The Slow Seduction of Bella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you couldn't resist my big cock. You act all coy but you're just like the other countless sluts that crave it. Once you've had it, you can't go back."

He took it out of her mouth and held her head back, looking down at her with a crazed look in his eyes as he slapped her cheeks with his hard shaft. "Tell me. Tell me how much you want this dick."

Bella didn't hesitate as he kept slapping her face with his meat. "I want it. I love it. It's so big. I love sucking your cock, Rob. I can't get enough of it."

Rob goaded her on. "Do you like it better than his?"

This time there was a pause, hesitancy. "I..."

"Answer the question, Bella!" Rob demanded.

His tone seemed to snap Bella out of her reverie. "Yes! Alright? Yes! I like it better."

I was crushed. I wanted to cry. But at the same time, her words were incredibly arousing for some reason. Hearing such filthy phrases come out of my once innocent wife had caused my cock to strain against my jeans.

"Good answer, slut. Now, get up on the bed."

"What? Why?" Bella asked, shocked by his command. "I want to suck you again."

Bella gasped as Rob grabbed her hair and gave a sharp, unpleasant tug to force her to her feet. He had never manhandled her like this in the past so I think it came as a bit of a shock to both of us.

"Enough with the backtalk, bitch! From now on, you do what the fuck I say, slut," he snarled, giving her hair another hard wrench that made her cry out with hurt. "Are you going to be a good little dutiful whore?"

"Yes! I'll be good. I'll be good, I promise," Bella said, her breath coming out in harsh gasps.

"That's more like it. Get on the bed on all fours. Don't make me ask you again, bitch."

I wasn't sure if she was scared or aroused by this sudden display of dominance. Maybe a mix of both. Nonetheless, Bella climbed onto the bed as her man instructed. I waited with bated breath for what was going to happen next. I didn't like the way that Rob was manipulating Bella but I didn't want to interfere just yet. I had a perfect view of them from the cracked door of the bedroom. Thankfully, it wasn't ours. It was our second guest bedroom down the hall from the master.

Rob let his slacks fall to the floor. I didn't like where this was going. He took off Bella's skirt along with her panties. Her bare pussy was wet with her arousal. For him.

I knew then that they were going to fuck and I should stop them. But I didn't.

I watched as Rob unbuttoned her blouse quickly with masterful fingers until it opened up for him so he could take it off. My wife's big tits fell out of her bra as he unhooked it with ease and tossed aside the last article of clothing covering her beautiful body. This was it. My brother was going to soil my wife.

Rob spread her legs open wider and then rubbed his rigid cock all over her wet slit. He was soon shiny with her womanly juices. I could see them glistening and saturating his flesh. I had never seen Bella so drenched before. Her face said it all; she wanted to know what that huge manhood of his would feel like buried balls deep in her. She was not going to stop him. She had said she would do whatever he demanded of her and now I believed it.

My dick twitched as I watched his thick cockhead push at her sacred entrance. It wasn't long before she yielded for him to let him in and he began to push his way inside of her smooth, velvety walls. Both of them groaned with bliss as he stretched and widened her sex. He was going to ruin her for me. He was so much bigger, thicker. I could see her pussy lips clinging to him for dear life as he gaped her wide open.

This wasn't lost on Bella either. "Oh my God, Rob! You're so big! Please, go slow!" She begged, her face reflecting her pain as more and more of my brother's naked shaft forced its way into her. He wasn't even halfway inside of her yet.

Rob slowed his pace. I watched as his hips undulated very leisurely as he labored into my wife with short, teasing thrusts. It took a few moments, but she seemed to adjust to his immense size as he made no move to go any further. I saw her hips begin to rock and gyrate toward his thighs, as she grew more accustomed to the feel of him in her silken sex.

"Oh, God. It feels so good. I think I'm going to come," Bella moaned out, her back bowing as Rob began to pound into her with more powerful movements. I could hear the obscene sound of their skin slapping together bouncing off the walls of the once quiet bedroom. I hoped no one came upstairs to try to find me, but luck would have it that everyone downstairs was too engrossed with the Christmas movie to care about anything else.

Bella's whole body shook and trembled as her first orgasm of the night struck her like lightning with only half of Rob within her. Her form seized up and she let out loud cries of ecstasy as Rob fucked her all through her release. The man had impressive stamina, I had to give him that. Bella's pussy had to be one of the tightest he had ever had, seeming as I was much smaller than him in that department.

She seemed to be cumming nonstop after that as he hammered into her with no end in sight. Her moans of rapture as Rob battered her sopping snatch were so loud now I feared people downstairs might hear. The squelching sounds were driving my loins crazy. I couldn't take it anymore and hastily took myself out of my jeans and began to beat my meat in time with Rob's merciless thrusts into my wife.

His mighty spear was slamming in balls deep with each vigorous impalement. He had grabbed Bella's hips and was pulling her back into him each time he drove forward to the hilt. I bet she could feel his spongy tip kissing her cervix as he screwed her better than any man had in the past. Her cries of delirious happiness said it all; she was never going back from this. She was in seventh heaven and it was my brother that had taken her there. Rob owned her pussy now. And I was the wimp that just stood there and let it happen.

I knew Rob was close. I could see it on his face. Bella was squeezing and milking him, just begging him to unload in her. I realized now that he hadn't put on a condom. Somehow, this just turned me on even more. My hand was flying up and down my shaft swiftly, as I felt my orgasm building, just like my brother's. Only his was from receiving the pleasure of my wife's delightful cunt. Would I ever have her again?

"I'm gonna cum," Rob announced, his hips bouncing off my wife's sturdy ass with every broad plunge into her.

"Ohhh, God. Not inside. I'm not on the pill. I make Mark use a condom. Can you cum on my tits?" Bella insisted, hoping he would listen.

This just seemed to spur Rob on as he gave her ass a few harsh slaps that had her biting her lip in agony. "What the fuck did I say about telling me what to do, bitch? You're mine now. I'll cum wherever the fuck I want to."

"Please, Rob, please. Anywhere but inside me!" She begged, pleaded, but fell silent as Rob grabbed her hair and yanked her head back so hard I swear her neck snapped.

That was when he began to bang into her harshly. He was grunting like a beast. Once more the show of raw power was what put her in her place. It wasn't long before both of their cries of pleasure were escalating in volume. I knew he was close to the point of no return. So did she. Something in her snapped as she resigned herself to her fate. She began to rock back against him fast and hard, urging him on.

"Fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck me, Rob! I'm going to cum on your big cock!" She was wailing like a banshee now as her lover's bare penis abused her satiny core. She was permitting him to cum in her. Not that he needed it. He made it clear he was the one in charge here calling the shots. Maybe that's what she liked about him so much. He exuded masculine power which was the perfect formula for her submissive nature. They were quite the pair, as opposites attract.

"Cum on that cock, bitch! I love your married pussy! I'm gonna cum too!" Rob snarled, his expression contorted as he felt his pleasure mounting.

"Oh, God, yes! Fucking cum! Give it to meeeee!" Beth wailed, losing all control of her bodily functions. Her hips were rolling backward frantically to send him over the edge, caution thrown to the wind now.

I was too lost in lust to stop them. My orgasm was fast approaching just like my brother's on the bed. My eyes were wide as I saw Rob's buttocks clench. Then the inevitable happened. He abruptly let out a loud yell of elation as he slammed in as deep as he could possibly go and erupted into my wife's unprotected snatch. That's all it took for me too as I began to orgasm into my fist harder than I ever recall having cum. My semen soaked my fist at the same time he burst inside of her.

Bella seized up at the feel of Rob's hot sticky cum spurting into her and had the most epic orgasm I've ever seen her have. She had never in the past felt a man unload in her and I hated that my brother was the one that did it first. I could tell she was enamored with the feeling by the way her hips rocked and gyrated against his thighs to suck out more of his virile sperm straight into her fertile womb.

Rob's cock was still pulsing and throbbing, his balls shrinking as he blasted off every drop he had available to give her. The more he sprayed, the harder she came. Her juices were coating his thighs as over and over his virile spunk power-washed her inner quim.

"I can feel you cumming in me! It feels so good fucking good, so hot. Oh, God, so fucking hot. Sooooo gooooood..." Bella wailed, laying her head down on the bed to muffle her blissful screams as she continued to cum until he was spent.

A few more gushes and Rob was finished. To my horror, he flipped her onto her back on the bed and kissed her with his dick still firmly hilted inside of her. He began to undulate his hips and ground down into her as they fed at each other's lips. He was insatiable for her and couldn't get enough.

Rob was soon fucking Bella steadily again, this time more intimately in the missionary position. My treacherous organ rose back to life as my brother took my sexy spouse again. Her long legs eagerly wrapped around his waist, her feet pressing on his buttocks to pull his giant dick impossibly deeper.

Their moans rose in pitch as his thrusts rapidly grew more violent. They never broke their long, sloppy kisses. The smooching noises as they made love were erotic sounding. I could see their tongues dancing and sparring, dueling for supremacy as his exceptional manhood brought her sexual gratification she never knew was possible before now.

Bella finally freed her lips from his. "Don't stop fucking me! I need your cock! I love it! It's so big and hard! Fuck me harder, Rob! I never want you to stop fucking me! I want you to cum in me again! Please, Rob, please give me your cum in my pussy!" Bella implored, her hips rising off the bed to match his relentless rhythm. What a voracious whore she was being. At this rate, I'd never get to fuck her.

Bella's eyes rolled back into her head as Rob's loud animalistic grunts signaled his release and she felt him cum as deep as he could inside of her for the following time that night. I watched his balls jerk and throb as he unleashed heavy torrents of his life making sperm into her. I thought this one wouldn't last as long as his last, but I was dead wrong. His impressive shaft kept on ramming into her as he continued to gush.

Bella was writhing in delight at the feel of his spunk jettisoning into her unguarded pussy. I could just picture her cervix opening to invite his cockhead in to greedily suck and milk him for all the seed he could provide her. She truly was his perfect dutiful cumslut at this moment.

I was a mess. I had another orgasm seeing my brother breed my wife for the second time. If they had a third go, I had no idea.

I forced myself to get away to our bedroom to change my shirt. I washed my hands in our en suite bathroom and then made my way back downstairs to the living room. I was just in time as the movie was ending and I heard talks of leaving.

I was just letting the last person out the door when Rob came downstairs and thanked me for a wonderful evening. What a fucking prick. But I patted him on the back and let him go without slugging his smug face.

Once everyone was finally gone, I turned to look up the stairs. I heard the shower going and knew that Bella was washing away the evidence of her betrayal.

I decided not to confront her. She couldn't know what I saw. Though she had crossed the line further than I ever thought she'd go, I just didn't have it in me to call her out on it.

I wanted to see how her relationship with Rob would progress. So, I walked into the living room and acted like I had been watching TV the entire time and been none the wiser to her disappearance.

Bella came downstairs a half-hour later and we shared a few kisses before I told her merry Christmas and put on another movie for us to watch. She didn't comment on the fact that I had changed my shirt. I don't think she noticed or cared.

She rested her head on my shoulder and was soon fast asleep in my arms. I wondered if I would have to wait until next Thanksgiving to see her and Rob together again.

A sick, twisted part of me hoped I didn't.

12