The Slut That Got Away

Story Info
A slut is reunited with her slut enabler after ten years.
2.2k words
4.45
23.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,021 Followers

Chris Johnson said: Wow I didn't realize you had a waiting list that long...So my idea is about a guy meets girl, teaches her how to be the slut he needs and wants...She's new to it all...Hesitant she lets him pick the men he wants to see her fuck...she ends up liking it, but not as much as he enjoys watching her...Fast forward ten yrs they broke up, he did a stint in prison, They caught up after ten yrs and she tells him she still loves him and always has...That she wants to work things out. He's all for it, she tells him she is a total slut she loves to fuck and is okay with that. He tells her he Loves that she is a slut...She's all for it...

*

Ten years without Jackson had worn me down. I knew I should have never left him, and yet it had seemed right at the time. I knew he was emotionally cheating on me and it didn't sit right with me to stay in that kind of situation. I loved Jack, that's for sure, but it was a toxic kind of relationship, one that everyone told me to get out of if I knew what was good for me.

I had low self-esteem most of my life. By the time I hit college, my self-esteem was at an all-time low. Jack preyed on that and he manipulated me until I didn't even realize how fucked up my own life had become. Once I met Jackson, I knew that he was the one. I lost interest in school, turning all of my attention onto him.

"I want you to be my slut," he whispered in my ear as we made love. I'm not sure I can even call the way we had sex making love. It was definitely more fucking than anything but there was an underlying carnal, animalistic love that drove our passion. I could sense that he was different from the other guys I had dated before. He never seemed to be jealous and sometimes it seemed like he was pushing me toward other men, trying to get me to cheat on him.

"How come you're never jealous?" I asked him one night when we were done fucking. I was lying in the crook of his arm, my tits pressed to his side. I was panting, trying to catch my breath after the last orgasm he'd given me. He could make me cum like no one else, rocking my body to its core.

"What do you mean?" Jack looked deep into my eyes.

"I mean, all my exes would get jealous over guys trying to get at me but you never seem to. It's weird. Don't you think?

"You're right. I don't get jealous. I get turned on when other guys look at you."

"Why?" I asked, concerned that there was something wrong with me.

"Because I like hot-wife stuff. I want a slut of my very own that doesn't mind fucking other men for me."

"That's not me!" I reacted quickly, not wanting things to be weird. I was a normal girl who just liked rough sex. I wasn't some kind of slut. "I'm not a slut!"

"I think you could be with the right coaching," Jack licked his lips as if the thought of me being a slut was actually something delicious.

"I'm not sure if I could ever be a slut like that," I tried to explain and even I couldn't have predicted how he wore me down. Every time he fucked me he would plant the seeds that would later grow, turning me into the kind of woman he wanted me to be. He egged me on until I found myself wondering what being a slut would really be like. I didn't really want to fuck other guys, but Jack started pushing me toward them. He worked my body, mind, and spirit until I was letting him choose the men that I fucked for me.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked Jack as the guy he had chosen for me waited in the living room for me.

"Yes. Just fuck him right there on the couch."

"Okay," I took a few deep breaths, kissing Jack before I made my way into the living room, my heart pounding. I had never dreamed that I would be doing something like this but as I kissed this other man I knew that it was the right thing to do. It turned Jack on to see me with another guy and I could feel Jack's eyes on us as I let the young man run his hands all over my body. By the time his cock was in me, he had pulled my sexy nightie off and he had my ass cheeks spread. I was bent over the couch and I was scared as he plunged his cock into me for the first time.

The guy wasn't a bad fuck and he was able to make me cum, which wasn't an easy feat. I let him pound my pussy as hard as he wanted while I wondered if Jack was watching us. I looked around, trying to see if I could spot him. He was there in the hallway, watching with an eerie smile plastered across his face. Our eyes met and I could see that he was enjoying watching me get pounded by another cock.

"Cum in her pussy!" Jack shouted at the young man and something about the way he ordered the guy around made me cum again. I was screaming, clinging to the couch for dear life as my body shuddered. It was enough to make the young man cum.

I quickly escorted him out and when I returned Jack was waiting with his hard cock in his hand. It was unbelievable to see him so turned on after I had just fucked another man. I guess I hadn't believed him before when he told me it turned him on. Now I was seeing firsthand that it was a turn-on for him. This turned me on! I dropped to my knees and accepted his cock in my mouth.

The sex we had that day was some of the best we ever had. I loved the way it felt as he sunk his cock into my cum-filled pussy. He moaned with pleasure as he felt my used up pussy for the first time.

