All Comments on 'The Smirk'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 324 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Etchiboy's ending to the story beats yours all to hell!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 2 years ago

Yeah

Read it again.. That's how you treat a predator. Way to go.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

Delicious. Then again, if Debbie had any trust or love for her husband, she would have believed him when he told her the story later at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Short and sweet ,less complicated that way. I would have liked the scenario to play out more to see where they all really stood before he played his trump card but great all the same.

msdaniemsdanieover 2 years ago

Best story I've read all year. Wish I had stumbled on you a long time agoe.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Loved it. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the boss’s reaction was what???!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, but could have been great with something like an epilog

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Now, that's what I call a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story. I was thinking he should of starting to record the conversation I was a phone but wot he had was better

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Clearly started in one direction and then swerved to another. It's the problem with organic writing. Few are able to be consistent and those that are more talented at it are smart enough to remember to fix the areas that create plot holes and inconsistencies in the overall narrative.

Question, why did Debbie remove her bra and why would she allow her boss to touch her intimately in front of the wife and her husband? Her reaction at the end doesn't match her behavior.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable and although simplistic enjoyable to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Need more real men like this. I gave my wife a choice only me or divorce. She chose me.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

That was a good, short and a sweet burn on the old fart.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

I loved it first and loved it just as much second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A similar situation happened to my wife and i during our 10th Anniversary celebration party. My wife's immediate boss and some colleagues were invited to the party,and several times during the event,this asshole made comments just loud enough that i could barely hear that he was looking forward to cucking me when he seduced my wife. After each comment, a little smirk would appear on his face.

Not what this entitled suburban asshole didn't know was that the inner city neighborhood that i grew up in was basically a war zone,and i had plenty of friends in low places that i knew i could rely on.

Four days and 1,000 dollars later,asshole ended up in a local hospital ICU,and spent three weeks there before he was transferred to rehab. Needless to say, i was questioned a couple of times by local law enforcement, but i had an ironclad alibi. I slept very well and my wife and i never looked back.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks49about 2 years ago

Great story. Would like to see choice Debbie would have made before she heard the recording.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than burning an arrogant bastard!

Sixnine69Sixnine69about 2 years ago

This is a breath of fresh air from cuckold stories. Love the ending.

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

So we aren't going to discuss Debbie's removing her bra or that she told her boss about her sex life, or the fact that she took her boss's side over her husband's!!!

Debbie seems like another opportunistic lying whore SWAMP DONKEY!

kick CUNT to curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

as usual a woman who is in an executive level position is so stupid as to not see it coming when her husband does. All of the sexy dresses and pampering is for "all executives" yet doesn't she notice she is the only one?

Husband pulled the trump card too soon. He should have stood and offered her his hand to leave. If she hesitates he can then play the recording and say that he was right and they are done.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Why had Debbie removed her bra? Was the story originally intended to go a different way?

Seems a strange observation to be dropped into the narrative without any explanation

Old_LionOld_Lionabout 2 years ago

*NOTE TO SELF. ALWAYS CARRY DIGITAL RECORDING DEVICE - EVERYWHERE AND AT ALL TIMES.

GOOD SHORT STORY!!!

LM20ZNLM20ZNabout 2 years ago

1* the wife was falling for it hook, line and sinker until he played the voice recorder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the few of yours I liked.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Good structured shortstory. Right to the point. Husband like a boy scout...always prepared with recoorder. BTRH...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done, but what was that line about Debbie removing her bra?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut debbie removed her bra for the boss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK WRITERS SHOULD HAVE MORE CHARACTERS THAT USE THEIR BRAINS, EVEN A CELL PHONE REVORDS AND TAKES PIC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had hoped he was recording it and he had. At last a self assured, self cantered pig gets not only caught but gets royally shafted by the back hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's one way to destroy a slimy POS...😂🤣😂

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

And the "innocent" wife removed her bra in the bathroom because...?

cybertron84cybertron84almost 2 years ago

i had an idea hubby was recording awesome as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ID OF DUMPED HER ASS ANYWAY CUCKOLD

fist11fist11almost 2 years ago

I didn't get the bra removing sentence either.

Donovan7777Donovan7777almost 2 years ago

Questions??? Like other comments, she removed her bra??? She didn’t flinch at all when he put his hand on her shoulder??? If I were her husband I would take a hard look at what might have already happened between the two of them.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 2 years ago

The bra-removal possibility (Hubby is NOT sure) is consistent if Boss has already made some considerable ‘hubby-test-failures’ inroads. However, Sweetie is in the bathroom with Boss’es Sweetie. If BS is on-board with the game Boss has been playing, that would be a distinct (short term) loss for Hubby. Three against one, with far superior resources. Hubby’s financial situation may have been locked up earlier that day, despite his taped evidence.

But, if BS is also a straight-shooter, then Boss is in DEEP doodoo! AND Sweetie would NOT let BS see her as determined competition!

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

Dude... She remove her bra... Why? MC is a cuckold and he doesnt know yet...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story loved the fact he let this SCUMBAG tell him everything while he recorded it. Glad this didn't turn into another cuck hold story so sick of those weakling sissy stories.

Also this is true about scum out there trying to ruin people's marriages cuz they get their rocks off on it. It seems to be even more, nowadays and after they get your wife then they dump them because they're only interested in trying to steal married women away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another gem KB; 5 out of 5 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars. Had potential but was blown. I missed her bra removing sentence, but the fact that she seemed comfy with her boss's arm around her shoulder in front of him & his wife tells that she's been a bit intimate - or at least too comfy - with the boss at work. Great thing, the husband & his recorder. The story seemed to lack much depth to it & minimal conversation. I would've liked to read him asking his wife what happens at the job, as she's comfy with the boss's arm around her & not (from other commenters) going braless. Like I wrote, blown potential. Was author in a hurry to write this story? Bob

lbeachamlbeachamover 1 year ago

I'm sure many wives fall for this. Trust but verify can stop it before it happens. Consider later if you should divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, but did she trust her husband before hearing the recording. Plus, given his past cheating, the simple accusation should have alerted the bosses wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story but the parting shot should have been that Michael's lawyer would be contacting his lawyer in the next 24 hours as well as contact the company lawyer. These kinds of people don't care if they are found out to be a letch, they only respond to loss of finances.

tonyneatotonyneatoover 1 year ago

Perfect burn the scumbag story ! 5+

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best story I've read for a long time keep it up.

OldbuddyOldbuddyover 1 year ago

Not sure there is an original idea in this story. Read same same but different names many times on Literotica.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

It's pretty clear the skank was already fucking her boss. Her feigned outrage at the end was just cover.

She told her boss she never let her husband fuck her ass? That is hardly a subject that would come up in a business conversation. It is something that might come up in pillow talk after she has fucked her lover

No faithful wife takes off her bra at a party and let's another man paw her.

The skank is already fucking her boss, and needs to be kicked to the curb.

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Loved this one, King!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
YES!!!

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Divorce Debbie, its clear the cunt wouldve fucked her boss if that heated conversation didnt happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your got a 5 rating on this story.

I find reading the comments very reveling about diverse mental issues. RCD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with below. When Inread comments in this section — even though I know it’s coming — I’m always amazed at the level of idiocy. It’s like they’re trying to be ridiculous, looking for anything to be bitter, pissed, and aggrieved about. I guess life in grandma’s basement gets pretty depressing.

Storm113Storm113over 1 year ago

2*. Divorce her, she didn't believe him without the recording. No trust, no marriage. At least get her some counseling.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Oh my. If I was hubby I would have thanked him and told him of my cuke desires and please send her home we ith instructions to feed his cum. Then I would kneel quickly a kiss his shoe and promise to serve him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bit sad that it took the recording for the wife to choose but I suppose it was a shocking, hard to believe allegation. Still not the best marriage.

WittonWittonover 1 year ago

I wonder where this conversation took place - some states (California and Florida among them) require two party consent to a recording. I don't know whether making this recording without consent exposes the narrator to criminal liability - it would be hard to find a DA who would prosecute it even if the facts were undisputed.

It would be great to see a BTB story that doesn't employ an electronic deus ex machina

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, 5 stars. I knew he had to have a recorder in his pocket but as some said in comments it is sad that the wife had to hear the recording to believe her husband. Hopefully she will believe him from now on if some other slime ball tries to put the moves on her.

As slimy as the Boss was I just feel he deserves much much more retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Witton is correct, many States require those being recorded be aware of the taping. However the asshole's wife isn't limited by civil laws. If she hears something she knows to be true her response isn't limited by a legal statute. Dad can fire the offending S-I-L and put an end to his arrogant self delusions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have most definitely made my wife decide right there and then, before playing the recording it would either cement our marriage or destroy it. Then I would play it, and prove that I was a man of my word, if she chose to trust me it would further strengthen our marriage, if she hadn't then it would show her how wrong and backwards she was about both me and her boss. For me it would prove not only that she had neither trust nor faith in me and our marriage, but also that she had a vital flaw that she could easily be played by other men. Would I give her a another chance, it is possible however not probable.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 1 year ago

Here is the problem. You created too much doubt and conflict for this to be ultimately successful. You created too much tension with the wife; her dressing far more sexy than before, her not reacting to her bosses touches, her sitting close with him. The way this was written, the boss may not have been lying entirely and Debbie was already in at least an emotional affair. So what if the husband blew up the situation, he still has problems with his marriage. Issues that are unresolved at resolution which leaves the reader unsatisfied.

The scene at the end was great but you went too far. If he had done this before and his wife knew, she is likely to believe the husband without the tape. You developed far too much for a flash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

12 states out of 50 require all parties to a conversation be made aware before recording it, 38 states only require one party to be aware.

Then too, they are in a restaurant, which is a public place and so the expectation of privacy is questionable.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Short and sweet 5 stars i hate the intence history so many feel the need to add

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous I'm sure that the recording was for his pig wife, her boss and the boss's wife only, not court

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the legal experts among the commentators of these type of stories. Shucks, I am not even sure this one is set in the USA but I am sure it is set in Fictionland whre anything is possible. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OH YOU POOR BASTARD!! this pig has been fucking her boss from the start!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

But the whore Debbie was still dressing up sexily as her boss told her to, so dumb can the cunt really be!!!

Michael has a skank on his hands

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Only made one mistake. Should have left his slut skank cheating wife with them. No way she wasn't going to cheat, maybe she already has!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typical KB story. The man is a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why are the commenters ragging on about the wife. I am sure asshole was playing a seduction game but she genuinely thought he wanted her to work late due to her skills and job performance. There is zero sign she cheated. Either people don't read the story or their are trolls running around commenting at random. Stop putting your own paranoia and insecurities into the author's story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Michael should draw up a post-nup with his bitch wife, Debbie!! Ugly Debbue was still siding with her boss until he played the recording!! How does the boss know she has not been fucked in the ass!! She was dressing sexier for her boss!!

YOUR ENDING WAS ABSOLUTE TRASH BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO ADDRESS THE ABOVE!! MICHAEL NEEDS PAYBACK ON THE SKANK DEBBIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

2 stars because you failed to address the Michael-Debbie relation and Debbie siding with her boss and him knowing about her ass fucking!! In a way Debbie has shown slut tendencies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant! Just brilliant! Hoisted by his own petard. Hopefully wifey heeded her wake-up call.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant, wife needs to listen to the tape, then go to counseling or a divorce lawyer, I would suspect divorce lawyer is better option, husband needs lawyer to sue company and divorce wife, also send copy of tape to all company husbands, so they can do same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked your story gave it five stars.

I would love to see an Epilog, a lawsuit against the company, the revenge by other betrayed husbands, and her in counseling.

Nice short story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a great start of a story. But where's the next chapter where the husband legally sue him and the company for millions, since he wasn't going to Physically hurt the son of a bitch..

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

5 stars great !

An amazing takedown of a piece of shit predator in less than 3,000 words!

vicelordvicelord12 months ago

And then he filed for divorce because his wife wouldn't believe a word he said until he could offer proof.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

All along the store I was thinking... If only he could somehow record the asshole.

You should of been beside me as I was laughing reading your last few sentences.

Good one ! Short and Nice endind. 5 *

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wasn't expecting this. But... TBH, who would want to fuck a man who thinks she's beneath him?

I don't like cuckolds for this exact reason- I always think that the whole thing is about the two men and nothing to do with the woman and what she wants at all, so it feels manipulative.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The skank Debbie needed some payback for glamming it up for her asshole boss....bitch got off easy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it. So sweet and so short. Had everything it needed from the anger to the joy.

Emma2009Emma20099 months ago

Perfect, got the asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story. You had the MC make a mistake though. I would have left and waited to see if my wife followed me. Regardless of whether she did or not,immediately go back and play the recording.This way he would have got the TRUE feelings/relationship of his wife towards her boss,not a reaction of a women being tricked...4 stars..JZK..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I gave it a five because most commenters are too dimwitted to understand that this story has more than a little humor and irony in its words. No, they wanted to see the prototypical LW story with violence, marital destruction, and shattered lives. KB is a top-notch writer. If only the commenters deserved such good material.

Storm113Storm1138 months ago

I gave it a 2 because he didn't divorce her. Their marriage is already over. If his wife didn't take his word over her boss's then she isn't worth being married to.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

Loved it !

5 stars.

No question about it !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

After several reading over the years, two things still stand out to me -

~~~~

1) Boss's wife. He has a history of cheating, yet she doesn't react to MC;s accusation until she hears the recording?

~~~~

2) We're in the MC's head. He KNOWS he's got the Boss dead to rights with the recording, yet he's all, "Oh, dear, what will I ever do?"

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nicely done. Game Set Match 😂BardnotBard

Donovan7777Donovan77777 months ago

I question her seeming lack of awareness about her situation. She can’t be that much of a dumb shit and hold a position of some importance. But the real telling piece is when the boss puts his hand on her shoulder and she doesn’t flinch or react in any way. My question to Michael is “what has already happened between them?” Why did she seem nervous when she returned and the BIG question is why did she take her bra off . There’s a whole other story to be written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Even if the hidden recorder was telegraphed a little early it was still a well written story that was created to be the outcome of what every trusting husband would like to believe is possible from a loving wife. I do believe that the lack of reaction when the asshole puts his hand on Debbie's shoulder was a sign that she was too comfortable with this type of attention than would be acceptable and the lack of reaction from the other wife was less than believable. Still a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

doubt husband fell for bunch of lies wife said or she already being seduced hint is removing her bra in the restroom why? But recording was game changer or other she quit her job because husband nows about the seduction part ,was she innocent doubt that husband keep eye on her she was border of cheating wifes

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19816 months ago

Well her actions were weird 1 she removed her bra in the bathroom there was no reason behind it 2 she was too familiar with physical contact from her boss so like was stated if she hasn't already slept with him she knew his plans and she was willing to go along with it so her actions in the end was basically for her husband benefit i honestly believe she already fucked him and the boss got greedy and wanting to make the husband a cuckold so he told him what he was going to do for now on and she was playing mind games on her husband to stay married to him while she fucks other men like her boss at least until her bosses wife leaves him and takes him for a lot of his half of the assets after alamoney

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nicely done. Well written, well paced and well imagined. A fun read. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...