The Sleepover: BWWM

Story Info
Black Teen & Her Friend's (White) Dad Get Freaky.
6k words
4.42
18.7k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sleepover: BWWM Love

By: Raven Bentley

Chapter 1 - Mr. Ellington

I see her again, just like I have seen her so many times before. This time she is sitting down and talking to my daughter, both of them lost in conversation while they talk about inane teenager things. I stand somewhat creeper-style in the corner, looking at my daughter's beautiful friend. My daughter's beautiful, dark-skinned, 18-year-old friend. A friend that I have had a crush on for a long time up until now (but, needless to say, I didn't have any sexual thoughts until I knew for sure she was an adult). A friend that more than anything, I've wanted to make hot and passionate love to, but have never had the chance to do so. Her friend Kadee is 18-years-old and is African-American. I never have dated a black woman before, but I'd love for Kadee to be the first. I'd like it even more since I am a middle-aged suburban white dad, who has been lonely for quite some time.

Ever since my wife left the family, things have been lonely for me. My daughter's sexy friend is single, or so I hear, based on what I heard when my daughter was consoling her friend on the phone. Apparently Kadee has been involved in an on-and-off relationship with her boyfriend, a boyfriend that I have thankfully never met. The same Kadee who now sits with my daughter talking about things that may seem irrelevant in adults' day-to-day lives, but can often be paramount in the lives of teens.

I slowly approach them, but they don't notice me, due to how lost they are in their own teenage drama. I creep up behind Kadee, peering out around the corner of the wall like an action-hero in a movie. I can see her, but she can't see me. Even better, I can see her backside and I can see her pink panty line hanging out above her belt line as her back faces me. I let out a small grunt, knowing that I can't look too long or else I'll pitch a tent right where I stand.

Honestly, I'd be okay with pitching a tent in front of Kadee, but my daughter, hell no. If it was just Kadee, I'm sure I'd already have pitched a tent. My daughter senses that someone is nearby and she calls out for me.

"Umm, dad? Is that you?"

I come out of stealth mode and walk into their line-of-sight, smiling brightly at both of them.

"Oh, hey ladies! I didn't even realize you were both down here," I lie, allowing my glance to settle on Kadee.

"Hi, Kadee. How have you been doing lately?"

She gives me her sweet smile, the same one I have seen countless times as it spreads across her cute African-American face.

"I've been good, Mr. Ellington. How about you?"

"I've been alright, Kadee. Thanks for asking," I say, although I want to tell her that I've been fantasizing about her most nights recently, fantasizing and wishing that I could be connected as one with her.

Wait, that might not sound right...Maybe it's best I don't say that, I tell myself, half in-jest.

Kadee and I look at each other, with looks of interest (might it be lust on her end?) and my daughter soon interrupts the silence.

"Dad, umm, we were talking," she reminds me with a slightly snappy attitude as she proceeds to roll her eyes.

"Oh, that's right. I apologize for that. Well, Kadee, I'll see you another time," I say, right before I retreat up to my room, wishing more than anything Kadee would be in my room with me right now and not downstairs with my daughter.

I know that I have two options if Kadee stays the night tonight. I can either ignore the feelings I have for her, or I can pleasure myself and release my pent-up feelings for her while I masturbate, all alone in my room. Sadly, I know neither one will get me closer to getting with her. I also know that my daughter and Kadee always sleep in her room (on separate beds) when they have sleepovers, so my chances of seducing her later tonight are all but zilch.

I confess that there's nothing else for me to do tonight but wish, hope, and pray that a miracle happens and Kadee magically comes to my room, confessing her feelings for me and telling me how she can't live without me. I allow myself to picture her walking into my room like something out of a movie; Dressed in a trench coat that comes off to reveal a sexy silk lingerie outfit underneath it that she begs for me to take off of her.

Not likely, I confess, hanging my head as I ascend the stairs, figuring that tonight will be another lonely movie night in which I will be left wishing that she was here with me. Wishing that I could be the one to show her what it means to be stuffed with a big white dick. To show her how a middle-aged white guy can be the one who shows her pleasure that she never felt before in her still young life.

Chapter 2 - Kadee

My friend keeps talking to me, but I struggle to comprehend what she's saying. Ever since her dad walked into the kitchen, my mind has been all over the place; Thinking about him and his sexy DILF face and handsome middle-aged bod. A thought that I wouldn't dare share with my friend...

"Kadee, did you hear what I said?"

I look over at my fair-skinned friend, giving her a polite smile.

"Sorry, what's up?"

"Kadee, I was saying sorry about my dad stopping by and interrupting us. God, he's so weird!"

More like so hot...

"No worries, girl. Your dad's just being a dad," I respond in a level tone, allowing my mind to fantasize about her dad.

I picture him walking around the house in a pair of jeans, his well-maintained body on display while he walks around with his trademark confident look. Walking around the house, without a wife or girlfriend to hold close. Such a shame, really...

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Kadee. But, I mean, it's weird since whenever my other friends are over, he usually doesn't say anything to them. But whenever you're here, he always finds a way to come down and greet you."

My friend gives me a neutral smile, unsure of how I'll react to what she just said.

"I mean, like, maybe he's just trying to look more open-minded by saying hi to you since you're African-American."

No complaints here...

"It's all good, girl." I give my friend a caring smile, watching her shoulders visibly soften.

"Yeah, again, just try to ignore my dad. I mean, he won't talk to us anymore."

That's a real shame...

"But, enough about him...So, tell me, what do you think about Mark and Becky breaking up? I mean, it's about time, right?"

In all honesty I couldn't give two shits about them breaking up, but it might get my mind off of my friend's dad if I talk about them.

"Yeah, that was a good thing that they broke up. I don't think either one of them was happy."

My friend nods at me and smiles. "Totally what I was thinking, Kadee!"

We both giggle and stay seated at the table, continuing to talk more and more about inane things that are going on with our senior class. My friend keeps talking, but I still can't focus on what she's saying. Granted, I've been giving her a lot of grunts, uh huhs, and mmm hmms, but my mind isn't in the zone.

I expel an audible sigh, with my friend thinking I'm sighing because of all of the drama in our grade. However, I'm sighing for a much different reason. My disappointment is due to the fact that before I came over to her house I slipped on a pair of sexy underwear; Panties that are hidden underneath my jeans.

Panties that I think I subconsciously wore for her dad to see, although I'm not sure how he ever will if my friend is a foot away from me the entire night...

Chapter 3 - Mr. Ellington

A couple hours have passed since I saw the two of them at the dinner table and I am now alone in my bedroom, flipping through the channels on the TV. I ordered a movie from my streaming service and have been watching it, although I can't maintain an attention span, due to knowing that Kadee is in the same house as I am. I can hear the two of them talking in the room next to mine and I know that they are having a "girls' night in". The plus side of that is that Kadee will stay the night. Earlier when she arrived, Kadee meekly asked if I could talk to her parents and inform them that I was staying the night to be with my daughter. Needless to say, I was too happy to help and her parents seemed relieved that they were getting a night to themselves.

Now, their 'girls' night in' consisted of them sitting in my daughter's room, watching romantic movies while eating small tubs of ice cream in their pajamas. Taking a trip down fantasy lane, I pictured Kadee's sexy body sitting on the guest bed, a flimsy g-string and a push-up bra covering her body while her tongue licked the ice cream off the spoon like a pornstar.

Doesn't hurt to dream...

I knew though that in actuality Kadee was most likely dressed in pajama lounge pants and a baggy top, hardly dressed in 'fuck me now' lingerie. Nonetheless, I didn't mind picturing her the way I originally did, knowing that young Kadee was now 18 years old and was finally an adult. Everything was made that much more painful since I could hear their soft voices in the room next to mine. Kadee's sweet voice was barely audible, my crotch stirring to life just by hearing the sweet and innocent voice that is Kadee's.

Chapter 4 - Kadee

My friend and I are watching TV in her room, gossiping about boys in our grade and dirty news that we heard about them. My friend is dressed in her pajama lounge pants and a t-shirt and I am dressed in a long t-shirt, my preference being to sleep in a long t-shirt and just panties. The blanket is pulled up to my chest, my eyes scanning over towards her.

"So, did you hear that Billy is single again?"

Upon hearing this my friend bursts out laughing. "Again? Oh, shit, what else is new?"

We both share a laugh, knowing that Billy and his girlfriend have been in an off-and-on relationship for most of the semester.

"Well, I guess that's what happens when you mean to send a photo of your boner as a sext to your girlfriend, but send it to one of your female friends instead."

The room erupts in laughter, our hands slapping down on the bed while we relive the memory of the story that spread like a wildfire.

"I know what you mean. I didn't see the photo, but I can only imagine what it was like."

Truthfully, I had seen the photo of his erection after a friend had forwarded me the photo and I had saved it to my photos, but my friend didn't need to know that.

"Agreed, it's too bad since I didn't get to see it either, Kadee."

However, her voice sounds like it's hiding something and for some reason I think that she's lying to me.

"But, I heard that it was big."

After she says this, my mind flashes back to the photo of his fleshy erection, my panties getting moist just at the thought of it.

"I did too," I respond, giving my friend an inquisitive look, pretending to ponder what I imagined it might look like.

"Umm, Kadee, is it okay if I ask a weird question?"

I pause for a few seconds, then speak. "Umm, yeah, I guess?"

"Have you ever sucked dick before?"

My heart beats rapidly and I put on my best poker face. "I don't mean to sound like a ho, but yeah. I did one time at a party when I visited my cousin out-of-town. We all went to some college party and I made out with this hot guy named DeShawn."

"Really? You never told me about that, Kadee!"

That's probably because it never actually happened...I think to myself.

"For real? Well, I didn't think it was that great," I respond in forced modesty.

"What? Of course it's great, Kadee! If you don't mind me asking, what's it like sucking black dick? Are the stereotypes true?"

Damn you and your follow-up questions!

"Well, I mean, it's cool to do, but I guess at the end of the day it's like another dick, just a different skin-tone," I reply, sounding like a forward-thinking, progressive adult film actress.

"I see. Yeah, I've debated asking out Tyrone on a date. I think it could be interesting to see black penis. Plus, he's pretty hot."

I roll my eyes, making sure she can't see me do it. Tyrone is the preeminent man slut of our grade, known to get it on with any woman, regardless of their looks. And despite the fact that he abhors having his dick in his pants, his fellow male peers look at him like some kind of demigod since he is servicing whatever horny 18-year-old wants him (plus a couple rumors of also servicing a couple sex-starved divorced moms).

Yeah, wanting to get it on with Tyrone is really something to brag about, I tell myself sardonically.

"Hey, if you like him like that, why not give it a try?"

All this talking about penis has ignited a figurative flame in my crotch and I feel my horniness steadily rising. Looking across the bedroom at my friend, I see that she is beginning to get more tired as the minutes tick by. Her head is on her pillow, her eyes small slats that are barely open. It seems as if we are doing an energy swap; She looks to be on the verge of falling asleep and I seem to be on the verge of constructing a makeshift sex toy that I can impale myself upon.

By the looks of it, she seems to now be down for the count, but to confirm, I call out her name. There is no response from her and my heart beats even faster while I shuck the blanket off of my body, my feet touching the soft carpet. Unsure of what I'm going to do, I decide to improvise. Opening the door to the bedroom, I quietly sneak out, closing the bedroom door behind myself while my friend sleeps peacefully.

I walk down the dark hallway, a faint light and noise coming from the TV downstairs.

Maybe, just maybe her dad is there...

Chapter 5 - Mr. Ellington

Sitting in the reclining chair, I can do nothing else but attempt to bring my erection back under control. My lust seems to be keeping me awake and the thought of Kadee is causing me to go insane. I woke up numerous times earlier tonight with the thought of Kadee sleeping inside of the same house that I am fresh in my mind. I had to force myself to think about anything else (morbid thoughts included), just to keep from having an erection all night. I tossed and turned, hoping that the thoughts of the sexy Kadee would just leave me. However, they never did and I was left to think about her countless times throughout the night and leading me to the predicament that I am now in as I sit in the reclining chair at 11:30 at night.

As I sit in the chair, I allow myself to indulge in a selfish act as I pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles, placing a blanket on top of my lap to hide my hand and my penis. The sexual build-up has been so much that I feel like my balls are going to explode from all of the cum that has accumulated in them. It's hard for me to think straight, with the thoughts of Kadee still fresh in my head. The thoughts of Kadee and her sexy body and beautiful dark face.

My heart skips a beat when I hear footsteps at the top of the staircase that leads down to where I'm at now.

Damn, how can I hide an erection?!?

I realize that I have a 50/50 chance of seeing Kadee, assuming I'm not being robbed and no third person has entered my home. My penis is still hard and throbbing with an erection that is showing no signs of leaving anytime soon. I try to ignore the feelings, but they won't go away. Sitting underneath the blanket of the reclining chair, I have a bulge that won't leave and a heart rate that is jacked up high. The sounds on the stairs stop and I begin to wonder if I was imagining the sounds just moments ago.

Craning my neck and muting the TV, I hear nothing else besides the sound of the air circulating throughout the vents in the house.

I guess I was just imagining things...

I also confess that my erection is, for the time being, here-to-stay and I decide to act upon it. I'm seriously debating throwing in the towel and rubbing one out, sorely wanting to get to bed sometime soon. Now that my manhood is freed from the confines of my underwear and from the blanket, I can finally begin to calm it down, although I'm still hoping that I can tease it with a few strokes and placate it. I'm not in the mood to get up and retrieve a couple tissues from the bathroom and I'm not in the mood to use my blanket as a jizz-rag.

Closing my eyes while I sit in the chair, I think about my daughter's sexy friend. I think about how I've known her for years and how happy I was when she turned 18. Perhaps that last part was for my own selfish desires and also from relief that I wouldn't go to jail for touching her.

The thought of her sexy body and cute face proves to be too much and I slowly begin to slide my hand from end-to-end, picturing Kadee from earlier with her sexy pink panties poking out above her belt while she talked to my daughter. I also conjure up images I have seen in the past that involve her; One being when she wore a tank top that adequately showed off her chocolate tits and another image being when she wore booty shorts and bent over, the outline of her panties pressing against her shorts as I happily stared at her petite ass (and stored the mental image into my long-term memory).

I continue to stroke my manhood, thinking about her, and how much I wish I could just touch her. I wish she would be into older guys and I wish I could just make her feel satisfied. Satisfied emotionally, but also satisfied from my hard cock stretching her tight teen pussy. I was fortunate to be born with a big penis and I am always proud that it's one thing I am sure I can put to good use whenever the lights go out and the clothes come off. Glancing under the blanket that covers my lap, I admire my erection, satisfied that I have a long, thick penis that most women gossip about in a good way after they sleep with me.

I continue to look at it, but I am soon interrupted by the sounds of footsteps resuming on the stairs.

Crap! I wasn't hearing things!

Footsteps that are lightly bounding down the stairs and towards me. Moments later I see Kadee standing at the bottom of the staircase with a shy look on her face. She sees me and instantly gives me a somewhat embarrassed look and I wonder if she knew I was still awake. I figure that she might be embarrassed to be seeing me, since she came downstairs dressed in nothing but a long t-shirt.

She looks at me with a bashful look and apologizes.

"Sorry, Mr. Ellington, I didn't know that you were still awake," she explains, trying to infer why she's dressed like she is.

"It's not a problem, Kadee," I reply, not letting her know how much I truly mean what I have just said.

"I mean, usually I wear more than this, but I thought it was just me," she clarifies, a nervous chuckle escaping her mouth as she looks at me with her brown doe eyes.

"It's quite alright, Kadee."

"What are you doing? Watching TV?" she asks, meekly walking towards me, giving me a curious look as she hopes to break the slight awkwardness that has arisen in the living room.

She stops when she is a foot away from me and her eyes, out of reflex, drop down to my crotch. The blanket on my lap that was haphazardly tossed on looks more like a pitched tent instead of something that is meant to keep me warm. Once she sees the bulge in the blanket, she smiles nervously, although she now looks like a deer in the headlights. I can tell that she knows that I have a hard-on, but she doesn't know how to handle it.

"Forgive me, Kadee. I didn't mean for you to see me like this," I say, trying to slice through the awkward silence that is now with us in the living room.

"It's my bad, Mr. Ellington. I should have said something before I came downstairs, I didn't mean to interrupt you," she replies, giving me a sheepish smile.

"It's okay, you didn't interrupt anything, I just dozed off and when I woke up I had a case of morning wood, as men like to call it. Which is strange since it is night time, but hey, sometimes it happens."

12