The Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You need some fun, I think. What are you wearing?'

'Dressing gown only Sir.'

'Ok. One moment. Don't move.'

He was quiet for two minutes. 'In fifteen minutes things are going to get very interesting for you. You are to go with the flow and follow my instructions to the letter. Do you understand?'

'Yes Sir.'

'You are to put some make up on, as if you are going out on the town. Do it now.'

'Yes Sir. I will tell you when I'm done.'

Kelly moved to her dressing table, applied some blusher, eye shadow and lipstick. Ten minutes later she returned to her bed and typed a message.

'Done Sir.'

'Good. As I said, you are to go with the flow. Enjoy what happens. Now sit in the middle of the bed. Adjust the gown as if you are attracting a lover to your bed.'

Kelly did as she was told. She felt naughty.

'Do not move from this position, whatever happens.'

'Ok Sir.'

Kelly thought she heard movement but dismissed it. Then her door opened. She tried not to move, as instructed. She saw a shape of a person, then another. The room was only lit by a bedside lamp but she knew immediately it was India and Summer.

The girls were dressed similar to her, in silk dressing gowns, both carrying their phones. The girls split up, going to separate sides of the bed and sitting beside Kelly. Kelly was surprised to see them. What was happening?

The girls didn't say anything, just looking at their screen and then typing a message.

A few seconds later, they both received a message. Kelly watched as their hands went to the knot in their dressing gown belt, undid it, then slid each side away from their bodies, revealing their nakedness beneath.

Kelly was shocked and was about the say something when she got a message on the tablet.

'Remember, do not move. Do not react. Look at them. Beautiful, eh?'

Kelly looked at her daughters naked for the first time in years. Both had blossomed into beautiful women, their bodies indeed very voluptuous. She noted that both were fully shaved, giving brief glimpses of their treasures. She was shocked to see that both had their nipples pierced, a small bar through both nipples. It looked recent as the nipples were both red.

'Yes, very beautiful.'

'Now it is your turn. Undo the belt and remove your dressing gown. Then sit back down next to them.'

Kelly thought about not complying. She could lie but the girls would obviously tell him.

With trembling fingers, she undid the dressing gown belt. Taking a deep breath, she removed the gown, tossing it to the end of the bed, before taking her place between the girls again.

Both girls watched their mother closely.

'Do you like their pierced nipples? I got them to do it earlier this week. Don't worry, yours will soon be pierced too. Touch their nipples. Feel how yours will feel shortly.'

Kelly reached over to Summer and gently touched her nipples, which were already hard. She slowly twisted the bars. Then she did likewise to India.

'Yes Sir. They are lovely.'

She received no message for a minute. Both girls however clearly received instructions as they both raised their knees and opened their legs, exposing their pussies.

'Reach over to the girls and stroke their pussies, 30 seconds on each girl, no longer.'

Kelly reached over to India and touched her pussy. She was already wet. It felt amazing but oh so wrong.

Kelly spoke for the first time. 'No, this is wrong. I can't.' She started to withdraw her hand but India grabbed her wrist.

'No mum. It's ok. I want it. So do you.' India pulled Kelly's hand back to her pussy, holding it there. She started to move her mum's hand over her pussy, her eyes glazing over as she did so. Soon she released Kelly's wrist as Kelly had taken control again.

After about 30 seconds Kelly moved across to Summer and rubbed her wet pussy too.

Kelly returned to the middle of the bed and typed a message. 'Yes Sir. I have done it.'

'Good girl. Lick your fingers clean. Taste them for the first time.'

Kelly did so. 'Yes Sir. They taste amazing.'

'You have done well. So you deserve a treat.'

India and Summer received messages. India reached over and took Kelly's left nipple in her mouth and gently sucked. Summer moved lower, opened Kelly's legs and bent down, immediately licking the length of Kelly's pussy, as her eyes locked with those of her mum. Another lick, then another. Kelly was getting excited, her pussy already wet. She began to relax into the pillows as she got more excited.

Kelly's eyes fluttered, breaking eye contact with Summer, her orgasm close, then it broke over her. She moaned as her spasms hit her, the feelings so intense, she'd never felt anything as strong.

As she started to come down, she had to pull Summer away from her tender pussy. The girls returning to their positions next to her, both of them with wide smiles on their faces.

'Was that good Kelly? The first of many fun experiences for you, if you are willing. Are you willing Kelly?'

'Yes Sir, very.'

'Good, this message is for all three of you. You have all started a new chapter of your lives. Some new rules for you. Unless John returns you will all share the same bed every night, naked of course. You may have sex as many times as you want every night. Whenever you go out you are to wear skirts and no knickers, unless you are on your period when knickers may be worn. Kelly will get her nipples pierced at the same place as the girls, who will accompany her when she has them done. I have lots of interesting fun times for you. Welcome to your new lives.' With that he logged off.

There was an awkward few seconds between the three of them but soon they climbed into bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

———————————

The next morning Kelly woke up and found herself looking at the naked back of one of her daughters, who was still fast asleep.

Quietly she turned round to see the naked back of her other daughter, also fast asleep.

Kelly lay there thinking over what had happened the previous night. She was still uncomfortable with how things had unfolded but she did enjoy the loss of control, something she had never allowed before.

She eased down the bed, picked up her dressing gown from the floor and quietly crept downstairs as she put the gown on.

Going into the kitchen, she made herself a cup of tea, sitting down and sipping it as she thought about events over the last few days. She thought about John, the bastard, why did he go and get another woman pregnant? Then her daughters. She had orgasmed at the hands of her daughters. How could she?

She sipped her tea.

'Morning Mum.' It was India. Kelly had been so deep in thought she hadn't heard her daughter enter the room.

'Hi India.' Kelly saw that her daughter was naked and watched as she poured herself a tea and sat next to Kelly.

They drank in silence before Kelly couldn't stop herself.

'So how long have you been in contact with Colin?'

'Only a couple of weeks. When I found you still logged into the site I couldn't help myself looking at your contacts, nor contacting. Colin was very interested that a mother and her two twins were on the site and that we were all more than a bit submissive. He decided to push you and when Dad did...well, you know...it seems like he decided to take advantage.'

'Have you done anything like that before?'

'Not like that but we have played online together before.'

'So now what? I think we need to forget what happened, move on and all of us delete our accounts from the site.'

'Sorry Mum but no way. I also don't think you want to as well. But now you've said what you think a normal mum should say, Summer and I are going to continue to do as we've been instructed. I hope you will too.' With that she stood and walked out of the kitchen. Kelly watched her naked ass as she left.

———————————

Kelly had a long luxurious bath. She spent ages in the scented hot water, deliberately hoping that the girls would leave her alone with her thoughts. After an hour and a half with her skin wrinkled she got out of the bath, dried herself and wrapping the towel around her left the bathroom and entered her bedroom. The bed was unmade but the girls weren't there.

She dressed and went downstairs.

Summer and India were in the living room, sitting on the sofa, naked, their feet on the sofa either side of their bodies, their wet pussies exposed. Well they would have been exposed if their hands weren't rubbing them. The both watched Kelly as she stopped just inside the room.

India removed one hand from her pussy, the fingers slick with her juices and picked up her phone, typing a message. She received a reply within a few seconds.

'Sir says you have disappointed him and that we are to do this until you see sense, apologise to him for your actions and return to back under his wing and control,' India said.

Just then Summer's breathing quickened and she let out a moan as she orgasmed. Despite her orgasm she continued to rub her pussy, even though from her face, Kelly could tell she was in some distress.

Kelly thought they were playing a game, so she turned tail and went to the kitchen. She made some breakfast and ate it in the kitchen, returning to the living room twenty minutes later.

She saw that the girls were both in more distress but despite this they were both rubbing their pussies hard.

'Please stop girls.'

'We can only stop if you relent mum. Please hurry.'

'Ok. I will do as Sir asks.'

India typed a message into her phone. The answer meant they could both stop rubbing, which they did to their relief.

'Sir says that you are to log into chat now, Mum.'

Kelly went to fetch her tablet. When she returned the girls were in the same position, both their pussies slick, open and inviting. She sat in an armchair and logged into the chat room.

'Lonely_daddy_40' wishes to chat'

Kelly accepted and waited.

'I hear you are having second thoughts?'

'Yes. Sorry.'

'It is understandable when you are confronted with your deep rooted desires. And trust me, these are your desires. You want this but society has deemed your desires as taboo. However you need to be told what to do and to enjoy your daughters and others is ok. I am here to help you.'

'Ok. Thank you.'

'Do you like the view of your horny daughters and their soaking wet pussies?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Are you naked?'

Kelly thought about lying but decided against it. 'No Sir.'

'Get naked.'

Kelly stripped her clothes off. 'I am naked Sir.'

'Good. Kneel in front of Summer. Put your face an inch from her cunt. Breathe in deeply. Get the aroma of her horny cunt in your lungs.'

Kelly knelt in front of Summer, her face close to her pussy and inhaled. The smell of a horny woman, who had recently had an orgasm was heady.

'Done Sir.'

'Good. Now repeat with India.'

Kelly did the same with India.

'Done Sir.'

'Good. I want you to get used to the aroma of your daughters cunts. Now, make them both cum using your fingers only. You have three minutes.'

Kelly reached to both her of their pussies and started to lovingly stroke them. Both girls relaxed as their mum rubbed them. Despite both having orgasmed recently, they were soon moaning and thrusting back as her fingers slipped inside them.

India orgasmed first but Summer was not far behind.

'Done Sir.'

'You took 4 minutes 25 seconds. So you failed but I am prepared to overlook on this occasion with only a punishment for you, not for all three of you. Are you going to work tomorrow?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Your punishment for tomorrow is that you will not wear knickers or a bra to work. I suggest you don't get excited or cold as your work colleagues will get a treat.'

'Yes Sir.'

'Within the next three days you will get your nipples pierced. At least one of the girls are to be with you when you go.'

'Yes Sir.'

'For the rest of today, the three of you are to have sex. Get used to licking each others pussies and making each of you orgasm. Have fun.'

With that he logged off.

India read the messages over Kelly's shoulder. 'I can come with you on Tuesday to get your nipples pierced Mum.'

'Ok love, thanks.'

'But now we need to go to bed. Come on you two.' India stood and led Kelly and Summer upstairs.

———————————

Mid afternoon Kelly was in her bed cuddling her dozing daughters. She was tired but oh so content. She smiled as for some reason she thought that if this was a cartoon her pussy would be steaming, with the attention it had received so far that day. She tried to recall how many times that she had orgasmed,...three, no four times, the last time she almost passed out when India's mouth was attached to her pussy, sucking gently, her tongue going in and out, as India's finger slipped into her anus.

Summer woke up, kissed Kelly in a most un-daughterly way and then picked up her phone.

'Sir has emailed me. He wants some pictures sent to him.'

'What type of pictures?'

'Guess!'

'Well we had better get on with it then.'

'Kelly woke India and they spent a while snapping some naughty pictures, some of the three of them posing, some of them licking each others pussies, others kissing and some as they orgasmed. They checked the pictures to ensure that they looked ok, then emailed them.

———————————

Kelly woke early the next morning, showered dressed in her usual work clothes, knee length skirt, blouse and jacket, but today she wore thigh highs instead of tights. It felt odd not wearing a bra and knickers but she resolved herself to comply. Her breasts were still reasonably firm so didn't sag too much so she hoped to get away with not wearing a bra without anyone noticing.

She drove to her place of work, parked and walked to the reception, relieving the overnight security and setting herself up for the day.

The morning went well. No-one noticed her lack of underwear and the workload was fairly easy. At lunchtime, she was relieved and she went to the staffroom to eat her sandwiches. As she ate, she checked her emails. There was a message from Sir, sent an hour earlier.

'Good morning Kelly. I hope you are enjoying work not wearing underwear. I suspect however that you are trying all you can not to reveal to anyone that you are dressed in such a naughty way. Let me guess...are you wearing a jacket? Are you wearing a skirt that covers up your stocking tops? I hope you pick this message up in your lunch hour. If so, before you return to work you are to go into the toilet and rub your pussy to orgasm. Do not dry yourself afterwards. Your cunt will be so wet that if you sit down on your skirt in the afternoon it will leave a wet patch on your skirt. I suggest that before you sit at your desk that you hitch your skirt up, your wet pussy will then soak into the seat. Confirm to me that you understand my instructions and will comply.'

Kelly re-read the email before responding. 'Yes Sir. I understand and will comply.'

Finishing her sandwiches, she cleared away and walked to the toilet. Relieved to find it empty, she entered the end cubicle, hitched her skirt up, sat and peed. Then picking up her phone, she masturbated whilst viewing the naked pictures of her daughters, cumming a few minutes later. Resisting the urge to dry her wet pussy, she tidied herself up, washed her hands and returned to her desk. As she walked she could feel the cool air on her wet pussy and she prayed that no-one could tell what she had just done.

She had a brief chat to her relief to understand what had happened in the last hour. She had decided to stand for the first part of her afternoon, scared at being found out that she wasn't wearing underwear with a wet, recently orgasmed pussy. She hoped that by standing and letting the air to her pussy it would dry quicker.

Her boss, Kim approached her. Looking at a clipboard she said, 'Hi Kelly. We are due a delivery at 2.30pm. As soon as it arrives I need it brought to me please.' She looked at Kelly. 'Are you ok? You look a bit flushed.'

'I'm fine thanks, Kim. Just a bit hot.'

'Ok.' Kim studied her for a few seconds. 'Please bring me the package as soon as it arrives.'

Kelly was relieved when Kim left.

At 2.30pm the package arrived. Kelly signed for it and took it upstairs to Kim's office, she knocked and was called in.

'Your package Kim.'

'Oh good, thank you Kelly. Don't go please.'

Kelly was about to leave but she turned and waited.

Kim opened the package. 'Good, that is what I need. Now Kelly, I have to ask again, how are you feeling?'

'I am fine thank you Kim.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yes. Why?'

'A bit of a sensitive subject Kelly but I hear that you and your husband are having a few issues. Sit down please.'

'Yes Kim but I am ok. And I'd rather stand, if it's ok with you.'

'No, Kelly. I'd like you to sit down please.'

Kelly sat down gingerly.

'There is something else Kelly. When we...err...chatted earlier I caught an aroma from you. I am sorry to raise it but you are our receptionist and have to give a good first impression to our clients.'

'An aroma, Kim?'

'Yes Kelly. The sweet, lovely smell of a female orgasm. Trust me when I say I know the smell.'

Kelly blushed.

'Kelly, I want you to be honest with me now. Are you wearing knickers?'

Kelly shook her head, her blush getting darker.

'Did you simply forget, did you not wear them as a conscious decision or were you instructed not to wear any?'

'Instructed.' Kelly looked down, her shame obvious.

'Who instructed you?'

'A man I talk to online.'

'Have you submitted to him wholeheartedly?'

'No...well yes, I guess so.'

'So this man you talk to online, do you obey him?'

'Yes.'

'How do you contact him?'

'Chatroom or email.'

'What do you call him?

'Sir.'

'Ok. I want you to email him now. You will copy in my personal email address. I will dictate the message to you.'

Kelly picked up her phone and typed the addresses in an email. She waited for Kim to continue.

'Ok, type this...Hello Sir. My boss at work has asked me to obtain your approval for her to play with me, but due to you owning me wanted to get your pre approval. Please confirm. Thank you Sir.'

Kelly finished typing and sent the message.

'You can sit there until we receive his reply.' Kim picked up a file and started writing, ignoring Kelly.

It took fifteen minutes for a reply to come back.

'I approve but will require photos of your compliance from your boss direct.'

Kim smiled and typed a message into her phone, seemingly getting a response in a few seconds.

'Ok Kelly, stand up please. You saw that Sir has given me his approval and you will now obey me too. You will refer to me as Miss. Understand?'

'Yes Miss.'. Kelly stood before her.

'I understand your daughters are involved too?'

'Yes Miss.'

'Naughty but for now let's push you. Skirt and blouse off now.'

Kelly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, her naked breasts proud before her. She then eased her skirt down and off. She stood there in stockings and heels only.

'Very nice, Kelly. Turn around slowly. Show me your assets.'

Kelly turned round slowly.

'Very nice. Let's give you a little test, shall we? Pick up your clothes and come around here.'

Kelly did as instructed, standing before Kim, nervous.

Kim stood, reached under her dress and pulled her knickers down, stepping out of them.

'Pick them up Kelly.'

Kelly bent down and picked them up, offering them to Kim, who took them and placed them in a drawer.

'Get under the desk and face towards where I sit.'

Kelly did so. Kim sat in her chair and pushed her chair towards Kelly, Kim's pussy exposed and closing in on Kelly's face.

'You had better be a good pussy licker Kelly. Keep going until I tell you to stop.' Kim moved towards the edge of her seat, her pussy now only an inch from Kelly. Kelly could smell Kim's aroma, stronger than her daughters but not unpleasant. Kim wrapped her legs around Kelly, dragging Kelly closer, her mouth coming into contact with Kim's pussy.