The "Small" Return Party Pt. 05

Story Info
I audition for Sydney Sweeney, using the Riverdale Trio.
7.6k words
4.77
7k
13

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling myself out of the room with Joey and Sabrina was quite the undertaking, but eventually I did. I left the two of them behind, Joey naked and exhausted from threesomes with both myself and Sabrina, and myself and her sister. Sabrina was equally exhausted, and ended up sprawled out on the bed still wrapped in the red leather straps. I retrieved my clothes and set off, because at that point I badly needed a drink.

Returning back downstairs, I was surprised to find that the actual bar was empty. All the noise I heard was coming through the lounge, and subsequently the pool area out back. Even so, I wanted to at least ensure that I got a drink before whatever else was going to happen, happened. I made a quick gin and tonic, and quickly exited back to the hall to go to the lounge. To do so, I had to cross behind the enormous staircase that led upstairs. The staircase also held the door to the basement, which at the time, I didn't notice was open. I'll get to that later. For now I really need to detail what happened in the lounge.

I entered to find only a small group inside. Chloe Moretz was standing and talking to Sarah Hyland over by the stereo. On the far end of the horseshoe-shaped couch, Emma Roberts and Kristen Stewart were sitting and talking. In the very center of the couch, I saw a head of dark hair pressed against the back. One that was moving ever so slightly as if she couldn't keep still. Then I heard a noise that was a combination of a moan and a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, try it with another finger now..."

I recognized the voice instantly. Lucy Hale. She gasped out quietly, and then let out another moan. My approach to the couch revealed a second sight as I began to see over the top of it. On her knees on the floor was Emily Alyn Lind, Natalie's ultra petite sister. As I came into view, her pouty, almost bitchy eyes turned up to look at me. She was wearing a pair of black shorts with a white button up shirt, but the shirt was already hanging open to tease her surprisingly ample tits. Her blonde hair was down at her shoulders, and her bright red lips were slightly open, making her expression even more pouty.

"Yeah that's it..." Lucy moaned again.

Emily had both hands up between Lucy's legs. Whatever Lucy had been wearing was long gone, and she sat on the couch nude with her legs spread. Emily had one hand pressed up against Lucy's pussy, and currently had three fingers inside her, while the other was positioned above, methodically rubbing her clit. When Lucy moaned and reached her hands back to grab the couch, I was already walking.

A quick glance out the glass doors on the back wall showed me that there was quite a collection of girls out back in the pool, but for the moment I was intrigued what was happening here. I circled around the couch and walked directly toward Lucy and Emily. Lucy was sitting back, and so relaxed that she didn't even notice me approaching until I sat down next to her. When I did, Lucy turned and opened her eyes, and then let out an excited gasp when she saw me.

"Lucy, breaking in the freshmen members I see?" I asked.

Lucy raised her eyebrows and bit her lip with a grin. I then turned and looked down at Emily.

"Does your sister know what you're up to?" I cheekily asked Emily.

"The same thing she's bugging someone else to do to her out back right now?" Emily snarked.

I grinned, and then turned to Lucy, wondering if it was she who talked Emily into this, or if it was Emily's idea.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked Lucy, who nodded quickly.

"Yeah this feels really good..." Lucy breathed out.

"Needed the attention, I imagine?" I asked.

"I did..." Lucy moaned quietly.

I looked at Emily and smirked, and she batted her eyebrows in acknowledgment.

"I bet you needed it bad," I said to Lucy.

"Really bad..." Lucy said as she leaned her head back into the couch.

I nodded at Emily, whose red lips curled into a mischievous smirk of her own.

"Well you'll have to wait until later," I said to Lucy as I nodded at Emily.

Emily pulled her hands away from Lucy, who moaned in disappointment as her pussy was left alone.

"Because I need to borrow Emily right now," I said to Lucy.

Lucy sank down to the side of the couch, groaning in frustration as her hips rocked back and forth, looking for something to grind on or some kind of attention. Emily instead got off her knees, and sat directly in my lap. She slid in place like she belonged there, her barely there frame weighing almost nothing. I put one arm around her waist and the other on her thigh as I leaned in. Emily looked at Lucy as my lips started to kiss the exposed portion of her chest.

"Sorry, if there's a cock to serve, that's where I'm at," Emily said, a thick callus snark in her voice.

Lucy bit her lip in frustration as she laid back on the couch and began to use her own fingers to rub her pussy.

"Did I hear that right?" I asked Emily as I reached up and began to pull her shirt off her shoulders and slide it off her arms.

"Obviously," Emily said, her deep, husky voice almost grating.

I pulled Emily in closer, and she began to straddle my hips as her shirt fell to the floor. She put her petite frame in my face, and her surprisingly ample tits moved straight to my mouth. As Emily ground her hips against my cock, I kissed and licked each one, prompting a deep breath to escape from Emily's mouth. As my hands ran down the smooth skin of her arms I leaned back, and then grabbed her hands. She let her arms go limp as I raised them up and then looked at her fingers. The three fingers she had inside Lucy were still wet and slick. I continued to lift her hand until it went to her mouth, and Emily popped one of her fingers into it. Ruby red lips wrapped around it as she sucked it in, and then slid it free when it was clean. She did it two more times to her other fingers as I watched.

"Now do that to my cock," I said as I started easing Emily back.

"Yes, daddy..." Emily said, her voice low and quiet.

She was teasing like crazy. Despite being half her sister's size in terms of her overall shapeliness, Emily knew how to use herself. She stood in front of me, running her tongue over her red lips, and then reached back to slide off her shorts. She turned around as they dropped, exposing her ass, and then turned back like it was nothing. The quick flash of her petite ass was more than enough, but seeing her smooth pussy as she kicked the shorts out of the way was almost too much. Emily dropped to her knees like she fell, but landed expertly between my legs.

"Lucy, are you watching this?" I asked without looking at her.

"Mhm..." Lucy said back almost in a moan. I know I was being horrible to her now, but judging from New Year's Eve, depriving Lucy a little now would get a lot from her later.

Emily continued to put on a show, leaning her mouth in and running her tongue over the bulge in my pants. She was almost baring her teeth, but it only made those red lips of hers look more appealing. When she finally grabbed my pants and began to pull them down, my cock was rock hard and ready again. Emily eagerly grabbed it with her hands as she moved in. What I first thought was going to be her red lips taking action turned instead into Emily running her tongue all the way up my shaft. She did so once, and then moved her head so her mouth was directly over my cock. Then, she let a large, long string of saliva run off her tongue and land directly on my cock. Both hands gripped around the tip to encompass it, and then began to stroke my cock with it as lube. Only then did Emily lean in and wrap her red lips around my cock.

Emily kept her mouth loose as she sank it down, her red lips sliding down until they hit her hands. Then she bobbed back up, sucking hard while her hands stroked upward. She did a slow back and forth of that several times, and then leaned down again, suddenly sucking and stroking with a rapid back and forth. The sound of her spit suctioned against the inside of her mouth was audible, showing just how hard she was sucking. Her hands had the same idea, gripping my cock tightly as both of them worked it up and down. I leaned back to moan, and when I looked down again, Emily was staring up at me with those intense eyes.

"Want to ride it now?" I asked.

Emily put out her tongue, and nodded while it was pressed against the tip of my cock. Then she rose up from the floor, her petite body getting ready to straddle me on the couch. Instead I grabbed her by the hips and spun her around. Emily breathed out in excitement as I pulled her backwards, and then guided her to sit. Emily reached back with both hands and grabbed where her thighs met her ass. Although she barely needed to since her legs were so narrow, she pulled to expose her pussy even more, and then slowly sat backwards. Her pussy found my cock, and as she sank down, it filled her up.

"Ahhhh...ffffffuuuuck..." Emily whispered out loud.

She adjusted herself, pushing her ass against me to effectively 'sit' in my lap while my cock disappeared inside her. She craned her head back to moan, and then started grinding her ass backward against me. When she turned backward to look at me, her eyes were wide in an excited surprise.

"I forgot how deep you get..." she moaned.

"I forgot how tight your pussy is..." I said as I grabbed her hips.

I started to help Emily move up and down, pumping her hips on my cock in a more direct up and down motion. Emily winced once, and then let out a hard moan.

"Oh fuck..." Emily said as she grabbed my thighs with both hands for leverage.

"Come on, work it..." I said as I leaned back and let her take control.

Emily started to go harder, raising her ass up and then slamming it back down, never pulling my cock out more than halfway from her pussy. It was a perfectly framed shot, seeing her petite ass move up to reveal her pussy tightly gripping my cock, leaving behind a trail of her wetness.

"Faster...what're you afraid your sister is going to catch us?" I teased into Emily's ear.

For a moment, that line did exactly what I wanted it to. Emily started pumping her pussy on my cock with a perfect motion, gripping it tightly as she went up, and then dropping back down to immediately let her pussy get stretched back out. She moaned, and used me as a base to work herself even harder. Not that I noticed, Emily weighed basically nothing. I looked to my left, further down the couch, where I saw Lucy aggressively rubbing her pussy. Next to her, Emma Roberts had one arm wrapped around Kristen Stewart, who was leaning in against her. Kristen had one hand under Emma's dress, and was very delicately rubbing her pussy, barely teasing it at all.

Emily was working my cock nicely, but I could only stay in one place so long without moving myself. The urge to move my hips, combined with Emily's tiny frame, had me lean forward and grab her underneath her thighs. Then I pulled her back, causing Emily to moan louder in a yelp as she was lifted off the ground. I leaned back with her again, scooping her up and setting her entirely in my lap. Only this time I continued lifting her legs upward so they were pointed straight up into the air. Emily leaned back against me, my cock stretching her out and now completely visible from the front as her legs raised and spread. Then I started thrusting upward, feeling her pussy grip my cock and pull it back with the amazing angle.

"Oh shit!" Emily cried as her arms reached back, trying to grab the back of the couch.

I held onto her thighs from below, holding her upright in the perfect position. Using all the power I could muster from my hips, I picked them up off the couch and thrust upward, ramming my cock into her with no resistance as Emily all but hovered above me. My arms tensed, and my grip tightened, and I realized that Emily was so light that I could move her at the same time. As I continued thrusting, I moved Emily's hips a few inches up and down, alternating how deep each thrust ended up.

"FUUUCK!" Emily cried out.

Her legs twitched in mid-air as she started moaning faster. The tiny blonde taking a huge cock in front of everyone was the center of attention, and out of the corner of my eye I saw several more shapes file into the room to watch. Emily got a bit louder, trying to maintain her balance with her top half as I controlled the bottom. While one hand gripped the back of the couch tightly, the other slapped down to her clit. I felt her fingers grope my cock as I pulled out on one thrust, and then I felt Emily move them to her clit, using her own wetness as lubrication to start rubbing herself with a blurred, frenzied motion.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK! Ohhhh shiiit I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming...OHHHHH!" Emily cried out as her pussy took all of it at once.

I kept thrusting as hard as I could, really pushing to make Emily cum as hard as possible. She moaned, and cried out, and shook, barely able to contain herself. It was a nice contrast to her reserved, bitchy demeanor that she kept on her face. But then again, most girls' o-faces were enjoyable to look at.

"Fuck...oh my god I'm just...fuuuuck..." Emily moaned out with a sigh as she came back down to Earth.

I pulled her closer to me, spreading her legs even more as I leaned in and started kissing her on the back of the neck. Then I let her legs drop as I wrapped my arms around her stomach.

"And that's usually how the fucking goes around here," came a voice from across the room.

I shifted to the side, looking past Emily to see three new shapes had appeared further down the couch. It was the Riverdale Trio: Madelaine Petsch, Camila Mendes, and Lili Reinhart. It was Madelaine who was talking, and gesturing towards me on the couch.

"I see," came another voice behind them.

I eased Emily down so she was simply sitting on my cock and on my lap, and then looked closer. There was a fourth shape behind the trio, obscured by them, but still visible as an outline. A curvy outline, whose hips I only saw for a moment.

"Maddyyyy?" I asked, holding on the last syllable like I was about to have to scold her.

Then the trio parted, and I shut my mouth immediately.

Sydney fucking Sweeney.

The voluptuous blonde that was the reason HBO needed to devote excess server space to very specific seconds of episodes of Euphoria because people kept rewinding it again and again and again. She was standing in the center of the trio, and looking at me.

"Sydney here took a particular interest when I told her a few stories," Madelaine began, gesturing this time to Sydney.

"So when I told her she could come up here and see for herself, she jumped at the chance."

"To *see*, yes," Sydney said. For the moment, she looked unenthused.

"And?" Madelaine asked.

"I see..." Sydney trailed off.

"Believe me, he gets the fucking job done," Emily butted in from my lap.

Emily swung one leg over the other and pulled herself off of my lap. It left my cock, rock hard and glistening from Emily's juices, sticking straight out for Sydney to stare at directly. I then stood up from the couch, putting myself on full display for her. She went quiet, mouth open to start saying something, but instead she simply bit her lip.

"He once made me cum more than a dozen times," Lucy Hale chipped in from the couch.

"He also eats pussy better than...most women," Kristen Stewart added.

"Trust us, he has on several occasions taken care of all three of us," Camila said.

"At the same time," Lili added.

Sydney raised her eyebrows as she looked at Madelaine, as if to say 'are you joking?'. Madelaine simply returned the look and nodded.

"I'll do it right now," I said, looking straight at Sydney.

"Haha, what?" Sydney laughed, looking confused.

I pointed at each of the Riverdale Trio in quick succession.

"I'll fuck all three of them right now, and still have enough left for you."

The trio all turned in perfect sync and looked at Sydney, who shrugged.

"Alright, go ahead," Sydney said as she crossed her arms. Challenge.

The trio turned toward me and then approached. I looked at Emily, who was giving me another of her trademark scowls.

"I wasn't done with you yet," Emily groused.

"I'll make it up to you, promise," I said.

Emily rolled her eyes, but then waved me away. I stepped forward to the center of the couch area, where the floor was still made of the soft cushiony material that made it perfect to have a gaggle of girls sit and watch a movie. That, or freely roll between the couch and the floor when they're having uninhibited sex with each other and me. I came up to the trio as they formed around me, Lili on the left, Camila on the right, Madelaine in the middle. My arms went out and wrapped around Lily and Camila, and then all three of them leaned in.

At first it was a pressured cluster, with all four of our tongues trying to come together as our faces allowed barely the corners of our mouths to touch. Then we pulled back, and I first turned my head left to kiss Lili, and then right to kiss Camila. When I turned back to the center, Madelaine grabbed my face with both hands and kissed me deeply, holding onto it for several seconds. My hands grabbed both asses flanking me, and in return one hand from both Lili and Camila started groping my chest.

Their hands went down at the same time Madelaine did. While the redhead started to lower herself down to her knees and began kissing her way down my chest, Lili and Camila both grabbed my cock. Both hands gripped it and began to jerk lightly, while I pulled them each closer in turn and gave them another kiss. It was in the middle of Camila's tongue swirling around my own that I had to pull away. I looked down just in time to see Madelaine's red lips locked around the tip of my cock as she started to slide down. Then I leaned my head back to moan, causing Lili and Camila to start kissing me on the neck.

"You're gonna have to help me out just a little," I said as my fingers pulled at the back of Lili's shirt.

Lili was wearing a light blue top that was so thin I could already see her nipples, but as soon as I said that she reached down with both hands and pulled it up and over her head to reveal her amazing tits. While Madelaine kept teasing my cock with her mouth, I leaned down and put my mouth to Lili's tits, kissing each one as she started breathing heavily.

"What about me?" Camila asked into my other ear.

I popped back up, and then turned to her.

"You can help me out too," I said.

For Camila, I motioned differently, instead grabbing the button on the jeans she was wearing and popping it open, and then unzipping them. Madelaine's tongue ran up and down my cock as Camila started pushing the waistband of her jeans down, revealing her wonderful hips and the pair of black bikini-style panties she was wearing underneath.

"Mmm, no, like this," I said as I grabbed Camila's hip.

I turned her to push her around, right as Camila pushed her jeans down around her thighs. The view I got at that point was her amazing ass on full display since her panties did nothing to hide it. I slapped it with one hand, and then groped it several times, remembering all the good times I'd had watching it bounce up and down on my cock, or by using it for leverage to fuck her from behind.

Camila pressed her back against me as I wrapped my arm around her again. My fingers went down to her panties and started rubbing her pussy through them, while Camila pulled her top off to reveal a black bra. Her jeans remained around her thighs. I kissed her on the back of the neck several times, and then had to stop, because Madelaine suddenly picked up the pace. I looked down at her, and saw that Lili had gotten a handful of red hair, and was now causing Madelaine to suck faster and deeper than before. I moaned and turned back to Lili's tits as she gratefully pulled my face back into them.