All Comments on 'The Slut'

by Amanda_T

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
A marvellous story!

Well-written, credible and extremely hot, this was a really fine piece of writing. That is should have been penned by someone new to the site is almost beyond belief!

You have a wonderful talent, Amanda_T; thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 x 5 Stars

Awesome _ and very well written_ well done! : )

MGU67MGU67about 11 years ago
Oh Wow

What a wonderful story thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't know if you planned a sequel, but...

I would love to see what comes next. Work place antics, the body modifications that Amanda puts Charity through or maybe even some public nudity/humilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good

this is real good but i wish there would be more!

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 8 years ago
A Loving Story

This was a beautiful story of love between two people. It was so full of compassion, and gentleness. It showed the true love between a dominate and her submissive. It showed all of the patience that is needed to form a bonding relationship. I really enjoyed this story, would love to read a follow up the many experiences that the Slut (Charity) will encounter as Amanda's slave.

thaynethayneabout 8 years ago
compassion

this a great story about a slave's desire to be loved and to return that love to her dominant. i 'curse' any parent that physically and mentally abuses any child. children should be loved and nurtured.

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 8 years ago
a beautiful story

Thank you, Amanda, for posting this beautiful and tender love story. The longing, the fear, the love, the passion ..... all shine vividly from beginning to end. I sense you put a lot of your soul into the writing.

As others have posted, I would enjoy a sequel. But perhaps that would be greedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long

But oh so worth it. Very interesting healing.

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

Wow what a wonderful stories you have made .. i like the stories very much .. i kept imagine if those were happened in real .. i want to know what happened Next between charity and her lovely mistress .. will there be more Chapter ? I Just want to keep reading it .. thank you for the good stories ..

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 2 years ago

I”ve been reading this twice now. You are super great writer. I love this story as it aroused me. I know some parts cant be true in real life but still its get me everytime. I really wish you had a second part as charity life with her mistress and so on. Thank you for sharing this lovely stories. Be safe author thank yo again.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the evolution of grace. Wish there was a part 2 explaining the name, how she handle working, address the molestation just wish more... love the my girl... being that my boy is a thing now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAmanda_T@Amanda_T
118 Followers
I am a lesbian, switch, transwoman. I haven't worked on any stories in quite some time. Hope to have my imagination sparked again.