The Sleepover: BWWM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No worries, I've heard of that happening with guys," she says emphatically before preparing to turn around and ascend the stairs.

"Well, it was nice talking to you," she says, quickly turning away from me and jogging back upstairs, a glimpse of her panties briefly becoming visible as she ascends the staircase and out of my line-of-sight.

More than anything I want to scream for her to come back to me, but instead, I just sit in the chair, my erection hard as ever.

Chapter 6 - Kadee

Oh my God, her dad...his crotch...I think to myself, reliving the moment from a minute ago downstairs in the living room.

Seeing her dad with a hard-on as he sat in the reclining chair startled me at first, but then it turned me on. I have had a crush on her dad for awhile now, but I obviously haven't told him that since I figured it might weird him out if his own daughter's friend has a crush on him. All of this is even stranger since I have a boyfriend, a boyfriend that I have been losing interest in for quite some time now.

I close the door to the bedroom and lock it, leaning against the door as I glance over at my friend who is still fast-asleep. I was being honest with him earlier when I said that I didn't know he was awake. I didn't tell him though that him being alone with a boner was a sight that truly aroused me. Throughout high school I've had a fetish for DILFs, but knew that realistically I couldn't indulge in my fetish until I turned 18 years old.

With the thoughts of her dad swirling through my head, I pull my long t-shirt up until my panties come into view in the mirror I am standing in front of. I close my eyes and pull the band of my panties away, sliding my hand down the front of my panties and sliding it over my shaved pussy until my fingers find my wet lips. I think of her dad and I think of his hard-on, imagining what I would see if the thin blanket would have fallen off and his hard cock would have become visible. I shouldn't be thinking this way since I have a boyfriend, but I am so horny right now just thinking about her dad that I don't want to stop thinking like this. I allow my fingers to play with my clit, which only makes me hornier as the thoughts of her dad keep looping around and returning to my mind.

I try to think of other thoughts, but nothing can steer my mind off of her sexy white dad, sitting in the chair with an erection. Things seem to only be made worse by the fact that my friend is asleep and it's just her dad and I, alone in the house. I know that her dad is divorced and single and that too makes me feel even naughtier and even more rebellious. I figure that I should just finger myself until I cum and forget about what happened with seeing her dad like that in the living room. I figure that I can just orgasm up here in the room underneath the sheets and no one will ever know (my boyfriend included). Plus, when tomorrow comes her dad and I can laugh it off and pretend like what happened downstairs never actually happened.

But, the more I think about it, the more I want something to happen. As my fingers slid in my wet box I wonder if maybe he was thinking about me or thinking about someone else when his erection came to him. Maybe I interrupted him during some porno film that he turned off when he saw me coming down the stairs. Maybe his hard-on wasn't about me at all, but was really about someone else that he was seeing in a movie. Maybe I just caught him at the wrong time and it seemed like he was thinking about me, but wasn't really in actuality.

Stopping to think, I realize that if that is the truth, then it hurts. It hurts since I am beginning to believe that I want his cock to belong to me and what's more, I want him to only fantasize about me and not other women. But, I also allow myself to entertain the thought that maybe, just maybe, he was thinking about me and I was the whole reason that he had that throbbing hard-on in his reclining chair...

Chapter 7 - Mr. Ellington

I'm unsure of what to do, so I just sit in the chair and try to wait, wait until my erection goes away. I wait and wait, but it still is there, hard as ever as it shows no signs of leaving on its own minutes later. I'm about to consider watching some porno flick that involves black women and white men as a way to cope with not being able to live out my fantasies in the flesh, but that thought quickly floats away when I see Kadee bounce down the stairs and approach me again in the same outfit that she had on earlier.

"Hi, Mr. Ellington," she says in greeting, approaching the chair that I am sitting in as her long t-shirt hangs down.

She is standing within arm reach, and if I wanted to, I could wrap my arm around her and pull her close to me. Her long t-shirt hangs down, covering her panties, while the rest of her legs are exposed below her mid-thigh. I can smell the scent of her perfume and that in itself increases my feelings of lust and wanting for her.

"Hey, Kadee, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine," she replies, but something seems a bit different with her.

She seems to be staring at me with a lustful and dreamy look and not her normal and casual look.

"That's good to hear, Kadee."

"Yeah, it is," she responds and I can tell that she seems to be in a daze; Her young, African-American body is close to my middle-aged white body as her eyes look dreamily at me.

"Well, I'm glad you came over and stayed the night. I'm sure you and my daughter are having fun tonight."

"Yeah, it has definitely been a good time," Kadee replies, still giving me a dreamy look.

I look into her brown eyes, feeling almost hypnotized by them.

"If I can admit something to you, Kadee, I hope you won't mind. You've really turned beautiful ever since you turned eighteen," I randomly say, throwing her a non sequitur.

"Thanks, I appreciate the compliment," Kadee responds, her body still close to mine as silence fills the living room, our eyes having connected.

"Kadee, I need to confess something. Ever since you turned 18, I have had fantasies about you," I admit, saying what needs to be said so that I can rest easier and get this 'crush' out of my system.

My heart thumps incessantly, fear pervading my soul; a fear that I might die of excitement before everything can ever progress. This is truly heaven-on-Earth, perfection in its entirety. The image of her standing so close to me will forever be etched into the recesses of my mind; the perfection of her snug white t-shirt ending just below her panties, barely concealing her apple bottom. Her legs are chiseled with the tone that comes from frequent exercise, in her case, being on the school soccer team. Already I feel sorry for the unsuspecting wealthy man/men she will spit up and chew out at a later point in her life, knowing Kadee is most likely destined to become a femme fatale who will become financially well-off, hit middle-age, get divorced, then find a sexy boy toy to domineer over. Shaking the predictions from my mind, I go back to admiring her beautiful mocha-toned body, sexy face, and braided hair.

"Well, thanks, I appreciate that you like me, but, umm, I have a boyfriend, Mr. Ellington," she admits, her face turning a bit uneasy.

It seems like she is debating something in her mind and she didn't seem too genuine when she told me that she had a boyfriend. Yet, even though she supposedly has a boyfriend, she remains standing next to me, still frozen in-place. It seems as if she just scolded herself silently for saying something wrong, but I can't be sure. Her eyes continue to look into mine while the erection underneath the blanket pokes up towards the ceiling.

"Well, if you have a boyfriend, I understand. You can go back upstairs," I say, not wanting to pressure her.

"No, sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned that," she softly whispers, still looking at me with a hopeful look on her face. "I mean, we are on the verge of breaking up anyways."

It seems like an eternity waiting for her to say or do something else while she stands still, the sound of silence becoming louder in itself as she makes the decision to stay where she is and not to go back upstairs. We both know that her deciding to stay downstairs is foretelling what is going to happen between us.

"Oh, Kadee, you're so beautiful," I softly say, looking into her brown eyes and dark-skinned face as she gives me a demure smile in return.

"Thanks, Mr. Ellington. You're definitely a handsome dad."

"Kadee, do you have an attraction to me?"

She is quiet for a few seconds, then starts to giggle, right before her head nods affirmatively.

My fingers reach out and I grab onto the bottom of her long t-shirt, pulling her towards me.

"Mr. Ellington, what are you doing?" she questions in a jocular tone.

"Trying to get my sweet crush closer to me."

"But, Mr. Ellington, I'm your daughter's friend. Do you think we should be doing this?"

I let go of her long t-shirt, leaning back in the reclining chair.

"Kadee, I don't want to pressure you into doing anything that you don't feel comfortable doing."

She seems to pause in place, right before she slowly creeps back towards me as a way to make up for saying what she did.

"I want to do this," she whispers.

She slowly walks closer to the reclining chair, the same dreamy look in her eyes while she looks at me as she steadily gets closer to me. Once she is close to the chair, I slowly pull her shirt up, preparing myself to answer the puerile question of 'so, what color are your panties?'

I pull up her long t-shirt and I soon get a glimpse of her blue panties; Panties that seem to mold themselves to her tight ass and waxed crotch. Admiring what I'm seeing, I give her petite, firm behind a smack, her giggles filling the living room.

"Mr. Ellington, stop!" she whines, but a wide smirk is spreading across her face and I know she doesn't mean it.

Her eyes are closed and she is breathing heavier and her nipples are now hard, poking through her baggy t-shirt.

"It's been so long, Kadee. For so long I've wanted you and have thought of you."

Kadee doesn't speak, but gives a gentle nod, standing next to my chair, silence consuming the living room while my hand tenderly massages her ass cheeks outside of her panties.

I hold her long t-shirt up with one hand while the other one palms out over her petite teen ass. I take a handful of her flesh into my palm and squeeze it, my erection bouncing around while I continue to grope and grasp her ass. Hooking my fingers into the top of her panties, I pull her panties down a couple of inches, looking at the crack in her petite ass, as well as looking at both of her sexy ass cheeks. I know looking at her backside without being able to do anything is torture in itself and I soon return her panties to where they were before. My hand pulls away and I let her long t-shirt fall back down once again, the lust inside of me reaching sky-high levels.

Kadee breaks the silence, looking into my eyes as she gives me a cautious smile.

"Mr. Ellington, do I have a sexy ass?"

I nod quickly, then look into her eyes.

"Sorry, Kadee, but I just can't live like this anymore. I need you," I whisper, hearing her purr as she closes her eyes and scoots closer to my chair.

"Kadee, you make me so horny."

Grabbing the blanket with my free hand, I toss it off of the reclining chair and expose my rock-hard cock to her. Kadee's eyes glance down at my package and I can tell that she is impressed; Maybe even overwhelmed by how long and thick my manhood is.

"But, Mr. Ellington, what about if your daughter comes down the stairs and sees us?" Kadee inquires, her brown eyes looking at me with a concerned look.

"I won't tell you if you won't, Kadee."

I see her relax, tension leaving her shoulders as she entertains the thought of acting out her secret fantasies with me, her eyes still locked onto the sight of my hard cock.

"The same goes with your boyfriend," I add, giving her a wink.

"Well, what do you want me to do, Mr. Ellington?" Kadee asks, her brown eyes looking into mine.

"I think you already know the answer to that," I say, reclining the chair back into a reclined position while I guide her body onto the armrest of the chair, until she is sitting right next to me.

To be continued...

12