The Smith Family Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers

"OK, all done," Jim eventually said. "Turn over and I'll do your front now."

Dawn rolled over and caught sight of his penis for the first time. Although she had fantasised about the size of her father before, she wasn't quite expecting the 8" monster that was proudly pointing out of Jim's lap. She gave a little involuntary gasp.

Meanwhile Jim was drinking in the beauty of the woman that lay before him. He had fantasised about Dawn for so long and now here she was, looking up at her handsome dad and wondering what he was going to do next. Jim was entranced. It seemed he was looking everywhere at once - her flawless features, her beautiful breasts, her trim waist, her neatly trimmed thatch of pubic hair, her slender legs.

He leaned over and lightly kissed her breasts before moving up to give her a long, loving French kiss, while his slightly greasy fingers began exploring her lower body. Dawn parted her legs slightly, as if in invitation to her father's questing hand.

"Ooh Daddy," was all she could muster in a little-girl voice as Dawn surrendered herself to the pleasure she was feeling on her clitoris from her father's attention.

Caught up in his lust, Jim quietly said, "Oh Dawn, you are so beautiful. I love you always. I must have you."

"You don't know how long I have waited to hear you say that Dad," Dawn almost whispered, as if not trusting her own voice.

As he recommenced alternately feeling his daughter's wetness and massaging her breasts and nipples, Dawn reached out and, grabbing her father's prick, gave it a few gentle strokes and a reassuring squeeze. With Dawn still holding his now rock-hard prick, Jim manoeuvred himself between his daughter's spread legs. "This might hurt a little at first, angel. But if you relax, I can promise that it becomes pleasurable soon enough."

"I trust you, Daddy," was all Dawn said as she started feeding the monster into her waiting slick hole.

When his prick was about half-way in, Jim took over and slowly pushed in as far as he could, allowing his daughter time to absorb the intruder. Dawn was used to Doug's cock, but its size paled in comparison to her dad's. True to her father's words, she felt a slight discomfort in her pussy. She closed her eyes, and a slight pained frown creased her perfect face. Jim paused at the end of his first stroke.

"OK, baby?" he asked out of concern.

Dawn was concentrating on relaxing and remembering to breathe; she just nodded assent to her dad. Jim began moving again, sliding his big dick slowly in and out of his daughter. He was watching Dawn's face for her reactions. After the third stroke, Dawn opened her eyes and her frown was replaced by a smile. She looked up into Jim's eyes.

"Ooh Daddy. You're right; this feels wonderful. I hope it never stops." All her pent-up emotions were suddenly released in her first orgasm of the day.

Jim slowly picked up his pace and was soon plunging deep into his daughter's accommodating womb. He began varying the speed and angle as he sought to give pleasure to both of them. Dawn was enjoying feeling her father's dick moving inside her and soon collapsed into waves of rapture and a series of minor orgasms. After a few minutes, the pressure became too much for Jim to bear and he announced to Dawn, "I'm going to cum, baby."

"Yes, Daddy. Please come for me. I want to feel your spunk now."

With that, Jim pulled out of his daughter and blew copious amounts of his baby batter all over his daughter's heaving breasts and smiling face. He rolled off Dawn and smiled. When he regained his breath he asked, "So, sweetheart, how was your first time with your dear old dad?"

"It was everything you promised it would be and I imagined it to be, Dad. I hope we can do it again. Can we, please?" Dawn replied.

"We'll see, baby girl, we'll see," said Jim, knowing full-well that he had every intention of fucking his daughter again, and again.

Dawn had fully recovered now from the fucking she had received and leant over her father. She gave him a deep French kiss while reaching down to grasp her father's prick. "Oh Daddy, you're still in a bit of a mess. Here, let me clean you up." With that, she slid Jim's still monstrous member between her lips and proceeded to lick and suck it clean.

Much as he enjoyed the attention he was receiving from his beautiful daughter, Jim said, "Come on, let's go and clean up properly in the river."

With that he scooped Dawn up in his arms and carried her down to the river, sharing loving kisses all the while.

Ausi101
Ausi101
27 Followers
12