The Snorking of the Diner Girl

Story Info
I face-fucked her so hard my jizz came out her nose.
2.2k words
4.37
7.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever a young women is happy to give up her pussy to me, I'm happy to oblige by giving her the deepest, hardest, most memorable fuck of her life. I fuck every woman I'm with like it's a privilege (for me) and like it's the first- and last time I'll ever get to fuck them. That assures us both a wonderful, long-lasting memory; a lifelong deposit in both our spank banks.

I met let Lisa at a diner in Paramus, New Jersey. I was in town for a week and I'd go there with my laptop to write. I'm not much for writing alone in a hotel room. I prefer to be out in public, where there's noise and action around me. I think it forces me to concentrate more. That, and I don't get stuck in my head, caught up in my feeling (mostly those of loneliness).

Anyway, the first two nights I stopped in, I noticed Lisa sitting alone in a corner booth, reading a book. Her cute, big, curly red hair was as hard not to notice as her big tits and hot, buxom body. Her beautiful eyes were friendly and welcoming, almost flirty. Add to that her cute smile and her slightly-freckly, young face and she was everything I like ...and long for.

Both nights she was wearing a tight white top tied in a knot just below her big titty cleavage, a cute, short red-plaid skirt that could barely keep her ass at bay, white knee socks and cute, little Mary Jane shoes. I assumed it was a work uniform, probably from some kind of theme restaurant. (Later I would learn I assumed right.)

Right from the start -- out of male reflex -- I positioned myself in a booth with the best view of her and her legs under the table (and if I was lucky, up her skirt, too). The first night I simply nodded in her direction; a casual hello-type nod. The next night we exchanged verbal hellos. The third night, well, stick around...

Each night, I'd sit, order my coffee and get right to work unloading my thoughts into my laptop. Over the next 4-5 hours I would periodically peek over at her (and under her table) every time I sensed movement from her direction, hoping to get a glimpse of her panty bulge, or even better, her pussy, if she was going commando. I found myself imagining how sweet and tight it was. She was obviously young -- early 20s -- and I could only imagine she'd never been eaten-out and fucked like I could eat her out and fuck her. If only she knew what was in store for her...

By the third night, I found myself going to the diner in anticipation of seeing her again. I had in mind to spark up a conversation --and hopefully, more. As I walked in, I noticed she wasn't in her usual spot though, but rather, sitting at my "usual" booth.

"I stole your spot," she said with her cute smile and freckly-face. I noticed the freckles were more pronounced up-close. It turned me on even more.

"Well, I guess I'll sit with you then," I responded, "Maybe you can help me with my work."

I knew she'd immediately be curious about what I do -- they always are -- and I love to tell women, especially young women, that I write adult content and shoot nude photos. They're either turned completely off by it or they become increasingly curious. I always hope for the latter, and in this case, she was extremely curious. Score one for me.

We went on to discuss writing and adult content and then on to modeling and photography and porn. She told me how she works at a local theme restaurant and does OnlyFans "on the side." (That's usually an in for me both professionally and sexually.) I commented her a million times on her beautiful hair, her cute smile and freckles, her hot body, her big titties and so on. We talked for about four hours. I got nothing done but we did exchange phone numbers via text and agreed to see each other there the next night. Then I went back to my hotel and jerked-off to thoughts of her for the third night in a row.

The fourth night, as I was walking into the diner, I heard her yell to me from her car at the back of the (dark) parking lot. As I approached, I could smell weed burning.

"Hey," she said, "I just got out of work, smoking some weed before I go in, wanna join?"

Of course I did.

I hopped in the passenger side of her car and quickly noticed her skirt was raised just enough to see her panty puff. She noticed me noticing.

"Oh shit, sorry!" she exclaimed, quickly pulling her skirt down to conceal her beautiful lady bulge.

"Don't be sorry, I didn't mind." I laughed.

We shared what was left of her blunt and then decided to just hang in the car while the buzz was good. She asked me if I ever heard so-and-so's music and I said no, so she put on some weird, trance music shit and we just chilled in silence for a few minutes.

I leaned back in the seat, put my hands behind my head and pretended to chill but all along I was thinking what my move was going to be. Should I just reach over and touch her? Should I ask first? Should I open a sexy conversation? What should I do? My heart was pounding. My cock was starting to move. I had to think of something. I wanted to fuck her so bad. And I think she sensed it, because just then, I felt something on my leg -- and jumped!

It was her hand.

"I'm sorry did I startle you?" she asked, squeezing my thigh just right, with at least one of her fingers slightly hitting my ball sack.

"Oh no, I'm sorry," I said, "I wasn't expecting that."

"Oh! I'll stop," she said, pulling her hand back.

"No, no, please don't!" I yelled, grabbing her hand and pulling it to my (now) already throbbing cock. BOOM! That was my in.

She grabbed my bulge and manipulated it with her hand to straighten my shaft in her direction and quickly found my cock-head and started rubbing it through my pants.

"You like?" she asked, looking at me with that look. I knew that look. She wanted to suck it.

"I do," I replied, laying my hand on hers and guiding her back and forth slowly along my shaft. It felt so good. I could feel the tension growing between us. The aura in the car had turned from "chill" to "FUCK!"

To move things along faster, I reached my other hand behind her head, grabbed her hair up close to her scalp and forcefully pulled her face to mine. It was obviously what she wanted, she let out a satisfied moan and we started kissing passionately. It was beautiful. She was a great kisser. One of the best. Our tongues wrestled with each other like Monday Night Raw while she reached over with both hands to undo my belt. But I wasn't ready for that yet. Yeah, I was hard as a rock and I wanted to fuck but I wanted to taste that pussy first. I'd been waiting four days for it.

I reached around her and found the seat buttons, messing with them until I found the right one to put the seat back. As it reclined, she was a good girl and already knew what to do, turning her body towards me, putting one leg up on the dash, and wrapping the other one around me, pulling my face in towards the Promised Land.

I dove my mouth right into her pussy bulge and started licking it through her pretty white panties. She grabbed the back of my head with both hands, forcing my face deeper into it. I licked and licked and sucked what I licked, mmmmm after mmmmm...

Once her panties were good and soaked with my saliva and her increasingly wet pussy juice, I reached up and yanked them down. She struggled to get one leg out of them, which is all I needed, and left them hanging on the other leg as I went right into eating her out.

He pussy was glorious! Not bald and smooth as I had imaged, but rather a nice, delicious bush of red pubes. Lots of pink. Nice hearty, red-peach-fuzzy lips with a perfect-looking clit, nice and swollen and begging to be licked and sucked on. And as I licked and sucked, I inserted two fingers into her pretty little hole, already agape, and started fingerbanging her, curving them up towards her clit from the inside and using them to push it further into my mouth.

She went wild moaning and begging me to fuck her, but I wasn't giving in yet. I pulled my fingers out and asked her if she wanted to taste her pussy, too. She started sucking on them, licking up every drop of her sweet pussy juice and then shoving them back inside her.

I continued to eat and fingerbang her sweet pussy until she pushed me away, taking command with her own fingers, rubbing her clit vigorously until -- POW! -- it erupted like a fountain, spraying me in the face, the dash, the windshield, everywhere. It was incredible! (Bonus, she's a squirter!)

She then jumped up, reached around and put my seat back. I knew what was coming next. Baby girl was ready to fuck.

I laid back and she pulled my pants down to my ankles and went right into sucking on my cock, which was already spewing pre-cum at this point. She licked and sucked and stroked, and stroked and sucked and licked. And I'd pull her mouth up to mine, asking her if I could taste my cock on her lips. (Guys, girls fucking LOVE this.) We'd make out for a second and she'd go right back to sucking.

At some point she decided my cock was primed and ready to fuck because next thing you know she was on top of me, assisting my dick inside of her (how thoughtful) and then pushing up on the roof of the car for leverage to get me as deep inside of her as I could go.

As she rode me, I untied her shirt knot, pulled it up and off and started sucking on her bountiful, big tits, using both hands to push them together and run my tongue in-between and around them both. I then latched on to her right nipple, holding it between my teeth and playing with it with my tongue as she bounced up and down. She loved it. I loved it, too.

I could feel her pussy lips slamming against my balls as she rode me, grinding up and down, then back and forth, then up and down again. It was obvious she was going to cum again and I wanted her pussy to erupt again, but this time all over my cock.

I reached down and started rubbing her clit as she rode me. I rubbed it harder and harder -- just like she had done earlier. She started moving faster and faster, banging me harder and harder, and I couldn't take it any more. I couldn't hold out any longer.

But just as I was about to cum, she jumped off my cock, leaned back and let her pussy spray all over me again. It was just as big as the last one. Ahhh, the Nectar of the Goddesses...

Oh man, I'd had enough, I needed to come. I grabbed her head and forced her down to my dick. She knew exactly what I wanted, opening her mouth, taking it all in. I grabbed her head with both hands, held it in place, and started thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, face-fucking her until -- BOOM! -- I exploded my huge man-load straight down her throat.

She gagged and choked so hard my jizz came up and out her nose!

But before it could even embarrass her, I wiped it off with her shirt (like the gentleman I am) and shoved her face back into my crotch where she went right back to work, like a good, little girl, cleaning up my cock and balls with her tongue; licking and sucking up every drop of my splooge mixed with her delicious pussy juices. Then I pulled her face back to mine and we made out and shared our glorious juices between us. It was delightful.

All said and done, we took a few minutes to regain our composures, then went in the diner, where we both went back to our usual routines -- her reading her book in the corner booth and me writing this story in mine. Occasionally, we look up at each other and smile. I can I already tell where this is going.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow night...