The Smith Family - Helping Mom

Story Info
Short - Son walks in on Mom touching herself.
1.7k words
4.41
51k
69

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

[The first in a series of short erotic stories about an incestuous family. I want to keep these light on plot and to the point, getting right to the stuff people are here for. If you prefer wordier/plot-heavy content, please check out my other work.]

The Smiths are a relatively normal family, everyone agree. In fact many feel they're kind of boring. A family of six, they live in a large house in the suburbs. Certainly a very close family, spending most of their time together when not at work or school. Though no one knows how close they truly are. And nobody would expect what happens behind closed doors.

(All characters are 18+)

-----

James walked into his parents' room to find his mother sprawled half-naked on the bed, stroking herself gently, her pants around her ankles. James was unperturbed by this, it wasn't exactly an unfamiliar site. His family's libido being what it was, it wasn't unusual to find one or more of them touching themselves somewhere around the house. "Hey Mom, have you seen my jacket? The red one?"

Susan opened her eyes and smiled warmly at James, continuing to pleasure herself. "Oh... um... let me think." She looked up the ceiling, rubbing her clit slowly as she tried to remember where the jacket was, she was sure she'd seen it somewhere today. "I think I just washed it actually, check down in the basement."

James smiled. "Awesome, thanks!" He said, moving back towards the door.

"Are you going out?" Susan called after him.

"Yeah, in about an hour, why?" he asked, stopping. "Did you want me to help?"

"Would you mind?" she asked apologetically.

"Of course, not," James replied, smiling back and pulling off his shirt.

The youngest of his four siblings, Susan had always had a soft spot for James. and she'd found they had excellent chemistry in bed.

James lay his slender body atop of his mother's curvier form. They held each other as they began to kiss passionately. James didn't linger at her lips for long, however. He moved swiftly down her neck before pulling off her top and tossing it aside while Susan kicked off her jeans. Her son greeted both of her breasts with a playful suck before running his tongue down her abdomen. She laughed, enjoying how confident he'd become with her since their first time together.

It wasn't long before he was at her pelvis, nuzzling the hair above her opening before pushing his face into Susan's lower lips. Susan groaned happily as her son pleasured her. It always felt special whenever her children made the effort to 'go down' on her. And though James wasn't quite as skilled as Ashley or Emily, he always seemed to put his full effort into it. And better still, he never had to be asked.

She moaned softly and caressed his brown hair, the same color locks they all had, as his tongue ran up and down her opening, pausing every so often to suck on her labia. His hands gripped her large thighs and he pushed his face in deeper. His tongue entered Susan and her moans grew a little louder. "Mmm... good boy... just like that... fuck..."

He continued this for a several more minutes, pushing his tongue in as deep as it could go, attempting to explore everything it could reach, hoping to explore a little more than last time, as his mother squirmed underneath him, her moans increasing in intensity.

James grinned up at her as he withdrew, wiping his mouth, Susan smiling back at her son. "I never know why I ever bother try doing it by myself. It's always so boring," she sighed.

"You should just ask," he said, stroking her inner thighs gently. "Put it in the family group text or something," James suggested. "Usually one of us is home." He went back down, kissing and licking around Susan's pussy.

"Oh I don't want to be a b-bother..." she said, letting out loud sighs once more, her breath getting heavier and heavier.

James teased his mother's clit with the tip of his tongue before wrapping his lips around it. She cried out loudly as he began to suck. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh.. oh Jaimie... Oh FUCK!" Her cries grew louder still as he accompanied his sucking by sliding two fingers into her, thrusting in and out.

Susan came hard. She lay back on the bed, panting a little. James, moved next to his mom, wrapping an arm around her as he kissed her lightly on the face, neck and chest. "I gotta go get ready..." he murmured, though he didn't seem quick to leave.

Susan smiled. "A date?" she asked, hoping she wasn't going to make her son tardy.

James shook his head. "Just meeting up with friends, you know, Ryan and everyone," he informed her as he took a nipple into his mouth, teasing it for a moment. "Guess I don't really have to be perfectly on time..." he added with a grin.

"Well, I'd hate to be selfish. You took care of me... least I could do is take care of you," Susan said in a sultry tone. She reached down to lightly stroke the front of his pants. Unsurprisingly, she felt a large bulge within. "Doggy or cowgirl?" she asked simply.

James began pulling down his pants and briefs. "Uh... doggy," he decided, feeling a little excited. "Anal?" he asked, after his long, thick cock was finally free.

"Mmm... okay," his mother said, shaking her head and smiling. "Get the lube," she told him. James nodded, standing to kick off his pants, before going over to the bed-side table. Mom's top drawer contained a small assortment of toys, erotic literature and condoms, as well as a bottle of lubricant.

"Almost finished," he informed Susan, moving back onto the bed, kneeling next to her and handing her the bottle.

"Yeah, need to buy another family pack next time we go to Costco. I'll tell your father." She ran her fingers lightly up and down her son's cock as she talked, ending by giving his tip a quick kiss. James' cock twitched. She poured the liquid into her hand and cupped it around his long shaft. She went back and fourth and around, slowly and sensually ensuring the whole this was covered. Eyes gazed up at his the entire time. She felt him throb gently and grinned.

Susan handed the bottle up to James and got into position, getting on all fours, her wide, round ass pointed up towards him. Her whole family loved that ass, James as much as any of them, maybe more.

James poured a little lube on his finger and pushed it gently into her hole, making Susan sigh with pleasure. Once he was done, he put the bottle aside and slowly inserted his cock.

Susan was thankful James wasn't as girthy as his brother or father, though he was quite long. Still, it was always a joy when one of them was inside her, and she loved knowing how much fun they had when they mounted her like this. Though of course, as demanding as anal could be, she always enjoyed herself as well.

Almost as soon as the thrusting began, Susan and James began to moan and groan loudly. James loved how tight his Mom's ass felt around his cock. He considered himself very lucky that he had a Mom willing to do anal with him. His sister Emily was always far more reluctant, though Ashley was usually up for anything.

His grunts increased in volume as he thrust faster and faster inside of Susan, his mother's moans turning to screams of pleasure. He pressed his chest against his back, Susan letting her body collapse under her son's weight as she cried happily into the mattress. They both loved how close they felt to one another when they were like this.

James continued to thrust wildly into Susan, really putting his core muscles to work as he nuzzled and kissed at her neck. "God you're so fucking hot Mom..." he groaned into her ear. "I just want to fuck you like this all day long." He heard himself say.

"Me too..." he heard her moan. Her hands were gripping the sheets so tight, she thought they were going to tear. Meanwhile, her son's fingers dug into her waist, his strong hold feeling amazing. "Oh fuck.... Jaimie... harder! harder!" Jaime obliged, thrusting as hard and as fast as he could, neither of them worrying to keep the noise down.

Soon enough, he was done. The release felt amazing. He shuddered in a sensation of pure ecstasy. He collapsed on top of his Mom's bare, sweaty back before rolling onto the bed next to her.

They both lay quite still, panting and perspiring. Eventually Susan turned her body, facing upwards. She gripped her son's hand, rubbing it softly. "I think I'll be quite sore tomorrow," Susan giggled. She kissed James gently on the cheek, followed by a longer kiss on the mouth, and finally a more motherly kiss on the forehead, her fingers lightly caressing the base of his now quite sensitive cock, all the while.

Eventually James managed to sit-up. He checked the time on the old alarm clock resting on the dresser. "Still got time to spare," he said with a grin. "I'll uh... I'll go shower, I think..." he said, standing, still breathing quite heavily. He picked up his discarded clothes and moved towards the door.

"I'd offer to join you but I feel I need to have a quick nap..." Susan smiled, still laying across the bed, feeling her son's cum gently leaking out of her. "You have fun," she told him, back before 10 though, it is a school night."

James grinned, "Yeah Mom, I know," he laughed, going over to quickly kiss her on the forehead before leaving the bedroom.

"Love you Jaime," she called after him.

"Love you too Mom," he called back.

Susan moved her body, resting her head on a pillow, hoping there wouldn't be too much of a mess when she woke up. This family went through clean bed linen a lot faster than most families. But she couldn't complain. As she closed her eyes she thought about how lucky a woman she was to be a mother to such wonderful children and to have such a loving family.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers