The Slut Rose - Origins

Story Info
A reporter uncovers a government secret after a plane crash.
4.3k words
4.34
4.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers

***Note to the reader: I want to thank KenjiSato for his help in editing this story. I also want to thank all who've commented and sent emails about my stories. It's truly appreciated and inspiring.

"Come on Mariana, don't be like that," Andres said. He was driving a small truck through the jungles of Colombia with four large chemical tanks in the back. A rainstorm made it difficult to see and the road was practically non-existent. Just two small dirt tracks that were worn from the few trucks ahead of him.

"No! I'm not working for drug lords!" he said loudly. "Dios mio! You gotta believe me!"

His job was to drive from a small compound in the jungle to an obscure factory in town. He'd done this run a few times before, all without a hitch. And each run earned him plenty of money. But the road through the jungle was treacherous.

The rain was getting heavier and his windshield wipers were having a hard time keeping up with it. It made the drive that much more difficult. His right front tire nearly slid off the edge of the road, an edge that fell into a deep ravine, but he corrected it and, with a jolt, the truck was back on the road.

"I heard it's something for the US Government," he said, hoping that would convince her that he wasn't doing anything illegal. "Well, that's what I heard!... Mariana! No!... You can't just leave me... I'm doing this for us. I'm doing this so we have enough money to get away from here."

"Fuck!" he yelled as the phone disconnected. Angry, he threw his cellular phone onto the floorboards of the passenger seat, taking his eyes off the road for just a second, and then, the front tire slid off the road. Panicking, he tried to correct it, he tried to turn the wheel, but it was too late. The back tire also slid off the road and the truck started sliding and leaning towards the ravine.

There was nothing he could do as the truck rolled down the ravine, the tanks in the back cracking open, spilling the contents as it rolled over and over down to the bottom.

*****

It took three hours for the guards in the compound to determine he was missing and to find the crash site.

"Burn it all," said the man in the khaki shorts. He was in charge of security and wasn't going to leave any evidence.

Several men used gasoline and flamethrowers to burn as much of the side of the ravine as they could, taking out all of the vegetation, burning all the spilled chemicals and leaving the truck as an iron shell and the driver an unrecognizable corpse.

*****

Unseen, beneath the burning vegetation, the chemicals slowly seeped into the seeds of the plants above, altering its genetic make-up, creating a new variety of fragrant, flowery plant. The Slut Rose.

*****

Ten years later...

Audrey looked down at the phone in disbelief. Being a reporter for the Daily Enquirer she was used to getting a lot of strange phone calls, each leading to far-out stories, but this one was from a respected doctor, a coroner.

"Can you say that again, doctor?" she asked, wondering if she had actually heard him correctly.

"I know it's hard to believe, but I did the autopsy myself. These people have literally fucked themselves to death." An eerie silence followed.

Audrey's mind reeled from the implications. Not only was this an enticing story about plane crashes and sex, but it might all be true. This could take her from this rag into the big time. No more Elvis sightings. She could be tackling big issues, interviewing key political figures.

"Where did the bodies come from?" she asked him, beginning to take notes.

"There was a small plane crash in Colombia. Eight people were on board and these three were the only survivors of the crash. They were found a week later. Since their deaths were so mysterious, I was called in to provide some answers. This is what I found... God I can't believe I'm telling you this. If the government finds out I talked..."

"Don't worry," she spoke quickly, "I'll keep you out of it as much as I can. What did you find?"

"The bodies were well nourished and hydrated, but they were just... dead. From the state of their genitalia, I deduced that they were, shall we say, very intimate up to the moment of death. The government wants to keep this secret, in case it was some sort of toxin, but I can't bottle this up any longer."

"Good, doctor." She didn't ask why in the world he called her. "Can you give me the location of the crash. I'll do some investigation on this and then we'll blow it wide open. They won't know what hit them."

Doctor Juliard gave the approximate location of the crash as Audrey jotted it in her notebook. Hanging up the phone, she quickly stormed into her editor's office and told him the basic facts of the story. She was quickly ushered home, to the airport, and was on an international flight before lunch.

"I'll be home in a few days, honey," Audrey told her husband after landing in Colombia. "I'm on a big story and had to rush out. I'm sorry but I can't tell you how important this is... Okay... Love you, too. I might not be able to call for a few days, but I will as soon as I can... No, I'm not in any danger. It's just that I'll be out in the jungle... Thanks, hon, I'll make it up to you."

She placed the phone back on the cradle as she gazed about the Colombian airport. 'I guess I need to find a guide and some transportation,' she thought to herself. Within two hours, she had a jeep, a driver, and a young village woman as a guide. She was given a handsome expense account and would be able to pay them well for their services, especially if this panned out.

She booked a hotel room for the night and the small party met at the entrance just after dawn, ready to strike out into the jungle.

*****

The drive was treacherous, with a lot of hazards along the way. The jungle in this part of the world was thick, rich with vegetation, which made travel slow. Add to that the mountains, cliffs, and raging white-water rivers and Audrey knew this wasn't going to be as easy as she had hoped.

The weather held, although it was terribly hot and humid, making all of their outfits wet with their sweat. Her native guides seemed more comfortable, being used to the hot weather, but Audrey's head swooned from their exertions. When night fell, they camped feeling the chill after the sun went down, but it wasn't much cooler. She didn't get much sleep, always tossing and turning her sweaty body.

After three days of travel, they finally arrived. The young woman, Serena, who was barely twenty, pointed excitedly while speaking Spanish. Audrey cursed that she hadn't studied the language hard enough in school, but understood from her hand motions that the crash site was just over the hill.

They decided to camp here, but Audrey wanted a quick look at the site. While their driver, Jose, set up the camp, Audrey and Serena pushed through the underbrush. The thick growth suddenly gave way to a blackened, burned path that cut through it. It was fairly wide and Audrey surmised that this was where the plane crashed, forcing its way through the jungle, spraying flaming fuel until it finally stopped.

The women followed the blackened trail carefully, until they came upon the broken and burnt fuselage. There was no smoke and the twisted metal wasn't hot to the touch as Audrey explored in and around the wreckage. The crash was obviously several weeks old. Nothing, though, caught her attention, except the pungent smell of the jungle. It was sweet, almost sickly, but she breathed deeply, loving its intoxicating fragrance.

Within twenty minutes they found the survivors' campsite. It was just a few hundred feet from the plane, probably to keep away from any explosion. A lot of the site had already been disturbed by the rescue crews, but the tent and makeshift sleeping gear was still there. She brought it to her nose and even with a quick sniff she could tell it was soaked with bodily fluids.

She suddenly felt her body tingle, as if excited from the revelation the survivors had fucked. Her nipples hardened, pressing against the fabric of her damp shirt and she felt a dull pulse in her sex. She was surprised that she felt so horny, her juices flowing freely, practically trickling down her legs. The air was again filled with that fragrance and she unconsciously breathed deeply enjoying the tingling sensation all over her body.

Serena called over to her, breaking the spell and she stood once more. She walked towards the young woman and found herself examining her body; the curves of her hips under her long skirt, her firm, young breasts that bobbed beneath her loose top. She felt an overwhelming urge to be close to her for some reason and it scared her.

She approached Serena and saw the flowery growth that the young woman was pointing at. She was saying something in Spanish, but Audrey couldn't understand a word. All she could do was watch her luscious lips opening and closing as if in slow motion.

She felt the sudden urge to kiss her, to possess her lips and body. Scared, she backed away and started walking back to their camp, shaking her head to clear it. She heard Serena walking behind her, calling to her, but didn't dare turn around. She didn't know if she could control her urges again.

She immediately went to her tent when she entered camp and lay back with a huff. Her body was still tingling and she felt an overwhelming urge to touch herself, to let herself cum and release her body's tensions.

Shaking, she pulled out her journal and began making her daily entry.

=======================================================================================

Tuesday, May 14

We found the crash site today. The blackened vegetation demonstrated how lucky

the survivors were to have even gotten out of the plane alive after the initial

crash. No bodies were seen, but we found the survivor's camp. I'll have more

information tomorrow.

On a personal note, I think I've been away from Tom too long already. I'm

thinking about him constantly now. Well, ok, I'm thinking of Serena now, too.

She's one of my guides and I can't stop thinking about how beautiful she is.

The jungle seems to have brought out an animal instinct in me and I can't help

but want to be with her... sexually. I've never had feelings like this before

and it scares me. I almost attacked her out in the jungle today. I hope we

get back soon so I can see Tom again.

=======================================================================================

"Gawd I need his cock so badly...", she whispered to herself.

Audrey lay back and found that the fingers of her left hand were rubbing against her moist mound. She had unconsciously unfastened her shorts and she moaned softly as her fingers circled her clit sending tingles up and down her spine. It was almost as if they had a mind of their own. She pushed her shorts and panties down and off, pushing her knees wide. Her right hand replaced her left as a finger slipped into her moist channel.

Her fingers felt so good, sending ripples of pleasure over her body. She thrust her hips up into the air, digging her fingers into her sensitive flesh. Her moans became louder and she pulled the pillow over her mouth to silence them. Within a few minutes, amid muffled pants of pleasure, she came, her juices practically squirting from her hot hole.

As she came down from her orgasmic high, her body still felt ready for more. She giggled to herself as she pulled her shorts back up and straightened her clothes. 'Gawd, I wish I knew what's gotten into me,' she thought. 'I can't believe I'm still so fucking horny.'

She lay back, allowing her breathing to return to normal before leaving the tent. For the rest of the evening, the three adventurers sat around the fire, listening to the jungle sounds. Jose could speak broken English, but Serena only spoke Spanish. Serena and Jose spoke together with hushed tones until Jose finally spoke up.

"Serena and me think we go soon."

"We still have to investigate the crash site some more. We haven't even figured out what happened to the survivors."

"Something bad here. We should go."

"Don't get superstitious on me now. We'll leave in a day or so." Audrey could see the doubt in his eyes. "Look, I'm paying you mucho dinero to help me. We'll leave when I say so." She felt a pang of desire hit her at that moment. She wanted to climb on top of Jose and fuck him silly, dominate him, forcing his tongue and cock into her hot box until she came again and again. She wanted to hump on top of him all night long. She found that she had stood as if ready to pounce on him and pulled back in embarrassment, wondering if Jose saw the desire flare in her eyes.

As she sat down again, she glanced at Jose to see if he had recognized her passion. He sat stoically for a moment and then stood, retreating to his tent. Audrey could see his straining erection tenting his pants as he stood. She felt a twinge of excitement flow over her as her physical attraction for him heightened. Serena and Audrey sat for several more hours by the fire before retiring to their own tents. With each passing moment, Audrey could feel her desire grow and she found herself glancing at Serena again and again. She was breathing deeper as time ticked on, and noticed that Serena looked overheated as well. It was as if the heat of the jungle was being absorbed into their bodies.

Audrey felt guilty about how she looked at Serena and decided to call it a night. "Buenos noches," she said as she turned away from the fire. As Audrey entered her tent, she felt her breath coming in pants, her body yearning for another release. The floral scent tingled her senses, sending primal urges surging through her loins.

She lay back on her makeshift bed, her hands sliding over her sensitive flesh. Her skin oozed with passion, tingled, wanting release. She slipped out of her shorts and listened to the jungle sounds as her fingers slid through her moist pussy lips. She purred softly as her heat grew. Her fingers found familiar ground as they circled her clit sending bolts of pleasure radiating through her body, her other hand kneading and pinching her swollen breasts.

After several hours, Audrey still hadn't fallen asleep and even after many climaxes wasn't sated. Her fingers still silently strummed over her swollen clit and pounded deeply into her dripping hole. Suddenly she heard a grunt and she paused, listening intently. She waited for several seconds and just as she thought she had imagined the sound, she heard it again, followed quickly by another. They were slightly muffled as if the person didn't want to be heard but couldn't seem to help it.

She slowly got up on her knees and crawled to the tent flap. She opened it silently and peered out into the dark. Her eyes caught movement by the fire. Jose was sitting on a fallen tree with Serena kneeling before him, her head buried in his lap. He was stroking her head with both hands as it rose and dropped again and again. She could just make out the strain in his face.

She was startled when he moaned out again, his hands flailing slightly into the air. 'She's sucking his cock,' she thought. Jose mumbled something in Spanish just before giving several quick grunts and grabbing Serena's head tightly. Serena struggled in his lap, her head never leaving it as Jose seemed to pound his hips into her face.

Slowly, Serena sat back as Jose released her and his panting breaths slowed. Her hands gently caressed his tool, just out of Audrey's sight. Audrey noticed that she was clawing at her own cunt, pushing her fingers deep inside as she watched the two lovers. It was as if Audrey was outside her own body, as if something else had taken control of her. She grunted softly as she felt her fingers pushing deeper. She thought of what it would be like to have that huge tool pounding into her, bringing her to climax after wonderful climax, and her body shuddered.

Serena slowly stood and bent forward to kiss Jose. It was a rough, lustful kiss and they broke after a few seconds, both panting wildly. Jose's hands slid around the young woman's body, feeling every curve and crevice through her thin dress. He roughly pulled the shoulder straps of her dress down, exposing her breasts, and quickly devoured her nipples as he knelt in front of her.

Serena panted loudly, not caring who heard her. She spoke encouraging words to Jose in Spanish as he sucked and nibbled on each nipple in turn, squeezing her young breasts with his hands. Serena stroked his dark hair as her body undulated above him. She pushed her hips forward as if urging him to touch her. Jose lifted his hand between her legs as he continued to assault her nipples.

Audrey watched as Serena's head fell back, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open in a silent scream. Jose fingered her for a few moments before standing. He turned Serena around and pushed her roughly over towards a fallen tree. He bent her over and flipped up her skirt, exposing her exquisite butt to him. Audrey watched, panting, as Jose pushed his pants to the ground and brought his thick erection to Serena's cunt. She heard Serena whimper in pain and pleasure as he pierced her roughly and then began quick rocking motions.

Audrey couldn't believe her eyes. This man was man-handling this beautiful woman before her eyes, and she was getting excited by it. She watched for the few moments it took for Jose to wildly plunge in and out of the young woman before he threw his head back and came.

At that point, he strangely seemed to regain his senses. He backed away from Serena and quickly pulled his pants up before jogging back to his tent. Audrey watched as Serena stood and pulled her skirt back down and made her way slowly to her own tent.

Audrey pulled her tent closed and lay back on her bed. Her feelings were running wild within her and she fought to sort them out. She felt as if Jose was attacking one of her own and she needed to protect her. Well, that was almost true. But was she just jealous? She felt enraged and wanted to see revenge.

Her mind and emotions fought for hours between staying put, confronting Jose, and soothing Serena. But what was happening to her? She barely knew either of them...

Everyone was slower getting out of their tents the next morning. Each member of the team was quiet this morning, as if all were guilty of some sin they didn't want the others to know about. After breakfast, Audrey could see Jose's furtive glances towards Serena, his face showing his lustful intentions once again.

Audrey felt different this morning. The air felt fresher, as if it tingled within her lungs. She was very aware today, every sense was on edge as if she didn't want to miss a thing. Her skin tingled with an insatiable desire for something unknown.

*****

"Holy fucking shit," the General spat, reading the report just handed to him. "That cocksucker called a *reporter*??? What in the hell does he think he's doing? We have to clamp this down and fast."

"Yes, sir," the Sergeant replied crisply.

"Send some MPs over and arrest the doctor... and get some men down to the crash site now and get those people the hell outta there. My god, we had a hard enough time when we dealt with the original crash." He shook his head, looking down at a map of the area. Turning briskly, he threw the report onto the table and walked away. "Fuck! We shoulda just napalmed the whole goddamned area."

*****

After breakfast, all three campers made their way back over to the crash site. Audrey let Serena lead, keeping herself between the lecherous stares of Jose and his intended prey. At one point, she helped hold a branch aside for Jose to catch and she could see the uncertain arousal in his face. It was as if he were fighting a great battle within himself, and with each step was losing.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers
12