The Slutty Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

It was my service now. I had a couple of aces, a couple more top spins, and I won another game by holding Naaz only to 30 points. Naaz removed her skirt. Now both of us were playing in bra and panties. The next game was key, in some sense. One of us was going to have to remove either our bra, or our panties.

Service was with Naaz. Just as I had been earlier, she was fired up. She had just lost two games in a row, and she was as angry as I had been earlier. I actually think she doubled the speed of her first serves. This had two effects. When the ace was inside the box, I was toast, and it whizzed right by me. The other effect was that few of them went inside the box. The score went 15-love, 30-love, 30-15, 40-15.

At the 40-15 point I was beginning to panic. I took some deep breaths, and managed to fight back to 40-40, or deuce. The tension in the air was so thick I could feel it. I figured I was new blood, and white bread, not whole wheat, so probably all the spectators were rooting for Naaz to win so that they would have the chance to get their time with me, or more properly, with my body. I was not going to let that happen!

We alternated advantages for a while, but then Naaz reached deep down inside herself and came up with two aces that I swear nobody on earth could have returned, and I lost yet another game. All I had left to give up was my bra or my panties. Shoes and socks did not count; one could not play tennis on a hard court in bare feet!

I was choking back tears. Naaz came over and tried to be nice. I understood, it was her or me, so of course she played to win but that did not mean she was a pure bitch. She said, "With your generous endowment, June, you would not stand a chance playing without a bra. I think I could, but I don't see how you could."

I knew she was telling me it was my panties that had to go. If my sports bra went, I would lose the next game, thereby becoming naked in front of the men anyway. I would then have to play stark naked, and if I lost again, then someone would win the right to have his way with me. I shuddered at the thought.

It was obvious that, given the choice, my panties had to go. I had to expose my most intimate parts to all of these men, and of course to Naaz, and even continue to play tennis like that, half naked!

I stood there, frozen. I knew what I had to do, but I could not do it. Naaz returned to me. "Do you want me to take off your panties, June?" I began to cry. Why was I doing this? Oh, right. Krishna had found the key information, and this was his price to give it to me. Was it a price I was willing to pay?

"When you lost that one time, Naaz, how bad was it?" I asked.

"I'm a little fucked up, June. I fear it might be worse for you than it was for me. Have you ever fucked with a group of men watching you?"

"No. Never." Then I remembered Jack and the girlie bar. It was not even that long ago. "Well, maybe once, now that I think about it."

"Have you ever had a gangbang?" Naaz asked.

"What? Are you nuts? Of course not! Oh my God, you're not implying that the loser will be...." I couldn't even finish the sentence.

"I'm saying if you're not careful it could evolve that way," she said, trying to be gentle.

I shuddered. Naaz next made a mistake. "Look June," she said, "You know I'm going to win. I'm just trying to prepare you for what will happen when you inevitably lose."

I saw red. I stood up straight. That last remark gave me new resolve. I looked at the six men all of whom were staring at me, waiting for me to remove either my bra or my panties. Either way, they win. I faced them, looked each one in the eye, and peeled off my panties, exposing my pussy to the group. I said to Naaz, "Thanks for everything, Naaz. Let's resume play. It's my serve this time."

I stood there, enduring the cat calls from the men, the wolf whistles, and the cheers. I was feeling the fresh air revolve around my pussy. I put my exposure out of my mind. I put the men and their crude behavior out of my mind. All that mattered was tennis, and the game. I was channeling my ability to concentrate, to focus, to shut out the world, from when I was in tournaments in high school. The world off the court did not exist.

That's when I had my epiphany. It took long enough to have it! Way back when in junior high school I did not have the strength to develop a blistering first serve. Instead, I developed a serve with a wicked top spin. When you're 13 and 14 years old, most girls cannot handle such a serve and I became highly successful. By the time the other girls could handle a top spin, I had acquired the arm strength and the form to have a wickedly fast first serve.

A slow serve with a top spin is easy to place in the box. I aced my first serve. It was 15-love. I aced my second serve. It was 30-love. Naaz managed to return my second serve for the third point, and we volleyed, and it was top spin all the time. Soon it was 40-love. Another ace, and I won the game.

Naaz seemed to be in a state of shock. She stood still, looking at the men, and after a delay, she slowly removed her sports bra. Her breasts were small, so maybe she thought she could get away with it, and play tennis not only without a sports bra, but with no bra at all. The men cheered loudly, and there more whistles and cat calls. I thought she had made another mistake.

This was it. Whichever one of us lost the next game would lose our last piece of clothing and be rendered naked. She would continue to play, but if she lost she would be the sex prize of the day. The men would then play tennis to see who got to publicly fuck the loser of the final game. It was chilling. I suddenly realized that the service was with Naaz. Damn.

Naaz aced the first serve. 15-love. The next serve she aced too, and while I got a racket on it for a return it did not help. My return was out. It was 30-love. She missed her attempt at a third ace, and she surprised me by trying for an ace on her second serve, too. She ended up with a double fault, and it was 30-15.

The next serve was yet another ace. It was 40-15, and I was terrified. The subsequent serve was yet another ace, but I managed to return it, and we began a long exchange. I relentlessly used top spin, but somehow she was managing to return my shots. Her returns of my top spin shots were weak, however, and at one point she hit one high, and I was able to smash the return, practically smoking the ball. It was 40-30, and I began to breathe slightly easier.

Naaz' next serve was yet another ace, and she won the game. I stood there, wearing only my sexy sports bra, in a state of shock. I just stared. Naaz came over, her breasts jiggling as she walked, and she shook my hand. "Good game," she said.

I turned and looked at the men. They were all staring at me, waiting for me to reveal my breasts. Fighting back tears, I removed my sexy sports bra. I was now naked, and it was my serve.

With my large boobs, I did not stand a chance. I was also self-conscious. I could only imagine what I looked like as I reached up into the air to serve. My arm in the air would raise the one boob on that side of my body. I'm sure I looked sexy as hell to all of the men, Krishna included.

My boobs were flopping all over the place as I chased down Naaz' returns, trying desperately not to lose. Naaz had solved the top spin mystery, and I had little left but my raw talents, and with my boobs all over the court I just could not summon my best. The stakes were huge, with my own body on the line, but in spite of everything Naaz won easily.

Naaz walked away, and strangely she stayed clothed only in her tennis panties. I would have thought she would have gone to the showers, or at least grabbed her clothes and dressed, but she did not. Something was up, but I had no time to think about it, because now I was a quivering mess, standing naked and alone on the tennis court. There were huge cheers for me, in my defeat. The men were excited because one of them would get to fuck me, and the others would get to watch.

I wanted to smile in acknowledgement of the cheers. That would have been the power move. It was all too horrible, however, and I just stood there, still in a state of shock. Krishna came over to me. "You gave Naaz a real fright. Very well played, June."

"Thanks," I managed to get out of my mouth. "I'm naked and covered in sweat," I said.

"Your body is a thing of beauty. Combined with your face June, you're a knockout. I'm impressed. I know how well you can kiss, too."

"You kiss well yourself," I said, remembering Krishna's good night kisses two days ago, when I felt like taking him to bed, before I got a grip.

"Part of the tradition is for you to circulate, June. Why don't you circulate and kiss each man, so they get a sense of just what a honeypot they're competing for?" Krishna said.

"You do know this is disgusting, don't you? It's sexist and offensive. You're making me feel like a whore," I said.

"Yes, yes, you're right of course. You should, however, feel like a prize. All of us six men are desperate to be the one who earns the right to be with you," Krishna said.

"You're disgusting," I said.

"That may be, but your pussy is soaking wet," Krishna said, as he put a finger inside me. "It's not from the tennis. You're turned on by this situation."

My body was betraying me. "Now go on, little girl. Run along and kiss all the men," Krishna said.

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I did. I went to each man and kissed him. I kissed each man lovingly. Each man must have thought I desired him, and only him, from the way I kissed him. The men's hands went everywhere, but they all ended up at my boobs or my pussy or both. Mostly, they ended up at my pussy. By the time I kissed the last man, they had all felt me up rather intimately, and I was weak in the knees.

The men began warming up for a tennis competition for the right to possess me sexually. I was prohibited from covering myself and I had to watch them compete for my body, totally exposed, "for inspiration." I crossed my legs for a tiny dollop of face saving modesty.

There were six men, so they broke into three sets of twos. Six is a difficult number, so Naaz joined them, now wearing her full tennis outfit again. That made seven players, so Krishna told me to play with him.

"I'm naked, Krishna. All I have on are my tennis shoes and socks. My boobs are too big to play tennis naked as you saw at the end of my times with Naaz," I said.

"Your boobs flopping around will give us an edge. I know what I'm doing," he replied.

We played doubles. Krishna and I faced two of the men. I was playing naked, and my boobs jiggled or swayed or bounced as I moved around the court. Krishna was a great tennis player, so our opponents tried to hit the ball to me. That meant they had to look at me, and Krishna was right: My naked body, and especially my moving boobs, distracted them something fierce. They kept missing their shots.

One of the two men was the weaker player, and I tried to return shots to him. At one point I put a deadly top spin on a return, and he blooped a high one back. I took the position, jumped up and slammed a winner at his feet. We won the short competition. The men looked sad, almost devastated, for having lost, and thereby having lost the chance to fuck me. When we went to shake hands after the short set, one of the men shook my boob as if it were a hand. I figured it was a consolation prize, so I let him do it and even forced a giggle.

We next watched Naaz and Sundar play the remaining two men. Naaz was now properly dressed, so she was not the distraction I was. Nevertheless, she was in top form, and when it was her turn to serve she aced her serves with some amazingly powerful and accurate shots. Naaz and Sundar beat their opponents easily.

Now it was Krishna and me against Naaz and Sundar. Naaz was not lesbian, nor even bi, so my boobs flopping around were not a distraction for her. They sure were for Sundar, however! We played our advantage well, but it was close, because Naaz was in a groove and she was still smoking hot on her serves. It was as if she actually wanted Sundar to fuck me.

It had not occurred to me, but Naaz already knew these men, most of them on an intimate basis. Over the years she had slept with most of them. I learned later that Sundar liked rough sex, and she wanted to see me get spanked and/or brutally fucked or even ass fucked. I was more than happy to escape such a fate!

Krishna and I won. "Does this mean I don't have to fuck anyone?" I hopefully asked Krishna.

"No, June, I'm afraid it means that I am the one who gets to fuck you silly. You must do as I say, willingly, preferably happily, and without question," he said. "It's the rules."

"I think you're making this up as we go along. I don't want to fuck you, Krishna, and certainly I don't want publicly to fuck you. Look, I played along, I have even played tennis naked for you and let all these men leer at me and fantasize about fucking me. I've kissed all of them while they felt me up and even fingered me. I think that's enough to have earned the information you found, don't you?" I said.

"No," Krishna said. "Now lean over the edge of the couch just inside the glass doors, please."

"Krishna, please. Be reasonable. I simply cannot have sex with you. I barely know you. To have sex in front of all these men on top of that? No, I just cannot do it. I've done enough! Please give me the information. You owe me that, and you know it," I said.

"Okay. Agree to go for a swim with me in my pool right after, and I'll give it to you," Krishna said.

I was a little stunned but amazingly relieved. I smiled for the first time in a long time, or so it seemed to me just then. "Wait here," Krishna said, "and stay naked."

I did as I was told, and five minutes later Krishna returned. During those five minutes the other men approached me, except for one, who was undressing Naaz while they were making out. Their hands were everywhere, and by the time Krishna returned I was swatting away hands like crazy and becoming hoarse from screaming 'No!.' The men melted away when Krishna reappeared.

Krishna gave me his report, and it was 40 double spaced typed pages. "The man behind all the shell companies is revealed at the end of the report. The first 39 pages is explaining how we reached the conclusion. There's no charge for this, by the way, you have earned it, even without putting out for me," Krishna said. Now I smiled broadly.

"How about that swim?" Krishna asked. "Don't worry about a suit, everyone in my pool swims nude, or not at all."

Krishna quickly stripped, revealing a very nice cock, I could not help but notice. I dove into the pool, not caring about ruining my hair. It had been wrecked by the sweat from the tennis games, anyway. The water felt so good! It was highly erotic, too, the way the water washed around my privates as I swam. I am of course a bit of an exhibitionist, and I was already stimulated beyond capacity simply by the whole afternoon up to that point. Swimming naked seemed trivial.

Naaz, now naked, also dove in and she swam next to me. Somehow, we both got talked into doing handstands in the pool. It's not hard to do, since the water helps out, and Krishna asked us to spread our legs wide for the handstands. I was still on a high from having escaped being publicly fucked, so I happily complied, not really realizing at the moment that I was exposing my pussy in all its glory to the five men studying us two naked women in the pool.

There were suddenly five large splashes and the pool balance had become six men and two women. Four men surrounded me. They manipulated me until I was backed up against the side of the pool. Their hands went all over me. One man, I did not even know which one, began to finger me, and another started poking his cock near my asshole. I was panicking at the imminent prospect of being raped, and perhaps gangbanged.

I called -- screamed, really -- for Krishna. A smiling Krishna came to my rescue to save me from the gangbang in just the nick of time. The first man already had his cock beginning to enter my pussy as three men held me still for him. The men slunk away, leaving me hysterical and crying, in Krishna's arms.

Krishna took me, a sobbing mess, over to one of the chaise lounges alongside the pool. He lay on the chaise lounge, his erection sticking straight up, and he pulled me down on top of him in such a way that I straddled his body, with my pussy alarmingly near to his cock. He then began to push me around on his body until his cock found its way to my pussy and thrust all the way inside me in one sudden penetration.

I gasped loudly. I was more relieved than shocked. Fucking one man, and the one man I knew a little, seemed to me to be an escape from the heretofore imminent gangbang, and a huge relief. Even though I was on top, I did not try to escape from Krishna's cock as it began to pump away inside me, and for several good reasons.

The first reason was the realization that one way or another, at least one man was going to possess me sexually, and for that matter publicly. I was not going to be allowed to escape that fate. The second reason was that I preferred that the man be Krishna. The third reason was that we were surrounded by the other men, playing the role of leering voyeurs, and if I tried to escape, it would be a case of leaving the frying pan to enter the fire.

The fourth and perhaps most important reason is that I was absolutely loving the fuck. Krishna's cock pumping away inside me felt wonderful. It filled me up and it made my entire body tingle with delight. I was moaning, and the moaning was involuntarily. The moaning was accompanied by little squealing noises, such as I had never made before.

I knew, even then, that it was not just a love of Krishna, nor was it alone his wonderful fucking technique. No, a major component of my extreme arousal was that five men who lusted for me were watching Krishna and me fuck, and so too was Naaz. All the voyeurs were naked, too.

I suddenly climaxed and it was still early in the fuck! I gave out a little orgiastic scream when I climaxed, and my body quivered. Krishna did not miss a beat and kept right on fucking away. I looked at him, and he had a macho smile on his face. Men love when they make a woman cum. He was going to have double his smile, because in no time at all I felt another climax building.

As the second climax built, I felt a large, masculine hand on my back. It moved around to play with my breast, teasing my nipples. My nipples responded almost instantly, becoming as hard as rocks. A face crowded out my face and a man began to kiss me as I fucked Krishna. Krishna said nothing but just kept pumping away. I did not know what to do. I kept my lips tightly shut, but then the man's hands went to my clit and began to play with it as the Krishna pumping machine kept right on going.

Having one man play with my clitoris while another man fucked me was just too much. I exploded into my second orgasm. This second one was a hum dinger. When I finished shaking and screaming, the kissing and clit fondling continued. Krishna's pumping had never stopped. Finally Krishna spoke, saying, "I'm about to cum. Let me cum in your mouth, lover."

He pulled out and took his cock inside my mouth, and as he erupted into my mouth, I felt another cock entering me. It was of course the cock of the guy who had been fingering my clit and kissing me while I had been fucking Krishna.

Somehow, I had been rolled onto my back, Krishna was gone, and this man's body was between my legs, while his arms were pinning my wrists above my head. I was helpless as his rather massive cock entered my soaking wet pussy, which quickly dilated to handle his girth.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers