All Comments on 'The Slumber Party Ch. 08'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, Kathryn-

That was really close, with Rod, Melissa, and Audrey...especially with Audrey expressing her feelings about Rod like that! Then, you make nice by having Melissa come out on top, with her acceptance of the situation, and enlisting her sister's help to 'handle' Rod's libido!!

I am going to make this comment here, and from personal experience (yes, I am a guy, and I am still gonna say this!) Every time we have sex with a different person, we give away a part of ourselves; Audrey has depleted her well, so-to-speak, as far as her feelings towards other guys, and now that Rod has been nice to her, as opposed to having his way and moving on, it is not surprising you would write her character this way..."art imitates life", as the old saying goes.

I am quite happy you write this way; there is no condemnation here, at m east not from me...I really do like the emotional aspect of this!

Five Stars...AGAIN and Again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES