The Smoke Break

Story Info
She puts more than just a cigarette between her lips.
1.8k words
4.46
9.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had known each other for a while now, not too long but long enough. Meeting him was inevitable, after all, we studied in the same university, had a common friend group, and even lived in the same building. We saw each other all the time even when we didn't want to.

He was just my type - smart, goofy, rugged (with a lot of hair to hold on to at opportune moments) and oh so shy. Often, a bunch of us would head out for drinks and that always led to dancing. As I would sway on the floor, I'd notice him notice me. He would glance at me when he thought I wasn't looking but he'd never say a word or join me. He'd just sit with the boys and sip on his drink, nodding and smiling occasionally.

Soon enough, group hangouts reduced to just him and I chilling in his room. It took me a while to get him to open up but once he did, it was like talking to a different person. We would listen to music, exchange vacation stories or even discuss how we could change the world. Sometimes, when he passionately spoke about something, he would hold my hand in excitement. Just his touch would send shivers down my spine. I'd always leave his room feeling utterly frustrated but I'd never touch myself. I prayed for a better release.

It was exam season and days went by since my last visit to his room. I wanted to spend as much time with the books as I possibly could. But after about 8 hours of continuous studying, one night, I needed to get out of my room. I texted our group asking if anyone was interested in a smoke break but only he responded. Since his room had a massive window, we could smoke there. I immediately headed out.

A few smokes and a few glasses of wine later, he yawned and started dimming the lights. I figured that was my cue to leave.

"You seem tired, and I should probably head back too," I said as I got off the bed I was comfortably perched on.

"Oh no, stay for a bit. I'm just preparing for bed. I'm not gonna fall asleep that fast" he immediately responded as he was taking his shirt off.

As much as I craved for his lean body and strong arms, I could feel my eyelids getting heavier by the second. I decided to leave and leaned in for a goodnight hug. We hugged for longer than usual, although I wasn't complaining.

"You're not wearing a bra" he whispered into my ear. My sleepy eyes flew open as I heard those words. And as they echoed in my head, I could feel his hands roam my back as if to confirm his statement. I remained silent.

Now that I knew my soft tits were against his chest, separated by just a flimsy t-shirt, I pushed myself into him even harder. He responded by wrapping one hand around my waist and turning my face towards his with the other. Even in the dim light, I could see him take a good look at my lips before his lips crashed into mine.

We started slow, passionately tasting each other but it went on to becoming hungry, more primal. He bit my lower lip so hard that it stung. The hand on my waist had made its way to my ass and was squeezing it so hard I had no option but to moan in his mouth. I could feel him push me towards the wall and as soon as my back hit it, he spun me around. It's safe to say I was not prepared for this kind of dominance from an otherwise shy guy.

He kissed the back of my neck and I could feel my body breaking into goosebumps. "I know you've been thinking about this," he whispered as he pulled my shorts and panties down together and threw them to the side. I reached around to touch him but he held on to my wrists and pinned them above my head. "Keep it there" he instructed and I, obviously, complied.

The t-shirt came off in one swift motion and he began leaving a trail of kisses down my spine. He paused at my waist and bit into it causing just the right amount of pain. He continued going further down and soon enough was inches away from my ass. I could feel his soft but firm hand part my legs and cup my pussy. I know he could feel the heat and the wetness yet he didn't do anything. He kept his hand there, placing tender kisses on my ass cheeks until I started to grind against his palm.

He backed up a bit and pulled my hips closer to his face. His nose, now inches away from my pussy. And then finally, I felt it. His wet tongue began licking just the slit, barely touching my clit. It was painfully slow but I was enjoying every moment of it. After a few slow licks, he stopped and spun me around.

He pushed me into the wall again and lifted one leg on his shoulder. He didn't take it slow this time. He rammed his face into my pussy and almost immediately, my hands darted to the hair I'd always dream about tugging on. He circled my clit with his tongue, occasionally flicking right on it. Soon enough, I could feel one finger slide in effortlessly. Then two. Then three. And while he licked my clit fast, his fingers fucked me really slow.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum" I whimpered as the pleasure consumed me. But, as soon as I did he stopped and got up. He took a few steps back to admire my naked, sweaty body and said "Get on your knees". And so, I did. He walked towards me till his straining bulge was inches away from my lips.

I kissed his cock a few times over his shorts before pulling it down. His cock sprung out in front of my face and I was mesmerized. It was gorgeous, just the right size and I was dying to taste it. I gave his balls a slight tug as my tongue circled around the head of his cock. I then ran my tongue down the sides till the base and gave his balls a quick lick too. He seemed to like it. "Stop teasing me," he said. I looked up at him as I went back to circling just the head with my tongue. Before I could look back down, he said "Keep your eyes on me at all times". I slowly took his cock in my mouth inch by inch, without breaking eye contact.

He stroked my hair as I stuffed his entire cock in my mouth, sucking every inch. I then proceeded to suck just the head as my hands stroked the length. "Give me your hands'' he said and I lifted both arms. With one hand, he held onto my wrists, and with the other, he gripped my hair. I had no control anymore, so I sat there with my eyes on him, and my mouth wide open. All I could do was suck as he kept increasing the pace and fucking my mouth. I thought he was going to cum but he pulled back and lifted me off the ground like I weighed nothing.

Before I could realize it, I was on the bed with my ass in the air and head buried in the pillow. He held on to my hips and rammed his cock into me. He shoved it inside, deep and hard but very very slowly. I could feel his hands grip my ass cheeks and spread them apart as he went deeper.

But I needed to see him. I needed to see his face as he fucked me. It was almost as if he read my mind because he immediately flipped me around and spread my legs wide with his hands. "Open your pussy for me. I wanna see it" he said as he looked right at me. I could feel his gaze pierce my body as it trailed down to my now very exposed pussy. I used both my hands to spread it open as much as I could. He carefully placed his cock on top of my pussy and rubbed my clit with it. It took everything in me to keep my hands on me and not grip the sheets. My pussy was soaking wet as he was gliding over my clit and the pleasure was making me dizzy. Without warning, he rammed into me again.

He went even slower this time. He was thrusting into me, taking it out fully for a few seconds and then thrusting it in again. His fingers were circling and pinching my nipples. But, as much as I was enjoying this, I was also getting impatient. I needed him to fuck me hard and fast. I wanted to cum on his cock and moan into his ear as I did it.

"Faster" I whispered in between my moans.

He leaned in, wrapping one hand around my throat, and said as he nibbled my ear "Only if you ask nicely".

I immediately responded breathlessly "Can you, please, fuck me faster? I can't take this anymore."

He smirked and finally fucked me the way I could only dream about, up until now. He was ruthless, hard, and fast. His thumb found my clit and he rubbed it furiously as he fucked me. And within minutes, I squirted. A few seconds after that, I came all over his cock. He didn't stop though. Instead, he fucked me through my orgasm.

As I pulsated around his cock, he leaned in, kissed me hard and asked me where I wanted him to cum. I bit his lip gently and said "Wherever you want to". Without wasting a second, he pulled out and flipped me around. "So I take it you're an ass guy?" I said, giggling.

He chuckled and said "What gave it away?"

I could feel his hand grip my ass cheeks, harder than before, and pull them apart as he entered me again. I could feel his balls slap against my clit as he fucked me faster and deeper than ever before. His firm grip and hushed moans turned me even more and I fucked him back, matching his rhythm. I think that did the trick because he pulled out and came almost immediately. And, as soon as I felt his warm cum all over my ass and thigh, I collapsed onto the bed.

After catching his breath, he got up and cleaned me off. I was parched, so he got me a glass of water too. I lay there, on his bed, silent and in disbelief that this happened but my sore pussy was proof. And as I watched him pick up the clothes we threw on the floor and neatly stack them on the side, I found myself aching for more already.