All Comments on 'The Snow Storm - V2'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What actually happened

Is that the loser troll who posts all the b.s. negative comments under his different accounts (can we say Impo-64, Justgr8, etc) copy and pasted this just so he could post more ridiculous comments about it.

It's a great story by the way. It's not supposed to be Shakespeare, just a fun little bit or erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice story!

I enjoyed your story and would live to read the sequel. What or will she tell Paul? Is she going to do others? Will Paul know or participate?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story opening

Would like to read about hubby's reaction.

Too bad about the duplicate posting.

On another note: it sounds to me that "Swinger Joe" needs to take a break from Lit. When a mistake on a free site disturbs you so much you angrily call for its destruction, you're way too invested. Leave it to those like me who actually enjoy some of the stories while ignoring the ones we don't care for.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hot!!

Loved your story! Some wives & couples need this extracurricular fun. My wife & I invite another once in awhile to spice things. Very arousing. Keep em cumming.

hubbyhwhubbyhwalmost 6 years ago
Bunch of Persnickety Dried Up Cunt Critics (PDCC)

Who gives a fuck how many times the story was published or under whose authorship...the story is fucking great. Only complaint, not criticism, is that I wish the husband's intentions were made known much earlier. Up until the last couple of paragraphs it was a 'cheater' story, and happily ended as a 'hotwife'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Morning after,

What happens between the three?

oneoldmanoneoldmanover 5 years ago
Good story

When can we expect some more of this?

Puck68Puck68over 5 years ago
Excellent First Effort!

The whole point of this site is to provide an outlet to create and consume erotic porn, without financial strings attached. This is an excellent first effort and should be encouraged. Positive feedback and suggestions can only benefit us all.

IMO, the writing style is above average, and the characters seem multidimensional. The situations were hot, and I'd like to find out where the wife's journey goes. I also like that this seems to come from the author's personal life, which is an extra turn on.

Keep up the good work!

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
Very nice

It’s always fun to throw two people together in a situation and see what happens. This is as very erotic and the fact that the snowstorm has basically not only stranded them but also protected them from interruption made the situation even better. Thank you for taking the time to share with us and hopefully you will just delete all the rude comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stars should be Merit-based, not Content-based

Funny that the trolls that give 1 star based on content that they find personally objectionable do not understand that they are self-defeating! For every one of them, there are 10 of us who enjoyed the content. And, when they give an arbitrary 1 star, 10 of us will give an arbitrary 5 start to countermand them. Silly little boys! Or, wait a sec ... maybe they want to be totally shamed and disrespected like this because they are dickless little boys!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
how nasty

How nasty will she get how many will she suck and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved the character development

I loved how the wife evolved into a slut as the story unfolded. It was unrealistic, but this is fantasy, so it was enjoyable. And I particularly like the ass to mouth touch. wow.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Another chapter?

I would love to see where this story goes

AlwayysReadyy71AlwayysReadyy71over 3 years ago
This story needs more chapters!

I loved how Ted slowly led Sue into more and more erotic poses until she was totally nude. Then when she let him fuck her ass that as so hot along with the ATM and then back to fucking her ass. I wished after Sue to got off the phone with Paul all excited again goes into Ted’s bedroom to fuck him again. After fucking her,Ted wants to take it up another notch and leads her back to her marital bed to fuck her in her ass again then they pass out in each other’s arms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely scorching hot, I’d love to read more of this.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Well crafted story. Exactly what I would want my wife to do. Of course I'd have to have copies of all photos & vids. If not for the snowstorm think of the possibilities. She would have fucked as many as the Boss could get

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous