All Comments on 'The Slumber Party Ch. 06'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I was wondering how long it was going to take you to ruin this good story as so many other harem type stories on this site does by adding too many dicks,i guess i should be glad it took you to the sixth installment to do it.

Nirtygurl92Nirtygurl92about 5 years ago
Love the extra adventure

The virgins exploring more added some extra interest. I liked it. Also glad Grant isn't the only one getting all the goods on that house.

doorknob22doorknob22about 5 years ago
When Carrie suggested "boy virgins"...

...I thought you were going to wild and exciting direction but meh. You introduced another dude I don't care about. I want to read about Grant, not some lame boy virgin.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oooohhhh...."doorknob22" and the anonymous...you two "just don't get it"...this story is going in a very good direction...

GRANT SHOULD NOT BE THE SOLE FOCUS OF THIS STORY!! There are others involved, obviously, and including them in the whole mix is only going to add to the plot line...just like the whole thing with Melissa and Rod encountering each other in the bathroom!! So Hot!! And I, for one, am going to root for Kathryn and her so-fertile imagination in her writings!

**5** Stars...Yyyaaayyy!!!!

Voxman314Voxman3148 months ago

OK, that was funny, worth reading the series. Like the body doubles in Love, Actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
1733 Followers
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES