The Slutty Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,412 Followers

"Get the fuck off me, you bastard," I managed to say, as he continued to fuck away inside my pussy. I groaned, however, as he again began to massage my clitoris while he fucked me. My groan kind of undermined my command of outrage and demands that this rapist cease and desist.

Even more undermining my determination not to let him fuck me was that I let him kiss me, thereby silencing my protests, and I wrapped my legs around him, which certainly did not signal him to stop fucking me!

At this moment I heard other female moans, groans, and squeals. Naaz was joining the party. I turned my head to look at her, and damn if she was not being spit roasted! Holy shit! No wonder the Kamasutra is an Indian book.

That left two men horny and unsatisfied and I knew that as far as I was concerned, they were going to stay that way! I could not believe I had let Krishna fuck me, and moreover I had I let him publicly fuck me, and I had let a man whose name I barely even knew (was it Partha?) also publicly fuck me right after Krishna had shot his load down my throat. This was some kind of new zenith of tramp behavior that I had now achieved.

I climaxed a third time during Partha's truly lovely fuck. Partha got up after dumping a large load of his spunk inside me, and another man was about to try to mount me when I quickly got up. My knees were shaky due to the two fucks and three orgasms, and I fell back down onto the chaise lounge. The man, whom I recognized as Sumit from the tennis match, once again tried to use my wooziness to his advantage to fuck me. I pushed him away, and rather pathetically crawled away towards the house and my clothes, while Naaz provided an acoustic soundtrack of sexual bliss in the background.

Sumit quickly caught me as I tried to escape on my hands and knees. Finding me on all fours he grabbed my hips and roughly held me still while he stuck his cock into my sloppy pussy and began to pump away. I managed to stand up despite my wooziness and Sumit of course fell out of me. I spit at him.

I pulled myself up to a standing position and entered the house, naked and dripping cum, found my clothes and got dressed. I put the report in my large purse, looked for Krishna to say goodbye and did not find him. I ordered a Lyft and stepped outside to wait for it. I knew I smelled grotesquely of sex, but there was nothing I could do about that.

I took the train back to New York. Once home I took a long, hot shower, and followed it with a bath, trying to cleanse myself. I read the report for which I had so flamingly prostituted myself, and I was pleased with the results. I had found the probable murderer and his motive, to boot.

I spent the next day writing up my report, including all of the steps that led to my conclusion. I made up my bill. I did not mention that I had had to put out for two old boyfriends, as well as Krishna and Partha. That was nobody's business but my own.

I called Mrs. Eberlein and arranged to meet her the next day, down at Battery Park. I gave her the report and my bill. I said, "Bottom line, I know who killed your husband, or at least it seems to me highly likely he's the one. It was Boris Lysenkovich. He's a Russian oligarch, and a criminal who needed to launder money. Your husband helped him to launder it, but then he wanted out. With these men, however, once you start, you're not allowed to stop."

"Boris did this?" Mrs. Eberlein said. "Boris?"

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yes. He's the Boris who was one of my three Russian lovers," she said. "I need to ask you something. May I?"

"Of course," I said.

"I need to kill him, the bastard. He fucked me every which way but Sunday and then he killed my husband? That's not tolerable. Could you help me to kill him?"

I just looked at her. I think I was once again in a state of shock.

"I'll give you five million dollars if we can kill him," Mrs. Eberleiin said.

I told her I would think about it, and she took me out for brunch. I was not eager to switch from being the slutty detective to become the slutty assassin! God help me if I were ever to do something like that. On the other hand, five million dollars would change my life forever....

I told Mrs. Eberlein I would think about it. I had a few good days fantasizing about having five million dollars and what I would do with it. For me, it was an amazing amount of money, even if it were only the price of a middle of the road three-bedroom apartment in Manhattan.

I met with Mrs. Eberlein. I had solved the case, and I had done what I had been hired to do. I had fucked four different men to solve the case, not counting the two German tourists in the Cayman Islands and Sumit's brief rape, but those were my decisions to fuck them, not Mrs. Eberlein's. Bottom line though: I solved the case. I would not and could not participate in a murder. I told her that.

"Why did Boris steal the watch and the three videos?" Mrs. Eberlein asked me.

"I don't know. Mementoes, perhaps?" I replied.

"No, there's something else going on, don't you agree?" Mrs. Eberlein asked.

"Well, he stars in one of the videos, and perhaps he took all three so it would not be obvious he was the guilty one? Also, the Rolex watch is an antique, and it's either one of a kind or close to one of a kind. I did some research in that direction. Some murderers, you know, like to have a secret souvenir of their victim," I replied.

"Can I hire you to find out what's really going on?" Mrs. Eberlein asked.

"The last I heard, Boris was seen in Monaco. I'm not licensed in France or in Monte Carlo, I'm afraid," I said.

"You don't need a license to commit murder," Mrs. Eberlein replied.

I laughed. I actually laughed. "No, I guess not," I said.

"I'm thinking it might be sexy to kill him while he's fucking me. Give him some poison disguised as Viagra. What do you think?" Mrs. Eberlein asked.

"It would be poetic, for sure," I said, "but my answer is no. I just cannot be a party to murder. I'm sorry. The money is tempting, but I could not live with myself."

"If someone killed the man you loved, you would understand," she said.

"I've never loved a man like that," I said.

"You will. You're still young," she replied.

I nodded slowly. We had some more drinks, and Mrs. Eberlein gave me the 'large bonus' for having solved the case. I was now a millionaire. Once again, I was in shock. This time it was due to the huge size of the bonus.

"Think about my offer. If you change your mind, let me know. I'm not in a hurry. Revenge is best served cold," Mrs. Eberlein said. "By the way, Boris wrote to me. He's coming to New York on business in two months. He says he would love to see me. He's bringing his son, who is a real hunk. His son is around your age. He wants me to find a date for his son. He's handsome, and rumors have it that he's even better in bed than his father. Personally, I don't think that's possible. You might enjoy testing the rumors? Think about my offer, okay?"

I smiled. We made a date to have dinner in a week. It was natural since we had become friends. I had a good week to think things through. That night when I went to bed I was unable to sleep until I took out my sex toys and had a good time with them. I could not imagine someone better in bed than Krishna had been. Of course, before Krishna, I could not have imagined someone could even be that good in bed!

I had a lot to think about. Tomorrow. Now I had to sleep.

Two months later I got a call from Mrs. Eberlein. Boris and son were arriving in New York in a few days. Would I still go out with Boris' son? It would mean a lot to her.

"Yes, but no promise about having sex with him, and no discussion of that other thing," I said, meaning of course her plans to murder Boris. I was definitely not going to participate in that!

"Yes, yes of course. You are in charge of your own body. Let's just have a good time, all four of us," she said.

"All four of us?" I asked.

"I figure a double date might be nice?" Marie-France said. I had resumed calling her by her true given name.

"Sure," I said.

When the time came, however, our dates had morphed form a double date into single dates. Boris was in New York on business and he had a busy schedule, so Marie-France arranged a blind date for me with his son, Vadim. Boris would come to her apartment late when he finished his business for some wild sex, I assumed.

Vadim picked me up right on time, and he whisked me off to a nice bar, to be followed by an elegant dinner. I dressed to look pretty but not at all sexy. One could argue that my large breasts and slim while curvy body always made me look sexy, and I for one would not argue, but it really depends I should think if the man in question liked big boobs.

Vadim was treating me as if I were royalty. I was enjoying it. He seemed like a nice guy, around my age (I later discovered he was two years younger than I, at 25 years of age), and even if the conversation was a little weird, he did show me a good time. He was well mannered, polite, and respectful throughout the date. He was not at all the boor I had feared.

What threw me for a loop halfway through the date was when at the end of dinner he raised his arm to ask for the check, and his shirt and sweater rode up his wrist just a bit, giving me a good look at his wrist watch. I had studied pictures of the Patek Philippe Henry Graves Supercomplication watch, and there was no question in my mind he was wearing that exact watch, the one stolen from Mr. Eberlein's secret room.

I think my face turned white or something. Vadim noticed and he asked if I were all right. We had finished dinner so I answered that I was not sure, that I felt funny. I asked to be taken home. Vadim was most solicitous of me, seemingly hyper concerned for my health, and when we arrived at my building, he walked me to my apartment door. Even by the time we reached my door I was still shaken. Vadim insisted on coming in with me.

My good hostess maternal training kicked in and I offered him a drink. We sat together on the couch and sipped our drinks. My mind was working 90 miles an hour. I was sitting next to either a murderer, or the son of a murderer, and possibly both. I had not expected to see him wearing the watch, and it threw me for a loop. I quickly created a plan. Maybe it was not the best plan, but I was under duress.

Vadim was good looking in that Russian, muscular way. He had more of a roundish than an oval face, striking blue eyes, short but nevertheless unruly blonde hair. He did not have the type of kind face I usually like on men, but rather he had one of intensity. The man was intense.

I needed a second date with Vadim. I knew that meant some teaser sex. Vadim was not shy. He sat next to me on my love seat and was solicitous for ten minutes or so. I let him get me a glass of water and asked him to help himself to a beer or a whiskey. I confessed that I did not have any vodka.

Fifteen more minutes passed. Vadim had his arm around me. He gently pulled me into him and softly kissed my lips. I barely felt the kiss, his touch was so light. I left my head in place and was rewarded with another kiss. These gentle, sweet kisses surprised me and they also made me all tingly.

I smiled at him. No words were exchanged. He kissed me again, this time with more pressure and more passion. The kisses evolved, and after a bit we both opened our mouths. His tongue entered mine and before I knew it a moan had escaped from my voice box. This was a green light, and the kissing became hot and heavy. Vadim tested the water by caressing my boobs through my clothes. He discovered the water temperature was welcoming.

When Vadim made his move and began to unbutton my blouse, I asked the traditional, "What are you doing?" Vadim shushed me in reply and shut me up by giving me sexy kisses as my blouse rapidly became unbuttoned, revealing my bra encased boobs. When he removed my blouse, I giggled. Talk about green lights! My skirt was next and I even lifted my hips to help him, all the while returning his kisses.

Now I was dressed only in bra, panties, and my gold hoop earrings. Next, I was dressed only in panties. Like many men before him, he appeared to be in awe of my boobs. They are largish, but my skin still has the strength to keep them from sagging more than just a little. I have huge areolas, and nice nipples that are at the reddish end of pink.

While he had as much boobs as he could handle inside my mouth, something men always do but I do not find erotic, I told him we had to stop for tonight. It was only our first date, after all, and I had already let him go too far for a first date. I actually said that. Vadim understood.

Vadim asked if I were free the very next night? I said I was. As he rose to prepare to leave I asked him what his favorite vodka was. He told me it was Beluga Gold Line Vodka. I gave him a kiss goodnight while standing at my door only in my panties, and his hands went down the back of them to caress by buttocks. I kept kissing him and made no protest.

Right there at my apartment door, where neighbors could see me, I was almost naked as next Vadim's hand went to my pussy. At this point I pulled away, smiling, saying, "Let's save something for tomorrow, shall we?"

Vadim smiled back, saying, "You're an amazing woman, June. I'll count the hours until tomorrow," and finally he left.

I texted Marie-France, saying, "Call me when you're alone. Tomorrow AM is fine." I figured she was in bed with Boris, so I did not wait on tenterhooks for her call.

Marie-France called around 11AM the next day. "Boris has an insatiable appetite for sex," she said, giggling happily. "He only just left after his de rigueur morning romp in bed with me."

"No details, please," I said.

"Aw, you're no fun," the grieving widow said.

I told her about the watch and about my plan, even if I had to confess outright that I was using my body to carry it out. I did not add that Vadim is sexy as hell. It was a case of like father like son, apparently.

"You don't have to do this," Marie-France said. "I can live without the return of the watch. Now I know who the murderer is, and I cannot believe I just spent the night with him! I think I may have to heave."

"Maybe it was his son? Or the two of them together?" I suggested.

"Boris knows about that watch. He knows his son wears it. He has to. He's a party to the murder at best, and for my money, he's the murdered himself!" she said. "How can you plan to have sex with his son, knowing this?"

I did not tell her that I had already had sex with two former boyfriends, as well as Krishna and Partha, just for the investigation to get this far! I don't count the two Germans in the Caymans. There we were just having fun. The hand job for the banker though was in service of the case. If you count the hand job, and why not count it, then I had already had sex with five men to solve this case, and Vadim would just be one more. With him, the sex might actually be on my own terms, too.

