All Comments on 'The Smell of Pussy'

by Martalove

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cant wait when Mom and Aunt comes visiting with their big round bellies !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very awkward writing - A lot of poor choice of words - The story doesn't flow enough to enhance, or excite the

readers imagination. Suggest you give up writing and choose another line of work. You don't have a very good

command of pornographic, adjectives.

rodavrodavover 1 year ago

I love the smell of pussy too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it! Can’t wait for more.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Get an editor. Way too formally written and as a result loses all emotion and affection. Stilted at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fun tale, son leaving for college and Mom giving him memories to cherish . . . until next time.

Your biggest "need" is for a Proof Reader to help with your writing.

Have to ask, did you even read this yourself? You should have seen so many mix-ups and faux paux that you could have corrected . . .

The story is good.

The writing is atrocious. Please source assistance to tell you story the way you really want it told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You need an editor

ctalonctalonover 1 year ago

A proofreader and some editing is needed. Very awkward writing.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanover 1 year ago

Liked the story a lot ! Can't wait to see if John sleeps with his aunt too, no mention if his mom is on birth control, 40 isn't too old to get knocked up. Would love to see him move in with his mommy and aunt. Five stars even though needs editor proof checking.

MartaloveMartaloveover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. I completely agree with the criticism. I will be glad if someone will take on the editor. I would like to add a continuation, but such a text cuts my eyes. English is not my native language.

MartaloveMartaloveover 1 year agoAuthor

There will be no continuation. Until I find an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but you need an editor lots of mistakes. You need to continue with more!!!!!!!!!!! Gave it 4 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Many moms know about panty sniffer son. Some like Samantha like to play along and leave fragrant gifts, It is exciting and empowering knowing son jo for mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story I don't care about the mistakes you can reed through them continue on to see what happens next I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh dear. Good plot but atrocious writing. I could edit but don't know how to go about it.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus019811 months ago

Great story, please continue, but please get an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous