All Comments on 'The Sloppy Blowjob Specialist'

by SnakeySmut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoneyover 1 year ago

Now to find someone as good as you in real life! Damn!

kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Yes you are a dirty little 5 🌟suck slut!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This reminds me of when I met the owner of my fitness club. He had a kink or fetish. On Sundays he liked to phone his mother while being sucked off. I had been selected from the other female club members to give him head. It wasn't my first rodeo. I had a yellow band tattoo with black stripes on my upper left arm and right ankle called a warning stripes or danger stripes along with a design on my lower spine referred to as a tramp stamp. My pubic hair had been completely depilated and with my tan, my mid-section having a lighter tone highlighted the fact my sex was on display and the only hair I had was on my head, He was about 35 years old, with an average size circumcised penis and large balls he enjoyed me licking and sucking. On Sundays he would phone his mother and tell her about the "slutty" tattooed woman at his club, before putting the phone up to my ear. His mother would voice her shock, then ask if I was the woman who took her son's cum in her face, or the one from the fitness club that enjoyed swallowing?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn hot 😘🔥🔥🔥🍌💦💦💦💦

Hornyhusband2017Hornyhusband20177 months ago

By far best blowjob audio on the net! Not only do your sound absolutely sexy but the level of naughtiness is intense. Would you do a Hotwife style audio?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So damned sexy~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnakeySmut@SnakeySmut
Hi, I'm Victoria! Your favorite witchy little treat. Fun sized goth bimbo who LOVES making you cum Like what I do? 🖤 www.patreon.com/SnakeySmut Search all my socials and audios 🖤 www.snakeysmut.com Wanna see me naked? 🖤 fansly.com/SnakeySmut 🖤 onlyfans.com/snakeysmut