The Slumber Party Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was still resting on his lap. Only now did it occur to her to say: "What's your name?"

"Rod," he said.

Yeah, that makes sense. "Mine's Melissa."

"Hi, Melissa."

"Hi to you."

They sat there comfortably, not wanting to move.

For some reason, Melissa felt strangely shy in saying, "Um, would you like to get together later?"

What a time to ask a guy out for a date!

But Rod said enthusiastically, "Yeah, sure! Anytime."

"Good," Melissa said decisively. "I'll get your number from Carrie, or Angela, or someone."

"Okay."

"Fine. You'd better get back to Angela. You plan to do anything more?"

"Maybe. What about you?"

"I take it Grant is never satisfied with one."

"With you, I'm sure that's true."

"Aren't you the flatterer! Anyway, see you later."

"Sure."

When Rod and Melissa went back to Angela and Grant (respectively), both of the latter said, "Where were you? What took you so long?"

12