All Comments on 'The Slut Wrangler Ch. 01'

by BobWrongerer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

RAACuck stupid story

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

200 grand to get his cheating wife trained? Even a stepford wife is not worth that. in the story the husband has no kids. A divorce would have cost him a fraction of what he paid. And she did not have a lick of common sense anyway.

You needed a better lead in(better characters) to your over the top story.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 2 years ago
Not bad for a start 3 stars

Interesting story. Looking forward to see were it goes. I like the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good start to what is becoming a good series NOPE Nice to read some new material from you. Keep it coming and I am sure your readers will keep looking also. Good luck to the SLUT WRANGLER

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 years ago

So he cant afford to divorce the whore and pay less than 200Gs over the course of five years

But he CAN afford to drop 200Gs in a six week period of time?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I'll be indulgent and score this well because the fanciful idea is creative. I'm overlooking the idiotic IR aspect and the "big dick" trope. Nothing suggests that the author has a teeny weenie or is closeted like a story that prominently features the "big cock" cliche. Anybody who actually has one knows it is not a magic wand. Evolution selected for the "average" that exists for a reason. If you are significantly longer and thicker than average, women often feel like they are being punched in the stomach and tear if your aren't careful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is hilariously funny. I can't wait for chapter 2.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

As with so many stories lately....this was a big nope for me.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Unusual, A little different, but with Reggie's beat down, I'll stay with it for a while. The Slut Wrangler is expensive, and I don't think Missy is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid. Why pay $200k when it would have been easy to prove all kinds of adultery...no kids...divorce the cunt after you move a little bit of money around. Kick her ass out.

firstmate210firstmate210about 2 years ago

Great story line. you addressed all the issues well I think!

Anticipating chapter 2 - don't delay too long

tizwickytizwickyabout 2 years ago

Very original and entertaining 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OK.....give me another shot bar-keep and keep'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I should have known better than to start reading a chapter story without knowing when it would be completed. This author's "Frequent Flyer" went 8, 7 and 10 days between chapters. That's better than many, but still too long. Chapters should post daily, 2 or 3 days at the MOST.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - just not no - BUT HELL NO. This is a crappy story.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Agree

Agree with Nixrox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh god… what a dumb story.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Well, I thought it to be well thought out and written. Just like a police Officer that knows nothing about actual law. Reader can't figure out when a story contains the afore mentioned attributes. Fuck 'Em All! Thanks and can't wait for the next Chapter. 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS!

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 2 years ago

1* are you aspiring to be the "saddletramp" of CUCK stories?

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

I like this story so far. The whole thing is like a overblown spoof. It's funny and fun.

GrandstandTedGrandstandTedabout 1 year ago

Funny as fuck 🤣 😂

WisquejacWisquejac9 months ago

Why wouldn’t he just divorce her. They have no kids. Unless millions and millions are on the line can’t see the need to pay a guy 200000 just to be her bull and he’s left as the cuck. Doesn’t make sense to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous