The "Small" Return Party Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, all was perfect. My fingers started to feel Camila getting wet through her panties. Lili was moaning as my tongue circled each of her nipples. Madelaine was moaning as she almost swallowed my cock with each motion, her red hair balled tightly in Lili's fist. Then I remembered, I needed to take care of *them* to prove myself to Sydney.

"Ok, who wants their pussy eaten?" I asked the assembled trio.

"Me," all three of them answered in perfect unison.

"And my ass," Camila added.

"But I *really* do," Madelaine said below me with a forceful tone.

It did seem somewhat that Madelaine was the leader of the trio. Which I had no problem with. That meant she would either take point and the other two would follow, or she would boss them around. Either way, good for me. And so, when she sank back away from my cock and sat on the floor, Camila and Lili followed her. Madelaine sat back with her legs stretched out, one of them slightly raised to tease her thigh. Camila crawled down onto her knees, showing off her ass as she pulled her jeans off the rest of the way. Lili sat back, and pulled off the shorts she was wearing to leave her in nothing but a thong. Madelaine was still fully clothed, so that's where I started.

As I went down on my knees, the three closed in on each other, making themselves an even tighter unit than before. Madelaine looked at both of them as they came in, and this time it was her that kissed Lili and Camila one at a time. The fiery redhead's matching lips pressed against each of theirs, and then she watched intently as Lili and Camila kissed in front of her. Then they started groping, and soon the loose-fitting tank top that Madelaine was wearing was gone. Madelaine's porcelain skin was worthy of a painting, and as soon as her entire chest was exposed, I needed to see all of it. And taste it.

My fingers hooked into the top of Madelaine's leggings and started to slowly peel them down. As I did I moved my face to her hips, and began to slowly kiss down. Inch after inch my lips pressed against her, trailing the top of her leggings as they slowly came down. First her stomach, then the smooth area above her pussy. That's when I looked up. Madelaine had her eyes closed as she started breathing harder. I looked past her to Sydney, who was standing and watching. As Madelaine's leggings pulled away and exposed her pussy, I pivoted my mouth and instead began kissing along her hip, and then down her thighs.

"Ohhh my god don't tease...do it..." Madelaine gave a needy moan.

"The tease is the best part," Lili said in Madelaine's ear.

"Lili's right," I said with a smirk.

I reached out with one hand, running my fingers up Lili's leg as I continued kissing down Madelaine's. Lili responded with an excited breath, and then quickly pulled her thong off her legs entirely. I put my hands back to Madelaine's leggings, peeling them down over her knees, and then down off her feet. Camila had lost her bra, and was now rubbing herself through her panties, but as soon as Madelaine's leggings were gone, she pulled them off, and the trio's last article of clothing was discarded.

I raised both of Madelaine's legs so they were hanging in the air, and then started to move in. I began kissing up each one, moving my head from left to right as my lips moved up Madelaine's toned calves. Madelaine shuddered as I reached her inner thighs, and then I laid us both back down. I went onto my stomach, while Madelaine's thighs remained on my shoulders, the perfect position for her to clamp them down around my head. I put my tongue out to lick up the last couple inches of her inner thigh, and then my mouth locked right onto her pussy, tongue first.

"Huuuuunh...mmm that's good..." Madelaine moaned quietly.

I began licking at a hungry, needy pace. Madelaine's pussy was so smooth, like the rest of her, that my tongue practically glided over it. I had to slow down and really feel what I was doing to find her clit, but when I did I started licking that with more focus. Madelaine moaned a little louder, and stretched out her legs once before they came back down onto my back. She crossed her ankles on the small of my back, and I was satisfied that her legs weren't going anywhere. What did that mean? I could free up my hands to do other things.

Even with Madelaine's thighs blocking most of my view, my hands could find what they were looking for easy enough. I slid them to the sides, finding a leg from both Lili and Camila, and then began to move up. Camila's legs were already spread, but Lili quickly copied her as my hands crept up each girl's inner thigh. I stared up at Madelaine and put in all the focus I could muster, coordinating my tongue and my hands at the same time. Madelaine was easy since I was just working my tongue on her clit and keeping the same fast pace she wanted. Camila and Lili I had to feel with my fingers. But I quickly found what I was looking for as I started to tease both their pussies.

A loud moan was heard from Madelaine, as well as the quiet breathing of Camila and Lili getting faster and louder. I teased gently, letting my fingers caress each of their pussies, feeling down the center, and then sliding the tiniest bit inside of them to feel how wet they were. Then once my fingertips were slick from them, I would simply raise them up to their clits, and start rubbing.

"Ohh..." Camila sighed as she pushed her ass closer to my fingers.

"Mmmm..." Lili moaned with her finger in her mouth as she sucked it, and then began rubbing her nipple.

"Ohhh my god fuck-yes-right-there!" Madelaine moaned loudly.

I felt the Madelaine's pale thighs tighten around my head, blocking my ears and muffling most of the sound I heard from Camila and Lili. That was a shame, but I could most definitely still hear Madelaine. Her moans got even louder very fast, which I was glad for because the taste of her perfect pussy was causing me to lose focus and lick a bit sloppily.

"Ohhhh god I'm cumming!" Madelaine cried out, gripping the sides of my heads with her thighs and the top of my hair with both hands.

She moaned and cried out, and flexed her fit body underneath me, but I just kept running my tongue over her silky-smooth pussy. That was enough for Madelaine, who soon sank back down onto the floor as if she'd gone limp, her legs resting on my shoulders like dead weight. I raised myself up, holding Madelaine's legs as I did, and then kissing up her calves before I set them back down on the floor. Madelaine looked up at me, panting, and then her eyes went down to my cock. Right as she started to pull herself up, she was pushed right back down.

Camila rolled herself to the side and climbed on top of Madelaine, straddling her hips and bending down to lift her ass up. Madelaine immediately adapted, wrapping an arm around Camila's shoulders and pulling her down for a sudden, hard makeout. Even when she broke it, Madelaine kept her red lips against Camila's olive-toned skin, kissing again and again.

"Can I go next? Please?" Camila asked Lili beside her.

Lili raised her eyebrows in an adorable shrug, "Go ahead."

Camila craned her head back to look at me behind her, glancing first at me, and then at her ass.

"Comeon comeon, do it, please..." Camila begged.

I leaned down once again, this time grabbing Camila's thighs and ensuring that her ass was hiked up as far as it could be. Her perfect pussy was waiting for me, already wet from my teasing, but that's not what Camila wanted. I leaned my head down, and set my mouth right against her ass. When my tongue came out and touched her asshole, it was like an electric shock went through her body.

"UNNNH...fuck..." Camila moaned as her body jerked forward.

I pulled her back with both hands, and started flicking my tongue against her asshole with enough pressure for her to really feel it. Camila let out a low moan, and then remained still in order to feel it. I kept licking, feeling Camila's ass pressed against my face. Then a moment later, I felt something else. A head shifting underneath me.

Madelaine was staying in place, but it was Lili who was snaking her head underneath me, getting in the space between Madelaine and me. It was somewhat awkward, but Lili managed to turn her head to the side to slide my cock into her mouth. She quickly pumped her mouth on it, causing me to moan with an open mouth as my tongue sampled Camila's asshole. I moaned, Camila moaned, Lili made an 'mmm' sound underneath me, Madelaine continued to kiss Camila, and I turned my eyes upward to see Sydney watching the whole thing with intense interest.

"I need your cock," Lili said as she emerged from under me.

"No don't stop..." Camila begged.

Not wanting my cock to go to waste, I quickly thought of a solution. I first rolled myself to the side, and then grabbed Camila by the waist. As I laid back on the cushioned floor, I pulled her to me again, and Camila quickly moved. Rather than being bent over on the floor, she quickly ended up straddling my face, moved up just enough for my tongue to continue eating her asshole. My cock was of course sticking straight up, and I soon felt Lili climb on, and then start to ride. Hard.

"Ohhhh shit..." Lili cried out as she started working her hips.

Lili's goal wasn't to thrust my cock inside her a particular way, she was more interested in shoving it as deep inside herself as possible, and then to work her hips while it was in there. I felt her do exactly that as she began to grind back and forth, tipping my cock up and down as her pussy gripped it. With it so far inside, her main goal was to rub her clit against me as she moved, and she began to do exactly that as she cried out.

Camila remained on top of me, frozen in place as my tongue continued to play with her asshole. I at first gripped her ass, obviously. But then my hands began to slide to her front. Over her thighs and around to her pussy. Camila was moaning plenty before, but when my fingers found her pussy again, she took it up another notch. I slid one finger inside her and then pumped it several times, then switched so my other finger slid in while I rubbed her clit with her own wetness.

"Yes! Oh my god yes!" Camila cried out.

Lili was panting as she kept going, occasionally letting out a quiet moan but each time getting a little louder. Madelaine meanwhile had gotten up and was now next to both of them. While she reached out with one hand to play with one of Lili's tits, she also leaned in with her mouth and licked Camila's nipples while she remained in place. Camila started to moan even louder, the triple sensation getting to her right away. I would've given anything to see what it looked like as she moaned with Madelaine sucking her tits, but my vision was blocked by the next best thing, her ass.

"Ohhh fuck I'm gonna cum..." Lili suddenly announced on the other side.

She said it almost normally, but as soon as the words left her mouth, Lili began to moan an increasingly hurried series of breaths that built up. Then she went quiet, and began to shudder in place as she rode my cock. I felt every pulse of her orgasm, made obvious by her pussy contracting on my cock as she worked it.

"Jesus how do you cum so fast?" Camila said between breaths.

"I was ready for it," Lili said.

She slid off my cock and then moved to my other side, where she joined Madelaine in sucking on Camila's tits. I started licking her asshole faster, working my head along with my tongue and feeling Camila's ass rubbing on my face. My fingers became more frantic, trying to rub her clit as hard as I could. I didn't need to though, Camila soon became louder and louder from the flurry of sensations hitting her body. Finally it happened.

"That's it...that's it...mmhmm..." Camila said as she bit her lip. Her head craned upward as she closed her eyes.

"Ahhh-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ohhhhh...ffffffuck...." Camila moaned out as the orgasm raced through her body. I felt her lower half tighten up and she twitched on top of me before she began to fold over, forcing Madelaine and Lili to pull away.

"Uuuugh, holy shit," Camila said with an overworked sigh as she raked black hair out of her face.

"Who's next?" Camila asked as she fell back forward.

She kept her ass straddling my face as she bent down, and before I knew what was happening, I felt her mouth start sucking my cock. It triggered an immediate response, and I raised my head again, this time to lick her pussy in the 69 position. Camila moaned quietly as she slurped my cock up and down. I began by licking the bottom of her pussy, parting her lips slightly and sliding my cock in, but when I went for her clit, Camila moaned sharply and rolled off me, giggling.

"Too sensitive, give me a second," Camila said with a saucy grin.

Camila laid on her side and went back in to suck my cock more, only this time Lili and Madelaine moved to join her. When I raised my head, the sight waiting for me was again Camila on the right, Lili on the left, and Madelaine in the center, all three of which had their tongues out and longing for my cock. Camila had it in one hand, stroking it slowly while all three licked it and occasionally sucked the tip.

"Was someone going to ride it next?" Camila asked.

"Yes, but...different," Madelaine said.

She grabbed both my hands as she crawled on her knees into position, pulling me upright as she did. I moved into a sitting position as Madelaine crawled into my lap and then put one leg out behind me. She planted her foot on one side, and then her knee on the other, kneeling down just above me. It gave her the perfect amount of control and allowed her to keep her balance, proven by how she easily reached down and grabbed my cock before she let herself sink down on it.

"Ahhh-ha, fuck..." Madelaine moaned as she started dipping her hips up and down.

It obviously felt amazing, with Madelaine's pussy gripping my cock as she slid up and down. The no doubt thousands of reps she had put into squats and leg lifts and who knows what other exercises to tone her thighs and her ass paid off, and Madelaine pumped herself on me without signs of fatigue. I, however, had other plans.

Taking Madelaine by the hips, I lifted her up from the position she was in and then began to lean forward. Madelaine moaned as my cock shifted inside her, and then she held onto me tightly, her legs wrapping around me. I shifted her backward, and then laid her back down on the floor. Madelaine moaned, and stared up at me, doing two moves that she knew would drive me crazy. 1. She spread and raised her legs into the air so I would see them as I started to fuck her again, and 2. She ran her hand under her hair, and then swished the entire red mess of it backward so it was sprawled out on the floor. I moaned in satisfaction as I started fucking her on the floor, hard, ramming into her pussy as Madelaine's fit legs stayed up around me.

"Don't stop...oh god don't stop...fuck me fuck me..." Madelaine moaned out loudly.

She continued to loudly moan and cry out every time my cock filled her up, staring at me as she did. Then, her eyes rolled back, and she reached up to run both hands through her hair. It gave me an idea, and I immediately moved again. This time I grabbed one of Madelaine's legs, and spun her to the side. She knew what I was doing, and deftly rolled from her back to her stomach, expertly maneuvering her legs around me. She was left laying flat, with that 7 workouts a week ass staring at me. I shoved my cock into her pussy from behind, and felt how perfect her ass was as I pressed my hips against it. Then I reached down, collecting her hair in my open hand, and gripped it tightly. And then I started to fuck her prone, hard.

"Ohhhhhhh my goooood..." Madelaine cried out.

I pulled her hair tighter, ensuring that she was looking up, which perfectly pointed her face at Sydney. I continued to thrust into her, giving Sydney a straight-on view of Madelaine's face as she took my cock. Madelaine's moans continued, and got louder while Sydney watched with a somewhat flustered look in her eyes.

"Tell Sydney how good it feels..." I said as I tugged Madelaine's hair harder.

"SO GOOD," Madelaine cried out as she gritted her teeth.

"Fuuuuuck, this cooooock..." Madelaine said along with a long sustained moan.

Then her moan broke as she let out a harsh gasp. Madelaine's hand slapped down onto the cushion beneath her, and her nails gripped it tightly. I felt her feet kick up behind me, and then I felt her pussy tighten with my cock in it. She let out one more gasping cry as her lungs pulled in all the air they could, and then Madelaine let out a hard moan, fluctuating in volume, as another orgasm hit her.

Madelaine wasn't even done cumming when Camila crawled on top of her. She got on her knees, putting them on either side of Madelaine, and then hovered on top of her on all fours to point her ass right at me. As soon as Madelaine's noises were downgraded from orgasmic moaning to aftershock panting, I pulled out of her and then adjusted myself for Camila. She turned to look back at me, tossing her black hair over one shoulder just in time for my cock to press against her pussy. Which means that I got to see her jaw drop when I first started to slide it in.

"Unnnh fuck that's it..." Camila moaned as I shoved it all the way in.

When my hands were free from my cock, I put them on Camila's hips, and then began to thrust into her. As I pulled back, I eased her hips forward, then I pulled her into me as I thrusted forward. It created a short, hard rhythm that had my cock going deep inside Camila, while at the same time doubling the motion between us.

"Unnnnnnnh...yessss..." Camila moaned over the sound of my hips clapping against her ass.

I stared down at Camila's ass the entire time I was thrusting. Not just because her ass was perfectly round and amazing looking, but because I could also see her pussy lips gripping my cock every time I pulled out. I bit my lip and focused on fucking her harder as I stared at it, but then my view was suddenly blocked. Much like Camila had done to Madelaine, Lili suddenly stepped over Camila. Although she wasn't on her knees, she was standing up with her feet planted on either side. And at the same time, she was facing me, her somewhat thick thighs diverting my sight.

I didn't stop ramming my cock into Camila, not when Lili got into place, and not when she grabbed the back of my head and moved it to eat her pussy. I had to hunch down slightly, but it was worth it as soon as my tongue touched Lili. Camila moaned below us as I continued to thrust and pull her into my cock, and Lili began to moan as I started licking upward while she ground her clit into my tongue. My head started swimming, and before I knew it Lili was orgasming above me, and Camila was cumming while making out with Madelaine beneath me.

I had hit the double trifecta: I had eaten all three of their pussies, and fucked all of them. But then when Lili went back to the floor, and Camila slid off my cock and turned around, I realized I was going to hit the rare triple trifecta. Madelaine wrangled the other two to their knees, and then all three of them got in front of me as I stood up. One at a time they all moved in, sucking my cock in an aggressive ploy to finish me off. After touching the back of all three of their throats, their mouths moved in together, and suddenly I had three tongues swirling over the tip of my cock, Madelaine's in the center, and Lili and Camila along the sides. Then Madelaine reached up, and began to stroke the base of my cock with both hands.

"Ahhhhhh..." all three of them moaned as they stuck out their tongues and opened wide.

The triple trifecta was achieved as I began to cum, exploding a thick burst that perfectly split enough to land on all three faces. Madelaine continued to jerk my cock, taking the next burst for herself onto her tongue, before moving it from side to side to ensure that Camila and Lili's greedy tongues also got some. When it was over, all three of them fell back onto the floor, leaving me standing there. My cock was still twitching, and I slowly scanned my eyes up from the trio on the floor, to Sydney.