The Smith Family - The Dryer Scene

Story Info
Brother and sister re-enact their favorite porn video.
1.9k words
4.4
27.8k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers

[The second in a series of short, episodic erotic stories about an incestuous family. I want to keep these plot-light and to the point, getting right to the stuff people are here for. They can also be read in any order. If you prefer wordier/plot-heavy content, please check out my other work.]

The Smiths are a relatively normal family, everyone agree. In fact many feel they're kind of boring. A family of six, two sons and two daughters, they live in a large house in the suburbs. Certainly a very close family, spending most of their time together when not at work or school. Though no one knows how close they truly are. And nobody would expect what happens behind closed doors.

(All characters in this story are 18+)

-----

"Big brother, help!" Ashley yelled as Tyler came down the basement stairs. She was crouched down on her knees, her head and shoulders inside the dryer. She wore some kind of lingerie, a sheer silk dress type thing he didn't quite know the name of, but she looked cute in it. He especially liked the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath. "I'm stuck big brother, you have to help me!" Her giggles echoed in the drum of the machine.

Tyler rolled his eyes but he couldn't help but laugh. He kept his weights down here and was hoping to workout as he usually did around this time everyday, though, apparently his sister had other plans for him. Ashley was, of course, not really stuck. She loved to roleplay and this one had become a bit of a favorite of the pair, the plot of one of their favorite porn videos to watch together. "Oh no!" he exclaimed in an exaggerated voice. "What should I do?! I need to find a way to pull you out!" As much as he would groan about Ashley making him play her games, he always had fun.

She'd used to make him play 'house' with her when they were younger, he'd always hated it. But as they got older, playing at being a married couple became a little more fun. 'Playing doctor' too, she loved his 'thorough gynecological examinations'. And despite being adults now, with jobs and everything, they still loved to play like this together.

They'd always been close as siblings, something others found surprising. But they had similar interests. They both had the same taste in sex jams, they both had a thing for public sex and they both enjoyed watching porn together (but only the videos with the most ridiculous plotlines).

Tyler gripped his sister's ass with both hands. Her hips were a little narrower than their sister Emily's were, but it was still nice and round. "Okay let me try and get a handle on you." He said as he squeezed her cheeks. "I'm gonna try and pull you out now. One... Two... Three... pull!" He made a show of pulling with all his might. "Oh wow," he said, wiping his brow to feign exhaustion, trying not to laugh too hard, "you're really stuck. If only there was some way I could really latch myself into you, that way I could pull you out no problem."

"Hurry big brother, I'm claustrophobic!" Ashley cried out, holding back tears of laughter. She didn't really know why these little games appealed to her so much. It wasn't that she had a problem doing things in a more conventional way, but sometimes it got a little boring and she loved turning sex into play, especially with Tyler. "Maybe you've got something long you could use to pull me out?" she suggested.

Tyler hit his forehead as if reaching an epiphany. "Of course!" He pulled down his sweat pants and boxers, pulling out his cock. "Okay, hold still..." he said, kneeling down and sliding it slowly into his sister's wet pussy. She sighed as his thick member entered her. It was such a familiar, comforting feeling. Of all the boyfriends she'd had, and among the rest of the household too, it was Tyler alone who made her feel truly whole when they lay together.

"Oh that's so nice and long," she purred, "but will it be enough?" she asked with false despair.

"Let's hope so, little sister," Tyler proclaimed boldly. "Hold on though, let me make sure it fits properly." He began thrusting in and out of her slowly, causing Ashley to let out long, soft moans.

"Mmm... good but you might need to move a little faster... the friction will make it stick easier."

"Sounds plausible, I'll give it a try," Tyler laughed, beginning to thrust properly as Ashley's moans grew louder and louder.

They had been going at it for a good few minutes when their mom came down the stairs carrying a laundry basket. Susan paid little attention to the siblings, it wasn't the first time she'd walked in on them in a compromising position like this. She was just glad her kids got on so well. She placed the clothes into the washer, right next to dryer that Ashley was 'stuck' in, humming to herself.

"Make sure, you don't get any cum into the dryer again," she told her son, as she poured in the fabric softener. A sweaty, out of breath Tyler nodded in affirmation. She turned to go back up the stairs as the washing machine activated, but turned back around when she reached the first step. "Oh and if the two of you are still here in twenty minutes, can you put the clothes into the dryer?"

"Sure!" Ashley called back. "You can stay if you like, help Tyler 'get me unstuck'?"

Susan smiled. "Thanks sweetie but I got a lot of work to do, but you two have fun. Maybe the three of us can do something later though," she suggested before going back up the stairs.

The brother and sister kept going, Ashley amazed at her brother's stamina and endurance. "Oh fuck, it's not working?" she groaned.

"Maybe if I try... a different hole?" Tyler grunted. He pulled out of his sister's pussy and stood up. He himself was surprised by how long he was managing to go. Maybe it was because in situations like this, she wasn't touching him as well.

He stood and lifted his sister's ass a little higher before sliding his cock in slowly. Ashley grit her teeth and gripped the dryer's opening as he used her 'back entrance'.

"Yep... it's tighter," Tyler stated. "I should have you out in no time." He began thrusting again, a slower pace than before.

"Mmm... yeah... I think... I think it's working..." Ashley said with a happy sigh. One last pull, okay, as hard as you can, okay?"

"Okay." Tyler gripped her ass once more, his cock still inside her. "On the count of three. One... two... three!" He pulled back hard and Ashley allowed herself to be pulled. Brother and sister lay on top of each other on the floor, laughing hysterically. Tyler was flat on his back, his sister had somehow managed to remain with his cock still in her ass.

She rode him, reverse cowgirl style, for a little bit, moaning all the way, until she finally managed to clamber to her feet, sliding off of Tyler's cock. She reached down to help her brother up. They stood in front of each other, Ashley gazed up at her brother, her hair a little disheveled, her lingerie very sheer. Tyler leered down at his sister, his pants tossed aside, his cock throbbing. "My hero..." she said in a soft, sultry tone, pressing a hand flat against his toned upper body. "However shall I repay you?"

Tyler smirked and toyed with the hem of her lingerie. "I can think of a few ways..."

Her arms wrapped themselves around his shoulders and gazed lovingly up into his handsome face. He returned the look with a very affectionate smile, wrapping his large arms around her waist. The love between them was more than genuine.

They kissed passionately. It was as wonderful as the first kiss they'd shared, they both thought, the first kiss either of them had ever had. It was something familiar and comfortable, something that felt more special than what they had with the rest of their family.

Eventually their lips broke away from one another's and they beamed at each other for a short while, before Ashley got down to her knees, giving Tyler a wink as she did so. Tyler's cock was still out and still very erect. That just made things more efficient for her. Quickly, both her hands wrapped themselves around his lower shaft and her lips wrapped themselves around the tip of his cock.

There was always something special about Ashley's blowjobs, Tyler thought to himself, as he gently held her head, stroking her long brunette hair as she slurped away on his long mast. He loved how she seemed to swirl her tongue around it and he loved how much of his length she was able to take in. While his mother and other sister also gave great head, neither could deep throat like Ashley could. Ashley wouldn't even gag.

Ashley listened to her brother's groans as she took in his cock. She felt that familiar pulsing sensation that indicated he was almost 'finished' and retracted her mouth from his cock, her saliva glistening along it.

"What are you doing?" he asked, looking a little dazed.

Ashley pulled down the top of her lingerie, exposing her perky double D-cups. She gripped his cock once more and began to run her hand up and down it, caressing, not pulling, running her thumb sensually along the base. Her eyes met his and he understood what she wanted from him. Tyler grinned.

He came hard onto her face and chest. Ashley screamed happily, giggling as he landed some in her mouth. "Careful, make sure you don't get it everywhere, Mom hates that."

"She doesn't mind it when we're in her room. At least on her anyway," he laughed, though doing his best to aim at his sister and not get any on the floor, walls, or the washer and dryer behind her. When he was empty, Tyler lifted up his sticky sister, both of them laughing heartily. Their lips met once more as the siblings held each other in a tight embrace.

When they broke apart, Ashley gripped her brother's hand. "Shower?" she asked, looking hopeful that they could keep this going a little longer. Tyler looked apologetic and shook his head.

"Think I need to recover a little bit, plus I was gonna work out a little, though you definitely helped exercise my core," he grinned. "Besides, Mom's wash is almost finished, better stick it in the dryer for her."

Ashley was disappointed but understanding, She wished everyone in her family had the sex drive she did. If she had her way she'd be fucking them 24/7, but she couldn't blame them for needing a break, she could be a lot. She kissed her brother on the cheek. "Okay, I'll see if Emily is in the mood. Love you 'big brother', she giggled," waving as she headed up and out of the basement.

Tyler waved back, smiling as he watched her leave. He sighed, wondering if there was something more to their relationship. Was there more to their relationship than just siblings, or just fuck buddies. He shook his head and unloaded the washing machine. When he was done he went over to his weight bench and took one of the small dumbbells off the rack. As he started his reps, he thought about his gorgeous sister. Though he felt a little drained from their session, he had a physique to maintain. He had to look his best for her.

JaylaK96
JaylaK96
330 Followers