The "Small" Return Party Pt. 07

Story Info
The party gets wet in the pool, and Lily James returns.
9.6k words
4.89
6.9k
11

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stepped through the open glass door onto the overhanging deck and the pool area, I felt both a blast of breeze, and the beaming warmth from the sun. The day was hot. The kind of hot where whatever water had dripped outside the pool had quickly evaporated away in the sun. The only way I could tell anyone had been in the pool at all was that some of the girls were still a bit wet from it. Brie's hair was still soaked, so she'd obviously been swimming. As was Ana De Armas. Beyond that I couldn't tell.

A collection of deck chairs were out and in use, some of them directly in the sun and some of them in the shade of large, open umbrellas. Despite the California sun, there were some girls that just avoided it entirely. Whether they were known for looking pale, or worrying about sun damage, or needing to not become tan for filming purposes, whatever. I didn't force any of the girls out into the open if they didn't want it.

But some of them did, as evidenced by Vanessa Hudgens and Sarah Hyland both scurrying past me, and then leaping into the pool. Vanessa's thicker body and Sarah's super petite one were both wearing bikinis that were barely there at all, to the point I wasn't sure why they bothered. I was ready to jump in myself and ask them, but before I could I was intercepted by another duo with the perfect mix of thicker and petite.

"Ahem," Natalie Alyn Lind cleared her throat as she approached. Behind her, Emma Dumont was waiting, her cat-like eyes fixed on me while she smirked.

"Someone told me that before you were fucking Sydney just now, you were letting my sister ride you?" Natalie said, her eyebrows raised in accusation.

"Briefly," I nodded. Despite stopping with Emily for good cause, I was somewhat disappointed I couldn't play with her longer.

Natalie shot me a look of annoyance, but in a way that wasn't wholly serious.

"When I agreed to let her come up here, I thought we had an understanding that I would always get first dibs?"

"I'm sorry, it just sort of happened. You know how she is..." I said with an insincere shrug of apology. Emma was holding back laughter behind Natalie.

"Ugh, whaaatever," Natalie said as she started to turn away.

I caught Natalie by the arm, looking down at how her bikini was hugging her ass before I turned her back towards myself.

"Hey, hey now, don't be like that. I'm sorry..." I said as I leaned down and put my arms around Natalie's shoulders. Then I started kissing her on the neck.

"I don't know...very annoyed now," Natalie snipped.

I looked up past Natalie, where Emma was tugging at the string of her bikini top as a tease. She then expertly raised her knee to put one of her thighs within range of my hand, allowing my fingers to caress it.

"You know you're still my favorite. What can I do to make it up to you?" I said into Natalie's ear.

"Obviously you're gonna give me more attention than she got," Natalie said, still annoyed.

"Absolutely I will."

"And Emma too, because she was going to come with me."

"Of course."

I didn't let Natalie speak again, blocking off her mouth by starting to kiss her. She was into it right away, and started kissing back heavily on the tongue. My hands started to move on her body with intense appreciation. Similar to Sydney, Natalie was completely stacked. My hands groped down her back to her ass, which I squeezed several times as we kept kissing. Then I grabbed the backs of her thighs, which I badly wanted wrapped around my face, and moved my hands back up.

"That's a good start," Natalie said.

It had been all of 5 minutes since I had Sydney's tits in my face, but I was still excited to get at Natalie's. She was wearing a simple white bikini, the top of which I quickly discarded by slipping the tie over her head, and then pulling it down. Natalie's tits practically fell out as I pushed it down to where her bikini bottoms were waiting. I bunched them up together, and then pushed them both down until they fell off Natalie's thighs and onto the deck. As soon as it was off, I bent down and grabbed Natalie by the back of her thighs, and then hoisted her up off the ground.

"Ahha! What're you doing?!" Natalie yelped out with a giggle.

"What? I didn't do this for your sister," I teased Natalie as I pulled her against me.

I could've though. Emily was basically a twig compared to Natalie's body. Even so, I could lift her easily. Natalie wrapped her legs around me, and then leaned down for us to start kissing again. A full makeout started, and I moved down from Natalie's lips to kissing her massive tits one at a time. Natalie moaned, and clenched her legs even tighter around my waist. Then I felt a hand on my cock, and saw that Emma was standing behind Natalie. She started stroking until I was rock hard, and then tipped it upward so part of my cock was rubbing Natalie's pussy.

"You want me to slip it in for you?" Emma asked into Natalie's ear.

"No...I want to ride his face," Natalie said as I licked one of her nipples.

I didn't even acknowledge I had heard that, but I started moving. I found the nearest deck chair, and then eased myself down into it with Natalie still on top of me. I barely had time to adjust myself before Natalie started crawling forward. The thick blonde pushed me down, and then scurried her way up towards my face. Both sturdy thighs moved up and around my face as Natalie straddled over the top of me, and then sank herself down. My hands practically slapped down onto them as I grabbed on, and put out my tongue.

"Mmmmhmhmhm..." Natalie giggled as she settled into it.

I started licking upwards, holding onto Natalie's thighs as my tongue eagerly licked as much of her pussy as it could touch. I loved the first few licks, when you start coating a girl's pussy with your tongue, and then you feel your licks start to mix with her wet as you loosen her up a little? I had that with Natalie right now, and I felt her lips part as I continued licking, which led me to taste the wetness inside her. I let out an 'mmm' of satisfaction of my own as I kept licking, and Natalie moaned at the eager flicks of my tongue.

And then I felt a mouth slide down onto my cock. The deck chair beneath me shifted as someone joined me in it, and a body settled between my legs. An ultra-slender body. Emma. I couldn't see her, but I could feel it was her. Very few of the women here were as petite as she, and as she laid on her stomach between my legs and started sucking my cock, I could feel her fingernails digging into my thighs. She had a steady rhythm, going about halfway down at a slow but consistent pace. She would bob down, hold it, and then slide back up. Then she would take a tiny pause before she went down again, taking her mouth off it entirely. It was half tease, but still amazing.

And so I enjoyed that while continuing to eat Natalie's pussy. She began to get into it on top of me, moaning as she struggled to keep her balance and to keep her knees from sliding off the deck chair. I held onto her thighs tight, making sure they remained pressed right against my head the entire time. Or, at least I did until I couldn't take it anymore, and reached up to play with Natalie's tits. They were so round and heavy, it always caught me off guard. Natalie continued moaning as she lifted her arms up and ran them through her blonde hair. Past the sight of her thighs around my face, and her tits blocking some of my view, I saw that. Natalie's expression was a dazed glee as she ground her clit into my tongue.

"That good?" I heard Emma ask as she stopped sucking, but kept stroking my cock.

"So good...ohh...it's like going through my entire body..." Natalie moaned on top of me.

Emma giggled with her mouth open and her tongue out, tapping the head of my cock against it before she went back to sucking. Natalie continued moaning as I kept my tongue against her clit, even as she started moving her hips more uncontrollably. I kept one hand on one of her tits, while the other went down to her thigh and held her in place. I don't know why that was it, but Natalie let out a much louder cry, and then started to cum as she quickly jerked her hips to move her pussy against my mouth again and again. She let out a harsh series of hurried moans that almost sounded angry, and then that was it.

"Yes-yes-yes-yes-there-there-there-fuuuuuuuuck..." Natalie moaned out in a low voice.

She bent over at the waist, grabbing the top of the deck chair above my head. Her hips bucked into me a few more times as she let out the last moans, and then Natalie shifted herself off of me.

"Oh fuuuck..." Natalie said as she staggered a few steps away from me. She had one hand on her pussy like she was so sensitive she needed to protect it.

I meanwhile, looked down to see the newly revealed sight of Emma laying below me. Just like I felt, she was on her stomach between my legs, letting her head hang down to suck my cock. Her wonderfully long, slender legs were picked up behind her, her feet crossed at the ankles as she looked up at me with those seductive eyes of hers.

"And what would you like, my dear?" I said to Emma.

She kept her eyes locked on mine, even while she ran the tip of her tongue up my entire shaft.

"Just for you to shove this inside me as deep as possible..." Emma said, eyebrows raised suggestively.

"That can be arranged," I said as I beckoned her upward.

Emma licked her way up my cock one more time, and then popped the tip in and out of her mouth before she started to climb up onto me. We had a brief shuffle in the deck chair which led to Emma's slender body going underneath me, and then her legs going up into the air. The sides of her bikini bottoms were untied, and it was pulled away like the nuisance it was. Then, as I shoved my cock inside her, Emma slowly wrapped her legs around me.

"Yeeeesss...that's it...deeper..." Emma moaned as she pulled me further inside her.

Her long, ballerina's legs wrapped around me like a vice, expertly squeezing me around the waist and pulling me in. I watched as my cock slid deeper and deeper into her, stretching her lips out as they gripped the shaft, until there was no more shaft visible.

"Fuuuck...that's it..." Emma said quietly, pulling my lips into hers.

She began to slowly and softly kiss me, seemingly relaxed on the top half despite the fact that her legs were wrapped so tightly around me that she felt like she might crush my internal organs. When I tried pulling back to thrust into her again, Emma just made them tighter.

"No no, leave it in. I just want to feel it..." Emma said.

I held in place, feeling my cock throb from staying shoved all the way inside Emma. Or maybe it was her legs disrupting the circulation in the lower half of my body. Emma gave a tiny little smile as she casually stretched her arms back, and then let out a contented sigh. With a controlled but steady neediness, Emma picked up her hips and shifted my cock inside her. The motion made her shudder, and Emma's smile grew wider as she giggled. Then, like she was granting me a reprieve, Emma released her legs, and then began to pull them back towards herself.

"Ok, you can fuck me now," Emma said as she easily pulled her legs back.

I didn't start thrusting right away, I had to enjoy the show first. Emma's flexibility was...noteworthy. Years of ballet. Without moving from underneath me, she pulled her legs up to her chest, and then spread them. Her thighs went out, but she bent her knees in such a way that her feet came back behind her head. Loads of women would consider bending themselves into a pretzel to be impossible, but for Emma it was a warmup.

I started thrusting downward with slow, steady motions. Emma's cock took my pussy so readily, not just from how wet she was, but because her thighs were pulled back there was nothing to slow me down. Each thrust had her pussy stretch out around my cock as Emma moaned and took it.

"Fuuuck that feels good..." Emma moaned as her head tipped back.

I wasn't even fucking her that hard, but every thrust had my cock sinking in all the way until I had no more inches to give her. Emma relaxed and took them all each time, moaning and holding her position with ease. She didn't need to hold her legs back, but her nails were still digging into her legs. Long, pointed black nails that were probably fake, but I didn't care because they were hot. They looked even better when Emma brought one hand to her clit, and started rubbing two fingers over it.

"Oh fuck yeah just like that..." Emma moaned quietly.

'Just like that' meant that I was slowly sliding my cock all the way inside her, and then pulling almost all the way out, but never stopping my movement. Emma's fingertips circled her clit with a steady pace, but her moans started to get faster. Legs stayed bent back as Emma maintained her pretzel pose, and gave me the most amazing view of my cock filling her pussy.

"Right there right there...I'm cumming..." Emma added it to her sentence like it was an afterthought.

Emma's eyes rolled into the back of her head as I felt her core flex below me. Her body contracted together slightly, her bent hips lifting up while her legs tried to drop back into place. I of course didn't let them, not wanting to break the position that Emma was obviously enjoying so much. She was silently panting, and her eyes stayed rolled back, but from how her stomach was tightening, and the contractions I was feeling in her pussy, I knew she was cumming hard. I continued to thrust as Emma continued to rub her clit. After a moment, I was beginning to wonder what was happening, when Emma didn't seem to crescendo and simply kept going.

"I'm *still* cumming..." Emma suddenly cried as she raised her head up with a grin.

She chuckled to herself, then moaned several times, and only then did she finally give a full body twitch. Her legs dropped down from her own shoulders, and landed on mine as Emma laid back to catch her breath.

"Well oh my god..." Emma said nonchalantly.

Natalie laughed as she sat in the deck chair next to her, and then bent down towards Emma.

"So do we want to make him cum, or..." Natalie trailed off.

Natalie turned her eyes to look at something behind me, ignoring Emma before she finished her sentence. Emma looked at her, and then turned to see what she was looking at. Then she started staring, too. Naturally I turned to see what was happening, perfectly in time to see Ana De Armas walk by in a tiny, olive green bikini, with a towel wrapped around her waist. I grinned to myself, and then whistled in her direction.

"Hey, Aaaaaaana," I called.

The amazing Cuban beauty stopped and posed, putting her hands on her hips and grinning. Ana had cut her hair over the winter (after her breakup and our trip to NY together), so now she had a shorter bob with bangs, but somehow it made her look even cuter with her hair wet from the pool. I beckoned her to us, and Ana ran her hand over her hair to slick it back as she started over.

"Yeah nevermind, I want to see this..." Natalie said.

I didn't blame her. Ana had been around, but not as long as some of the others. And since Ana was, frankly, hot as fuck, many of the girls in the house were curious about her. If I had my way, I would film Ana and I fucking, and then turn it into a film called "How to fuck" and just caption us fucking with "Do what she's doing."

"I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" Ana asked sweetly, eyeing my cock.

"Not at all. I'm not interrupting your swim am I?" I asked back.

"No, I was taking a break."

"Good, good. Natalie and Emma here were..." I started.

"We were just curious," Emma continued.

"Curious about, umm..." Natalie continued.

"They just want to watch a little bit," I chuckled.

"Ohh, I see, well then..."

Ana stepped in front of me, and pulled the towel free from her waist. The bikini top she was wearing was already revealing, but when that towel fell, and I saw that the bottom of it was basically some strings and a triangle covering her pussy, my cock started throbbing even harder than before. Ana kicked the towel into a bundle in front of me, and then knelt down on top of it. She happily made herself comfortable, and then leaned toward me.

"Mmm," Ana grinned as she moved in on my cock.

She gripped it with both hands, and then eyed me as she started to stroke it lightly. God, the way Ana stared up at you, I swear she could finish me off just by looking at me. She looked excited, turned on, eager to please, and ready to please herself all at the same time. Above all else, every time I got my cock out for her, she looked happy. That was how she looked now as she stared at my cock between her hands, causing her to flash a big smile.

"Ai, what am I doing, you're already so hard..." Ana said quietly, her accent thick and her smile wide.

Ana leaned in, holding that smile until the very last instant. Then she opened her mouth and slid the tip of my cock between her lips. She slid her lips up and down a few inches a couple times, and then opened her mouth wide. Her tongue came out, and she moved her head and my cock simultaneously, rubbing the tip of my cock on her tongue and then licking the sides of my shaft. That was just a tease, and as soon as it was over Ana's mouth dropped back onto my cock to go much deeper than before.

"Ohhh fuck Ana, that's it..." I moaned.

Ana started pumping her mouth on my cock with a practiced, steady rhythm. She sucked it with the perfect amount of pressure, allowing her mouth to touch every part of me, but keeping herself loose enough that she could slide her mouth back and forth with ease.

"That is perfect..." I moaned again.

Ana moaned as she started to pull away.

"Mmm, no, I want more, but I can't do it...I need you to help me..."

Ana was teasing. I loved it. That accent of hers always made things sound whatever level of sensual, turned on, or innocent that the situation required. As she put her mouth down again, I put one hand on the back of her head and started pushing it down further. Ana's lips opened wider as my cock went into her mouth and then pushed against the back of her throat. I forced it down a little more, and then bobbed Ana's head up and down several times, essentially fucking her throat. When Ana pulled away, she laughed and let that deadly smile out again. My cock twitched again.

Ana leaned back, leaving my cock hanging for a moment. I was glad she did as soon as I saw her hands move up to her neck, and then pull the strings of her bikini loose. With a quick flick of her wrist and a raise of her arms, Ana's top was gone. Her being wet from the pool and now out in the open air left her nipples hard, which made it all the hotter when she leaned back in and started groping her tits as she sucked some more.

At this point, Emma and Natalie were practically leaning in to get a better view of Ana as she started slurping my cock up and down with a determination that was going to finish me off in no time. Ana moaned in her throat as my cock filled her mouth, and then gripped it with one hand to stroke it in sync with her mouth. And frankly, it was like she was sucking the energy out of my brain. My hands and feet were getting tingly. My vision was going all sparkly like I got out of bed too fast. Despite every neuron in my body urging me to cum right then and there, I reached forward with both hands to run them through Ana's hair, and then pulled her head back.

"Ana, fuck...you're gonna make me cum..." I panted.

"Do you want to?" Ana asked before running her tongue in a circle over her lips.

"Yes, but..." I said as I looked down.

"Oooh," Ana said with a smile.

Ana said nothing else. She got it. She stood up, and then hooked her thumbs into the strings of her bikini bottoms. As she started to peel them down, the wet materials folded and rolled up into a tiny bundle, and then pulled away from Ana's silky smooth pussy before she dropped them on the ground. With a bubbly glee in her expression, Ana climbed into the deck chair on top of me. But she didn't just straddle me where I was sitting, she took me by the shoulders and used me for leverage to adjust herself. That meant she took both legs, and wrapped them around my waist, preparing to use me as a seat. Then she reached down with one hand, found my cock, moved it to the right angle for her pussy, and tightened her legs around me.