The Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On her left, Taylor was leaning against her, passionately squeezing her breasts. On her right, Heather had her left arm wrapped around her, holding her left thigh spread while she expertly rubbed her clitoris with her right hand. And right in front of her, Naomi was now pushing two fingers in and out of her at a steady pace, while she used her left hand to keep her right thigh spread.

The room was filled with the sounds of Shelby's moans, the three other girls' intense breathing, and the wet sounds of Naomi's fingers sliding in and out of the young woman's hole.

"I take it you've never tasted your juices..." Naomi said.

Shelby shook her head. Naomi pulled out her two fingers, immediately replacing them with her other hand as she brought them towards Shelby's mouth. As she was brought closer and closer to her first orgasm, Shelby discovered the smell of her womanhood. Looking into Naomi's eyes, she lustfully opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Naomi pushed her fingers inside her mouth, and Shelby wrapped her lips around them. She continued to moan as she tasted her own pleasure for the first time.

All the while, an unfamiliar sensation was building up inside her. She wasn't sure what was happening. Her moans grew more intense as she continued to suck on her friend's fingers, licking her own juices off of them, and eventually she arched her back and blocked her breathing.

Heather whispered in her ear:

"You're about to have your first orgasm, Shelby. Enjoy it..."

Suddenly, time suspended. The world stopped spinning. Shelby couldn't hear or see anything. She felt a ball of indescribable sensations burst out inside her in a fireworks of a million colors. She lost what little control she had over her body, and let out a loud grunt as she began to rock her hips against her friend's hands.

She felt her vagina squeezing Naomi's fingers, while she continued to push them inside her. The three girls continued to stimulate her intensely as Shelby experienced her first sexual climax. Letting go of the fingers she was sucking, she began screaming in release, as her intimate juices poured out of her and onto Naomi's hand. She almost forgot how to breath as the overwhelming pleasure washed over her entire body, shaking it with uncontrollable spasms.

Looking for someone to hold onto, she wrapped her arms around both Heather and Taylor's waists and pulled them against her, rocking her hips against Naomi's hand again and again. The young woman had never imagined her body was capable of experiencing so much pleasure.

Her climax eventually subsided, letting her finally catch her breath. The three girls progressively stopped their stimulation. Naomi pulled her fingers out, Taylor let go of her breasts, and Heather let her palm delicately rest over her vulva.

Shelby opened her eyes and looked at her three friends, who had just offered her this moment of pure ecstasy. She smiled at them, they smiled back. Naomi, Taylor and Heather pulled back, letting Shelby slowly regain her senses. As she looked at her own sweaty body, the young woman became a little self conscious of her own nakedness in front of her clothed friends, but she was too exhausted to do anything about it.

With a wide, benevolent smile, Heather asked:

"So, how was your first orgasm, Shelby?"

"I... didn't even know this was possible, Heather... God.."

"Yeah," she laughed. "I know."

The four girls giggled.

"But, um... You still haven't fulfilled your dare, Shelby," Heather said, teasingly.

"My what...? I'm... not even sure what planet I'm on right now."

Heather picked up the card, and read it again:

"Masturbate until you reach orgasm." Looking at Shelby, she continued: "We haven't seen you masturbate yet, so... you're still on. I guess it's the perfect time to put into practice what you just learned."

"And you're... you're all going to watch me?"

"I believe that's the point, yeah..." Heather said, chuckling.

"Alright..."

Looking at her three friends, Shelby brought her left hand to her breast. Her nipples were still hard. Her body had finally been granted the ultimate pleasure, and now it needed more. She slowly brought her right hand between her legs and began to rub her sensitive clitoris.

Shelby was a quick study, and the last half hour had given her ample time to pick up a few moves from her expert friends. Naomi, Taylor and Heather watched her draw circles around her clitoris. Soon, she let go of her breast, switched hands, and delicately pushed her right middle finger inside her vagina. Offering an exhausted smile to her friends, Shelby said:

"I never knew my body could do that..."

Shelby's erratic breathing couldn't cover the loud wet noises of her fingers slipping in and out of her soaked womanhood, the palm of her hand slapping against her crotch as she pushed as deep as she could. It was obvious that now she knew how to make herself feel good.

She continued pleasuring herself under the fascinated eyes of her three friends. Eventually, she recognized the sensation that began to build up inside her. She intensified her movements, and let out:

"I can feel it... I think... I'm gonna have an orgasm..."

Heather couldn't help but bite her lower lip at this surreal sight. Her young, cute, innocent friend was naked and masturbating for the first time, right before her eyes, and telling her she was about to give herself the ultimate pleasure.

Shelby's climax hit her. She began to rock her pelvis against her hands. The three girls watched her small breasts bounce up and down as she moved uncontrollably and filled the room with her grunts, moans and screams of pleasure. They watched Shelby's thick juices ooze out of her feminine hole and join the large puddle that had been forming under her crotch, expanding on her carpet.

The three young women smiled as they witnessed their friend discover her own body.

Shelby's orgasm eventually faded, and the young woman slowly came down to earth. She removed her hands from her intimacy, offering her friends an unobstructed view of her intimacy, still pulsing with pleasure as she began to catch her breath.

Heather said:

"I'm proud of you, Shelby... Welcome to our little private club."

"What do you mean?" Shelby asked, barely finding the strength to formulate a sentence.

Heather exchanged a knowing glance with Taylor and Naomi, who both nodded, and said:

"Well... This is something we like to do together every once in a while. We like to touch ourselves next to each other, to share this moment. Would you mind if... we did it now?"

Shelby smiled and bit her lower lip.

12