All Comments on 'The Smith Siblings'

by Eroscott

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable read more parts please

Thanks for writing and please continue.

nicho1855nicho1855over 3 years ago
A Good Read

I've read and enjoyed all the stories that you've previously posted here Eroscott, and this one is just as good. Thank you. If more chapters are to be added, I wonder what would happen to the storyline if their parents were to be discovered still alive on some remote island.

goducks111goducks111over 3 years ago
5 stars

great erotic story. i hope you plan on a chapter 2. we need more tales from this family.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Wonderful Incest story. Adam gets to have a fantasy sex life that a man could only dream about. 5 stars I agree this would make an interesting saga, chapter 2 would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
}:-(

I'm on page two so far. Premise is good. Build up okay. Description of incestuous lesbianism needs work. Why the hell are you putting quotation marks on EAT when referring to pussy?

We all know you don't literally ingest it. Will you also write about "blow"jobs? Because you don't really blow, you actually suck.

Those last three words also describe your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story, complete with a fine epilogue, which too many authors fail to include and don't feel it's important. The end of a story shouldn't have the reader using their imagination, it's the author's duty to complete their submission. Thanks again!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

An extremely interesting plotline to which you have done justice in both the preparation and the majority of the writing. There are some problems where the word used has been correct but you have used the incorrect tense, this has thrown the flow of the text.

This idea could easily been developed into a full length novel by increasing the history of the parents and the businesses that they built, along with the reasons behind their incestuous relationship.

Otherwise well done, keep up the good work and continue publishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anonymous reviewers from a year ago, if the author wish to use the correct punctuation then that is their prerogative, did the punctuation affect the way this story read, I doubt it.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Too much clamsnapping and too much fixation late on ATM. This could have been fixed by having the siblings girl-boy-girl-boy. Less licking and more fucking would be better.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 1 year ago

then she's responsible for it for eighteen years to life.

And the man pays child support... your view is naive

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous