All Comments on 'The Slow Dance Ch. 03'

by minnie_fae

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Fantastic, well written and perfectly paced story. Great character development, I didn't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

My fingers are crossed so tightly in the hopes that you will keep up your phenomenal posting rate....hope I don't lose circulation can't wait to see what's next for Luke and Ivy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enough with the bland, empty female characters

How dumb is this girl? She doesn't know what arousal feels like? I never expected her to know what masturbation is, but Jesus Christ, give her some backbone!!!

minnie_faeminnie_faeabout 10 years agoAuthor
@anonymous

Heya. That's a fair comment, in that I can see where you're coming from in a way.

However, eh, I'm not sure I'd equate sexual ignorance with not having a backbone...

I've definitely noted that she needs to appear stronger though, judging from your comment. I'll work on weaving that into the next chapter as much as possible.

Thanks for your feedback! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Perfect ! UPDATE ASAP

Another fantastic chapter ! I just want it to get longer and longer !! I really want to know how he going to bed with the princess without consequence , hopefully he turn into a prince or something (;

minnie_faeminnie_faeabout 10 years agoAuthor

Hi guys.

I just wanted to apologise for not having uploaded the new chapter yet - I understand it's taking longer than usual. Truth is, I've now hit a massive amount of assignments for my University course and this will stall the progress quite I bit. However, I do promise that I am working on it as often as possible and will let you know once it's done and submitted to the site.

Thanks so much for the lovely comments :) It certainly makes it all worth it!

Love x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
well done

I love that she was trying to educate herself on what was "wrong" with her. Her sexual ignorance makes sense and is endearing, and his teaching was perfection, in my book. :) Not too much, too fast. Not sure how these two would possibly end up together long-term, but I hope you'll post more soon and let us know.

Now, I hope you won't mind a few constructive things, as it seems you take your writing seriously. This seems like a historical piece but I'm not sure when in time it's occurring. Was it meant to be ambiguous? l know this is an erotica site, and not many people expect great plot but your writing is fantastic and I hate to see great writing tripped up on historical innaccuracies/anachronisms. For ex: Matches would not have been in common use until the Victorian period, I believe (mid 1800s) and Luke, as a servant, may not know how to read and write. Also, things like cardboard and "ok" and "auto-pilot" are more 20th century words. And a Queen, regardless of era, would never ever ever be addressed as "miss" by anyone, especially a servant. It would be Your Highness or Your ladyship or at the very least, Ma'am.

Just some food for thought from a historical romance nerd. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The story has no consistency

Luke, as a servant, wouldn't read—have books, whatever else comes with that. The princess on the other hand, she'd be educated, especially regarding human anatomy, since she'd be prepped for marriage!!! This story makes no sense.

You writing is ok, need to learn, but it's there. Sorry to be rude, I like historical pieces, and you just butchered what went on in this era. Wanting to write a fantasy, a story, anything is fine. But do your research.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anxiously awaiting Chap 3

Please post soon :o)

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story is amazing and really deserves to be finished! Won't you please continue it and bring it to a satisfying conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More?

Oh, please add another chapter. This is so good, and I would love to read more and of a happy ending for these two?

Bflorez475Bflorez475over 9 years ago
Please another chapter

I've already loving this book so please another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE FINISH !!

Its too good to stop now. She needs to have lukes baby (;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I really like this chapter and I hope you continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love!

Please continue the story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I really like it. Your imagery and feelings are great. Well done. I really hope you write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue the story!!

Pleaseee continue the story!! I really loved it!! Everything about it was great and I'm dying to know how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue!! You did an amazing job in writing this story!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous