The Slow Seduction of Bella Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband's brother slowly seduces his sexy wife.
6.4k words
4.15
49.5k
117
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18 in this story. If you haven't read the first chapter, I recommend you do before reading this one. If not, you will probably be able to get enough information to know what happened previously. Happy reading!

***

After what happened on Christmas Eve, I thought things would come to a close between Rob, my younger brother, and my beautiful 24-year-old wife Bella. She had made it very clear to Rob the last time that the sexual encounter between them that night would be a one-time deal. There was conviction in her statement and Rob made it apparent he understood she was serious.

It wasn't like Bella would get an opportunity to see Rob very often. We all lived in Seattle, but not only was it a big city but Rob was the owner of a prestigious software company, so he was a very busy man whom we rarely saw during the year. He only came around during holiday dinner parties and last year Bella and I had decided to host the Christmas Eve one at our house. That was the fateful night Rob and Bella became sexually intertwined.

I had witnessed the entire thing, hidden by the french doors that open up to the living room where I had a perfect view of them on the floor together. Rob had been giving her a sensual massage that started innocently but quickly turned erotic. It didn't go past her fellating him, thank God, before Bella had put a stop to it quickly after that. I had hurriedly made my way up to our bed and pretended to be fast asleep when she came into our bedroom a few moments later.

I had since then forgiven her for her adultery with the notion in my head that it would never happen again. I felt like she had been caught up in the heat of the moment and thought of it as a mistake having let it go so far. I didn't want to talk about it with her, so I never brought up the fact that I had watched it happen. I knew Rob didn't care enough about Bella to pursue something further. That night had been the most words they had spoken to each other during the three years that we were married.

Our relationship went back to normal and as time went on, I blocked out the memory of what happened. It all felt like a dream at this point. Our sex life remained the same, if not better. I had thought it was great to begin with. I couldn't help but think a few times when we were having sex if she was thinking of what it would feel like if it were Rob's bigger cock in her as we made love. I sincerely hoped not.

We were still using protection because Bella didn't want to get pregnant yet. We were in a pretty stable place financially but we didn't feel it was the right time as of now and she had tried birth control but it didn't agree with her and made her sick so we had gone back to using condoms after that.

As I expected, it was Thanksgiving when Rob and Bella saw each other again. We had agreed to host the Christmas Eve party at our house again this year since it was such a hit the last. But Thanksgiving was all on my parents.

We arrived with pumpkin pie and smiles. I kissed and hugged my mother and listened to her and Bella chatting it up. I stiffened when I saw Rob come into the kitchen to grab a beer, but then I realized that I couldn't act funky around him because Bella was smart enough to put two and two together and know that I had probably seen something that eventful Christmas morning.

"Hey, buddy," I said to Rob, hugging him "How are you doing?"

Rob smiled and hugged me back, giving me a few pats on the back before releasing me. "Hey, big bro. I'm doing great. You want a beer?"

"Sure, man."

I took the beer from my brother and looked over at Bella. She was staring at Rob with a distant look on her features.

She snapped out of it and her eyes went to mine and she smiled as if nothing was wrong. I returned it but had a sinking feeling in my gut at the way she had been looking at my brother. Was she thinking about their time together? The morning she jerked him off and gave him a blowjob of epic proportions? For our sake, I hoped she wasn't tempted to do it again.

After dinner, we decided to stick around for a few hours and watch the football game. At halftime, Bella got up and excused herself to go to the bathroom. Shortly after, Rob came in after getting some fresh air, and I saw him going down the hallway that Bella just had a few minutes before. I didn't think it was intentional, but I decided to wait for a bit before I got up and started slowly advancing down the hall.

I looked and the bathroom door was empty, sans Bella. Where had she gone? And more importantly, where was my brother?

I listened and heard hushed voices coming from my parent's bedroom down the hall. My heart sank as I left the bathroom and inched toward the closed door. It was cracked open just enough that I could peek inside to see what was going on inside.

"How have you been doing?" Rob asked Bella, who was seated on the front of the bed.

"Fine." Her voice sounded cold. "How about you?" Her shoulders were stiff. She didn't seem comfortable being alone in a bedroom with my younger sibling.

"Good." A few moments of silence. "I've thought about you a lot since that morning."

Bella sighed and stood up, facing Rob. "Rob, don't. Please. I can't and you know this."

They were standing pretty close together. Rob surprised Bella with a kiss. She refused to return it, for a time. But he was pretty insistent. When she felt his tongue stroking over her lips, she relented and parted her mouth for him.

I couldn't believe my brother. What an asshole. She had told him to let it go. She had made it evident she didn't want their adulterous tryst to resume. And yet here he was making out with her in our parent's house! What the fuck was wrong with him?

I got the shock of my life as Bella they were soon full-blown making out. I could see their tongues wrestling for primacy. Rob's hands soon got bold and cupped her big tits over her blouse, which made her moan as she tangled her fingers into his short brown hair.

Rob put his leg between hers and with one hand groping her firm globe, the other hiked up her skirt above her thighs and cupped her pantie-clad ass to grind her against his growing erection straining his slacks. Bella's moans of arousal were getting more frequent as she felt this big groin smashing against her crotch.

Bella's voice was strained against his lips as she pushed with futile attempts at his broad chest, attempting to separate them. "Rob, please. Please stop this."

Rob didn't listen. He unclasped his belt and unzipped his pants. My wife could only watch as he freed his huge cock and heavy balls from their confines.

"You know you want this big cock," Rob taunted.

Bella hesitated, but her eyes were fixated on his rock-hard erection. "I can't," she murmured, licking her lips. It was obvious she was thinking about it. I was hoping she would put a halt to this right then and there, but I didn't think Rob was going to let it go.

I hate it when my intuition is right.

"You can." His tone got very authoritative. "Get down on your knees, Bella. Now!" He hissed, being as dominating and loud as he could without alerting anyone in the house about what was happening.

That was all it took evidently, as Bella's submissive nature took over causing her to obey what he wanted her to do. She got down on her knees so she was eye to eye with his mammoth meat. With trepidation, I watched as she leaned forward and greedily collected the precum that had gathered at the tip. The taste of it made her whine like a junkie who just got her fix. I knew it. I knew she had been thinking about my brother's junk all this time.

I felt paralyzed as Bella swirled her tongue provocatively around his bulbous head. She soon wrapped her lips around him and began to bob her head along inch by inch of his delicious prick. Once again, she was giving my brother a fantastic blowjob. Had she blown me like that in the months that had passed since she and my brother saw each other? Nope.

I should have thrown open the door and stopped it then and there. Instead, I found that I was paralyzed, rooted to the spot. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be an eyewitness to my wife's adultery for the second time. I had no idea why Bella found my arrogant brother so irresistible. Was it just the hard-hung manhood between his legs? Or was it something more? What was so magnetic about him? The man did ooze dominance, unfortunately.

Bella was getting into it now. Her hands had gone to Rob's hips and her red lips were rapidly moving along him from base to tip. She let out whoreish moans every time she took him to the hilt in her mouth. I could see an indent on her throat whenever she hugged him tightly with it. It must have felt fucking heavenly to Rob.

My wife was taking his full eleven inches deep into her throat without a care in the world. Occasionally she would gag and choke but hell if that discouraged her from persisting. If anything, it just seemed to impassion her to go at him faster and harder. The sounds of her sucking and slurping were extremely erotic. I could feel my traitorous penis getting hard underneath my jeans. Yet again I found myself extremely aroused at witnessing my wife and brother's debauchery. I had no idea how or why this was such a turn-on for me.

"You suck my cock so fucking good," Rob groaned out, his voice raspy with his arousal. I knew from last time he was reaching his point of no return. "I've wanted you to do it again for so long. Suck me, Bella, make me cum, you cheating little slut!"

His words fueled the fire in Bella. Her mouth was suddenly going berserk on his oversized rod. She was frantically bobbing her head faster and faster over every bit of his monstrous girth, now more desperate than ever to make him cum.

Rob had placed both of his hands on the back of Bella's head, his eyes glazed over with delirious lust. He was breathing hard now, letting out loud grunts and groans of carnal rapture. "Oh, fuck. Oh, yeah. You're blowing me so good. Just like that, bitch! I'm cumming! Your slutty mouth is making me cum!"

Bella pulled her lips back just in time to seal them around the spongy tip as Rob fired off heavy bursts of his hot sticky spunk past my wife's willing lips. She squealed her joy at this and eagerly sucked, slurped, and drew out as much of his tasty semen as she could straight down her greedy throat. She was milking him with the suction of her mouth, one hand coming up to pump his shaft swiftly, the other kneading and stroking his heavy balls as she fervently drained them dry. I wished that it was me in Rob's place.

My cock throbbed as I watched her keep sucking his hefty cock energetically to draw out the remaining drops he had left to give her. But as much as he seemed to enjoy her tender loving care he became too sensitive after a time and was forced to jerk her head off. His whopping penis was freed from her lips with a loud pop and slapped obscenely on his stomach before swinging up straight like a flagpole. Bella looked like a true shameless whore as she stared up at him with glazed, adoring eyes.

Rob had had enough. He hastily tucked his shrinking dick back into his pants and zipped up, seemingly done with my wife for now since he had gotten what he wanted from her. "Thanks, slut."

What a fucking ass! I was furious but I had to haul ass as I realized he was intent to leave her there all starstruck and alone since he had achieved his goal of getting her to cheat on me again right under my nose.

I managed to get into the bathroom fast enough to shut the door most of the way before he could spot me. He walked past seconds after and once I heard his footsteps recede I slipped back out into the hall and knocked on the bedroom door.

"Bella? Sweetie? Are you okay?" I asked, genuine concern in my voice.

She answered me a few seconds later. "Yeah! Sorry, babe, I will be out in a second."

True to her word, she opened the door a moment later. "I'm so sorry, Mark. I fell asleep. You know how tired I've been lately," she said, faking a yawn.

I knew better and I didn't like that she was lying to me but what could I say? I have seen you blowing my brother twice now? It sounded so absurd that I just couldn't bring myself to say it aloud. "It's okay, babe. Do you want to take off? We don't have to stay much longer. The game is shit anyways, our team is losing."

"No, it's okay. I think I'm good now. Let's go back and finish the game," she replied, an encouraging smile on her gorgeous face. I was glad she didn't kiss me, the last thing I needed was to taste my brother's spunk on her lips.

She took my hand in hers, interlacing our fingers. It is moments like these where I found myself forgiving her for her unfaithful acts with Rob. I rationed that there just had to be something about my brother that she couldn't resist. I hated it but I wasn't willing to lose my wife over the things she had done yet. I loved her very much, would do anything for her. I wasn't prepared to let a jerk like Rob take her from me without a fight. I was scared to death that she would eventually leave me for him since he was single but powerless to do anything about it.

The rest of the night went on without incident. So did our life. As Christmas approached, I found myself dreading hosting the party at our home. But we had agreed to do it. That was before I saw what I did on Thanksgiving. Could Bella and Rob be in the same vicinity and keep their hands off of each other? I was starting to think it wasn't possible. That their raunchy affair was going to be the song that never ends and there was nothing I could do about it. I was incapable of keeping them apart.

It was inevitable that Christmas Eve arrived. The day of I found myself nervous and agitated as I helped Bella prepare the house for our guests. It wouldn't make any sense for us not to extend an invitation to my brother, so of course, he was coming. Every little thing Bella said just seemed to set me off and we fought the whole day.

Bella turned to face me, a frustrated and hurt look on her sweet face. "What the hell has gotten into you lately? Why are you jumping down my throat?!"

I could see she was furious and that my behavior had upset her. I didn't know what to say. How could I defend myself? I was treating her like shit and there was no reason to. I didn't want to talk to her about what I had seen her do with my brother. It just wasn't an option to me. I tried to put it behind me but I knew Rob was going to be in our home tonight. And that he might try to get her alone to get what he wanted. She would have no choice to give it to him. My lovely, submissive Bella.

I let out a deep sigh. "I'm sorry, babe. I'm really on edge. A few things happened at work I didn't mention. Nothing bad, just stressful. But I shouldn't be taking it out on you. Please, forgive me."

Bella's face softened. She reached out and touched my cheek, an adoring look on her face. "Of course I forgive you, Mark. You know you can talk about those things with me right? I'm here to listen. I'm here for you. I love you."

We kissed and I melted into her arms. It wasn't long before I was rolling a condom onto my cock and fucking her against the counter. It was great sex. At least for me. Her moans were loud and sexy and when I felt her orgasm on my cock, I came into the rubber.

I had hoped our having sex would deter her from Rob. That was my hope, anyway.

Most of the guests arrived on time. Rob was late, per the norm. When I saw him I just wanted to punch his lights out. But there wouldn't be a point to it. Instead, I hugged him and welcomed him into our home with open arms. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

"Go easy on the wine this year, okay?" I was only half-teasing. I already hated being in the same room with the man that was getting special treatment behind closed doors from my voluptuous wife.

Rob laughed the joke off. "You're the boss." Yeah, right. Obviously, he was going to do what he wanted and be a douche about it, as usual.

It didn't take long for Rob to get a glass of wine in his hand. I wanted nothing more than to kick him out of our house. But for now, I was playing it cool. I figured if I could stick by Bella's side the majority of the party Rob wouldn't be able to get her alone with him. I hoped that he wasn't as bound and determined to get Bella to sexually pleasure him as he had been on Thanksgiving. A lot of time had passed, was he over it by now?

Over dinner, Rob boasted about his new girlfriend Emma, and how sad he was that she couldn't make it out tonight. "Yeah, her parents live in Los Angeles and she had already made plans to fly out there today before we got together. So I'm sorry she can't be here tonight but I can't wait for you all to meet her." He looked at Bella as he said it. Was he trying to make her jealous? The guy hadn't been in a committed relationship since he was in high school, so I had doubts it would last long between him and this Emma lady.

My gaze went to my wife and she had averted her eyes from Rob's and was instead staring at her bountiful plate of food on the table. You have got to be shitting me. Was she feeling this apprehensive about it? What the fuck was she going to do if it was serious and this girlfriend of his showed up at the New Years' party?

My mood got pretty sour from Bella's sullen reaction. I wasn't hungry but I forced myself to eat and drink some wine. I was feeling pretty tipsy by the end of dinner and very full, almost sickeningly so, but I hadn't eaten much in reality.

Rob said nothing more about his exotic woman friend, who sounded pretty great. Everyone was happy for him. Everyone but Bella, who was now being very quiet and reserved. She hadn't eaten much either. I could see her pushing the grub on her plate around and occasionally forcing herself to take a small bite here and there. She had just said she was famished before we sat down at the table. Guess Rob's shocking news had changed that for her.

I had thought she would be relieved if anything. Rob had a partner now. Did that mean he was going to leave her alone? I sure as hell hoped so. I wanted them to be done, over, finished. Quite frankly, I had let it fester for too long. I promised myself that if I saw them doing anything else, I would put a stop to it right away. But who was I kidding?

The guests dwindled. Pretty soon almost everyone had left. Much to my dismay, Rob was still here and drinking. As much as I wanted to tell him to take it easy, he was only on his third glass of wine and I had had five so I wasn't one to talk. I was feeling pretty drunk and tired, but I had preoccupied myself talking to my mother and felt a bit peppier than I had at dinner.

It was getting late, a look at the clock said it was 10:30 pm. The family had stayed much later than usual since they were having such a good time.

I realized with a start that I had lost track of Rob and Bella. Where were they? Only a handful of the family remained and they were all downstairs, most of them in the living room watching a Christmas movie.

I checked the kitchen, the downstairs guest bedroom, the office, the half-bath and main bathroom, the garage, the front yard, and the backyard. No signs of my wife or brother. I was getting pretty worried now. I could see Rob's car in the driveway, I knew he hadn't left the house to go home yet.

I walked upstairs. My head was feeling woozy. I hoped for the best but expected the worst. I wanted them to just be talking for once or I needed to find him passed out somewhere because he drank too much. Was Bella just lying down without him because she didn't feel well? God, I hoped so, but this was all just wishful thinking.

As I suspected, Bella had not been lying down. Maybe she had been when Rob found her, but she wasn't now. Her back was to me and I could see her head rapidly moving to the beat of my brother's cock in her mouth. His hands clasped the back of her head as he thrust into her eager maw. His moans were getting piercing.

12