The Slut Games: How it All Began

Story Info
Mollie and Kristen embrace being college sluts.
861 words
3.95
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen and Mollie had been friends since birth. Their parents went to college together then bought houses near each other in Santa Barbara. They were born just one month apart and were basically raised like sisters.

They did everything together. Went to school together, had the same friends, watched the same shows, went to the same parties. They were inseparable. When they turned 18, Kristen refused to celebrate or acknowledge her birthday for a month until Mollie turned 18 and they could celebrate being adults together.

And it was only a few short months after they turned 18 that they were packing up and leaving for college at San Diego State. They wanted to go somewhere together and didn't want to wander too far from Santa Barbara and San Diego State was perfect for that.

When they got there, it was clear pretty quickly that though the two had spent their childhoods together, one was more ready for college than the other.

From night one, Mollie was the social butterfly of the dorm. They went to a party at a frat house and Mollie was drinking and partying with other kids while Kristen was sitting on the couch, alone and awkward.

As it got late, Kristen decided to head back to their dorm so she went to find Mollie to tell her. She found her sitting on a guys lap, making out. Kristen had never seen him before and didn't know who he was but she didn't care, she just wanted to go home. She interrupted and told Mollie she was leaving.

"Oh great, we'll come with you!" Mollie said as she got up and grabbed the random guy by the hand.

"We?" Kristen thought, but didn't say anything.

When they got back to the dorm room, Mollie and the guy said goodbye to Kristen at the elevators "I'm gonna go to Sean's room, I'll see you tomorrow"

Kristen couldn't believe Mollie was just gonna go fuck some random guy she just met at a party. "Whatever" Kristen thought as she went to bed, annoyed at her best friend.

The next morning, Kristen confronted Mollie about fucking random guys like that.

"Are you kidding?" Mollie asked "We're in college Kristen, lighten up. No parents, no rules, we can have fun!! You should try it."

"Try what? Having fun?" Kristen said.

"No! Try fucking a random guy! I bet Sean would fuck you! Then we can talk about what it was like fucking him. Maybe we can even make him pick his favorite" Mollie said with a laugh.

Kristen was in shock "You want me to fuck the guy who just fucked you?"

"I mean, we do everything together anyways! Plus this way if I suggest it, he knows I don't want to date him and that it was just sex."

Kristen couldn't believe what she was hearing but she also didn't want to lose her friend. She could tell they had very different ideas of college and Kristen was going to need to keep up if she still wanted to do everything with her best friend.

"Ok, I guess."

"Oh my god this is so exciting! We're gonna be the dorm sluts!" Mollie said with more laughter as she ran out of the room. .

Kristen couldn't believe what was happening, Mollie had always been more interested in sex than Kristen but this was definitely not expected. Their parents were pretty strict so in high school, the two girls were very straight edge. For Kristen that became who she was. For Mollie, it became who she had to be until she could let loose in college.

As Kristen sat there thinking about what she had just agreed to, Mollie walked in with Sean. "Ok, have fun you two! I'm gonna go get some breakfast, come find me when you're done Kristen!" Mollie said as she walked out and closed the door behind her.

As soon as it was closed, Sean started kissing Kristen and removing her clothes. To her surprise, Kristen was enjoying this more than she thought. Sean was much better looking than she remembered and when he took off his shirt, she realized he had an amazing body.

"Fuck it" Kristen thought "Might as well have fun if I'm gonna do this" as she dropped to her knees and pulled Sean's cock out of his boxers and put it into her mouth.

Not only was Sean hot, he was a good fuck. He started slowly but once he had Kristen feeling good, he pounded her in multiple different positions as she begged him to fuck her harder.

Kristen couldn't believe how good it felt to get fucked like this. She felt naughty fucking a random guy and plus, he just really knew how to use his cock.

After they finished, Kristen wen to the dining hall, grabbed some food and joined Mollie at a table.

"So??" Mollie said.

"I think I'm gonna love college" Kristen responded with a smirk on her face.

And that's how the two innocent girls from Santa Barbara became the sluts of their dorm room and eventually create what became known as the Slut Games.