The Slut Spanking Epiphany

Story Info
Shared wife learns how much she enjoys being spanked.
4.5k words
4.52
18.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intro warning: This is a story about two married couples who are both in the swinging lifestyle and an afternoon they spent swapping spouses. If this type of experience doesn't turn you on, move on. Safe sex should be assumed but I'm not going to write in the details of putting a condom on every time intercourse occurs.

- - - - - - - - - - -

My wife, Dana, and I (Fred) have been "in the lifestyle" for about twelve or thirteen years now. Back then I had the fantasy of watching her be with another man and after years of discussion she admitted it was something she'd enjoy too. Like so many others, we used several different adult / swinger dating sites and eventually found a couple acceptable playmates for her. She was a shared wife for several years and then, just a couple years ago (as I write this) she started asking why I wasn't playing as well? So, we started exploring house parties, hotel parties, etc. and had a new discovery: not only did I enjoy seeing her have a good time, but she enjoyed watching me as well.

We are both about fifty years old now. Dana is 5'06" tall with an excellent ass and muscularly thick thighs below a reasonably pert 40D chest. She's a natural brunette who is never shaved down below, but always neatly trimmed. I'm 5'10", in decent shape and treat her to my slightly above average equipment (about 7" and a handful around) just about every chance she gives me. Something else to know about us that is pertinent to this story is that Dana has never been into being spanked or even having her ass smacked. On the occasions I would playfully give it a slap, dressed or otherwise, she'd look at me and say, "Really?" as if it were mildly annoying, not pleasurable at all and she only put up with it because she knew I meant it playfully.

Enter Rod and Belinda (Bee). We met them at the most recent house party we attended but had corresponded with them prior to it. We had planned to meet there and were all hoping for some playtime if things went that way (you just never know until you're face to face). I can save writing out the descriptions by saying we're near identical except that Bee has long blond hair to Dana's shorter brunette hair. Both women have had two children and are shaped near identical. Rod and I are the same height, weigh within ten pounds of each other, and the only other real differences are: I've got more body hair than he does, and his equipment is a bit thicker (from what Dana told me after the story I'm about to tell).

At the house party, Dana and I had arrived first, and we were mingling on the outside deck when Rod and Bee arrived. I saw them come in but couldn't easily pull away from the conversation I was in without being rude, and by the time I could break away they'd already disappeared. (I later learned they'd almost immediately been invited to a play room by a guy with a toy Bee had never seen before and she had a very enjoyable session experimenting with it.) Later we were able to meet with them and enjoy some "get to know you" type conversation that lead to us wanting to stay in touch and schedule a play date. Jump to a month later and they were coming to our house to spend the day.

On the day in question, they got to our place around noon and our first order of business was lunch. We live in a slightly touristy area so we took them out for a seafood lunch before roaming some of the local shops, bars, etc. They rode with us - no sense taking two vehicles, right? - and Bee sat up front with me while Dana and Rod enjoyed the backseat. And they DID enjoy the backseat a bit. Plenty of groping and kissing went on between them as I drove and Bee occasionally turned to watch them playing. We spent about two and a half hours walking around, getting food, seeing sights and generally flirting and teasing the whole time. It was essentially two and a half hours of foreplay full of caresses, touches, teasing conversation and more. By three we were back at our house and the fun began.

It all started with us standing around in the kitchen exchanging idle chit chat and then the room was full of nothing but the sounds of kissing and moaning as the caresses, hugs and touches became far more intimate. The way we were positioned I could look over Bee's shoulder to see Dana and Rod getting hot going at each other and with stolen glances that way I watched her shirt and then bra hit the floor. She was working on his pants when I told Bee we were falling behind. She looked and said, "Let's get caught up!" She was naked from the waist up a few seconds later and I was working on her shorts. I said something about having two comfortable beds upstairs and away we went with Rod and Dana still working on each other in the kitchen.

Bee had mentioned to me that she and Rod had never played in separate rooms before but that she wanted to try it out. She wanted to see what it was like to full swap with a couple and to have the guy to herself without the distractions of Rod trying to get involved or the wife trying to play with her (neither Bee nor Dana have any bi tendencies). With that in mind, I took her to our guest room. We left the door wide open, finished getting naked and found our way onto the king size bed.

I started out with Bee on her back in the middle of the bed, her legs spread comfortably and me kneeling between them. I leaned over to kiss her, trailing my kisses along her neck, nibbling and sucking as I went... down to her breasts where I "hung out" a while. Her nipples were quite pert and she enjoyed me licking, sucking nibbling them just to the edge of pain. She liked it when I took each one in my teeth and bit down enough to hold it while pulling away until my teeth scraped off. When I did that her legs spread wider and her hips flexed up as if her pussy was asking to be filled.

From her breasts I naturally worked lower to her pussy and long about the time I swiped my tongue across her clit and she let out a loud moan I heard movement behind me. Dana and Rod were standing in the doorway naked watching us. He had one arm around her waist and his other hand was caressing one of her boobs, pinching the nipple. She had an arm around his waist and her other hand was stroking his hard cock. I asked if they were enjoying the show and they both said, "Oh, yeah!" I went back to eating Bee and heard Rod say something about joining us. Dana said something about having other plans for him and I didn't hear anything else.

After I had eaten Bee through her first orgasm she said, "My turn!" and we switched places with me lying in the middle of the bed and her kneeling between my legs giving me head. I swear the woman had no gag reflex as she sucked my length in, licking my balls while the head of my cock was nestled in her throat. My manhood pulsed harder as I heard moans coming from the other room; moans I immediately recognized as those my wife makes when she's getting fucked. Bee heard it too and, as if we had to stay on the same timeline of activity, she moved up to straddle me.

Guiding my hardness to her pussy she settled down onto me, grinding to insure full penetration and then started riding up and down my length. About that time we heard a loud SMACK from the other room and I heard a louder moan from Dana. Bee got a big smile on her face and when I asked why she said, "Rod's a serious ass man. He's going to leave her ass bright red before he's done." I kind of chuckled and said, "We'll see. She's not into being spanked at all." Bee just smiled some more and leaned down to kiss me as she rode my cock, using me for her pleasure - and I certainly wasn't complaining. When she came down from her second orgasm she asked me if I wanted to go watch a minute and I said, "Sure." I tried to be nonchalant about it but the truth is I love watching Dana having fun and seeing / hearing her moan while she gets a good fuck turns me on immensely.

We went naked across the hall and stepped into the doorway where we could watch without interrupting them. Dana was on her elbows and knees with Rod behind her, holding her hips and giving it to her pretty good. Dana's moans were steady and she was clearly having a good time. While we watched Bee stroked my cock, which was slick with her juices and I enjoyed caressing her, running my fingers down into her wet slit as well. As we were standing there Rod gave Dana's ass another good smack. I was surprised when she only moaned louder. He gave her another smack and she moaned louder still. I couldn't tell if Dana was legitimately enjoying the smacks on her ass or if she was just accepting it to entertain her playmate, but she sounded like she was having a good time and she was quite obviously enjoying the doggy style fuck. Bee pulled me away from the view, leading me back to the other room by my cock.

Once there, she said she wanted some of what Dana was getting and got on her knees and elbows on the bed with her ass and pussy pointed up at me. I wasn't about to argue and got behind her, guiding my cock into her, grabbing her hips and getting into a rhythm. The sounds of smacks continued to come from the other room, seeming to get louder as time passed. At one point it sounded as if Rod was giving her a good spank with every thrust of his dick but I still never heard a word of complaint from that other room.

There was a part of me that simply couldn't believe my wife, who never liked it when I slapped her ass even once, was letting this guy spank the shit out of her. It sounded so rough that I actually thought about going in and telling him he needed to ease up. I had to consciously tell myself not to; that this was part of what the lifestyle was all about - having new experiences. I had to trust that Dana would tell him to stop if she didn't like it or didn't want it, and that until she said such, I had to just let her have the fun she was obviously having.

While I was having all those thoughts, I was still giving it to Bee as hard as I could and she had engaged the toy she'd brought with her (and set on the edge of the bed at some point earlier in our play). She had the head of her wand pressed hard up against her clit and had another orgasm, squirting a little, as I kept pounding my length into her. As she came down from her third orgasm I realized that the sounds from the other room had eased up some. I could no longer hear Dana moaning and was curious as to what the situation was. I was still nowhere near cumming but needed a drink of water and it was the perfect excuse to go get a drink from our bathroom - the closest source. I also needed to get a towel to clean up some of Bee's juices that were now all over the front of me and running down both our thighs.

As I went through the bedroom Dana and Rod were in I looked at them and saw she was still on her elbows and knees but he was sitting to one side of her, facing her feet, one arm around her waist and the other hand caressing her ass cheeks. He was just rubbing and they were talking but it was too quiet for me to understand what was being said. I didn't know if he had cum and they were taking a break or what. I went into the bathroom to get my drink of water and grab and towel and as I was coming back out I saw Rod raise his hand and give her a smack on her left ass cheek. She jumped and moaned but his arm around her waist held her in place. I stopped in my tracks for a moment and as I stood there he raised his hand again, bringing it down hard again but this time on her right ass cheek. She moaned but this time didn't flinch away. Instead, to my amazement, she pushed her ass back as if asking for more. I stood and watched as he held her in place and delivered several more smacks on her ass and I was amazed to see her arch her back as if to raise her ass up higher to take what he was giving. Her moans got louder with each smack.

I am at a loss to describe how I felt in that moment. Here was my wife, who had never let me spank her; who had never expressed any interest in it or pleasure from it... and she was eagerly taking this aggressive spanking from another man. Part of me was delighted for her. Part of me was jealous of the situation. I once again reminded myself that this was all about new experiences and pleasures and returned to Bee in the other room.

I had lost my full erection and Bee got to work, sucking me back to full strength. She did so with her ass stuck up in the air as she had before and I almost called Rod in to take her from behind as she blew me. I thought Dana might come with him and after we had spit-roasted Bee we could change out and I could fuck Dana while she blew Rod. I didn't though and we continued to play until we were near exhaustion. I was honestly surprised when I looked at my watch that I'd left on the chest of drawers in that room, and found it was near six pm. My stomach was growling and Bee mentioned being hungry as well. The whole time we'd been playing I continued to hear the spanking accompanying the sexual pleasures from the other room. Bee and I went in to ask them about food and found them lying beside one another, Dana on her back and Rod on his side next to her, his hand lazily toying with her chest. They agreed that food was necessary, so I went to order pizza.

Before it was delivered we all put something on and I found myself in our master bathroom with Dana as she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash. I took a look at her ass and it was bright red. I commented on it and said we'd have to discuss it later and with a big smile she said, "Yeah, we will." She gave me a loving husband/wife kiss and we went to join our guests downstairs to wait for the pizza delivery.

The pizza came and we ate around the dining room table. It was almost funny because I had on running shorts and a t-shirt; what I had put on to get the pizza from the delivery lady. Dana had on a t-shirt that just barely covered her ass and didn't at all if she bent or sat down. Rod had put on his boxers. Bee was in a large sweatshirt complaining about being cold. I was the most dressed... in my shorts and t-shirt. Our conversation while we ate was about pure vanilla day to day life type things; nothing erotic about it. At one point we did briefly discuss Rod's spanking Dana and how it had sounded like he was really wearing her ass out. He assured me it sounded worse than it actually was, but since she wasn't used to it she'd likely be tender later. Dana never said a word throughout that part of the conversation but had a big smile on her face.

After we finished eating dinner, Rod commented how they'd better get on the road as they had a significant drive home. He and Bee found their clothes and got dressed and we exchanged handshakes / hugs as we said our goodbyes, each of us commenting on how we needed to get together again soon. As I hugged Bee and we exchanged another passionate kiss, I heard another smack accompanied by a moan from Dana and Rod saying, "One for the road." Bee giggled.

We saw them out and waved goodbye, Dana still only wearing that t-shirt and apparently not caring much if any neighbors saw. Back inside we hugged, kissed and held each other for a moment. We reconnected as we usually do after a play date, knowing we'd be back upstairs in our bed together making love before long. I had to ask her if her ass was okay and what had gotten into her. Did she entertain Rod's love of ass just to please him? Or did she actually enjoy being spanked?

