All Comments on 'The Sleepwalker Ch. 02'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
an interesting and complex story by a master

I suspect that Trevor was a lot more than just interested when he went down on the male stripper. There's natural born cocksucker in there that's screaming to come out. It's Josh who should take the lead here. He should shove his big hard cock in Trevor's mouth and down his faggot throat, get Trevor to fucking worship his big cock like the poor fag's yearning to do. Then Josh should flip him over and shove his cock up Trevor's ass. Not as a gay thing (yuck) but just to show him who's boss and in total control. But why is Josh messing around with all those inferior cunts when he knows his own mother's cunt is always open for business as far as her big strong dominant boy is concerned? Let everybody know that Josh fucks his mother at will, that the twat he came out of belongs to him alone, that it's only his own hot young balls that are ever allowed to fill that hole between her legs to the brim with creamy semen. His mother should never wear panties, so that wherever she sits down she makes bit sticky white puddles on the furniture that everyone, especially dad, knows is Josh's rich sperm. That boy's got plenty of that stuff in those big balls of his to do the job over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish it

Please finish your story I don't know why I like it but I do please finish it

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
fantastic

please keep going I am really enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sue is disgusting

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsover 1 year ago

Another awesome story I hope you have more instalment planned

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy6011 months ago

If, the Bitches don't like their husbands, why marry them, or stay married to them. These Bitches are nothing but Mercenaries, One day soon Sue's husband will go a pair, and bury her like a bad memory. Carol's husband should get an Annulment as fast as possible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous