The Smith Family Picnic

Story Info
The family celebrate the twins' 21st.
4.4k words
4.29
13.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers

THE SMITH FAMILY PICNIC

This is a work of total fiction. Any similarities to real people and/or events is coincidental.

THE CHARACTERS

Jim Smith: Patriarch of the family. 41, 5'10, slight middle-age spread

Jacqueline Smith: Matriarch of the family. 40, 5' 7, 38D-25-36, natural blonde

Doug Smith: Twin to Dawn Smith. 21, 6', toned build

Dawn Smith: Twin to Doug Smith. 21, 5'7, 36-24-35, sandy blonde hair

---

"Wow! That was great," said Doug to his twin sister, Dawn, as she finished giving him a blowjob by letting him come in her mouth.

"Mmm, you've been into the pineapple juice again," said Dawn smilingly as she dabbed a few stray blobs of spunk from the corners of her mouth.

Doug and Dawn were the product of high school sweethearts Jim and Jacqueline (Jax to anyone who knew or met her). Tomorrow was going to be a special day - it was the twins' 21st birthday and they were indulging a bit of their own special pre-birthday celebrations.

The twins had been involved in their incestuous relationship since they had turned 18 and truly discovered the joys of the opposite sex and had done almost every sexual act together. They took care to hide their relationship from their parents because they were unsure of how they would react. But if Jim and Jax knew, it was never discussed or brought up in conversation.

The twins' latest fantasies involved having sex with their parents and becoming one truly incestuous family. Although it was regarded as morally wrong, they could see nothing wrong in showing their familial love in a physical manner.

For their part, Jim and Jax often found themselves fantasising about having sex with their children when they started maturing, although they never told their respective objects of desire, or acted on their fantasies. In the sanctuary of their own bedroom Jim and Jax often talked about their fantasies and always got turned on immensely. This always led to intense lovemaking which left them both utterly exhausted.

In the morning on the day before the twins' 21st birthday, Jim and Jax were in bed gently fondling each other and discussing what they should plan for the next day.

"Let's organise a picnic and if the time is right, we'll seduce them and act out our fantasies," suggested Jax as she started masturbating Jim. The strength of her grip on Jim's prick became stronger, and Jim knew that the plan wouldn't require too much preparation - just find a nice and quiet setting and see what develops.

As their foreplay progressed to actual sex and he was fucking Jax, Jim began fantasising that he was fucking Dawn and began thrusting in powerful strokes. Jax too was enjoying their early morning session, but her mind was elsewhere - she began imagining what sex would be like with her son. They both came hard, and then drifted back off to sleep for a while longer, lost in their dreams.

Meanwhile the twins were devising their own plans.

Doug said, "I think we should do something special for our birthday. Why don't we take Mum and Dad out to somewhere in the bush, and then try to seduce them? I've seen the way Dad's been looking at you lately; I don't think it'll be all that difficult."

Dawn thought for a moment and agreed to the plan.

"Mum's been a little stand-offish with me lately," she said. "But she seems to perk up whenever you're around," she continued. "I only hope we haven't misread the signs. Now, come over here. I want to taste that prick of yours again."

"Only if you let me eat your fanny as well," answered Doug.

They both fell back onto the bed and started a frenzied 69 which lasted until Doug exploded in Dawn's mouth again so hard that she almost choked on the load, and she started gushing all over Doug's face and hair. After they recovered, they got up and had a shower together in the bathroom they shared. Doug dried his sister off carefully and although he was hard again, he just kissed her and said, "Until tomorrow then, babe; and don't worry, the plan is so simple it just has to work!"

That night as they were all gathered the dining table finishing their evening meal, Jim announced, "Since tomorrow is your birthday, your Mum and I decided that as a special treat, we'll take you down to the river and have a picnic; just the family."

Dawn and Doug showed surprise momentarily. Doug was the first to recover and said, "That's funny, Dad, because Dawn and I were thinking much the same thing."

Jax and Dawn then began excitedly talking about what they should take to eat, leaving Doug and Jim to do the dishes. Although they were all together, they were each thinking their own individual thoughts about the coming day.

The next day, a Saturday, started with brilliant sunshine and not a cloud in the sky. The family couldn't be more excited and quickly packed up the family station wagon and headed off towards the river - a popular spot, but there were little bush tracks which led off to pockets of isolation.

All throughout the drive out to the country, Dawn was keeping Doug in a constant state of arousal by discreetly and lightly massaging him through his shorts. Doug just rested his head back and enjoyed his sister's ministrations. He promised her that he would reciprocate later that night.

When they arrived at the picnic grounds, they were slightly disappointed that some family groups had claimed the prime tables. Jim continued down the track and found a nice, quiet clearing on a bend in the river - far enough away from the other visitors so that they were unlikely to be disturbed; and all four of them were quite sure that they didn't intend to disturb anyone else.

Jim spread out a blanket. The whole family sat around and enjoyed the slapdash meal the girls had prepared the night before.

After a few celebratory toasts to the twins' birthday with the wine they had brought, Jax stood up and stretched. She had carefully selected her wardrobe and was wearing a singlet top and cut-off shorts, sans underwear, in a deliberate attempt to arouse Doug's libido and passion. When she looked across at her son and saw the bulge that Doug was sporting, she smiled to herself - it had worked.

"Who wants to come for a walk?" she asked, while staring directly at Doug.

He said straight away, "I'll come, Mum. I need to burn a few calories."

Jim, who had manoeuvred closer to Dawn, said, "No thanks, honey. I'll just stay here and relax."

"And I'll keep Dad company," said Dawn.

"OK. We'll be back in an hour or so," said Jax and, linking her arm into her son's, started walking off.

Doug was happy that he'd be able to spend some "alone time" with his mother - he could implement the seduction plan. His erection had returned with a vengeance, and the way Jax was dressed wasn't helping. Although he had seen her plenty of times before in revealing bikinis and tight tops which turned him on, he had Dawn to relieve his sexual frustrations. Today he thought that his mother was the most beautiful sight he had seen, and he just had to have her. He was lost in his reveries when Jax suddenly stopped.

Doug looked around. They had come further into the bush and now stood on a patch of soft luxuriant grass shaded by tall timbers all around which offered some screening from the outside world. There was a fallen tree off to one side. Jax walked over and sat on the log. She patted the space beside her.

"Come over here Doug and sit down. I'd like to talk to you for a minute," she said, now openly ogling her son's bulging shorts.

Doug dropped his hands to cover his still evident hardness but did as instructed.

Jax decided that a direct approach was needed. She gingerly touched the front of Doug's shorts and said, "You've had that boner for some time now. Isn't it uncomfortable?"

"A bit," Doug conceded.

Jax leaned over and gave his son a kiss on the neck and whispered, "Would you like Mummy to make it better for you?" She dropped her hand and lightly touched the tip of his bulge, which twitched in response.

Doug could only grunt in reply.

"Stand up and strip for me," commanded Jax. Doug took off his T-shirt and then hesitated. Jax reached for Doug's shorts and pulled them down in one motion. The tip of his cock was poking out of his briefs. Jax impatiently ripped the briefs off, and Doug's impressive 7" emerged and stood proudly. Jax was impressed. She grasped Doug's prick with one hand, and without a word bent her head and took him into her mouth. She began sucking and licking and massaging his balls. Because of the heightened excitement, her son came almost immediately. It was so sudden that he hadn't been able to give his mum a warning. To her credit, although initially surprised, Jax managed to swallow all Doug had to offer.

"Sorry, Mum," mumbled Doug. "I didn't mean to do that."

Jax smiled and countered, "Nonsense, Doug. If anyone should be apologising, it is me - taking advantage of my son. I might have overstepped my boundaries as a parent by letting what just happened happen in the first place, but I'm not sorry. Now let me take a good look at you."

As he stood before her, Doug started to get hard again. Jax openly admired her son's physique and started to feel herself getting moist.

"It's not fair. Only one of us naked," she teased. "Would you mind if I took off my clothes too?"

"Are you kidding, Mum? I'd love to see you naked," Doug admitted.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Jax after she had stripped and paraded in front of her gobsmacked son.

He didn't know where to look first - her beautiful smiling face, her magnificent breasts that were showing only an ever-so-slight sagging, her tanned stomach, and legs, her not too plump arse, her smoothly shaved pussy - it was all on uninhibited display.

Doug stepped forward and took his mother in a solid embrace. "Mum, you are the most beautiful woman I know, and I love you very much," he gushed.

He leaned down, Jax reached up and they shared a deep, loving French kiss, their tongues fighting for dominance. As they broke off the kiss, Jax took her son's dick in her hand and slowly started massaging him.

"It's time to be blunt. Would you like to fuck your dear old mum, Doug? Although it's considered improper in polite circles, I'd love to feel this beauty inside me," Jax said lustfully as she gently tugged Doug's diamond-hard prick.

Doug moved his hand over his mother's pussy and after feeling the moisture on the outer lips, ventured to start lightly fingering her. He met no resistance from Jax - indeed she spread her legs a little wider, silently encouraging Doug to go deeper.

After a few pleasurable minutes of feeling up each other, Doug suddenly stopped.

"Ah... Mum, I have a confession. I have had this recurring fantasy about you and me hooking up for some time, but I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it. I was planning on seducing you today, but I don't think I am doing a good job."

Jax was not perturbed in the slightest. "Your Dad and I have an inkling that you and Dawn have been 'discovering' each other - and if you are, it doesn't bother us. As far as your worries about us together, don't worry, just let it flow. I've been thinking about you too. I'm also thinking that you'll be a natural. Come on, let's make ourselves comfortable over on the grass; and don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Jax reluctantly let go of Doug's tackle and gently removed his hand, which had resumed its place on her pussy. Taking his hand in both hers, Jax moved it up to her mouth where she started to lick his fingers dry. She looked up into her son's eyes and smiled lovingly. Now was not the time to consider the morality or otherwise of the situation, as she gave in to her carnal desire.

She scooped up Doug's discarded T-shirt and dropped it on the smoothest looking patch of ground. She sat down on it, dragging her eager son down with her.

"OK, let's go," Jax said, putting on a semi-serious tone, which made Doug giggle. Jax ignored the interruption and continued, "We didn't give you twins 'the birds and the bees' talk when we should have so I'm going to give you a few pointers to help you and Dawn along. First, foreplay is extremely important. You've got to make sure that you're both primed for action. Feel how wet I am." As Doug started reaching across to his mother, she was suddenly struck with another idea. "No, not with your hand; feel it with your tongue," Jax said.

Jax lay back and opened her legs. He reached out and started slowly but firmly massaging her breasts and lowered his head. He loved oral sex and after months of wondering if all women tasted as good as Dawn, Doug was about to find out and realise his dream of eating out his mother. As Doug began lapping at his mother's pussy and drinking in her juices, she cooed, "Ooh that's lovely, Doug. Just keep doing that."

Doug continued alternately licking and sucking his mother as she started moaning softly. Jax was getting really turned on by the feel of Doug's tongue grazing her clitoris and she could feel herself rapidly approaching an orgasm. As it hit her, she grabbed Doug's head and ground his face harder into her pussy and gave a little guttural cry out.

Doug was immediately concerned and stopped his ministrations. "I haven't hurt you, have I, Mum?" he asked.

"No, my sweet baby," Jax replied. "What you did was just what I needed. Come on, climb aboard but try not to put too much weight on me; this ground isn't as forgiving as a bed. That's it, rest on your elbows," she instructed.

She reached down between them and took hold of the base of Doug's staff. She lined it up to her now flowing vagina and started slowly feeding it in. Once Doug was about halfway in, Jax said, "OK, baby; you can take over now. Just take it easy and we'll be fine."

"This is so surreal. I'm finally fucking my mum," thought Doug as he started thrusting hard into the object of so many of his wet dreams and wank sessions. "I love you, Mum," he said aloud.

"I love you too, Doug," came the reply.

Doug's thrusting became more urgent.

"Hey! Slow down a bit, big boy. We're not in a sprint race here. Just take it nice and slow, so that we can both enjoy the moment. Let's swap positions and I'll give you an idea of the tempo," she said as she wrapped her legs around her son. Doug wrapped his arms around his mother as they rolled over together; finally stopping with Jax astride Doug, with his penis still firmly embedded in his mother.

Jax savoured the feeling for a moment and then began a slow rhythmic ride, up and down on her son's prick. "Ooh baby, this feels so good," she purred. "You fill me up so nicely."

Doug, too, was enjoying the sensations. "Oh Mum, WOW!" was all he could say as he reached up to play with her breasts.

Jax could feel another orgasm approaching as she started to increase the speed of her bouncing. She wanted the sensation to last a bit longer, so she again instructed Doug, "OK baby, you take over now."

She raised herself up so that just the tip of Doug's prick was in her and stayed motionless. Doug moved his hands down to grasp her hips and lifted himself, plunging his prick hard back into the loving folds of his mother's pussy. He began short, sharp jabbing motions, and Jax was loving every minute of it. She lowered herself so that she could feel the full benefit of his son's powerful cock deep inside her. She was softly grunting as each of Doug's thrusts was powerfully driven home.

"Yes Doug, that's it!" she cried out. "I'm coming. Come with me, baby. I want you to shoot all your seed into your Mummy. Come for me, Doug!"

Despite the load he had already shot, Doug had built up another supply of spunk which he was being told to shoot into his mother's womb. Not being one to disappoint his mother, he gave one final hard thrust and felt a powerful spurt of baby batter coursing through his prick. Jax let out a powerful scream, not caring in that moment who heard her, as she felt her son's seed being blasted into her body and her own orgasm struck.

Utterly exhausted, she collapsed on top of her son and kissed him passionately. "Thanks, son. Like I said, you're a natural. I give you an A+," she giggled. "I can't believe that I waited so long for this."

Doug gave her a passionate embrace in return as he felt his prick finally deflating and, with a gentle 'plop', it slid out of the place that had given so much pleasure. Jax felt a trickle of warm cum leaking out of her now pulverised pussy. She scooped it up in her fingers and, with her son watching intently, slowly licked her fingers clean.

"Yum. You taste nice, baby. I'm definitely going to want more of this."

Doug smiled widely. "Thanks, Mum. Just keep buying my 'secret ingredient'... pineapple juice."

Doug fully intended to have sex with his mother again; but right now, he was basking in the afterglow of his first sexual experience with her.

After a few minutes of relaxing in the warm sunshine, Jax suggested that they go down to the river and take a quick skinny-dip to freshen up. They didn't bother to redress; they just gathered up their clothes and left the clearing arm in arm.

"Happy birthday, baby," said Jax in a loving tone.

Jim watched as Jax and Doug left for their walk. Once they disappeared, he turned his attention to his beautiful daughter. He reclined back on the blanket and to his pleasure, Dawn lay down beside him.

Like her mother, Dawn had taken the time to carefully select her wardrobe that morning. She wore a simple halter top with no bra, a short skirt, and the sexiest G-string she owned.

"So, Dad, what do you want to do?" she asked innocently.

"Well, to be honest sweetheart, not terribly much at all. I just want to lie here for a bit and enjoy the sunshine. In fact, I might even sunbake for a while," Jim replied as he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

Dawn looked at her father. Although he was no Adonis, he was handsome enough and, to Dawn's secret pleasure, he was sporting an impressive bulge in his shorts. She felt herself getting moist at the sight before her. She decided to throw caution to the wind.

"You know, Dad, you really should put some sunscreen on," said Dawn. "I'll go and get it."

As she got up, she deliberately flashed her father a view of her skimpy underwear and was pleased when she saw that her father was watching her every movement. When she got back to the car, she snuck a quick peek at herself in the rear-view mirror and could see that her nipples were already erect and clearly visible through her top. She grabbed the tube of sunscreen that was always kept in the glovebox and got back to her father's side.

"You don't want to get burnt, do you? Here, I'll help you put it on," she said as she moved behind Jim. Dawn squirted a small amount of sunscreen into her hand and started rubbing it slowly into her father's back. Jim was enjoying the massage and could feel himself getting harder. All too soon, Dawn stopped. "All done, Daddy. Would you do my back now?"

Jim assumed a kneeling position behind his daughter. He said, "You know what? You're going to get tan lines. Why don't you take your top off so I can cover your whole back? In fact, we're alone here so why don't we both get completely nude? No chance of any tan lines that way."

"Good idea, Dad. Can you help me?" enthused Dawn.

As if caught up in one of his fantasies, Jim reached over and undid the ties that held his daughter's top in place and then removed it. Dawn stood up and shimmied out of her skirt and her G-string, then sank back down and lay down on her front. Jim quickly discarded the rest of his clothing and resumed his kneeling position. He squeezed some of the sun lotion into his hands and began lovingly massaging his daughter's back, prostrate before him. His hands swept up and down her body, feeling every part of her body exposed to his gaze - shoulders, back, legs and arse; all received attention from Jim's roving hands and fingers. Dawn began gently sighing, enjoying what her father was doing to her and getting turned on by the sensation.

Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers
12