The "Small" Return Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna cum..." Kiernan moaned with a quiet, weak voice.

"Cum for me," I told Kiernan with a deep, commanding tone.

"Yes sir...yes sir...yes sir..." Kiernan moaned out, repeating herself as she started to lose it.

I took the tiniest glance out of the corner of my eye, and saw that Kathryn's hand was now between her thighs, and underneath her skirt. Kiernan gasped again as I felt her body tighten up beneath me. Then she began to moan and thrash about on the bed almost violently. Her arms went out to grab the bedspread around her, and held on tight. Her hips bucked into my cock as I thrusted, and her legs began to shake as the orgasm took hold of her. She looked up at me, her mouth wide open in a scream which turned into a blissful moan.

I slowed down as Kiernan calmed down, her orgasm fading. As she panted and tried to catch her breath, Kiernan looked over at Kathryn. The two locked eyes, and I don't know if it was the cock-drunk look in Kiernan's eyes, or if Kathryn was just waiting for the right moment, but right then Kathryn turned around and flopped onto her back on the bed.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Kathryn said with an excited nervousness in her voice.

Kiernan's eyes went wide, and I quickly got up off of her. Kathryn was reaching under her skirt with both hands, and after a tiny shimmy, I saw she was starting to slide a pair of pink panties down her thighs. Kiernan turned toward her, and leaned in quickly, grabbing the center of them and pulling them over Kathryn's knees.

"Yes...oh fuck yes...get these off..." Kiernan practically begged Kathryn.

Kiernan pulled them down almost the rest of the way until Kathryn kicked them off her ankle with her other foot. As I got in position, moving from Kiernan to Kathryn, she slowly spread her legs and then reached down. Kathryn pulled her skirt up to reveal a very nice, very smooth pussy underneath. Aside from that, she was still fully dressed. I didn't care, and moved in so I was on my knees right in front of her.

Kathryn bit her lip as she started breathing faster. Her fingers nervously ran up her thighs as I closed in, and she eyed my cock as it sat above her pussy. It laid down on her as I got into position, showing exactly how deep inside her it would go, and for a split second I thought that Kathryn was about to object to me putting it in. Instead, she quickly licked the tips of her fingers and started rubbing her pussy.

"Don't worry, I got you," Kiernan said as she went on her knees and bent down.

Kiernan grabbed my cock with one hand and put it back in her mouth. Only this time she made a point of doing loose, sloppy movements. She kept the tip just past her lips, and then dropped a string of saliva onto it with her tongue. She was lubing me up. When my cock left her mouth, Kiernan grabbed the tip and jerked it, working her spit in and making the tip extra slippery.

"There we go," Kiernan said as she let go of my cock and casually laid on her side to watch.

"Go slow?" Kathryn said, looking up at me with a nervous excitement in her eyes.

I nodded and then pulled my hips back to bring my cock to her pussy. Kathryn looked down to watch my cock get closer, and her legs nervously shifted. The viewing audience stood there silently, with some of them even going up on their toes to try to get a view of the exact moment I penetrated Kathryn. Except for Anya, who was patiently standing there watching me while Cara touched her. The slick tip of my cock, coated with Kiernan's spit, pressed against Kathryn's pussy opening. Then, with one more direct push, the tip parted her lips and slipped inside her.

"Ah-" Kathryn let out a huff of a gasp as she felt it.

I felt it too. Not just that I was inside her, but that Kathryn was tight. Incredibly tight. With barely more than the tip in I could feel the walls of her pussy clenching me. I pushed forward again, and found that I really had to force it at first.

"Ohhh..." Kathryn moaned out as I put in barely another inch.

Kiernan looked at me with a surprised, excited grin on her face. I pulled my cock back, hoping to get Kathryn's wetness flowing a little before I went in deeper, but the simple act of pulling back the few inches I was inside her and then sliding it back in set Kathryn off. Her head fell back onto the bed as she gasped again, her eyes closed as her mouth opened in shock. I put my hands on her hips to hold her in place as I eased into her, and Kathryn grabbed both my forearms with her hands. She lifted her head back up, and looked at me with a look of disbelief on her face.

"Oh my god..." Kathryn whispered as she stared into my eyes.

"Is this ok?" I asked as I worked my cock back and forth a few inches.

"Yes, keep going..." Kathryn weakly breathed out.

I pushed a little harder on the next thrust, and with some effort I felt my cock slide a couple more inches into Kathryn. She let out a deeper moan that felt like it came straight from her stomach. Then as I pushed in deeper her eyes rolled back, and her eyelids fluttered open and closed rapidly. It was like she was short-circuiting from my cock being halfway inside her. I couldn't believe it. Neither could Kiernan, who quickly leaned in closer.

"Do you like it?" Kiernan whispered into Kathryn's ear.

"Yeeees..." Kathryn answered, holding the word as she moaned it out.

Kathryn's hands slid up my arms and then back down as she gripped them tightly. She kept her legs spread as she laid back, but when I pushed further inside her again she quickly sat up, her eyes suddenly sharp.

"Ohhh my god AHH!" she cried out and then fell back.

"Ohh my god, ohhh fuck, ohhhhh, ohhh oh my gooood," Kathryn cried out as her hands went to the sheets beside her.

She gripped them on either side of herself as she cried out, and her face was scrunched up as if she were in pain. I was still thrusting into her with slow, not fully deep movements. While she was still tight to the point that I felt resistance on every thrust, I was starting to feel the wetness of her pussy really taking hold of my cock. But her moans continued. Big, dramatic moans that sounded like she was cumming from every inch of my cock that I had inside her. For a second, I thought she wasn't going to be able to handle it. But then, Kathryn sat up. Curled locks of blonde hair fell into her face, and behind them her eyes locked onto me. They looked completely different. Kathryn lowered her face, and stared at me past her eyebrows like she had suddenly been possessed. Then, a wide, gleeful, encouraging smile formed on her face.

"Don't stop," Kathryn egged me on, her voice suddenly thick with desire.

Kathryn picked up her legs, spreading them wider and keeping them hung in the air. As she stared at me, I started thrusting into the new angle of her pussy, feeling it go in deeper. Kathryn felt it too, and the smile on her face got even more ecstatic.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-yes-yes-ohmygod-go-go-go-AH!" Kathryn moaned and cried out.

She laid back on the bed as I started to thrust harder. Her amazingly tight pussy was gripping my cock so hard I couldn't believe it she wanted me to go deeper. But the way she kept her legs pulled back, she obviously did.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ohhhh! Ohhh my god..." Kathryn panted out.

Kathryn's head thrashed to the side as her eyes rolled back, and that's when she suddenly remembered where she was, and what was happening. The group of bystanders in the room had only grown larger since we started. More of them had entered, and several were even standing outside the door attempting to peek over their shoulders. I wouldn't be surprised if Kathryn's cries had echoes all the way downstairs. But now there were at least a dozen others watching, getting the perfect view of Kathryn on her back, legs spread, crying out in ecstasy as her pussy tightly grabbed my cock and held it with every thrust. Kathryn's eyes went wide as she saw them seeing her.

"Oh my god...everyone's looking..." Kathryn's hands quickly went to her face as she covered it in happy embarrassment. But even as she covered her face, the grin never left it.

Kiernan quickly moved in, rolling closer to her. She moved Kathryn's hands from her face, and then leaned in.

"Yeah they are..." Kiernan teased, sounding very pleased with herself.

She pressed her lips to Kathryn's and kissed several times, doing her best to keep her kisses lined up even as Kathryn's body was being rocked back and forth by the force of my thrusts. Kathryn looked surprised, but didn't stop her, in fact she put one hand on the back of Kiernan's head to kiss harder.

Then Kiernan left, moving down to Kathryn's top. There was a fast scramble as Kiernan unbuttoned it, and yanked it free from the tuck into Kathryn's skirt. When the last button was undone, Kiernan flung the shirt open, exposing Kathryn's very tight stomach, as well as the pink bra she was wearing underneath. Kiernan didn't stop there. In the middle of a series of particularly hard thrusts, Kiernan grabbed Kathryn's bra and roughly pulled down the cups one at a time. It didn't come off, but Kiernan made it so Kathryn's tits were out, sitting on top of the cups of her bra. Kathryn's nipples were very erect, and as pink as the other shades in her outfit, but I only saw them for a second before Kiernan leaned her mouth in and began sucking on each one.

"OHHH my god don't stop..." Kathryn moaned out as soon as Kiernan's lips touched one of her nipples.

I kept thrusting faster and watching Kathryn's pussy gripping my cock, while Kiernan looked at me while her tongue swirled around Kathryn's nipples.

"OHHH, OHHH, OHHH GOD..." Kathryn screamed out while her arms stretched out and grabbed the bedspread beneath her. Then it happened almost instantly.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMING!"

Kathryn began to cry out with long, intense moans that filled up the entire room. I thought her pussy was tight before, but as the orgasm hit her I felt her body tighten up even more. I wasn't even trying to, but the feeling of her pussy had me slowing my thrusts down.

"FUCK MEEEE OHHHHHHhhhhh...." Kathryn cried out as her head lifted up and then flopped back down onto the bed.

Her orgasm suddenly stopped being vocal, and turned entirely into a physical motion. Kathryn shook as her entire body tensed up. Her legs pulled in closer to her chest, and both her arms retracted the same way. Kiernan slid away, and I gradually slowed my thrusts down until my cock was simply sitting inside her but not moving. Kathryn lay on the bed completely still except for the rapid rise and fall of her chest. When I pulled out entirely, she let out one final gasp, and then laid there. Several of the attendees in the room watching us gave a few claps, and one girl let out a loud 'woo!"

Kiernan looked at me with a grin on her face. While her hand ran down Kathryn's leg in appreciation, she turned around and came back to me. I remained on my knees, but Kiernan went onto all fours as she crawled back to my cock. I knew exactly what she wanted, and exactly what I wanted, so I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock all the way down her throat. I was holding it there, enjoying the feeling, when I saw movement again.

Kathryn arose off the bed like a zombie. There was a dead, sleepy look in her eyes, but as she sat up she locked them straight on me. She continued forward, getting on all fours just like Kiernan. But then, she took Kiernan by the shoulder, and pulled her back. While Kiernan slid back, she looked up at me with a naughty grin, thinking it was me. When she saw it was Kathryn, Kiernan's eyebrows raised in surprise. Both of us watched as Kathryn crawled forward and sank her mouth onto my cock again.

Then the motion started, with Kathryn pivoting her whole body back and forth, essentially fucking her own mouth with my cock. She started going even deeper than before, taking in more than half my cock each time. Blonde hair swayed back and forth as she moved, and her half-shedded outfit made it look all the hotter. I was watching intently, but soon my eyes glossed over, and my head tilted back. I didn't even notice it was happening, but on the very next movement I began to cum.

"Don't swallow..." Kiernan said with a sudden urgency in her voice.

Kathryn continued swaying herself back and forth on all fours as the first pump of my cum exploded out of my cock into her mouth. I moaned, and reached down with one hand. No idea why, but I grabbed Kathryn's skirt and pulled it up again. I stared at Kathryn's perfectly petite ass as I felt pump after pump being deposited straight into Kathryn's mouth. She didn't move away, nor did she swallow as she went, just the continued motion of her fucking her own mouth. As my orgasm slowed down, I thrust straight into her mouth several times. After one final burst, I fell backward and laid on the bed. Kathryn lifted herself up, sitting back on her heels as she tipped her head back.

"Holy fuck, yes," Kiernan said with a girlish excitement.

Kiernan scrambled towards Kathryn, who had her mouth open and her tongue against her top lip. She was holding my entire load in her mouth. Kiernan moved in, and pressed her lips against Kathryn's. But then she took her by the back of the head, and tipped Kathryn's mouth forward as she leaned her own head back. Kiernan opened her mouth wide as a sudden deluge of my cum fell off of Kathryn's tongue, and straight into her mouth. Kiernan turned it into a sloppy french kiss as it happened, and then the two began swirling their tongues around each other's mouth. Kiernan pulled Kathryn on top of her, and then rolled so she was on top. Then Kathryn rolled so she was on top. At that point, I don't even know who ended up swallowing my cum.

I got off the bed, and walked with a stiff-legged step towards the viewing audience. I all but fell into a giant group hug, feeling mainly Anya on one side, Kristen and Emma on the other. But then I started feeling a pair of hands raking through my hair, and a pair of lips starting to kiss my ear. Then I heard a whisper.

"I'm supposed to come get you for someone," a particular voice whispered.

I leaned my head up, and saw Sophie Turner staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"Why didn't they come get me with you?" I said, wrapping an arm around Sophie's waist.

Sophie batted her eyebrows at me, and then gestured out the door.

"Because she's entertaining a new guest," Sophie said with a suggestive nod.

12