I was amazed at her answer. "I really enjoyed it," she said with a smile. "I never thought I would have and it started out with me letting him slap my ass while he was taking me doggy style just because that's what I figured he liked and got off on. But somewhere along the line I began to associate every slap with a good hard jab of his cock and it just all felt so good. The spanking became associated with the feeling good and I found myself loving every slap."

"Well okay!" I said with a smile. "But you do realize you can't deny me anything you give to another man. If he or any other man gets to spank you, then I am going to when I feel like it as well."

"Oh, you're going to spank me," she assured me with a big grin. "I can't wait to feel YOU fucking me hard from behind while you spank me." She paused for a moment and reached back to rub her own ass cheeks with both hands. "But you might have to wait until tomorrow. My ass isn't used to it and I am a bit sore." I told her to show me and pulled out my phone to take pictures as she bent over to display her butt. Rod's handprints were still visible on her skin and the redness pretty well covered both her cheeks. He had really worked her over well, and she had apparently enjoyed every minute of it. As we made love later before going to sleep, she rode me for a while and I enjoyed finishing in her missionary position. We fell asleep snuggled up, naked and happy.

Neither of us had to work the next morning so no alarm clock was set and we had plenty of time to relax in bed before having to get up. I asked her how her ass felt and she said fine. We got our usual morning routine going but found ourselves getting amorous before long. We were in the kitchen kissing when I reached down to grab her ass and she moaned. I pulled back and asked, "Still uncomfortable?" She looked up at me with a smile and said, "Not at all... I was just thinking about how much I want you to spank me."

I took her by the hand and led her upstairs to our bed. We got naked and found our way to the middle of the bed, kissing and caressing and generally working each other up. Her pussy was dripping wet and she had me hard in no time. "How do you want it?" I asked her with a grin. Her reply was, "Doggy style, hard and fast with you steadily smacking my ass anytime you feel like it." She hadn't hesitated in her reply; a sure indicator of her sincerity.

I gave her what she wanted and was soon sliding into her from behind, my hands full of her hips and pulling her back as I thrust forward to insure complete penetration. I began stroking slowly at first but was soon giving it to her pretty good. "Spank me," I heard her whisper.

"What?" I prompted.

"Spank me!" she said in a louder voice. I gave her right ass cheek a pretty good slap and heard her moan. More importantly, I felt her buck her entire body back against me, apparently spurred into greater desire and need from the stimulation of the smack on her ass. "Again!" she asked. I gave her right ass cheek another good whack. I could see my hand print as her ass started to redden. "More..." she said. "Please..." I kept fucking her as hard as I could as I alternated back and forth, slapping her ass cheeks and watching the redness enflame.

At one point I stopped spanking her and slowed my strokes. She groaned and I suspected it was in frustration. "What's wrong, my little slut wife?" I asked her, knowing she was never before fond of being called a slut.

"Spank me," she said. "Fuck me," she added. "As hard as you can."

I teased her with a few hard thrusts but no slaps on her butt. "Oh," I said with a smile, "Does my slut wife need to be fucked and spanked?"

"Yes," she hissed out. "Please."

I continued to slowly stroke her, giving her neither the hard fuck nor the spanking she apparently wanted. "Do you realize that only a true slut would let a man... much less WANT a man to just fuck her as hard as he can while he steadily spanks her ass?"

"Yes," she hissed again.

I continued to slowly stroke. "So, you admit to being a total slut now? You're my slut wife?"

"Yes!" she nearly cried out, bucking her hips back, seemingly desperate to get me to fuck her harder. "I'm your slut! Now fuck me like the slut I am! Spank me like a slut deserves!"

At that I gave her what she asked, steadily fucking her as hard and as fast as I could, all the while spanking her ass, alternating back and forth on the cheeks and truly lighting her skin up. She came twice before I was getting close to mine and I told her as much when it got close. In the past she would have just moaned at the reality of my pending orgasm, and while I knew she preferred me to cum inside her, I also knew she'd be equally happy with me spraying it onto her ass and back if I wanted. This time she surprised me. I said I was getting close and she got very vocal. "Yes!" she cried. "Cum in me. Fill your slut's pussy. Use me like a slut should be!"

12