All Comments on 'The Sly Wife'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Still A Cute Story***

Thanks for sharing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Sorry

Didn't Sbrooks103x write esentially the exact same story Ex Wife's Revenge 8/7/17? Maybe you missed it, but it's there.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not saying

Not saying Santee copied the story as he is a good author in his own right, but the stories are the same. To be honest, I have seen this same story on Quora, Facebook, and other places. No idea who did it originally. No offense to the author.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 4 years ago
Great

The sweet smell of success.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I'm sure I've read this exact same plot before.

Nice bit of revenge for the betrayed wife. Her husband was a real asshole to dump her like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun tale

She gets the house but i thought there would be more revenge. She accepted the finality of the marriage so calmly.

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
Loved this short but sweet flash tale!

S 11th

I loved this short tale of a clever ex-wife evening up the score with the help of a few raw prawns... Your handling of characters and plot were perfect. More please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Creative

But the bitch wife would have to pay dearly for that. She thinks she's entitled. I don't see anyone being entitled to something they can't afford. Beside the taxes will be too much for her-so I see a tax foreclosure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That doesn't work and it's been done before.

The exact same idea. Fish in the curtain rods. Two major errors ruin this story. In the divorce she would have gotten the house. He's the CEO and she owns half of his ass. She can not only afford the house but she'd get it free and clear in the divorce. And he wants and needs to be divorced. His little fuck bunny will want her own house, not a house in which her husband has lived for all those years with an ex-wife. The smell? Come on man - get real! Call a professional crime scene cleaner like ServPro. They actually have machines that trace odors and the problem would have been solved immediately. Besides - at the end of the day all she has is a house, not a husband and a life. This was just silly.

1 star

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 4 years ago
Rewrite of an Old Story

Still ok.

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 4 years ago
Plagerism...

Almost this exact same plot before. Only thing that's different is that you wrote children into this story.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Not original

Curtain Rods Secret, by LightPen, in Humor and satire. I alstroemerias saw another story with the same. Plot on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yeah momma that was sooo stupid and booring!

Cuz yo putrid cunt stinks even more and yo sagging tits are scratching the floor and out your loose arsehole leaks crap.

Guess daddy has da betta deal now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As soon as the daughter said, "smell."

I knew what this was. I can not believe there isn't even a spin on the original, this IS the original. I've even seen this exact same story on TV. 1 star for plagiarism.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
New angle on a repeated plot point

Glad to see this from another angle, just too bad it wasn't original - but then in the original the bastard and his current bitch took the rods with them to their new place... LOL

4/5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Ex-wife's Revenge

As the author of "Ex-wife's Revenge," which this story appears to be based on, I really don't feel ;plagiarized.

Santee obviously used the same situation and put his own spin on it. I'll leave it to others more impartial than me to judge if he did enough.

As a long-time supporter of writers' rights to play with others' stories, and one whose own variation was pulled, in my opinion unfairly, for being "too derivative" of another's work, I won't complain about this story, and will leave it up to the Lit community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@Dont_miss_me

You forgot the "ex-husband and new wife take the curtain rods to their new house" part too.

TailakaTailakaover 4 years ago
Plagerized

The smell is a plot point that can be replicated in many different ways. Putting rotting seafood in hollow drapery rods, dead fish, I think, in the original, is just plagiarizing nearly the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story plot

Just checked in to see if my story was published yet and saw comment concerns about plot originality. This is just my take on an old apocryphal tale that has always tickled my funny bone. In my real work plagiarism is an important issue. Had I been aware of sbrooks similar story, I would certainly have acknowledged it at beginning or end of my story. . Santee110x

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Good story

I like inventive, non legal revenge. This is a good one.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

She was certainly creative. Nice!

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 4 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has any person in the whole world

not heard about putting rotting fish in the curtain poles. It's the first thing you'd check when your soon to be ex-wife, as usual wants to rip you off. Ah but in santee's world, all men at dumb idiots.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Loved it

I loved every word, as they say ' there is more ways than one to skin a cat'. I loved how she did it

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Great story. At least she got some evens with the old pervert.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HATE A CHEATER...............................................

The writer gave too much to the husband in the divorce. And yes, it's going to be great when his new wife decides he's too old to spend time with and moves on. Making him buy a new house for her only to have her cheat on him seems perfect. Exwife and daughters never let him forget his stupidity.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

loved it more this time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh god, not the rotting fish in the curtain poles again. FFS is there anyone in the world who doesn't know that trick?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Someone once told me the way to get even with a bank that wouldn't give you a loan was to rent a safe deposit bank then out a nice big fresh fish in it. Then fail to pay for it. It takes a month or so to get an oder to prn it, Just think of the smell! good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and sweet, and nice to see the shoe on the other foot for a change. In other words, a LW story where the LW isn't the cheater. Nice that she got her justice, and second the emotion expressed by Anonymous 7 months ago that the young babe will bleed and then dump the old fool. And the discarded ex won't take him back. And now that it's been revealed this is based on "Ex-wife's Revenge" by sbrooks103x, will have to check that out. 5, y'all.

NeurodivergentNeurodivergent8 months ago

I hate her. but this is brilliant

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hehe brilliant. Good for her. No clue why some commenters hate the ex wife. Hypocritical much? Somehow it is ok when thr husband cheated and trades in the wife for a newer model? Balderdash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous