The Slut Wrangler Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, like an incompetent electrician who grabbed exposed hot electrical wires with his bare hands and is blasted across the room by the electrical shock, the pain and shock of her nerves set on fire when Marco's cock invaded Missy's pussy and her pierced nipples pressed against Marco's chest; blew her right off him and across the room.

She lay writhing on the floor with agonizing fire in her pussy and her nipples.

The pattern repeated for the next 3 meals. Each meal delivered by different room service server; all left the suite pulling up his pants while Missy lay writhing in pain on the floor.

As The Buddha taught, pain is a teacher. Alas, Missy never had been a good student, so it took Missy a while to learn the lesson. Plus she was famished. So, when dinner arrived that hot and steamy Saturday night, Missy was bundled in a robe staying far far away from the room service server. After he left she attacked dinner like a sex starved slut attack random cocks.

--------------------------

Back home, Reggie had been doubting himself ever since his slut walked onto the dance floor and out of his life. He was sure that Missy really was his. Now he worried, why would she walk? Especially like that!?! Wasn't he good enough in bed? Was the stranger's dick bigger? Better? Wasn't she afraid of Reggie beating the ever living shit out of her? Of course, his doubt led to performance issues. Reggie just wasn't doing that well with out his slut.

Reggie used to be someone; Missy was his slut and everyone wanted to fuck her. These days not many people wanted to play hide the sausage with just Reggie, Sam and Timmy. He started to doubt his social status and his manhood. It really didn't help that these days when he went out for a drink there was a lot of snickering going on behind Reggie's back, which, of course he could hear.

Reggie was really down in the dumps. Reggie was at Church drowning his sorrow and crying in his beer. It was a little after 1:00 in the AM; Reggie was stumbling, weaving a bit and fumbling for his car keys as he steps out of Church.

A baseball bat, traveling at a high velocity strikes dead center on Reggie's chest. Reggie didn't see it coming. One minute he was a drunk fumbling for his keys, the next an explosive flash of pain across his chest then nothing until he woke up in the hospital. Reggie suffered several broken ribs. He was all wrapped up and as the drugs wore off he was in a great deal of pain.

They released Reggie the next morning. He wasn't moving very well. Hell, just breathing was pain inducing. Had Reggie not absolutely needed to breath, he wouldn't have. It is just that painful. Sam and Timmy picked Reggie up at the hospital.

They were driving Timmy's beat to shit 25 year old Jeep. it took a while to get Reggie into the Jeep. All the way home it seemed like Timmy hit every pothole. The ride for Reggie was pure agony. Each jolt sending bolts of searing pain through Reggie's busted body.

FINALLY, Timmy turned onto Reggie's street and slammed on the breaks, throwing Reggie hard in to the seatbelt. Reggie's screamed in pain and passed out.

Fire trucks blocked the street in front of Reggie house, well what was left of it anyway.

The EMT on site revived Reggie. That wasn't doing Reggie any favors. As Reggie recovered, he and the boys felt low. Ever since Missy had left it was like God had abandon them. The boys knew what they needed. Timmy turned the Jeep around, rolling up on a curb which got Reggie screaming in pain, again. Timmy headed to Church.

Here endth chapter 1 of The Slut Wrangler. Stay tuned to your favorite LW channel for The Slut Wrangle, chapter 2; Missy cums home!

Now, Please be well,

B. Wrongerer

Great thanks to TRCIII for editing.