"Finally. This is the moment I've been waiting for," Jack hissed sadistically as he grabbed me by the throat and violently fucked me. "You're a real slut now and I can finally treat you the way you deserve to be treated!"

"Yes! Yes!" I screamed as I came. Jack didn't last long that night. He came so hard and there was so much cum dripping down my legs that I almost couldn't' believe it.

"That really turned you on, didn't it?" I asked.

"You bet your slutty ass it did."

Jack and I continued down that path, me fucking loads of guys and him fucking in my used-up holes. I began to crave the kind of sex we had after I'd been with another man. Jack was more attentive to me and more turned on by me. I wanted to turn him on and so I kept fucking as many other dicks as I could, all the while losing focus on what Jack was doing.

By the time I realized that he had been emotionally cheating on me with another woman, it was already too late. I could see that I had worn out my welcome and I knew that is was time to go. Regretfully, I left the relationship and sought a new life for myself. I never did find another man who was into me fucking other men the way that Jack was. I found that deep down, there was a part of me that still craved the thrill of fucking another man and then being pounded by a man like Jack.

I would think about it while I fucked myself, giving myself the okay to be into the weirdness of the whole situation and finding that I liked the idea of being a slut. Ten years went by and I found that I got off on being a slut more than I ever imagined that I would. There was a freedom in being a slut, a permission to enjoy sex the way that a man would that I liked. I hadn't realized it but even after all those years I still missed Jack. I missed him because he had been the man who had set me free sexually. He was the only man that had made it okay for me to actually be a slut. I started to wonder if I really was a slut. For many years I had thought that I was pretending. Now I was almost certain of what I was. I was actually a slut.

One day, I was out at a flea market and I saw the familiar movements of Jack from across the concrete parking lot. I had seen men who moved similarly before. I'd seen men that looked like him, too so I wasn't exactly sure that it was him. Still, I crossed the parking lot and as I got closer I could hear him making conversation with one of the vendors. I knew his voice! It was definitely Jack.

"Jack? Jack!" I called, the urgency in my voice obvious. "Jack! Jackson!" His head swiveled toward me.

"Shauna?" he called in disbelief. "Shauna!" he screamed as he recognized me. I ran to him, throwing my arms around him in a deep hug. I let myself melt into him and I felt like I was finally home after a long, long trip away. He held me like that for a long time before he finally let me go.

"How have you been?" he asked and I began to fill him in. We went out to coffee, which turned into dinner. Dinner turned into drinks and I found out that he had done a stint in prison. I didn't care. I just wanted him.

"I still love you," I confessed as I lowered my head, afraid to meet his eyes. I had said the one thing that was on my mind and I was prepared to get a real answer back. I was prepared for him to tell me he didn't love me anymore.

"I love you too, Shauna. I never got over you. In fact, you are the slut that got away."

"I am?"

"Yeah. Let's get out of here."

"Wait, don't you want me to see if one of those waiters wants to fuck me first?" I pointed to a group of young men congregated around the kitchen.

"See baby? You always know the right thing to say. Go on and get one."

I walked over to the group of young men and worked my magic. Within ten minutes I had two of them walking back to my apartment with me. Jack followed closely behind and I let everyone in before I pulled off all of my clothes. The guys worked on fucking me together while Jack watched from a chair in the corner of the room, his cock in his hand.

I let the young guys fuck all of my holes and I told them that they could cum wherever they wanted. Something about Jack's eyes on me the whole time made me cum that much harder. Even though ten years had passed, nothing had really changed. We were still the same twisted couple we had always been, just a bit older. I came hard, so many times as Jack watched them take me until they had both emptied many loads of cum into my holes.

I walked the guys out, my body full of anticipation. The real finale was about to begin! I had been waiting for so long to feel Jack inside me again and I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt just to kiss him. He took me in his arms and for the first time, he actually made love to me slowly and with passion. I could tell that time had matured him a bit and that he was finally able to express his feelings in a way that I could understand. He still loved that squishy feeling inside of each of my holes from the cum deposits the younger guys had left. He still loved that I was a slut.

"It feels so good to be with you again," I moaned just before I came nice and hard. My screams were tortured as he worked my body the way only he could. There was just something about Jack that I really loved and there was no denying it. I had missed him so much.

"So are you ready to be my slut again, this time for real? I've missed you so much, baby. No one can be like you!" His words hung in the air as I processed them, still dazed from my orgasms.

"I'm already your slut. I've always been your slut!" I cried and we passionately kissed. We had been so good together in the past and now, here we were, together again at last.

"It's nice to see you haven't changed. I missed you," he said, choking on his emotions.

"I missed you too."

"I love you."

"I love you too."


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,021 Followers