The Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly knew he was going to go whatever she said so decided to let him off. 'Well ok, but you owe me big time mister.'

'Thanks babe. Go and buy yourself something nice on the joint credit card and I will pay for it. Deal?'

'Deal.'

An hour later he had gone.

———————————

Later that evening Kelly was sitting alone in the living room, the tv on but she wasn't really paying much attention to it. The girls were upstairs in their rooms.

She was still a bit miffed with John leaving her alone for the weekend and so she picked up the tablet so she could do a bit of online shopping to take her mind off things.

She spent a bit of time searching around her favourite shop's website. Finding nothing of interest she tried a few others but still nothing took her attention, so she put the tablet down. She knew that she was just trying to find something to occupy her mind to stop her logging into the adult website but with a sigh, she picked up the tablet again and logged in.

She spent some time looking around the various profiles before returning to her own, updating it to give a bit more detail. Most of the people had pictures on their profile, some fully clothed, others naked, some showing face, some not. She thought about whether she should upload a photo; surely an anonymous picture wouldn't hurt?

On a whim she went into India and Summer's profiles but they hadn't uploaded pictures. Something caught her attention. Against India's profile was the word 'online'. How was she online when Kelly had the tablet? Then she realised that they could log on from their phone, of course.

She wondered what India was up to on the site. She opened the chatroom and saw that India was in the main room but hadn't done any public chatting. She contemplated sending India a private message but decided against it.

'BBW_Kate' wishes to chat.

Kelly accepted the request.

'Hi babe. Bet you've been having naughty incest thoughts since out last chat?'

Kelly decided to play along. 'Well, possibly.'

'Knew it. Who have you been fantasising about?'

'No-one in particular. Just the idea has been exciting me.'

'I've been fucking my brother for years. Even after we both got separately married. Last time he fucked me was three nights ago.'

'Wow. Sounds like you have fun.'

'Oh yes. He is a great fuck. I can't go for very long without him inside me. I also fucked my dad once too. Trust me, try it.'

'Thanks for the advice I might do.'

'If you do, let me know won't you?'

'Ok. I will message you.'

'xxxx'. With that the woman logged off.

Kelly stood up, locked the house and walked to her bedroom. Once inside with the door closed she stripped off and got into her bed naked. She felt naughty and needed to cum.

The website had porn videos and she spent an hour or so stroking her pussy as she watched some, finally cumming over her fingers as she watched a guy fucking his horny secretary across his desk.

As she slowly came down from her high she had a naughty thought. She turned on the light and took a few pictures of her pussy, wet and pink from its recent exertions. She also angled the camera to include her breasts in the background.

She then spent a little time on a photo editing app enhancing the picture and ensuring that the pictures remained anonymous. Then she uploaded a couple of pictures to her profile. It made her feel naughty but satisfied.

———————————

At the same time as Karen was uploading her pictures, John was not at the riverbank fishing. He was in a hotel room, naked and fucking a 19 year old woman, with whom he had been chatting online for a few months. Her name was Crystal and she had a massive daddy/daughter fetish, hence she had chatted, and was now fucking John. This suited John, as he had a similar fetish and as he was reluctant to try to fuck his own daughters for fear of being rejected, or worse exposed, he liked to meet women with a similar fetish.

John looked at the woman under him as he fucked her for the third time that evening. Quite pretty but not stunningly so, her body fuller but her curves had turned him on from the first moment he saw her picture online. Large breasts with sensitive nipples, a shaved pussy, a large ass and pretty good legs, she was the perfect 'daughter' for him. He loved the fact that she had not wanted him to wear a condom, saying how much she needed his hot cum inside her and so far he had done so twice, each time she had told him how much his daughter loved having him breed her.

He hadn't had sex more than once in a session for many years, as over the years Kelly's sexual needs had seemingly diminished with age. It wasn't the first time he had cheated but this was the best sex he'd had in years.

Crystal's legs were wide open as he started to fuck her for the third time but after a few minutes she had raised her knees around him, her heels going round his ass, helping him to get deeper inside her.

His knees began to hurt but he looked down at her and saw she was about to orgasm again. Was it the fifth or sixth time she had done so? It made him so proud that he had been able to satisfy a young woman like her so many times.

She stiffened as her orgasm hit, her pussy spasming around his cock as he continued to plow into her.

'Oh daddy,' she moaned. 'So good.'

He increased his pace, his cock like a piston as he fucked her. It only took another couple of minutes before he ejaculated inside her, her pussy seemingly sucking it from him.

He collapsed on top of her ample frame as he got his breath back.

Later they lay together, their bodies intertwined.

'That was so good daddy. But when am I going to meet mummy? I bet she tastes amazing too.' Her hand was wrapped around his soft cock.

'You know that is difficult honey. One day perhaps.'

'Hmmm. I just can't wait to meet mummy and my new sisters.'

———————————

Kelly woke up early the next morning. She looked at the clock, 4.30am. Rolling over, she tried to get back to sleep but her mind wouldn't let her. Something was different. What was it? Then it hit her, she had slept naked, something she hadn't done for years.

Her hand travelled down to her pussy. It ached a bit from her orgasm last night but it was a good ache.

Rolling back over, she picked up her tablet. She was still logged into the adult website. She had a message so she opened her inbox. The message was from 'Lonely_daddy_40'.

'Lovely pictures my dear. Were they for me? One day I'd love to see that lovely pussy close up, to smell your turned on aroma and lick your engorged clit. Would you like that?'

Kelly typed a response. 'Yes please, now that would be fun. What else would you want to do?'

She guessed that the man wouldn't be awake at this time so she got up and went to the toilet to pee. Returning to the bed she was surprised to see a response.

'Up early my dear. Couldn't you sleep? Thinking of my cock?'

'Might have been. You are up early too.'

'Things to do my dear. Are you alone now?'

'Yes'

'Oh good. May I see?'

Kelly considered declining but on a whim, took a few pictures of her laying naked on the bed. Checking them through, she sent one to him.

'Very nice. Let me show you what that has done to my cock.' A minute later he sent a picture of his hard cock.

'Very nice.'

'Thank you. I think you are ready for a challenge or two. Up for it?'

'Possibly. Depends on what's on your mind.'

'I would like you to be a bit daring today. What are your plans?'

'A bit of cleaning then some internet shopping for clothes.'

'Good. Today I'd like you to wear either a dress or a skirt, no longer than just above the knee. And no knickers. Feel the air on that lovely pussy of yours.'

Kelly thought about it for a moment. It sounded like fun. 'Ok.'

'I want you to take a couple of up-skirt pictures during the day and send them to me.'

'Ok.'

'What time can you log in later for a chat?'

'8pm?'

'Perfect. Speak later.'

Kelly was amazed that she had agreed. Of course she didn't have to comply but she decided to play along to start with.

Her fingers travelled down to her pussy. It was damp. Surprising how turned on she could get just chatting.

She tried to doze for another hour or so but her mind kept thinking about what she planned to do that day. So in the end she got up and showered. Wrapping a towel around her she went to her wardrobe to pick out her clothes. She picked out a vest top and leggings and then remembered her chat earlier. Returning the leggings to the wardrobe she picked out a skirt. She dressed in a bra, the vest top and skirt. Not wearing any knickers felt so naughty.

Walking downstairs barefoot she loaded up the washing machine, then did the washing up from the previous evening followed by a bit of dusting. All the time she was aware of her naked and almost exposed pussy, regularly pulling at the hem of her skirt to make sure her modesty remained intact.

Sitting at the kitchen table drinking a coffee she was interrupted by Summer, who had come downstairs for a drink of water.

'Hi mum, you're up early.'

'Hi Summer. Yes, i've got stuff to do, so I started early.' Kelly watched as her daughter got herself a drink of juice from the fridge. The juice was at the bottom of the fridge and as Summer bent down Kelly got a glimpse of her ass cheeks as her pyjama shorts rode up. Why did she look? 'What are your plans today?'

'India and I are going into town to meet friends and do some shopping. We might go to the cinema too.'

Kelly immediately thought that she would have more time to herself to be naughty. These type of thoughts were new to her and she was shocked at how quickly she had changed.

———————————

Two hours later and with her chores complete, Kelly was sat on the sofa in the living room, her feet tucked under her, as she was looking at shoes contemplating a purchase. The girls had left ten minutes earlier and the house was very quiet.

She had now been bare under her skirt for a while now but she was still very conscious of her lack of knickers.

She slid her feet from under her, opened her legs and snapped off a couple of up-skirt pictures. She reviewed the pictures and saw her pussy exposed. It excited her.

She had an idea. Standing up, she walked to her bedroom. Perhaps she'd take a few more pictures for her profile.

Picking out a few of her more sexy dresses, she spent a couple of hours dressing and taking pictures in different positions, always without knickers and generally with her pussy in view, sometimes with her legs closed but other times legs apart, her pussy open and in full view.

At the end she was horny, very horny, her pussy wet, her nipples hard. She laid on the bed, her back against the headboard, her fingers stroking her pussy. She needed to cum so she opened a porn site. What to watch? Perhaps a mum like her getting fucked hard. Finding one she started to watch, as her fingers stroked her increasingly wet pussy.

The video showed a mum of about her age at a party, dressed in a long skirt, her vast cleavage drawing the eyes of the many men, and some of the women at the party. She was in a group chatting when she felt a hand on her ass, stroking her. Instead of moving the hand, she just smiled and continued chatting. The hand circled round her ass and then tracing along the crack of her ass. The woman turned to the man, smiled at him and moved away from the group and through the patio doors, turning at the exit to smile at the man before she disappeared from sight. The man excused himself and followed her. The video changed to show her outside, bent over, her dress bunched around her waist, her knickers pulled to one side, as the man plowed inside her.

Kelly stroked herself, imagining that the woman was her and 'Lonely_daddy_40' was fucking her hard. She was horny as fuck as she pushed herself towards her orgasm, cumming just as the man on screen pulled out, cumming on the woman's ass.

Kelly continued to rub herself as the spasms of her orgasm subsided. Then on a whim she lifted her soaking wet fingers to her mouth and sucked her juices from them.

What was she doing? She'd never done that before. But it felt good and the taste wasn't bad, in fact she liked it.

Giving herself a few minutes to enjoy the post orgasm come down, she dressed and cleared up.

———————————

India returned home mid afternoon. She had decided not to go to the cinema with Summer and her friends. She found her mum dozing on the sofa, the tablet on the arm.

'Oh hi Mum, are you ok?'

'Yes thanks India, just a bit tired. Where's your sister?'

'She went to the cinema, Mum.'

'Didn't you want to go dear?'

'Didn't really fancy it. May I borrow the tablet please?'

Kelly answered before thinking. 'Yes of course.' It was only when India had left with the tablet under her arm that she realised that she hadn't cleared her history and deleted her pictures. She started to fret.

———————————

India closed her bedroom door and tossed the tablet on her bed. She undid her jeans and pulled them off, before leaving her room in vest top, knickers and socks to visit the toilet.

After peeing she returned to her room, closed the door again and laid on her bed. Picking up the tablet and her headphones she navigated to a steaming channel and started to watch a tv programme.

Five minutes later she heard a knock on her door.

'Come in.'

Her mum's face appeared. 'Was going to make a cuppa India. Do you want one?' Kelly eyes were on the tablet and she was relieved that India was watching a tv programme.

'No thanks Mum.'

'Ok.' Kelly closed the door behind her. She was shaking with nerves.

India watched the programme for an hour. She had dozed for a minute or two and at the end she yawned and closed the app.

'Perhaps a quick look at my messages,' she whispered to herself.

She typed the website address and was surprised when the normal log in screen didn't come up. Instead it was someone else's profile. She assumed her sister but then she saw it wasn't.

'Who on earth is MILF_mummy_1977?'

She looked at the pictures and almost immediately she knew. 'MUM!' She perused the profile, checked the messages and looked at the profile pictures. 'Who is a naughty mummy?'

She had an idea. Minimising the app, she opened the photos app to see if there were more pictures. Her eyes widened when she saw the pictures.

'Naughty girl! And not very bright, anyone could see these.'

India smiled as she logged into her emails and sent herself copies of the pictures and messages.

———————————

A while later India emerged from her room and searched for her mum. She found her in the kitchen preparing dinner.

'Thanks mum,' India placed the tablet on the table.

Kelly looked at India to see if her secret was out. She couldn't see any issues in India's expression so was relieved.

———————————

Later that night Kelly was in her room, waiting for 'Lonely_daddy_40' to join in chat. She was naked.

'Lonely_daddy_40' wishes to chat.

She accepted his request.

'Good evening. How was your day with your pussy uncovered?'

'Exciting. I felt naughty.'

'Good, we seem to have awoken the slut in you. Plenty of other things for you to try over the next few weeks. Are you going to go knicker-less more often?'

'I think so, yes.'

'Good. I don't even know your name.'

Kelly though for a moment. Should she be honest or lie? She made up her mind. 'It is Kelly. What is yours?'

'Colin. But I like to be called Sir.'

'Ok.'

'Are you naked now?'

'Yes.'

'Yes what?'

Kelly didn't understand for a few seconds. Then she understood.

'Yes Sir.'

'I like my women naked or if they are wearing clothes then their pussy readily available to me.'

'Ok Sir.'

'I have been thinking about your pussy and whether you should shave it bare. But for the time being I just want you to give it a bit of a trim. Remove the hair from your ass and pussy. Then trim the remaining hair into a nice neat triangle.'

'I cannot do that as my husband will notice. Sorry.'

'Think again. It will enhance your enjoyment of our fun. Has your husband ever asked you to shave your hair off? And anyway, I want you to.'

Kelly thought for a moment. John had always begged her to shave her hair off, he liked bare pussies.

'Ok. I will do it before I go to sleep.'

'Good girl. Naughty, good girl. Now tomorrow I want you to not wear knickers again.'

'I am sorry but my period is due tomorrow. I need to wear knickers.'

'Ok, then that is fine. You need to tell me things like that before I instruct. I want to get to know you a lot better and more intimately. Then when we meet for the first time it will be more intense.'

'Yes Sir.'

'Start by telling me about your family. Then I want to know everything about your sex life and your personal fantasies.'

For the next thirty minutes Kelly answered his questions as honestly as she dare, without giving away anything that could identify her. She was really excited being honest about her desires with a stranger and this man was skilled at drawing details from her.

'Well done Kelly. Does it excite you coming under my wing, possibly meeting me and becoming mine?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Rub your cunt Kelly.'

Kelly's fingers stroked her wet pussy. 'Yes Sir. It feels good.'

'Stick two fingers inside your cunt Kelly. Fuck yourself with your fingers.'

'Yes Sir.' Her fingers easily slid in and she started to fuck herself.

'Good girl. Do you want to cum?'

'Yes Sir.'

'You may cum. Rub yourself harder thinking of me. Tell me when you've cum.'

Kelly rubbed her pussy harder, her orgasm close. Then she came. She gave herself a few moments before replying.

'Thank you Sir. I needed that.'

'Ok, sleep now. Stay in touch. Goodnight.'

'Goodnight Sir.'

———————————

For the next week Kelly didn't log on, her period draining her and reducing her desires. John returned from his fishing trip in a good mood and life continued as before.

It was a few weeks after that that Kelly's world fell apart. John came home in a bad mood. He looked edgy and asked her to come into the living room, as he had to tell her something.

'Look Kelly, there is no possible way to sugar coat this. I...errr...I've got another woman pregnant.' Crystal had told him that morning that she was pregnant.

'You've done what?'

'I've got a woman pregnant.'

'What the fuck...'

John stayed quiet.

'Who is she?'

'Just a woman. You don't know her.'

'So where does that leave us?'

'I don't know.'

That's when the shouting started. Kelly didn't hold back, telling John how stupid he was and how he'd fucked up their marriage. John reacted badly, accusing her of being stiff, so he had to get his jollies elsewhere.

John slammed the door when he left.

Kelly slumped in the chair and wept.

India and Summer had heard everything and when their dad left, they crept downstairs to console their mum.

———————————

Kelly felt slightly better after taking a bath. Her tears had dried up and she had started to think rationally. Perhaps as a family they could get through this.

She dried herself, put on a silk dressing gown and went downstairs. The house was quiet, the girls must be in their room.

She made herself a cup of tea, grabbed the biscuit tin and went upstairs to her room.

Sipping the tea and crunching on biscuits, she thought about John's comment. Stiff was she? Ok, let's see. She logged into the adult web site and entered chat.

For a few minutes no-one contacted her. She waited, watching the public chat.

'Lonely_daddy_40' wishes to chat.

She accepted.

'Good evening Kelly. How are you?'

'I'm ok, thank you Sir'

'Are you sure? Is everything really ok?'

Kelly wondered if he knew about John. How can he?

'A few marriage issues but nothing I can't cope with.'