The Sleepover Pt. 02

Story Info
Two friends learn a few things from Jeremy's stepdad.
2.3k words
4.6
19.7k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are 18+

Ethan and Jeremy woke with a start the next morning to Jeremy's stepfather's voice, "Well boys, what do we have here?" Ethan felt himself flush, his hand instinctively going to cover his exposed cock. Jeremy swore quietly, and Ethan realized that they were probably in so much trouble.

"Upstairs, now." Jeremy's stepfather led the two still naked, busted fuckbuddies upstairs to the kitchen, and sat them down across from him at the table. Ethan looked over at Jeremy. Even though they were probably about to get the lecture of a lifetime, he could help but stare at his perfectly sculpted face and body, a little bit of life stirring in his cock.

Mr. Johnson cleared his throat, and Ethan jerked his gaze away from Jeremy to just below his stepfather's eyes, and began to apologize frantically, "I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson, I don't know what came over me, I--"

Much to Ethan's surprise, Mr. Johnson cut him off with a laugh. "First of all, Ethan, you can call me Terry. And second of all, no need to apologize. I've been watching you two gaze longingly at each other for ages. I was starting to wonder when either of you was going to do something about it. And the two of you certainly did last night. Not bad for your first times, based on what I saw, but you boys still have a lot to learn about gay sex."

Ethan was still too shocked to speak, but Jeremy asked the questions forming in his mind on his behalf, "You watched us last night?!? And how do you know anything about... that?"

Terry chuckled again, taking an idle sip of his coffee, "Well, I'm a light sleeper, so when I heard moans of pleasure coming from the basement, I went to investigate and walked in to see Ethan with his finger buried in your ass, and your dick buried in his mouth. I must say, very impressive blowjob skills, Ethan. And you took that load like a champ."

Ethan knew he was bright red, the older man's praise stiffening his cock. "Um, thank you, sir. And the second question?"

Terry smiled and waved his hand, "Before I married Jeremy's mother, I'd slept with my guy friends all the time. I've got plenty of experience, and I'd like to offer it to you two." Ethan's dick was fully erect under the table, and he looked over at Jeremy. Sure enough, his gorgeous cock was hard too.

Jeremy nodded to Ethan. Last night had been mind-blowingly good, and the prospect that it could be even better was irresistible. Ethan replied shakily, "Alright... we'd like to learn what you can teach us."

Terry stood, his cock tenting his pajama bottoms, and he made a "come here" gesture with his finger. Both boys stood as if in a trance and walked over. He gently but firmly guided them to their knees in front of him. Ethan looked up at him as he tugged his shirt off, revealing a fairly muscular torso, covered in a layer of fine hair. He reached up, running a hand over his chest, and found the hair a lovely contrast to Jeremy's cleanshaven smoothness.

Ethan looked back down at Jeremy, and the two of them made eye contact. He leaned over and kissed him, then pulled back. Their hands came to rest on Terry's waistband, and they pulled it down, their hands tracing down his muscular legs as they went.

Terry's cock popped free, hovering completely erect over the faces of the two younger men. Both stared in awe, as he was bigger than either of them, in both length and girth. Ethan felt a shudder go through him as he realized that he wanted Terry's large dick inside of him. He shyly reached up, wrapping his hand around the base of the shaft, right against his sexy bush. Jeremy wrapped his hands around the top, and the two of them began to stroke. Terry moaned, "Oh fuck... mmm... very good. Rotate your hands a little as you stroke, it feels better that way." Both of them eagerly complied, and Ethan kissed the tip of Terry's throbbing dick, letting it slide between his lips ever so slightly. He could feel Terry shudder through his lips.

Terry grunted, gasping a little, "Alright... I wanna see you take as much of my cock into your mouth as you can, Ethan." Ethan felt his stomach flutter with the prospect, and Jeramy stepped back, playing with himself as he watched. Ethan squeezed Terry's pleasantly firm ass cheeks, his lips forming an O around his tip. First, he went only about halfway down Terry's 7 inches, savoring the taste of his cock as it slid over his tongue.

"Fuck yes... the tongue is where it's at when giving a good blowjob." Ethan took his advice, swirling his tongue around the head of his cock, before slowly working his way down Terry's shaft. He went down a little further than the last time before coming back up for air. This time, he was determined to take all of Terry in and bury his nose in his sexy bush. He tightened his grip on Terry's ass and went down with force. He felt the older man's member slide down his throat, and he fought his gag reflex, breathing in the musky scent of his success. He drew back a little, gasping from deepthroating Terry, his own cock twinging with pleasure.

"You like that, Ethan?" Terry groaned, his hand tangled in the hair behind Ethan's head. He nodded up at him, precum dripping off of his tip onto the floor below. "Good," Terry said. He tightened his grip, bringing Ethan's mouth back to his dick. He then began to fuck his mouth, sliding his gorgeous cock in and out of Ethan's mouth with furious speed. Ethan felt himself get even harder, as Jeremy stepped closer, kissing Terry deeply, his erection brushing Ethan's cheek as he bobbed up and down on the manhood in his mouth.

After another minute, Terry let go of Ethan and he came up gagging for breath, his dick painfully hard from being used for pleasure by Jeremy's hot stepfather. Terry pulled him up and into a kiss, "That was fucking excellent, Ethan... now I want to see how Jeremy can do." Jeremy sank to his knees, his mouth engulfing Terry with a wet popping noise. Ethan wanted to stroke himself so badly, but he was worried he would blow his load if so much as a breeze brushed him. He was impressed that Terry had not blown his load fucking his face, and he did not want to embarrass himself in front of a more experienced man.

Jeremy continued to blow Terry, his hand coming up to massage Terry's balls, per his advice. Ethan pulled his eyes away from this, and they came to rest on Terry's ass. He got back down on his knees, this time behind Terry, Jeremy's slurping very audible. He reached up, parting Terry's ass cheeks to reveal his rosebud hole. Ethan leaned forward, planting a kiss there, eliciting a grunt from Terry. His tongue snaked from between his lips, darting over him. After a few moments of teasing, he couldn't resist any longer, letting his tongue plunge into him. He relished the taste of Terry, which was considerably better than he expected, as he teased around his anal ring, and then pushed as deep as he could go. He let his tongue be pushed back out, before running it over Terry's perfect asshole. He groaned deeply as the boys pleasured him from both sides. "Oh fuck, just like that, boys, just like that."

After a few more minutes of blowjob and rimming practice for Jeremy and Ethan, Terry beckoned for them to their feet. Jeremy reluctantly released his step-father's cock from his mouth with a loud pop, then stood and kissed Ethan, as they tasted Terry's precum and ass on each other. "Good job, both of you. I was so close to blowing it, but I wanted to save it for later. If you'd follow me upstairs, I'll be sure to show you a few things." Terry said as he walked to the stairs, his taut ass tantalizingly in front of the two young men, as they followed him.

He walked into the bedroom he shared with Jeremy's mother and pulled a container of lube from his night. "This boys, is the secret to amazing anal sex. You two were just using spit last night, which is alright, but in the future, you two can just come up here and grab this, alright?" Jeremy and Ethan nodded. "Alright now, Ethan, lay back on the bed for me." Ethan did as he was told, eager for what he knew was coming next. Terry squirted some lube onto his fingers and began to idly trace around his asshole. Ethan squirmed from the sensation of Terry's strong but gentle fingers and the cold lube on his still somewhat tender ass, and let a moan escape as he slid his middle finger in. Jeremy quickly stifled the moan by sliding his dick into Ethan's mouth. Ethan savored the familiar salty taste of his friend's penis and the sensations of Terry's fingers as he added a second.

Terry pulled Ethan back up, forcefully turning Ethan over and repositioning him so he was bent on his knees. Jeremy was quick to slip his dick into his friend's warm, wet mouth. Terry squirted more lube onto his hand and stroked himself a few times to coat himself with it, staring at the slight gape of the young ass he was about to fuck. Ethan felt Terry spread his cheeks with still slick hands and felt the head of Terry's cock against his hole. He tensed up slightly, until Terry said, "relax, Ethan. If you're tense, this will hurt like hell." Ethan relaxed and then gasped as Terry's cock head slipped past his sphincter.

"Oh, fuck!" Ethan tried to cry, instead choking slightly on Jeremy's cock as Terry bottomed out in him. He could tell that Terry was shorter than his stepson, but was definitely wider, stretching his hole wide. It definitely hurt less than last time, though. Terry began to pump in and out of him. Unlike when he was being fucked by Jeremy, there was no passion, it was like being fucked by a robot, ramming in and out of him faster and faster. It was different, but not necessarily in a bad way. His rock-hard dick began to sway back and forth as Terry fucked him faster and harder, slapping against his thighs, each thrust pushing him far down on Jeremy's dick.

Terry decided once again to switch positions, flipping Ethan once more onto his back. Ethan found he rather enjoyed being thrown around while being fucked. Ethan wanted Jeremy's warm, hard, cock back in his mouth, so he pulled him back over to him. Jeremy straddled him, slipping into his mouth, and then leaned down to reciprocate in a 69 position. Ethan shuddered as he felt Jeremy's chapped lips circle his cock and slide the whole way down to his pubic area, and began to suck his best friend off even faster. Terry resumed his pounding of Ethan's ass, causing him to arch his back up in pleasure. Ethan could feel his orgasm rapidly building, between Terry's assault on his ass and Jeremy's deepthroating.

Just before he reached the edge, Jeremy let up. "Hold on a minute, I want to try something." Terry paused, his dick halfway into Ethan, who practically whimpered when Terry pulled out, longing to be filled up again like a desperate slut.

"Sure thing, Jeremy. After all, this is for you to learn and experiment." Jeremy smiled at his step-father and grabbed the bottle of lube from the nightstand, dripping some onto the tip of Ethan's cock. He then used his hand to stroke it over him, lovingly tracing the veins and folds of his dick.

"I... this is much bigger than a finger, but... I want to try it." He straddled his friend once more, this time facing him, making eye contact while slowly sinking down onto Ethan's raging erection, his ass clenching around Ethan.

Both boys moaned at the new sensations, and soon the cacophony of pleasure was joined by Terry as he slid once more into Ethan. It was a bit awkward at first, but they soon enough got into a rhythm where Jeremy would slide up just as Terry would slide out, before both slamming back into him. Ethan practically screamed from the pure pleasure he was feeling, and pulled Jeremy down against him, one hand tangled in his hair and the other flat against his back, kissing him with deep passion, Jeremy's dick trapped between them on his stomach. Soon, the sensations became too overwhelming, and Ethan couldn't hold back his cum anymore. "Jeremy... I'm gonna cum."

Jeremy didn't hesitate, "Cum in me. Please." That was the last straw for Ethan, and he practically exploded in his friend's tight ass, pulling him as far down onto him and as close as he physically could. Jeremy's ass seized, his own orgasm painting both of their chests. The sight of the two cum-covered boys beneath Terry was too much for him, and he thrust one last time deep into Ethan, blowing his load into his ass. A little bit more cum leaked from the tip of Ethan's cock as he felt spurt after spurt of hot semen fill him. Jeremy slid off of him, laying next to him on the bed, cum leaking from both of their asses. The boys flopped back on the bed with their arms around each, and Ethan tucked his head against Jeremy's shoulder. Terry wasted no time in using his tongue to eagerly clean up every last drop of cum from their young, freshly fucked asses.