Marie-France and I went to brunch and discussed banalities. After brunch, Marie-France took me shopping. We went to Tourneau where she bought me a pre-owned Calatrava white gold Patek Philippe watch, for the tidy sum of $30,000. I planned to wear it on my next date with Vadim, that very night.

I next went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and bought a man's Timex Weekender Chronograph watch with a leather strap. With tax, it was just under $100. Timex makes reliable watches. My first watch was a Timex. My father gave one to me when I was sixteen years old, on my birthday. I still have it, and it still keeps perfect time.

For my date with Vadim, this time I dressed to imitate a sex goddess. It was an amazing contrast with my outfit for the previous date, which after all was a blind date. This date was eyes wide open and not blind at all! Even though my boobs are big, I wore a pushup bra. I wore the shortest skirt I had, and no hose at all. That way I could show off the soft and perfectly tanned skin of my legs. My panties matched my bra, as should go without saying. Of course, I also wore come fuck me high heels.

Nothing makes a girl feel better than when she dresses to titillate a man and he does a double take when he sees her. It was clear Vadim was not expecting to see me in my sex goddess incarnation. His entire face lit up once he recovered from the shock of realizing I was capable of looking this good. Some men love to be seen in the company of a sex goddess and thank goodness Vadim was constituted just like that.

"I'm changing my plans," Vadim said. "I want to show you off." I just smiled and took his proffered arm. Vadim did exactly that. When he was sure we were the center of attention (or more precisely I was) he would show his alpha male proprietary behavior. One time he pulled me into him for a kiss. I kissed him with some passion since I knew the game he was playing.

Another time, as we walked down the street he put his arm around me waist. That felt nice. I became a little alarmed when his hand went down to my ass. I knew this was more alpha male posturing, saying in code 'This woman is mine and I'm going to fuck her silly later.' I let it go. Let Vadim have his male fun. I'd reap the rewards in bed later.

At one point Vadim felt that his hand on my skirt covering my ass was insufficient. His hand went under my short skirt pushing it up and caressing my panties covered ass. I felt like a harlot when he did that and I finally reached behind and pushed his arm away. I turned to face him and I said, "You don't have to exaggerate. Everyone knows I'm yours for tonight. That includes me."

I actually saw his cock grow when I said that. I had struck a nerve. "Are you into exhibitionist sex, June?" Vadim asked me.

I smiled. "When we date in Moscow, maybe, but not here in New York. I live here," I said. "Here I like sex in my bed. Want to take me home now?"

Vadim took me home. I invited him in. He was coming in anyway since by now he was a man in heat. I gave him a glass and the bottle of Beluga Gold Line Vodka I had bought earlier that day. I had even chilled it in the freezer for him. I served it with caviar and little toasts. Vadim was charmed, and I became a sweet woman again and not just a sex object to possess.

At that point Vadim produced a set of three gold bangle bracelets and he gave them to me. Nothing remotely like this had ever happened to me on a second date! We had not even yet made love. We both knew that was on the menu, but still, I was charmed. I put them on right next to my new Patek Philippe watch. Vadim did not even notice my watch. I remembered his father was a billionaire. Such men are doubtless hard to impress with material things.

Vadim wanted to undress me and he set about doing precisely that, interspersing removing my clothes with kisses. He had me down to my panties in minutes. I got up to lead him to the bedroom, but he effortlessly pulled me down onto his lap. His pants and briefs were off. His cock was sitting there sticking up like a flagpole.

I took the hint, assuming that's what it was, and gave him a lap dance. I kept rubbing my pussy on his cock with only my flimsy panties protecting my virtue. He was getting turned on so I raised the temperature by standing and slipping my panties down and off. I then resumed my lap dance, now naked, occasionally wiggling my boobs in Vadim's face. I knew some men fantasize about getting a lap dance from a sexy woman.

I managed to keep his cock from entering me even if he began to move around in order to arrange just exactly that. Then I decided what the hell, why not let our first fuck be a lap dance? I deliberately make a mistake and Vadim took quick advantage to enter me. By this time, I was good and wet and Vadim was good and hard. I gasped when he entered me. Vadim grabbed my hips and took control.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,412 Followers