The Smelliest Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smellypig
Smellypig
39 Followers

-Let's go home. – he said. – I need to fuck you right now.

6

After ten days, both had made great progress in their filthiness. Maddeline's feet were now as black as Robert's, although not as hard and cracked, and she saw no longer the need to get around rubbing them to make them filthier. Her new dress rapidly got new stains, as Maddeline didn't take any care to protect it from food spills and other kinds of dirt. Her armpit hair had grown bushier, and she enjoyed a lot the looks she received when she raised her arms in public to expose them, and the hair on her legs were clearly showing too. Her sweat had mixed with the body odor from the former owner of the dress, and it helped that Maddeline's own BO could finally be noticeable from a few meters away – just as Robert was when they first met. After all, she was now 12 days into not washing any part of her body, and loving each moment.

Meanwhile, her new boyfriend had thrown away the small bit of soap he was using for the rare showers he had before meeting Maddeline. Robert now was about to reach three weeks, a record for him. He was exultant to be so grubby and frequently raised her arms in front of Maddeline to allow her to smell more intensely his pits. She always gladly indulged, and often ended up sniffing, kissing and licking her man's armpits before going down to other interesting areas. One of those days, when she pulled Robert's foreskin, she was surprised by the overwhelming stench that reached her already accustomed nose. They had decided that he would always leave rests of cum and piss under it, to stimulate the production of smegma. So Maddeline knew that Robert's cock was getting dirtier and dirtier as days passed, and in fact on some days she refrained from blowing him, just to allow a little more filthiness to accumulate. So that day she was marveled by that disgusting smell that reminded her of trash, public bathrooms and rotten fish (maybe a result of their frozen paella from yesterday). It was a smell that two weeks ago would strike her as highly offensive, but now became an erotic stimulus, because it was coming from his man, the filthiest and sexiest man in the world. Hours before, she had noted that Robert as a whole started to smell rancid, and she liked it.

-Your cock smells like a trash can under the sun. Your whole body stinks putrid. – she said, with a voice that didn't show any recrimination, only desire. Any other man in the world might be profoundly embarrassed or even offended by those words. But not Robert. Not if he was with Maddeline.

-Thank you, honey. Only a complete pig like you could be brave enough to suck such a sloppy cock. Enjoy it, dear!

A part of old Maddeline threatened to puke as she approached a little more her face to the cock, but the new Maddeline had decided that there would be no limits for her, no taboos. She held her breath, in what was rapidly becoming a natural way of starting blow jobs for her, and put the entire stinky penis through her lips, almost to the throat. The strong smell was now penetrating every corner of her mouth and nose, but the puking instinct had subsided, and she was thoroughly enjoying that session of dirty love making. She sucked it avidly for some minutes, until most of the cock cheese had gone away.

-My turn now – Robert said suddenly. She turned her pussy to him, still blowing his stinky cock. Robert had refrained from eating her pussy for the last six days, because he also wanted it to be as smelly as possible. And it paid off. She also smelled of rotten fish, like himself, and he spent a good minute or two just sniffing the putrid and wonderful aroma of her girlfriend. But when he avidly threw his tongue onto her pussy he discovered that it tasted much sweeter than he could imagine. Maybe she was just allowing more piss to remain there, maybe it was her juices due to their constant horniness over the last weeks, all mixed with stale sweat, cum and saliva. He was pretty sure, but definitely knew it was most repulsive and at the same time most aphrodisiac cocktail he had ever drank.

7

Just as Maddeline was celebrating three weeks unwashed, they stopped by a bar near home to have a beer. The place was very run-down, with greasy walls, and Maddeline once had even spotted a cockroach walking on the bar among the snacks, so they thought it would be a place where they would not be harassed for being dirty. In fact, the waitress, a punk girl of around 25, with lots of piercings and ostensibly hairy armpits and legs, was always cool about the disgusting condition of that couple of clients, and seemed almost amused by it. But not that night. They had just started drinking when a group of three people came to occupy a table next to theirs, but they said something rapidly in Spanish, flashing their eyes towards them, and walked away to another bar. The six people of another table started to whisper among them and to throw occasional looks to the smelly couple. In middle of nervous laughs, they asked for their bill and went away, and one of the guys had a brief low voice discussion with the waitress. Finally, after two minutes, the couple in the remaining table put noisily some money over it and went away before finishing their drinks, fixing their eyes on Maddeline and Robert to let clear why they were leaving.

-Is it possible that they don't realize they are so stinky? Disgusting pigs! – the woman said in English, loud enough to be heard by the filthy couple. They were now alone drinking their beers in the outside area of the bar. Maddeline put her dirty feet over Robert's legs, assuming a very comfortable position while he massaged her crusty soles, observing how cracked and calloused it had become over the last weeks. Maddeline closed her eyes to enjoy the massage better and with her own hands started to caress the maze of greasy and tangled hair on her head. Her nose was only centimeters away from her armpits, and she inhaled heavily. With her arms raised, Robert could distinguish more clearly her BO from his own, and he felt aroused with the tender image of that beautiful girl sniffing her hairy armpits and offering him her filthy soles.

But their romantic moment was interrupted by the punk waitress, who sounded less friendly than usual.

-I'm sorry, guys. I've already realized that you like to be all dirty and always barefoot, and I personally couldn't care less. The fact is that you both go around like two beggars, and you know it. Maybe it's some kind of religious thing, or a sexual fetish, it's not my business. But now those clients came to me complaining that I could not serve people like you, that you were smelling too bad and it was annoying them. I tried to argue that you had the right to come to my place the way you liked, but they said that they would stop coming here if they saw you around again. They were not casual clients, but regulars, so I have to accept what they are asking. I'm sorry, but please don't come back to my place while you don't take a shower.

They grabbed their beers and went home to finish them. Robert was not on a very good mood. He had just been scolded from the bar where he used to hang around since moving to Barcelona, six months ago. For the first time he seemed to have lost his enthusiasm for the filthy experience. Maddeline, on the other hand, was ecstatic. She had just passed her first proof as a dirty girl – and did it very well. She didn't panic, cry or apologize for being how she was. Three weeks ago, she decided she would become a stinky and grubby girl. If people felt disgusted for her, if they commented on how messy and filthy she was, it was a signal she was going the right way!

-"Don't they realize they are so stinky? Disgusting pigs!" – said Maddeline laughing, with a fake voice, sitting on the floor of their room. – That woman doesn't imagine I became all wet when I heard that. Really! It felt so hot! That's going to happen often from now on, and I'm really anticipating being called "stinky" and "pig" more times...

She realized he still wasn't sharing her enthusiasm. She could not let him succumb to the social pressure. She could not allow him to shower now, just when they were finally getting really stinky, and it was starting to be really fun. Maddeline decided to act. She laid on the bed beside him and raised her legs, caressing Robert's face with her black sole. She knew he wouldn't resist when his face got smeared by all the grime accumulated under her feet, and soon she was kissing Maddeline's feet. Then she proceeded to the next phase. She sat over his cock and felt her raunchy tits rubbing his sticky chest. She raised her arms putting her left pit over her nose and mouth.

-Think – she said seductively, as he started to lick her onion-smelling armpit. – If we shower now, you will never know how stinky I still can get. You will have to content yourself with my clean and soft soles, is it what you want?

-Of course not, I like them black and crusty.

-Do you want to feel the taste of soap and deodorant when licking my pits? Or do you prefer your foul-smelling sweaty Maddeline, uh?

-I prefer you dirty, with a heavy rancid BO, you know it – he mumbled.

It was now time for her final attack. She put her fingers on her pussy and collected a good amount of pussy cheese, which she offered for him to taste.

-Do you prefer my pussy clean and perfumed? Don't you like my pussy cheese?

-I love it, it's getting tastier and stinkier each day! I can't live without your raunchy pussy! – he groaned. – You are a complete pig and I'm so proud of you!

He seemed to be already convinced about keeping their experience. Maddeline slid her body over his, sniffing and licking his greasy hair and beard, his neck, his stinky armpits, his hairy chest, his belly, and started sniffing harder when she reached his pubic hair, his sour-tasting scrotum, and finally his cock. She was by now completely at ease with sucking Robert's unhygienic member, and hardly had to hold her breath before sucking.

-Tomorrow it will be one month since you last showered – she said, her lips covered with his smegma. – The first of many months, I hope!

8

The following morning, they started what would become a daily routine for the couple. They would ride the public transportation on the rush hour, trying to catch the reactions from other commuters. They would make a point of always traveling with their raised arms holding the bars, and would quietly smile to each other when they noted someone had moved from their seat due to their offensive presence. They would go down from the bus on a random neighborhood and would ramble around crowded areas, supermarkets and other places where they could share their rancid smells with non-willing strangers. Some supermarkets would forbid their entry straightaway, in which case they would make a scene.

-If you want to beg you must stay outside, you can't come in – said a guard one day.

-We are not begging, we want to buy things – Maddeline argued.

-Sorry, you will disturb our clients with your lack of hygiene. You are all sweaty, with those dirty feet... – the guard answered, trying not to get very close to them.

-Listen, friend, there's no law that determines how good smelling I must be or how clean my feet must stay. I have been unwashed for one month, I like to be the way I am, and I don't think to change because of you, so either you let us in or I'll call the police.

Maddeline was so proud to hear that. Robert was not excusing himself for being dirty, in fact he was really willing to fight for their right to live as complete pigs. They were learning to cope with people's coments, and the stinkier they were, the stronger would be the criticism they would face, and stronger would be their reaction. The stinkier they were, the stronger they would be together!

But in general people would pretend those grubby and stinky couple didn't exist, some people would throw them bad looks, but never would say anything directly to them. Sometimes, however, they were thrilled to overhear comments that they would repeat afterwards when they were fucking.

-Look how gross feet the girl's feet are! Her parents don't have money to give her shoes? – he would say, sucking her dusty toes.

- Wow, I was almost knocked-out for the BO of that couple – would add Maddeline, licking Robert's and her own armpits.

-If you are not going to shave your armpits, the least a self-respecting woman can do is to have a shower and put some deodorant! – would groan Robert sniffing the girls' underarms.

-Oh, God, looks like this guy doesn't know what shampoo is! – she would say, while sniffing his greasy hair.

-Holy crap, there's something getting rotten around here! – he would exclaim, while offering her his stinky penis.

9

Exactly 32 days after her last shower, Maddeline had her period. She had completely forgot about that matter and was surprised by it when she went to pee one morning, and at the same time felt also quite relieved, as they hadn't used any protection over the last weeks of hard smelly sex. She didn't intend to make any concession to hygiene due to her menstruation, but she could get into serious problems if she went around dripping blood on the floors, so she spent some minutes thinking on what a pig girl like her should do, something that could solve her dripping problem, but would not be considered "clean" at her own eyes. Finally she had an idea: she put a roll of toilet paper between her pussy and her smelly panties and left for the street, while Robert was still asleep. It would be a good opportunity to test his limits too, she thought. She came back 20 minutes later, bringing too plastic bags full of soft material.

-Hey, good morning, where have you been? – he asked joyfully, eating his breakfast over their stained sheets.

-Scavenging the garbage – she answered, and Robert widened his eyes.

-I didn't want to be seen doing that, so I went to a quiet street near here, where there was a trash container low enough for me to jump inside it. Man, it was stinky there, with all this hot sun hitting that container...

Robert felt that indeed she was stinking heavier than last night. It was not only because of being messing around in the garbage, there was another kind of funny smell that he couldn't identify.

-Why did you do that? – he finally asked.

Maddeline proceeded to open one of the white bags while she talked.

-Clean girls usually change their menstrual pads twice or more a day, but I guess they can resist much more than that, so why not to use them again? It seems from outside that those bags have at least one used pad each, and I brought them to examine better. You don't mind, uh?

Robert couldn't believe what the girl was doing. The smell as she opened the trash bag over their kitchen floor was overwhelming even for a consumed pig like him. He thought of going out of the apartment for fresh air, but he was very interested in what Maddeline was doing – and getting slightly aroused too.

-Here it is – she cried jubilantly, taking a brown-stained pad from the trash bag. The roll of toilet paper inside her panties was already soaked, and the brown and yellow stains of her panties had just gained some red counterparts. She immediately substituted the paper for the dirty menstrual pad. During this operation Robert could identify clearly that the funny smell he had just felt was from her menstrual blood being stale in her filthy vagina. In just one night, she had surpassed his smelliness and was now the stinkiest of them. This idea made Robert definitely horny, and she pulled down the panties and the stinky pad that had been placed just seconds before. When he stuck his cock inside her pussy, it felt it much more wet than usual, and he noted that Maddeline was hornier than usual too. Sex that night was delightful, and they came at the same time crying how filthy they were.

-I am a disgusting pig, and only a filthy man like you could fuck me, Robert! – she yelled.

-I am the stinkiest guy on Earth and I need a pussy that is as gross as me! – he answered.

When he took his cock from her pussy, the smell of filthiness mixed to menstrual blood intensified. His cock was covered in red. She carefully took the excess of blood from it with a piece of paper and sniffed Robert's cock, declaring it was stinking better than never. Their sheets weren't also immune to their mess, and got their good amount of new smelly stains during that day.

At night, trying to sleep amidst the erotic cloud of human stench that was surrounding them, Robert felt sad thinking that in only ten days Maddeline holidays would be over, and that they both probably would retake a more or less clean life. Suddenly, as if she was reading her thoughts, Maddeline started to speak.

-I was here thinking on where I would like to be in one year. I have no college or job to attend in Germany, and the life I had until one month ago seems terribly boring for me now. It's so much more interesting now, being occupied on how to make our body stinky even more, craving for the next time we will have a filthy fuck. I know you love my dirtiness too, so I guess you won't mind if I stay longer with you. I'll write my family telling them I got a job here. Oh, and we'll buy contraceptive pills for the next months, right? Yes, man, that will be so hot, I really want to know how it is to be one year without a shower!

10

As November came in, Maddeline and Robert felt the need to protect their bodies from the cold. Robert had some heavy clothes, but Maddeline needed to go around trash containers looking for discarded ones. As a clean girl in a shop, she would separate what she liked more – used socks, jerseys, even an old fur coat -, discarding what didn't look dirty and ragged enough. All the superposed clothes they used helped to mask their odor during the winter months, but in general they stopped to have lots of human interaction during that time, except for the owner of the small supermarket next door, a South Asian guy who pretended not to notice their state of dirtiness. The apartment was very cozy, so they just stayed in their disgusting matrass fucking all day long, when they needed to get something to eat or to go to the bathroom they would jump around the pieces of scattered trash laying around their home. Their hygiene was limited to washing hands and mouth only with water, one or two times a day, and to wipe themselves (not very carefully) with toilet paper after shitting. Although the flat had heating, they would sometimes use their coats inside house only to get more sweaty and smelly. By any means, they avoided to open the windows to let fresh air in: they wanted to constantly breathe the smell of their stale body fluids. They became completely used to their unwashed stench, so then couldn't expect what was about to happen in April, when they started to wear summer clothes again. They were now ten months into not washing. Their feet had become less black due to the socks, but a lot smellier and stickier. Maddeline's armpit hair had become even bushier, but reached its maximum and stopped growing around January. Their head hair and his beard were even more tangled, and they had found the constant scratching on their bodies and scalp could be something like fun. An irregular layer of dirty covered all their bodies from the feet up, and even their face was now darker than usual because of the dirt.

When they went to the street exposing all their glorious dirtiness after so many months, they discovered that now people would ostensibly react to it, taking their hands to their noses when they got around. Theirs was not only the usual body odor after some days of not washing, their smell was rancid and putrid, something usually associated with gutters, public bathrooms or garbage deposits. They were systematically ejected from every bar, supermarket, bus or subway they tried to get in. The reactions of disgust from other people would sexually arise them, so they started to specialize in finding filthy hidden corners for a fast street fuck, such as behind trash containers or in the niches of viaducts. One day, in one of those walks, already far from their home, they saw a big group of homeless people, around 20 of them.

Smellypig
Smellypig
39 Followers