All Comments on 'The Slumber Party Ch. 05'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
orgy time

Grant needs to have all four women at the same time fucking them in all three of their fuck hoes and then have them eat his cum from each of their pussies.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Right on Point!

The last phase was was so accurate lol,what a lucky man Geant is to sample all the deliciously different 'flavors' of all of them,I bet his mother and sister's were the best tasting thou......

Great story now I MUST read the rest of this series ASAP.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Hhhmmm...nice short chapter, yet full of meaning...

Grant 'is coming-along-well' in his consideration of the 4 ladies he is sharing residence with; and his realization of not having a 'favorite' will come in handy, as they continue cementing ❤ together their intertwined lives!

Kathryn, I don't know if you planned a 'harem' story, but you have done magnificently so far; you keep us happy, ready to move to the next chapter!

Five**5**🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 Stars...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES