The Slut Wrangler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck yea, he was down.

Jake took out a burner phone and sent a text. A moment later there was another knock at Bob's front door. Bob open the door to a thin, rat faced man in a worn suit with thick glasses and a FU Man Chew mustache carrying a battered leather briefcase. He entered with out a word.

"Bob, this is our notary. Let's sign some papers."

Bob signed, there, there, there, initial that and this and then one last signature on the very last page of the overly long contract. Then he signed the notary's book. The rat faced man departed.

Jake stuffed the papers in another battered leather briefcase. Bob pushed over a cashiers check for roughly 1/3 of his 401(k).

Jake had brought a bottle of Redbreast to celebrate the execution of their new arraignment. He also brought two crystal highball glasses. Jake poured a couple of fingers of that amazing elixir into the glasses. Bob took one glass and settled back in his chair and pondered he has done. It didn't feel like a big step, he thought, as he raised his glass to his lips for a sip.

"So what happens now?" Asked Bob.

"For you, Bob, not a damned thing. Don't do anything. Missy will be missing. Don't call the cops. If someone asks you where she is, tell the truth, you don't know." Jake paused, took a sip and let the mellow flavors lay in his mouth for a moment, savoring it and then the burn. He smiled.

"And just stay away from her family and friends. She will get fired from work as a no show, just pick her shit up and bring it home. Don't explain. Don't say anymore than you must. Are we clear?"

"Yea Jake, no worries. I'll have the other $100 K here when you bring her home."

With that Jake drained his glass, put it down and stood up.

"I'm off, keep the glasses, this set is for you. Get a bottle of 20 year Redbreast for us to drink next time you see me."

They shook hands, Jake departed, Bob closed his front door. That's when it hit him what he had done. He had closed the door on his and Missy's soon to be past life. That, Bob could feel relief from. Soon this damned nightmare would be over. Bob actually started breathing just a bit easier.

-------------------

Missy had been looking forward to Tuesday night since Saturday afternoon when she last got seriously fucked by Reggie. She, Reggie, Sam and Timmy were heading out dancing. Reggie was looking for another gal to join them. She finished shaving her already sloppy pussy. Fishnets, no panties nor bra. She wanted to be easily accessible to any and all during her time on and off the dance floor. Her nipples crinkled at the thought.

She pulled the raincoat over her slutty little black dress, grabbed a spatula and a towel and went to kiss Bob, the schmuck, good bye.

She opened the car door and put the towel down on her seat, tossed the spatula on to the passenger seat and hitched up her little back dress and sat down. As she settled her car she sighed. She really was fond of Bob. He was good at making money, he would do almost anything to make her happy and would make a good dad when she decided to have kids. She would even make it easy on Bob, he wouldn't even need to be the father of the children. Three sounded good, she thought. Missy then promptly dismissed Bob from her mind. She was going dancing! All kinds of men would be coping feels...that made Missy's pussy even more sloppy.

She was happy she had the presence of mind to put a towel down on her car seat.

---------------------

It is 9:45 pm on that Tuesday night, The Slut Wrangle has a busy evening planned. He was sitting at a Starbucks. He hated Starbucks coffee. It always tasted burnt. The Slut Wrangle is a man of discerning tastes. He had 5 pills in his handkerchief. A massive stimulant, viagra, and three broad spectrum antibiotics. The Slut Wrangler's job can put Jake's heath at risk. He likes to take precautions.

He tossed back the pills and slammed his double espresso. He straighten his shoulders and puts on his game face. He smiles at the cute Barista, she drops the tray she is carrying and walks into a customer.

Jake's ready. Time to wrangle a slut.

------------------

Jake pulled up to the the pick-up joint. It had a big gravel parking lot out back that was about 1/2 full. It was early, only 10:15, but it was a school night; the married ones who were here and not with the ones they married, would need to slip out soon. Jake didn't pull around back. He pulled up beside the front door.

His coal black Lamborghini Huracan stood out among the pickups, SUVs and mini vans just as much as Jake stood out among the men at the pick-up joint. The bouncers knew The Slut Wrangler. He tossed his keys to a bouncer and headed into the pick-up joint.

The bouncers then started a betting pool. How long it would take The Slut Wrangler to wrangle tonight's slut? The betting was heavy on the 15 and 20 minute marks. There were a couple of outlier's. One guy, the new guy, put his bet on 30 minutes. The most senior bouncer bet on the 8 minutes mark. He knew The Slut Wrangler's personal best was an eye popping 7 minutes. He had been working that night.

Jake cut a dashing figure, his cowboy boots were as fancy as his Stetson. The jeans were almost painted on him. The outline of his turgid massive cock and could not be missed. His cowboy go to Church shirt was open to mid chest showing off his impressive pecks. His broad shoulders "V"ed to slender hips and tight ass.

Jake moved through the crowd until he spotted Missy sitting at a booth with Reggie. He had his arm over her shoulder and was holding her hand? under the table. Of course, for Reggie and Missy, it was pretty hot as she moved her hand up and down on Reggie's cock under the table. Yes, Missy is quite the slut.

As Jake walked up to the booth, Reggie has a smile on his face, his head back and eyes closed enjoying Missy's manipulations.

Jake stood beside Missy. Missy was paying attention to Reggie's cock when a feeling came over her. She could sense a presence. A masculine presence. Slowly she turned her head. Her pussy was twitching. As Missy was sitting, when she turned her head, she was eye level looking at Jake's bulge. Her eyes grew large and she took a couple of gulping breaths. Her pussy spasmed.

Jake leans over and speaks into her ear, "You know you need this cock and I want to dance, now."

Missy's hand slid off Reggie's cock as her shoulder slipped from under Reggie's arm. She looked up into The Slut Wrangler's eyes...so cold...so blue. She shivered, her pussy lips were actual humming.

As Missy pulled away from Reggie, he opened his eyes and saw what was happening. He went a little apeshit crazy. "What the Fuck!" Reggie roared and he too stood up, turning the table over with glasses crashing to the floor and went after Jake screaming, "HEY That's MY Slut!"

Jake looked over his shoulder at the charging Reggie who's face was a mask of rage, balled fists, dick hard, out and waving.

Jake dismissively judo chopped Reggie in his Adam's apple. Reggie, all 6' 6" 256 hard pounds of charging muscle dropped to the floor with a thud, gasping and sputtering while grabbing at his injured throat.

Jake and Missy didn't miss a step as they hit the dance floor. It was a fast number that was being played and Jake was moving fast as they slow danced...until Missy couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Jake's cock. Jake simply said, "Come" and they were out the door and into Jake's coal black Lamborghini Huracan. They were heading to Jake's place. Jake was happy he had put a towel down on the passenger seat.

The Slut had been wrangle in under 4 minutes. A new personal best for The Slut Wrangler. The senior bouncer was "closest to the pin" so he cleaned up.

--------------------------------

The first time Bob noticed that Missy was missing was Wednesday morning when he woke up, all alone, by himself, in his bed. After a moment, his sleep addled mind woke up too. A smile started to grow on Bob's face. Missy had gone off to her Tuesday night cooking club meeting and she just never came home. Bob decided that today was a good day to sleep in.

--------------------------------

Thursday mid afternoon

The Slut Wrangler and Missy were in his coal black Lamborghini Huracan heading to his private jet, call sign, Slut1. They were headed to St. Thomas for fun in and out of the sun. Missy's pussy, ass and throat were getting a little rest. It has been a wild two nights and a day for her.

To say that The Slut Wrangler fucked the girl silly, would be a massive understatement. Missy had never ever been so used; Missy was really getting off on it. The Penthouse, with a hot tub on its deck, amazing city veiw, a bedroom that Hugh Hefner (if he was still suckin air) would have been deeply envious of. All in all, it screams vast wealth and that was like a shiny sparkly that drew Missy in.

And his cock! Oh God, it just owned her. It owned all of her. So, when he said they were going to fly out of the country on his private jet to a island paradise, Missy just smiled and headed to the door. For the first time in Missy's life she loved something more than herself. Money and the most beautiful cock had Missy dripping like a faucet with a bad gasket.

Yes, Jake had a towel for Missy's leaking, flowin pussy. He has also had the ground crew throw a couple extras towel on the plane, after all it was going to be a pretty long flight and he didn't want to stain the hand tool leather seats.

-----------------------

The last day of the first week

Monday, the last day of the first week of Missy being with The Slut Wrangler, Bob is doing better. He had taken his shower and was whistling as he got dressed; first time since Missy's disappeared. It was a lovely vacation. But it's time for Bob to be getting back to work. But first with Missy being a no call, no show on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday earlier this Monday her work called. Bob stuck to his story; Missy ain't here and Bob has no clue where she is, when she will return or even if she will return.

Missy's work said they boxed her personal stuff and would he come get it?

Of course he would.

------------------------

It is paradise; the sea, white sand beach's of the tropical island, the ocean front villa's staff that waited on Missy hand and foot. Well, they did that when she wasn't passed out or being fucked silly by Jake. Missy felt like she had died and gone to heaven and Missy wasn't really religious.

It has been only six short days and Missy hadn't thought of Bob, home or Reggie at all. Each day she became a bit more dependent on Jake's cock. This morning they were flying off to Havana. As usual, Jake said "come" and Missy would cum while coming with Jake.

The fight was quick. Just 45 minutes. Missy used every second to worship Jake's cock. She always was been pretty good at blow jobs, but now she was a super star. For 45 minutes Missy's throat milked as her tongue slurped, like a kid going to town on an overly large Lollipop, on Jake's beautiful massive cock; Jake played a game of solitaire on his phone.

From the airport they headed to a five star hotel on the bay. The were whisked up to the penthouse. Jake hammers Missy til lunch. Missy's mouth was on Jake's cock under the table where Jake sat eating a fabulous lunch on the terrace. Once in a while he would tap Missy on the head, she would pull off his cock and he would feed her scraps from his lunch as if she were an old family dog.

Then after lunch, it was back to the bed, the deck, or bent over a table for Missy. Her brain was awash in dopamine.

As night fell Jake needed to stretch his legs. He pulled a rubber legged Missy out for a stroll. The moon reflected off the bay, it was all very magical. As moonlight sparkled on the waves in the bay Jake expressed a slight desire for Missy to get pierced, so she might sparkle like the moon's light on the bay. Missy immediately ask Jake to have her pierced. And as luck would have it, they were standing in front of a piercing and tattoo studio. Next to it, was world class boutique medical research facility. Missy, right then and there, decided she couldn't live even one more minute without sparkling for Jake.

Hand in hand they entered the piercing and tattoo joint. It was much like stateside piercing and tattoo joints. Now, normally after one checks in at a tattoo and piercing joint you sit your ass down and wait. Not this time. The Slut Wrangler never waits. This isn't the tattoo and piercing joint first rodeo. They were immediately escorted to a room in the back where the body mod tech was waiting for them.

Missy, they decided, would look great with rings in her nipples, a barbell in her tongue and VCH. For all the jewelry Missy was really drawn to the sapphire's cold blue, it reminded her of Jake's icy cold blue eye. But she pivoted to a large fire red ruby for her VCH after she notice Jake eyeing it.

The body mod tech then laid the four sparkly pieces on a velvet cloth.

Waving his hand over the jewelry he said, "Missy these are very special. They are like no other. They will be programmed to be unique to you. Notice each has bundles microfilaments that are surgically inserted and connected to nearby nerves. They work on you and with Jake's bio signatures it will enhance your, ah, love making. To do that we must make these all piercings permanent. You will wear them for the rest of the days of your life. Do you really want them?"

Missy was so excited. She didn't think twice (or frankly once), they make sex with Jake better? Hard for her to imagine sex with Jake getting any better. After that thought, she found it harder to imagine not absolutely having these forever and ever. Hey, at this point Missy was channeling her inner school girl crush as well as the submissive slut aspect of her core personality.

They escorted Missy to a full on surgical unit. Clearly this was Missy's first rodeo, everyone else had been there and done that many times before.

The Anesthesiologist smiled down at the nude Missy, lying on the surgeon's table, as he gave her the good stuff.

"Ok Missy, count backwards from 10"

"10, 9, 8, 4, 7, 69........"

--------------------

Missy was looking in the full length mirror, naked. She pulled her pussy lips apart and stuck out her tongue. 4 new sparkling jewels, 3 ice cold blue with a lighthouse beacon like red sparkle from her pussy. God she though she looked good. She was so empowered by her sluthood. She was decked out in jewels, staying at a super high end resort in Havana, recuperating.

The piercings were healing, Jake left her throat, tits and pussy alone, that made Missy sad. Her asshole wasn't pierced. So she got her ass fucked, a lot. Mostly Jake had just dropped Missy over some piece of furniture and jack hammered her ass. That made her happy. It had been days and Jake hadn't touch her mouth, tits or pussy. Missy was getting itchy.

But today, her second Thursday with Jake was a massive disappointment. Missy wasn't getting any from Jake, not even anal. Jake had business and had, for the first time since meeting her, left her alone in the hotel suite. He told her to stay in the suite, no matter what. After about three hours alone she was starting to climb the walls. Missy had been getting steady cock almost two weeks, without a break. Jake used every hole, until the "brands" were installed, that is.

Now, a true slut like Missy, who had been marinating in a heightened state of sexual frenzy since leaving Reggie alone and humiliated in the pick-up joint back home; BAM, without warning, to be suddenly cut off. Oh, man, that girl was so hot and bothered it really wasn't funny. Jake was frog boiling her.

Clearly we are in a new phase of The Slut Wrangle's plan.

Left alone...no sex for hour and hour and hour. Yes it was torture. It also was torture with and for a purpose. What do they say? Desire denied is, in fact, desire amplified. Poor Missy, at her core doesn't "crave" it, rather the reality is she needs "it". For Missy "it" is right up there with air on her "Needs" list. More and more "it" is all her brain can think of. If only Jake hadn't forbidden her from getting herself off...to say Missy was a mess is a humongous understatement.

Missy, now a formally free range Slut, was being introduced to her corral. She will be broken here. And like a brood mare, she will kick and try to throw the rider.

There is a knock at the door. "Room Service"

All Missy heard was a man's voice through the door.

Missy, bejeweled but otherwise naked as a Jay bird, opened the door to see A MAN. She was weak in her knees and drooling. While there was a cart covered in white linen and a full place setting for one, Missy wasn't much interested in lunch. She really really needed cock and Jose, a 54 year old out of shape and not smelling all that good, room service server had a cock. Nuff said.

Missy dragged a stunned Jose into the room, dropping to her knees; she, a practiced expert, had Jose's pant around his ankles in a tenth of a flash and soon after gobbled all of Jose's cock into her mouth.

To say that Jose was startled, with him being a good Catholic and faithful in his marriage every single day for 37 years, would be a truly impressive understatement.

Missy felt Jose's cock slam past her lips and into her mouth...and all of her mouth (even her teeth), head, throat, lungs, bladder and pussy explosively and painfully spaz! She was burning with searing pain like that which a damned soul feels for the rest of eternity in Hell. Missy pulled off that cock faster than new housewife with bare hands drops a sizzling hot frying pan. Missy falls to the floor, writhing. She has never felt pain like this.

Jose freaked, grabbed up his pants and fled from that crazy ass American bitch. "I QUIT!! This job isn't worth this shit!" Jose screamed, still holding up his pants, as he passed the resort's business offices at a dead run.

---------------------------

Back home, Bob had begun reorganizing his life. There were no more joint accounts. There were no more joint credit cards. In fact, there is no financial aspect to Bob's life that retains Missy. No 401(k) or life insurance names her as beneficiary. The home computer was locked down and only Bob knew how to open it. A hell of a lot of Missy's shit is missing. There is beer in the fridge. Locks have been changed and security systems install. Most of his meals are not home cooked these days.

Yes, Bob is letting no grass grow under his feet. Why he even has the post-nuptial drawn up, all legal and everything, just waiting for Missy's signature. So, all in all, Bob is living a very peaceful life. Well, except for his revenge plotting and planning. Bob has a list, he already checked it twice. He knew who was naughty and Bob wasn't planning anything nice. Yea, Bob is gonna fuck Reggie over, big time. Then he will go gunning for Sam and Timmy.

----------------------

Missy, so traumatized by her encounter with Jose that she didn't answer the door when room service showed up with dinner, nor breakfast the next morning. However by lunch time, Missy was way hungry and the memory of the pain from getting Jose's cock into her mouth had faded. Missy's slut brain simple refused to concede that a dick, any dick, could actual be a "bad" thing. To her that just didn't make any sense.

So at lunch time, famished and driven by now even higher sexual need, Missy again, only wearing her jewelry, opens the hotel suite's door when room service knocked. The server's name was Marco. He wasn't fat, smelly or old. In fact he was a beautiful 28 year old strapping man. And, as any 28 year old single horny man would do when presented with a very ready to go Missy, he dropped his pant and advanced.

Missy's eyes were drawn to Marco's cock. It was a good cock, it was hard. Missy jumped up in to Marco arms, her legs spread wide; with the grace of an Olympic athlete, swung her hungry, hungry pussy down impaling herself on the standing Marco's hard cock as she tightly pressing her body against his.