The Smell of Pussy

Story Info
Mom loves her son very much and is afraid of losing him.
3.1k words
4
58.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Martalove
Martalove
15 Followers

The people in this story turned 18.

Hi, my name is John, and this is my story.

It all started when I graduated from high school. The college where I entered was in another city and I had to leave home. My mother's sister lived there, her name is Rachel. She's 45, she's a fitness trainer. The last time she came to us, she announced her divorce from her own husband. She was beautiful, even very beautiful. The truth was a little tall for a woman, with a height of six and a half feet. She had an hourglass figure, broad shoulders, big breasts, a narrow waist, a round ass, and long and straight legs. Her skin was slightly tanned, while it was taut and silky, she was a brunette with a very cute face.

There was one time when she asked me to mash her feet, after that I masturbated like crazy for a week. The fact is that I've always liked different fetishes, I just love to sniff and lick women's panties and feet. I realized this when I was still in school, after which my mother's dirty underwear became my charm for me, especially the one she took off after she visited the gym.

My parents were an exemplary family, went to church on Sundays, my father earned enough that my mother would not work. By the way, their names are Samantha and Ron. My mother turned forty this year and my father turned fifty-five. My mother may not have been as beautiful as my aunt, but she still looked amazing. She was a head shorter than her aunt, and her ass was a little bigger. I don't know why my parents didn't give birth to my brother or sister, but they've had separate bedrooms for as long as I can remember, they probably don't even have sex.

But now the moment has come when I have to leave my beloved home, how will I live far away from my mom's panties, from her kisses before going to bed. It's strange, of course, that she still kisses me before going to bed, because I'm not five anymore. And I suspect that she leaves her dirty panties for me in a prominent place, and does not wash them right away. My father decided to take me to my aunt himself, it was only nine hours to go, plus he and my mother had not left the city for two years.

We decided to go on Monday, it was very hot outside, my mother was preparing a bag of food for the road and we moved out. My father's second car was a minibus, so I could safely sleep the whole way without worrying about a swollen ass from sitting. The front seats were separated from the rear by a curtain, the windows were tinted, there was a separate air conditioner and the seats stood along the walls forming a corner couch. And there was a TV, you could watch something new.

"Ron, I'm going to sit with John, I don't want to bake in the sun," Mom said, which was not surprising. She did not like to sunbathe at all, and through the windshields, which were not tinted, she would clearly have been burned.

"Ladies first," I let Mom through. She was wearing a short summer dress, and I had a desire to put her head under it to feel the scent of her crotch. That's when I realized I was in. I was wearing little sports shorts and a T-shirt, and now my penis has risen to its full height from my desires. His uniform stood out completely on the shorts. I never did sports, I studied more, so I was thin, with a height of 6 feet. Although nature didn't give me a long dick, it was thick enough as far as I could appreciate watching porn. Since the seats were almost opposite each other, mom would most likely see my bulge in shorts, which made me blush like a tomato.

"Son, are you feeling bad," Mom asked, turning around, seeing how I blushed.

"It's okay, I'm just a little worried," I answered getting into the car, noticing how my mom looked away from my bulging penis.

She settled down on the side seats, sideways to me, and I sat in the back, taking the remote control to turn on the movie and try to die my dick.

"Well, with God," said the father driving away from home.

"Darling, I'll close the curtain, you know how much I don't like the sun, and your music prevents us from listening to the movie."

"Son, move, your old mother will have a neck ache if I look at the TV sideways all the way," mom moved me and sat next to me in the back row. "

God, how nice she smelled then. Paying more and more attention to watching the mother than watching the series. She was sitting to my left, so after a while she fidgeted.

"Please sit on the edge, and I'll stretch out and put my feet on your knees, I really want to lie down."

"As my Mistress wishes," I commented, bowing my head and moving to the edge. She had light shoes on her feet, she wasn't wearing tights and her legs were smooth and so pleasant to feel. I put my hands down and unconsciously started stroking her shins, getting pleasure. My penis cheered up again, and since it was lying along my leg, it began to rest against my mother's leg. She clearly felt it, but she didn't say anything.

"Take them off me, otherwise I'm already sweating in them," Mom lifted one foot.

I looked at her, but she was still watching TV. I gently supported her shin with my left hand, took off her shoes with my right. The shoes were closed, so I felt a slight fragrance of the beauty of the skin from her foot. I really wanted to press my face against her leg, inhale her scent, suck her fingers. But restraining myself, I took off the second one and placed them at the bottom.

"Massage, otherwise I made a mistake wearing closed shoes," mom said in a slightly commanding voice, smiling at me.

I was confused by her words and looked at her with confusion.

"I know everything, son, do you think I'm a fool and haven't noticed you sniffing my shoes for a couple of years, or do you think I just left my dirty underpants on the laundry basket."

I wanted to object, but my voice disappeared somewhere, and I felt ashamed, lowered my gaze to the floor.

"We are leaving the city, everything is all right there," my father asked, apparently not hearing us.

"It's okay, dear, my son and I are watching the series, so you'll have to talk to the audio system all the way," mom said loudly.

"Don't worry, son, I love you and I know your inclinations. You can even say I started supporting them," my mother turned to me again, smiling.

Not believing my ears, I could only say thank you, after which I awkwardly brought my mother's foot in my nose. Inhaling greedily the smell of her foot, I felt arousal, I almost finished in shorts. She smelled of some kind of soap and the sweetness of wearing shoes in the heat. Sticking out my tongue, I gently touched her fingers, began to lick them in turn, when I licked one leg, I started on the second. At those moments, my mood was at its height, my heart was beating like on a treadmill.

"Don't write it off dear, we have a lot of time. Now you can gently climb up my legs with your tongue here," sitting on the ass and lifting the dress, mom pointed her finger at her crotch.

She was wearing a white thong, which clearly showed a wet area in the area of her vagina. And through the thin fabric, thick labia shone through, between which the tip of the small ones peeked out. I looked up at her and saw a kind of playful sparkle in her eyes.

"Start," my mother brought me out of my stupor in a commanding voice.

I knelt at her feet and slowly began to lick drops of sweat from her skin, for some reason we did not turn on the air conditioner, although now I was glad of it, feeling the taste of her sweat on my tongue. Slowly rising to the thigh with my tongue, I heard her moan. When I got up to the upper third of the thigh, mom lifted one leg and placed them on the sides, forming a ninety-degree angle at her crotch, while opening up to me the most wonderful view in my life. Her underpants were clearly soaked through, even a small stain formed on the seat under her. A pleasant smell emanated from her vagina, so inviting to suck on it. Mom moved a little in front of me, and I noticed a silvery color shining through in her anus.

"Mom, you're the best," I whispered to her with love and desire.

"A little lower, a gift is waiting for you, but first you have to lick my pussy so that I cum," mom said, taking me by the hair and pulling me to her panties.

I eagerly bit into her labia with my mouth, I kissed, sucked and licked. I was a virgin, so my experience ended up watching porn. Pushing her panties aside, I saw something I could not even dream of. Her pussy was looking right at me, oozing lube. The lips were swollen with excitement, a large clitoris, covered with a hood, clearly stood out. And there was a cork sticking out in the ass. The sight of her made me cum in my shorts. But I couldn't stop, I clung to her lips and began to force my tongue into her, trying to get as deep as possible. I wanted to immerse myself in her completely, and mom Took me by the head and began to rub my face forcefully against her pussy.

"That's so beloved, how I've been waiting for this for a long time," moaned mom in a fit of pleasure. At some point, Mom tensed up a lot, pressed my head between her legs, and closed her legs around my head. I started sucking the juices of her pussy and feeling the flow of a little salty liquid began to drink it. A little later, Mom let go of my head and bent down, sharing a French kiss with me, her tongue was spinning wildly in my mouth, studying it. She licked her juices off my face.

"Now get up, get your fucking dick out and fuck me," Mom ordered, with a crazy look at me.

Getting up, I pulled down my shorts with panties on which there were traces of sperm, but my penis was ready again, it was so hard that the veins on it bulged strongly. Slowly, I brought it up to Mom's pussy and started injecting.

"Slow down, I haven't recovered from the orgasm yet," Mom whispered in my ear, hugging me.

I started fucking her slowly, listening to her stans in my ear. Thanks to the fact that I recently finished, I was able to hold out for five minutes at this pace.

"Fill me up."

After Mom's words, I liberally released sperm into her and went limp hugging her. I didn't have the strength to move and I apparently distinguished myself, because I woke up from my mother's words.

"Get up dear, there will be a stop now."

And sure enough, in the window I saw that we drove up to the gas station. My dick has already fallen out of my mom, and poured cum on the seat.

"Anyone who wants to go to the toilet, it's better to go now, otherwise the next stop will be only in a few hours," I heard my father's voice from the front.

"Come on, son, you need to change, you don't want your father to find out that you fucked your defenseless mother," mom winked at me with a playful expression on her face.

"I also need to put myself in order, you haven't forgotten that another gift is waiting for you," my mother turned to me, and pushing aside her wet panties, twisted the plug in her anus.

"I love you mom," I buried my face in her ass, and began to lick her anus around the cork, despite the fact that my sperm was smeared there.

"I know, but for now we need to air out here," she pulled away and turned on the air conditioner by opening the window.

After changing my clothes, I got out of the car and saw my father filling up the tank.

"How are you, son, I didn't sleep,"

"No, I just watched the series," having deceived my father, I felt a slight pang of guilt.

"Well, everyone to their places and let's go, the road is not waiting," mom came up to the car and climbed inside.

I also went to the toilet and returned back to the car, mom was sitting in the back and pointing out the seats next to her called me. Sitting next to her, I felt the car start moving and my father's music started playing again. I didn't know what to talk about with my mother, I was overwhelmed with feelings for her, and shame in front of my father.

"Son, but how was the first time for you," Mom said, putting her hand on mine and pinching her fingers.

"Mom, I couldn't even dream about this, I just imagined having sex with you, sniffing your pussy."

"I really liked it, I hope we will do it again. I noticed your looks at me a long time ago and at first I was at a loss, but then the thought of you began to excite me."

"Mom, but how, it's not right."

"You probably noticed that your father and I sleep in different bedrooms. When you were five, he cheated on me and got sick with something. After that, he completely stopped standing and lost the desire to have sex. I wanted to raise you in a full-fledged family, so we decided to live together further, but as you can see, I could not overcome myself and find a man for sex. I've only had a rubber dick all these years and now I noticed how you were looking at me, there was clearly desire in your eyes. You sniffed my underpants, lowered sperm into them, lick my shoes. At first I thought it would pass, but over time I became excited by your behavior, I had a desire that you would lick me, smell me and then fuck. And now you're leaving me, I couldn't take it anymore," Mom finished, hugging me.

"Mom, I love you too, very much. And don't worry, you can move in with me, we'll rent an apartment, we'll live together," I hugged her back and kissed her. We merged in a tender kiss.

"Little fool, you're still too young. You will go to college, find yourself a young suitable girl and you will get married, and your old mother can continue to live like this," my mother began to cry on my shoulder.

"What are you, I don't need anyone, I swear to you. I'll find an apartment, get a job, and take you to my place. Promise me that you will move in with me."

"Okay, okay. But only if you study well," Mom smiled at me.

"And lick my pussy and ass hard and often and then fuck."

From her words, I got a dick again.

"I think it's time for your gift."

Mom stood in front of me, leaned forward and rested her hands on the chair. She lifted up her dress, she was wearing the same panties soaked with her juices and my sperm.

"I know how much you love dirty panties, so I decided not to change them yet. And now push them aside and pull the plug out of my ass, after that you will lay it clean and fuck me in the ass with your dirty, naughty dick," mom finished in a commanding voice.

I anxiously approached her ass with my face, took a deep breath of her sweet aromas for me, and sticking out my tongue began to lick her crotch. Then pushing aside her panties, he first plunged his tongue into her pussy, then slowly led them to her anus, stopping at the partition between the pussy and the anus. Mom abruptly leaned back and pressed her ass into my face. She moaned but was quiet so that her father wouldn't hear her. I felt the juices coming out of her pussy intensified and began to suck them out again, clinging to her pussy, they were sweeter for me than the most delicious drink I drank. After that, I started to lead my tongue to her ass again, and already there I circled the cork with the tips of my tongue, took it with my hand and gently pulled it. Pull out the cork, I heard a strong moan from my mother and felt the nutmeg smell of her ass. Gently I touched her ringlet with my tongue and felt the taste of sweat, her pussy and ass mixed here. I began to suck it greedily, plunging my tongue deeper into her anus.

"Deeper," she moaned.

I began to bury my face harder between her buttocks.

"Get down on the floor," Mom commanded, pulling away from me.

I threw down the blanket I had with me and lay down head first. Mom stood over my head and sat on my face with her booty, her anus was on my mouth and her pussy was sticking and rubbing against my nose. I couldn't even breathe, but I endured knowing that she would come soon. Her movements became more active and her moans became louder. She added the sound on the TV and got up from me, but after that she immediately bared my penis and sat on it, thrusting it into the ass. I'll get used to it a little, she started jumping furiously on my penis, I saw how it was absorbed by her booty, at some point I couldn't stand it anymore and threw everything that had accumulated in me into her gut after she squeezed me hard, from which her juices splashed on me again from her pussy. I passed out again, I just remember that she helped me lie down on the seats and that's it.

To be continued.

Martalove
Martalove
15 Followers