The "Small" Return Party Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what are we doing in here?" I asked suggestively.

"I told you earlier, I want to taste *a lot* of things," Brie said.

"Then get going," I said to Brie with a smirk.

Brie's eyes narrowed at me, almost glaring, but in a way that acknowledged I was right. She knelt down in the tub next to Lily, and my cock went from one mouth to the other. Brie started to suck hard and fast, slurping at my cock with a forceful determination. She pulled away to let Lily come back in a couple times, but then started sucking and didn't stop. When it became apparent she wouldn't get another turn, Lily stood up and came back at me. We made out briefly, and I didn't know what I was more into at the moment, Brie sucking my cock or just getting my hands on Lily's ass again.

"Ohhh," Lily moaned quietly.

I looked down to see what was happening, because I felt Brie's mouth on my cock still. But then I saw that she had one hand between Lily's legs and was rubbing her pussy. As much as I still wanted it, I took Lily by the hips, spun her around, and then pushed her down by the shoulders. Lily bent over the edge of the hot tub, with her ass sticking way, way out. Brie was in the middle of pumping her mouth on my cock, and continued to do so several more times as she looked to the side and saw Lily's ass. But then, she pulled away, and immediately threw her face into Lily.

Both of Brie's hands grabbed onto Lily's ass, and I saw the muscles in her arms and back flex as she held onto it tightly. From where I was standing, I saw Brie pushing as much of her tongue out of her mouth as possible and nodding her head to rub it over as much of Lily's pussy as possible.

"Ohhhh fuckin' hell..." Lily moaned out much louder, her accent slipping through.

I watched Brie eating out Lily for a bit, while my cock urged me to start something again. Problem was, I really hated to pull Brie away from Lily, or vice versa. I glanced over my shoulder, and quickly surveyed who was around. There was practically a buffet line of girls lounging in deck chairs, and a couple more in the pool (Sarah and Vanessa were no longer alone). I was two seconds away from whistling at Anna Kendrick to get her over, when I felt fingers grab my cock again. When I turned, I found Brie holding it while she continued to eat Lily's pussy. Then she started to pull, and only when I got close to Lily's pussy did she pull away.

"Geeet her," Brie said with a grin as she guided me in.

My cock slid into Lily's pussy so easily I was taken by surprise. One pull from Brie, and my cock practically slid in with no force. Brie's tongue, and Lily already being dripping wet not just from the hot tub, had Lily ready and almost begging for it.

"UNH, YES!" Lily cried out.

I started to thrust into Lily's pussy hard and fast. It was already perfect. Lily's amazingly wide hips and her perfectly fat ass made it so I could thrust as hard as I wanted and she would absorb it every time. It also allowed me to slap her on the ass as I fucked her, which I did to help me get a good grip on her ass. Brie laughed as I did, and then joined in by slapping Lily on the ass herself. But she didn't stop there.

As I was staring down at Lily's ass, watching her pussy grip my cock every time I pulled it back, my view was suddenly occupied. Brie leaned in over the top of Lily's ass, and then turned her head. As she looked up at me sideways, Brie stuck her tongue out again, and let it slide down onto Lily's asshole.

"Ohhh fuck yes don't stop..." Lily moaned loudly.

Brie's presence had me start thrusting even faster, and soon she had to move her head to keep it in place with Lily's ass. I was thrusting so hard that Lily was starting to get pushed forward slightly with each movement. Both her hands were holding the edge of the hot tub, trying to keep herself in position. I slapped her ass again, and then held onto her hip more tightly. Or rather, I did with one hand. The other hand went over Brie's head, and grabbed Lily by as much of her blonde hair I could get.

"That's it...that's it..." Lily breathed hard.

The water sloshed around my legs from how hard I was thrusting, and Brie was almost giggling with her tongue out, gleeful at how much Lily loved it.

"CUMMING!" Lily suddenly cried like the first part of her sentence was lost.

Lily moaned out several times while struggling to take in deep, desperate breaths. I felt her pussy contract around my cock, and even felt her lower half sink down a bit further into the water. Her top half pushed and pulled herself against the edge of the hot tub, working her ass into my cock even harder as she cried out into the bright sunny day.

When her orgasm was done, Lily's legs were shaking as she slouched down further over the edge of the hot tub. She panted, and let her arms drape down over the side like she was unconscious. Brie lovingly licked her ass one more time, and then stood up.

"Nice work, I'm sure she needed that," Brie said.

"And what do *you* need now?" I asked.

"Oh, you've already had me today," Brie said, tilting her head and looking coy.

"That wasn't the question," I said as I moved on her, getting right up against her.

Brie lowered her head, and raised her eyebrows suggestively. Without a word, she lifted one leg and planted her foot on the edge of the hot tub. I grabbed my cock, tilted it upward, and shoved it into Brie's pussy. She wrapped one arm around my shoulders as she moaned, and I began to fuck her as we both stood there.

"Oh fuck yeah, get it...I can feel how wet she left you..." Brie egged me on between moans.

I fucked her as hard as I could, thrusting upward into her spread open pussy. Brie held onto my shoulder tightly, and I held onto her ass with one hand, and her raised thigh with the other. Both of them felt tight as Brie's entire body was flexed and ready. Despite the somewhat awkward angle, it felt amazing.

As I was fucking Brie, Lily pulled herself back up, and then sank down into the water up to her tits. Without Brie even noticing, she slid her way around the edge of the hot tub, and then got in position behind her. I could see what she was doing over Brie's shoulder, but Brie herself was taken entirely by surprise.

"Huh? Wha-ohhhhhhh fuuuuck..." Brie moaned.

Returning the favor, Lily had shaved her face into Brie's ass, and was shaking her head back and forth as her tongue danced over Brie's asshole.

"That's only fair," I said to Brie with a grin.

Brie began to moan uncontrollably as Lily and I effectively double-teamed her. Every thrust I gave pushed her ass back into Lily's face, and whenever Brie felt a particularly strong sensation from Lily's tongue, she would push forward into my cock. I looked down and watched Brie's tight core flex as right below it my cock slid up inside her again and again. When Brie moaned harder, and rested her head on my shoulder, I could see over her to get a view of just how aggressively Lily was eating her ass.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum...gonna cum-ahhhhhh..." Brie leaned her head back as she said it almost nonchalantly, and then moaned low and easy like she was settling back into the hot tub for the first time.

I watched her core flex even tighter as her entire body tensed. The thigh on the leg holding her up bulged from holding most of her weight, and her abs tightened from the shockwaves her pussy shot through her body. At that point, I couldn't take it anymore. When Brie's orgasm finished and she abruptly pulled away, I grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly.

"So close," I announced quietly.

"Mmm, you want to finish him off together?" Brie suggested with a grin.

Lily nodded, and without a word she swished forward in the water, and began sucking my cock again. I thought Brie was set to join her, but instead, she moved behind me. As she rested her head on my shoulder and looked down to see Lily doing her job, I turned to look at her.

"What are you doing?" I asked Brie curiously.

"Like you said, it's only fair," Brie said with a devilish grin.

She lightly bit my ear, and then sank down behind me. It took me a second to realize what was happening, but by then I was so close already, I decided to go with it. Brie sank to her knees in the water, and then shoved her face forward. I felt her tongue go to my ass at the exact moment Lily was shoving my cock into her throat. Every single muscle in my body clenched, but then held in place for several seconds. Lily and Brie's faces were as close as they could possibly be while being on opposite sides of my body. Lily had my cock forced into her throat, and Brie had her face in my ass tongue-first.

Lily pulled away and began to slurp at my cock with an aggressive pace, and Brie grabbed my hips as her tongue slid across my ass the same way it had Lily's. That was it. I felt the biggest build of pressure yet, from the entire day. And then, in what felt like one enormous explosion, it burst out.

As Lily was pulling away, her mouth started to get filled with an enormous splash of cum. It ended up partly on her tongue, and the rest came out onto her lips. She pulled back and opened her mouth while Brie kept licking. When I shot again, I could feel my insides clenching and forcing it out even harder, like Brie's tongue was stimulating that exact nerve. Another thick rope shot out and landed across Lily's entire face, stretching from her forehead to her upper lip. Then, two more bursts came out, splashing down on her face and then dripping around her outstretched mouth like it was a riverbed.

"Holy shit..." I moaned.

I reached back and grabbed Brie, pulling her away. The feeling was...too intense, frankly. But I didn't stop Lily when she leaned back in and slowly started sucking the tip of my cock a few more times. Her face was absolutely covered, and while the final burst was threatening to drip off her chin, the rest of it laid neatly. When Brie circled around and saw it, her eyes went wide, and she looked up at me.

"Damn, dude," Brie laughed.

I waved my hand dismissively, not wanting to admit it was probably her tongue that had done that. Brie came at Lily, and the two began to make out, likely for the sole purpose of Brie stealing cum off Lily's face.

Meanwhile, I sank back down into the water, and attempted to catch my breath. Looking over my shoulder again, I did a quick mental count of how many girls were in the pool area. Then I thought back to how many were in the lounge area when Sydney was there. The numbers didn't add up. Several girls were missing, based on how many I had counted had arrived.

The two I realized were missing first? Anya Taylor-Joy and Cara Delevingne.