The Slut Rose - Origins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they reached the site, they spread out looking for more clues, but within ten minutes Audrey heard the deep moans of Serena. She rushed towards the sound and found Jose over the prone woman, helping her rip her dress off. Serena was frantic, almost as if she craved for him to fuck her. Audrey felt the wild, lust-filled rage fill her. She picked up a tree branch and rushed forward swinging wildly at Jose. She barely felt the first thud hit its mark on his back and then swung wildly as he backed away, his cock standing firm.

Serena rolled to the side and lay breathing heavily. She didn't even seem to care that her dress was barely covering her body and looked like a cat in heat. Audrey returned to her senses after a moment and saw Jose run into the woods. She tossed the branch to the side and knelt down beside Serena, wrapping her arms around her and holding her close.

Slowly, they both stood and made their way back to camp. Audrey could feel the adrenaline still rushing through her as if there was still danger all around. She could feel every breeze caress her skin, every insect flittering about. She felt so incredibly alive with feeling. And it only made her more aroused.

She finally realized how tightly she was holding Serena's hand as they entered their camp again. She turned towards the young woman and let go, seeing her panting and looking back at her. Audrey felt a ravenous hunger for the woman well up inside her and she found it nearly impossible to stop it. She turned and quickly walked away from her and into her tent. She knew that if she even looked back she'd ravish her. She knew she had to find a way to get away from her, had to find a way to stop this... whatever it was.

She sat in her tent panting, her head in her hands when she heard the flap open and was quickly pushed down onto the ground. She could see Serena's tattered dress falling onto her, baring the woman's body as she fell on top of Audrey. Her mouth found Audrey's and they kissed urgently, deeply and passionately, their bodies molding together. She felt Serena press her hips into the older woman, thrusting madly in her heat.

Audrey's hands gripping Serena's head tightly, her lips and tongue wrenching against Serena's mouth. She tasted her sweetness and felt her body quiver in delight. As if in a dream, she watched Serena's hands pull roughly at her loose blouse, forcing it open, exposing her pert breasts and hard nipples. She heard Serena moan loudly as her mouth descended down her neck, lightly kissing and licking the exposed flesh as she pushed her body into the older woman's, her hips grinding hard.

Audrey's hands grabbed Serena's breasts and pulled a taut nipple between her fingers. She pushed Serena back and locked her lips onto the nearest breast. Serena moaned something in Spanish as her younger hands gripped Audrey's head, holding her tightly.

*****

Time seemed to have no meaning to either Audrey or Serena. They had no idea how many orgasms they had or how long they'd even been at it.

The rotors of the helicopter roared overhead and the landing in a nearby field made the tent flap in the high wind. Undeterred, Audrey kept licking at the woman's sex, holding her legs tightly even as the men in protective white suits pulled at her. The two were eventually separated by the strong hands and pulled to the helicopter. Audrey's backpack was thrown onto the floor of the noisy aircraft as the last member jumped inside, slamming the door shut behind him.

The strong hands held her down until they could bind her to keep her away from Serena, with the young woman similarly treated. Both of the women were panting madly, writhing on the floor, their bodies flushed and sweaty from the exertions.

*****

The women were loaded onto gurney's when they finally landed at the base, and the backpack unloaded.

"What's this all about Sarge?" asked the enlisted man.

"I don't know... but it's too weird for me. Whatcha got there?" he asked eyeing the backpack.

"It's the reporter's pack. I guess they wanted to make sure they got all the intel she might have collected." He saw a flower peeking out one of the pockets and grabbed it, pulling it free. The sergeant grabbed the pack from him, shaking his head as the young man smelled the flower.

"Johnson, you're such a pansy."

12