The Slut Spanking Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her words and the continued hard fucking pushed me over the edge and I buried myself deep into her... into my slut wife's pussy... and came. With every pulse of my cock as it splattered cum into her, she bucked back against me as if to seek more or encourage me to give her more. I gave her ass another slap as I came and she moaned out her pleasure. I slapped it again as I gave her a few last strokes, making sure I had emptied my complete load into her. I heard her say, "thank you," in a quiet voice and I wasn't sure if it was for having given her my cum or for having spanked her so thoroughly.

Later, when I asked her, she said it was for both. I asked her if she had minded or liked being called a slut and she said she liked it. She said she didn't know what had changed, but somehow the discovery of how much she liked being spanked was accompanied by a sense of pride in being so naughty... or so dirty... or so kinky. She couldn't really explain it, but somehow so thoroughly enjoying being spanked also changed her perception of being a slut and she suddenly felt very proud to be my slut. She told me she wanted to be the best slut for me that she could be and never wanted to disappoint me. But, she added, if she disappointed me she expected me to spank her properly to teach her better. She also hoped I would spank her to reward her at times too.

We showered and I took some more pictures of her bright red backside. I had spanked her more and harder than Rod had and she had loved every minute of it. My handprints were clearly visible on her flesh... almost six hours later. Before we went to bed that night, I spent some time gently caressing that still hot flesh, rubbing lotion into the skin and helping to sooth it. I pointed out that this was another pleasure she needed to associate with the spanking; that of being pampered and cared for as a reward for having performed like a good slut should.

All in all I felt like I needed to write Rod a thank you letter. Had he not forced the issue of spanking her, she would never have discovered how much she liked it. To me it's the perfect example of how the lifestyle can benefit a couple's sex life. As Dana's husband, who cares about her, her comfort and her welfare, I'd have never forced a spanking on her out of respect for her. Rod didn't have that limitation and pushed the issue to a great result.

Rod and Bee are coming for another visit in a few weeks. Rod assures me that Bee likes being spanked as much as Dana does. Bee makes no secret that she loves anal sex and is eager to be double-penetrated by Rod and I. Dana says she's going to take pictures. I think this new friendship is going to have lots of rewards.

12