The "Small" Return Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Kathryn Newton is seduced into joining by Kiernan Shipka.
6.3k words
4.86
5.9k
9

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up quickly, and left the quintet of Aubrey, Alison, Brie, Anna, and Lizzy on the bed. They didn't exactly seem like they were finished, but I couldn't just stay with them all day. I mean, I could, it just wouldn't be fair to the others. I arose off the bed and went to find my pants, holding onto them for a second. Now the question arose, do I even bother to get dressed at all? Sometimes at parties like this it seemed like a waste of time. But then again, I didn't like being the only one walking naked around the house, and most of the girls were still partying. That, and I liked it when the girls were the ones taking my clothes off for me.

I put my pants back on, and then replaced the shirt Aubrey had obliterated the buttons off of with a plain t-shirt from the drawer. As I was putting it on, I glanced back towards the bed. The quintet was reforming a pile, with Aubrey straddling Lizzy's face while she fingered Anna, Brie eating out Lizzy, and Alison rummaging in the bedside drawer for a toy to use on Brie. At that point, I needed to get out fast, before I substituted myself for whatever Alison was looking for. I hurried away from the bed and back into the hall.

"There you are," a voice said.

I shut the door behind me, but not all the way. I wasn't paying enough attention to the door, because I saw Kiernan Shipka coming down the hall with Kathryn Newton next to her. My eyes were fixed on Kiernan's legs as she clicked toward me in her heels. Between that, and the strapless neckline of her dress that was teasing her petite cleavage, I knew I needed her next.

"Hi there," I said. "Showing Kathryn the house?"

Kiernan looked at Kathryn with a coy grin on her face, while Kathryn raised her eyebrows. She almost seemed to be blushing.

"Yeah I showed her around, we walked out back by the pool. Umm, there were some things starting in the lounge," Kiernan trailed off while Kathryn awkwardly pretended to scratch her head.

"Ahh, well yeah, I guess the party's kicking off in full," I said.

As if on queue, right as I finished my sentence, a very loud moan came from the room behind me. I turned, and then quickly shut the door the rest of the way. Kiernan and Kathryn looked at each other and giggled, and Kathryn bit her lip like she was embarrassed to have seen something she shouldn't have.

"That's why we were coming to find you. There were a few things happening in the lounge, but Kathryn here didn't really believe me when I described *everything* that the party would entail," Kiernan explained.

Kathryn giggled again, almost bending herself over as her lovely girlish laugh filled the hallway. When she straightened herself up, she had to flick away from her face the two strands of blonde hair curled at the ends that had fallen into it.

"Umm, yeah," Kathryn said with a blushing smile on her face.

"Alright, well..." I said, and then trailed off.

I grabbed Kiernan by the hand, and then crossed the hall and went down a ways to the next nearest door to my bedroom. Kiernan turned, and beckoned Kathryn to follow.

"Ohh my god," Kathryn said with a disbelieving grin.

I opened the door and led Kiernan into the room, while Kathryn clicked along close behind. But, as soon as I was through the door, I turned and grabbed Kiernan. She pulled herself close by wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and tilted her head up for a kiss. I did just that, pressing my lips against Kiernan's shiny pink lipstick. Kiernan let out an excited 'mmm' as we kissed, and I ran my hands down her back and over her ass. Then I kept them moving, grabbing Kiernan by the backs of her thighs and lifting her up. She broke the kiss with an excited gasp as I lifted her like she weighed nothing, and then she wrapped her legs around me.

Kathryn stared at us as we kissed with a surprised but curious look on her face. Kiernan brought her face back to mine for another kiss, but that quickly turned into us making out while I held Kiernan up by her ass. Her dress was so short that lifting her up like this had her pussy already grinding against me, and I could see the tiny thong Kiernan was wearing underneath. I started walking again, carrying Kiernan to the bed, and then sitting down. She pulled her legs back at the last second, and came down on top of my lap with her knees on either side of me. Again, I could feel her pussy rubbing against my bulge through her thong, and I started to get hard, fast.

Kiernan felt it, and as she leaned down to start kissing me again, she dropped her hips down further. My rapidly hardening cock felt the heat from her pussy, even through both my pants and her thong. She forced her tongue into my mouth as she grabbed the back of my head. I ran my hands up her thighs and onto her ass again, hiking up her dress the last few inches until I had two handfuls of her perfect ass. Kiernan broke the kiss to pull off my shirt, and as she tossed it away, she looked at Kathryn again.

"Wow ok, so you guys don't even dance around it, do you?" Kathryn said, perplexed.

"Why would we do that?" Kiernan said, still grinding her hips against me.

Kiernan put her hand down on the bed, and patted the place next to me.

"Umm, I think I'm just gonna watch," Kathryn laughed.

Kiernan wasn't laughing as she patted the bed again. She simply gave Kiernan that sweet smile.

"Come on, watch from here, don't just stand there like a weirdo," Kiernan teased.

Kathryn rolled her eyes, and then slowly walked over to the bed. Kiernan started kissing me again, slower and more tenderly this time. Kathryn sat down on the edge of the bed next to us, nervously keeping her legs together and her hands folded. When Kiernan moved her head down to start kissing me on the neck, I tilted my own to the side, locking eyes with Kathryn for one second. She quickly looked away, watching Kiernan instead. That was when I took over, leaning forward with Kiernan in my lap and causing her to arch her back. I kissed down her neck and onto her décolletage, then continued until I was kissing the petite cleavage she was showing.

"Ohhh..." Kiernan moaned quietly. My fingers were wrapped so far around her thighs I was teasing her pussy from behind.

When Kiernan came back forward, she had a more aggressive look in her eye. She started kissing down my neck, but then, as she slid her legs off the bed and planted one high heel onto the floor, she started kissing down my chest. Kiernan didn't stop, and as she continued down my stomach, her hands went to my pants. I sat back on my elbows and got comfortable. But it also gave me the perfect view. I could look at Kathryn without fully turning my head to stare at her. And I wanted to for what came next.

Kiernan leaned her head in, kissing up the bulge in my pants as she grabbed the button on them. As she popped it open, she moved her mouth with it, kissing the newly opened area, and then continuing to kiss down as she unzipped. I kept my eyes on Kathryn as Kiernan hooked her hands onto my pants and started pulling. Kiernan got them partway down with her first pull, revealing the base of my shaft. Then she pulled again, and then the entire thing flipped out and hardened the rest of the way. Kathryn's eyes went wide. Kiernan saw it too, and grinned as she pulled my pants off the rest of the way, and then teasingly moved in close to my cock.

"Sooo, do you want to suck his cock with me?" Kiernan asked, grinning and biting her lip.

Kathryn giggled again, looking away while looking flustered.

"Umm, I...just watching..." Kathryn stammered.

"Uhhuh..." Kiernan said, sounding unconvinced.

Kiernan adjusted herself on her knees, and then grabbed my cock with one hand. She tipped it to her mouth, and then her tongue came out. While holding my cock in place, she lightly shook her head back and forth, which dragged her tongue across the tip. Then she licked up underneath it, hitting the frenulum with absolutely perfect precision.

"Are you sure?" Kiernan asked Kathryn again.

Kathryn bit her lip as she smiled, and then quickly shook her head. Her cheeks were starting to look the same shade of pink as her shirt. Kiernan leaned in again, and this time her lips wrapped around the tip of my cock. She began to lightly bob her head up and down with smooth, rhythmic motions. She was going down not even halfway the entire length, which for Kiernan was holding back. I glanced at Kathryn, who was watching intently.

What Kathryn wasn't watching? The door. Which coincidentally, she had forgotten to close when we first came into the room. From the angle I was leaning back, I could see behind Kathryn, and saw two shapes pass by the door, then double back to slip into the doorway. I smirked to myself, and then looked back down at Kiernan so as not to draw attention to them.

Kiernan continued sucking, lightly but perfectly going down and warming up my cock. Then, she turned her eyes up to me, and the corner of her lip curled into a smile. The next move Kiernan made was to slowly slide down as she had been doing, but not to stop. She went all the way down, pushing my cock against the back of her mouth, and then forcing it past her throat barrier until it was literally all the way down her throat. Kathryn's eyes went wide, and the smile she had dropped into a silent gasp. Kiernan pulled away, and smirked at Kathryn.

"So did you...learn to do that here? Or what?" Kathryn asked, sounding a little bit shocked and a lot bit curious.

"I sure did. I learned lots of things here. Didn't I, Ms. Emma?" Kiernan asked sweetly and then turned her head.

All of us turned to look towards the door, where Emma Roberts was standing alongside Kristen Stewart. The two were standing, drinks in hand, and casually watching.

"Indeed you did," Emma said with an impressed smirk of her own. "Kiernan was my best student."

Kiernan arose off her knees, and then moved to the bed to put Kathryn between myself and her.

"My favorite thing to do was have her watch me, just like this," Kiernan said and then trailed off.

Kiernan climbed onto the bed, but then turned herself sideways as she got on her knees again. Carefully balancing, Kiernan bent herself over Kathryn's lap, and put her face back in mine. Kathryn awkwardly leaned back and let her do it. At first she turned her eyes away as Kiernan went back down, and the quiet sucking noises started again. But soon, Kathryn was looking back and forth at both Kiernan's ass and her sucking my cock. I put a hand down into Kiernan's blonde hair and lightly guided her head. It was more for the pleasure of touching her hair than anything else, Kiernan's mouth always felt perfect.

"That's good, but remember what I taught you about what makes it even better for him," Emma instructed from across the room.

Kiernan moaned in acknowledgment on my cock, and then reached back with one hand. The way she was bent over had her dress riding up almost all the way over her ass, but the thong she had on underneath it was blocking everyone's view of her pussy. Kiernan quickly grabbed it and pulled it down, stretching the tiny strings until they were hanging halfway down her thighs. Kiernan's fingers went back to her pussy and started to rub, immediately spreading the wetness she had building up. Kiernan moaned, and started sucking my cock a little faster. Kathryn was now not only watching every move Kiernan made, but I also saw that she had one hand on Kiernan's calf.

Kiernan continued sucking for a little while, and then sat back up on the bed. She made a show of running her tongue around her lips, and then wiping the accumulated spit from her mouth with one finger. Kathryn looked at her, and after losing her thong entirely, Kiernan quickly crawled around so she was on the other side and I was between the two of them again.

"So what do you think?" Kiernan asked innocently as she grabbed my cock again.

"What do you mean?" Kathryn asked with a fun accusing tone.

"Do you want to join in now?" Kiernan asked, leaning down and sticking out her tongue, barely touching it to the tip.

"No," Kathryn quickly shook her head with a smile, blushing again.

"You don't want to even try it?" Kiernan said, lightly kissing the tip.

Kathryn bit her lip as she stared at my cock, and then turned to look over her shoulder. Not only were Emma and Kristen there, but a still nude Aubrey had entered the room as well.

"Maybe when there isn't anyone watching?" Kathryn said with a tiny giggle.

Kiernan pulled me by the shoulder and gestured to the top of the bed.

"Come on," Kiernan said as she started moving.

I followed her lead. Kiernan went to the top of the bed and pulled down the comforter with a big showy swoop. She nodded for me to sit back against the headboard, which I did, and then Kiernan put the comforter up over my legs. Then she turned and beckoned Kathryn to come closer.

"Here," Kiernan said as she held the comforter in both hands.

"What is this?" Kathryn giggled, and then started to crawl closer.

"A curtain," Kiernan said with a giggle. She turned to the others in the room with a laugh, "Sorry everyone!"

"Hey it's cool, do your thing," Kristen said while Aubrey wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Are you serious?" Kathryn laughed.

Kiernan nodded, "Noone will see you, you can do whatever you want."

"Oh my god," Kathryn's hand went down her cheek as if she were trying to wipe away the shade of red she was turning.

Kathryn took a deep breath, and rolled her eyes, but was unable to get the smile off her face. Then she looked at Kiernan.

"Ok," Kathryn with a faux stern look. "But seriously, don't let anyone see."

"Not at all, I'll be right here," Kiernan said.

Kathryn slid into the bed next to me, laying perpendicular so her head was near my hips. Kiernan stayed on her knees on the other side, holding the comforter with both hands, and then lifting it up a couple feet. Just like she said, it made a curtain separating my lower half and Kathryn from the rest of the room. From my angle, I could only see the heads of the others that were in the room. Kiernan was in a great position to see both. Kathryn raised her head to try to see over the curtain and confirm the sightlines. Then, satisfied despite still looking nervous, sank down into position.

Kathryn brushed her hair back with one finger, tucking all the blonde curls off to one side. Then she leaned her head in. Her tongue ran over her lips, which were a bright red. She hovered her mouth over the tip for a brief moment, and then pushed it down. Those red lips wrapped around the tip of my cock, and Kathryn began to slowly slide her mouth up and down. Kiernan watched her with a grin on her face, and then turned to the others in the room. While still holding the comforter up as a curtain just like she had promised, Kiernan gave the viewing audience a thumbs up.

"How is it?" Kiernan asked like she was teasing.

Kathryn pulled her mouth away for a split second, and grabbed my cock in one hand. Her fingers locked tightly around it once, and then jerked it a few times as she looked it up and down.

"I mean...it's big..." Kathryn said with a giggle.

Kathryn returned to it with more enthusiasm, sucking down while jerking her hand in sync with her mouth. I felt the difference immediately, in more ways than one. Her hand gave a pleasantly tight feeling at the base of my shaft, and her mouth tightened around the tip and the top half of my cock with each motion. I could feel the saliva in her mouth swishing around as she sucked hard. Then, when she had her lips wrapped around the tip, she opened her mouth, and a long string ran down my cock.

Her hand rose up to meet it, and she began stroking my cock from top to bottom while using it as lube. I moaned in approval as her hand grabbed the tip just the way I liked it. Kathryn glanced up at me as I did, and then shoved my cock back in her mouth to pump it faster. I was really getting into it. Watching her blonde hair swish a little as she moved. Feeling her red lips travel down my shaft. Seeing the red streaks from her lipstick she had left smeared just below the tip. It was all so hot. The assembled crowd in the room, which had grown when Aubrey went to get the rest of the quintet I had just finished with, watched with great interest as Kiernan mirrored Kathryn's head motions for them.

But then, as quickly as she had started, Kathryn pulled away, and sat back up on her knees, her cheeks beet red.

"Fun, huh?" Kiernan teased.

"Uh...yep," Kathryn said bluntly with a grin.

"Maybe you should ride it a little now," Kiernan batted her eyebrows at the suggestion.

This time, Kathryn merely shook her head and then mouthed the word 'no', even though she was still grinning.

"Ok, well, fine," Kiernan said as she dropped the comforter back onto the bed.

Kiernan moved quickly, crawling forward on her knees until she was on top of me. She didn't bother to take off her dress, or her heels, but the way she climbed on meant she didn't need to. Kiernan swung one knee over my hips and was right on top of me. With her thong long gone, and her dress being so short it pulled up just from her crawling on the bed, her pussy was perfectly placed. She reached back with one hand, grabbed my cock, and lined it up with her pussy as she sat back. The tip of my cock parted her pussy and was immediately greeted with an almost dripping amount of wet. Kiernan sat her hips down the rest of the way, and gasped out loud as my cock filled her up.

Kathryn and the rest of the room. which now included Kristen, Emma, the quintet, Anya, and Cara, stared as Kiernan started to work herself up and down on my cock. From a distance it might have looked innocuous, since Kiernan was practically fully dressed. But it was Kathryn who got the full picture, watching Kiernan's pussy sink onto my glossy soaked cock with every motion. Kiernan moaned loudly as she grabbed the headboard for leverage, balancing on her knees as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her heels were raised up as she kept her feet off the bed, and somehow that made it hotter. Kiernan saw me looking at them, and grinned.

"Do you like my outfit?" Kiernan panted.

"Mhm..." I answered.

Kiernan moaned a little harder as she went a little faster.

"I picked it out just for you..." Kiernan moaned. "Even when I was trying it on I couldn't stop thinking about you lifting me up and fucking me against the mirror in the changing room."

Even though Kiernan could barely get the words out, Kathryn's eyes went wide. I could see her next to me, nervously bunching up the bottom of her skirt in her hands as she sat on her knees. Kiernan was starting to moan faster, working her hips harder.

"If I was there I would've had to, you look so perfect..." I said as I leaned in, kissing along Kiernan's tiny cleavage. She continued riding, and moaned louder when I pulled the front of the tight dress down just enough for me to start kissing her nipples. I couldn't do that for long before Kiernan started to get louder again. Her hands went from the headboard and slapped onto my shoulders, then she started pulling me backward.

"Fuck me hard!" Kiernan suddenly cried out.

The two of us fell backward as Kiernan shifted her legs. I came down on top of her, with Kiernan's legs raised and spread to put her high heels right up in the air. I started thrusting into her with hard, deep thrusts. My cock went deep inside her as I felt Kiernan's pussy tighten. She cried out, eyes closed and fingers digging into my back, pulsing every time my cock started to slide deeper into her. I looked up, and saw the assembled crowd staring hungrily. Emma had a wide grin on her face, as she always did when she was reminded what a good job she did training Kiernan. Aubrey was gritting her teeth and nodding, silently encouraging me to fuck Kiernan harder. Anya was staring with a look of ecstasy on her face, and not just because Cara was behind her playing with her pussy under her dress(?). Anya had always gotten off on watching me fuck other girls.

12