The Snow Storm - V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers

"I'm a little concerned about that last pose," Sue explained. "It was very intimate and you are my husband's boss after all."

"I completely understand," Ted agreed. "I hope that you will accept my word that this session will remain completely confidential between the two of us. You are giving me the best gift I have received in a long, long time and I will be forever in your debt for the kindness you are showing me. Can you trust me for a little while longer, Sue?"

"Damn," Sue thought. "Now I have trapped myself into a no-win situation. If I stop him now, it will frustrate him tremendously and probably put him in a worse emotional state than he was before. If I let him go further, I expect he is going to be seeing a lot more of me during the next set of poses."

"Fuck it," Sue decided. "I feel sorry for this man. My husband told me to take care of him, and I am kinda getting off on the whole thing."

"OK, we can go further, but yes, I am going to need more wine," Sue smiled.

"That I can provide," Ted agreed as he refilled her glass.

Sensing that Sue was going to be even more compliant after their discussion, Ted decided to move things along a bit more quickly, if possible. When he and his wife had done photo shoots like this, it always led to pictures of them having sex. Ted wasn't certain that Sue would go that far, but he wanted to see where things would end this evening.

"Ok, please lose the dress completely," Ted requested. "I'd like to do a few shots with you in just your underwear."

Without a word, Sue looked Ted in the eye as she unzipped her short dress and let it fall to the floor. Ted took a deep breath in as he gazed upon the body of his employee's very hot wife. "Spectacular," was all he said.

Ted had Sue move about and pose in various sexy poses — many times bringing the camera in very close to capture extreme closeups of her bra and panties.

Click, click, click.

"Unhook your bra but hold it to your chest so it doesn't fall yet."

"Yet," Sue noted to herself as she reached behind her to release her bra.

Click, click, click

Ted took photos of her now naked back as she released the bra hooks and pressed the front to her chest.

"Let it go now, please, Sue," Ted asked breathlessly.

Sue nodded and let the sexy garment fall to the floor.

The camera shutter went crazy at this. Click, click, click more than a dozen times.

"Cup your tits. Play with your nipples."

Sue did as he asked, becoming more and more turned on as she did.

"Hook your thumbs into the waistband of your panties and pull one side down a bit."

Sue did.

Click, click, click.

"Now pull the other side down as well."

Click, click, click.

Sue's little patch of pubic hair was beginning to peak out of the top of her panties. Ted moved in very close with the camera and captured tight close ups of the wispy hairs.

"OK, let them fall," Ted told her.

With a look into his eyes and a smile, Sue did as he asked and her pussy came into full view for Ted and his camera. Wasting no time, he began to take picture after picture as she stood straight-legged in front of him.

Click, click. Moving in very close, click, click, click.

Breathing heavily now, Ted instructed Sue to sit in the chair. "Now, spread your legs and show me your sex," Ted said with a husky voice.

Sue sat on the chair and slowly moved her legs apart. As she did, the lips of her pussy parted, revealing her fully aroused clit, her opening, and the creamy fluids that had been escaping from her since they started.

"You are into this aren't you, sexy?" Ted asked.

"Yes," Sue hissed while moving her legs farther apart. "I can't believe that I am doing this with you, but it is a huge turn on for me."

"Tell me why this is turning you on so much, Sue," Ted implored.

"It excites me that you are looking at me and taking photos and that we shouldn't be doing this. I love it when you move in very close with your camera. No one has ever done this with me before."

"Spread your pussy lips with your fingers, Sue. I want the camera to see inside of you."

"Oh god, this is making me feel so slutty. I feel so wet down there. Can you see how creamy I am inside?" Sue asked.

"Yes, I can. Now put your fingers inside yourself and fuck your pussy with them," Ted urged.

Sue pushed two of her fingers inside her pussy and began to move them in and out, dragging some of the inner folds of flesh with them as she pulled partially out before plunging back in again. The wet sounds that this motion created were driving both of them crazy with passion.

Click, click, click. The shutter was going off constantly now. Capturing extreme closeups of her fingers in her pussy as well as full shots showing Sue's face and body with her hand busy at her cunt.

Ted quickly switched the camera to video mode and secured it on the tripod. Sue was focused on the finger fucking she was giving herself as she felt an orgasm welling up inside of her. Her fingers were a blur as she plunged them in and out of herself, at last triggering a vaginal release that was very intense. Sue held her breath throughout the orgasm and felt her juices coating her hand.

Coming back from her near trancelike state, Sue became aware of Ted's very large, very fat, very hard cock presenting itself to her face. "This would be a major line to cross," Sue told herself. "We would be going from sexy to sex."

Ted, noticing her hesitation, asked, "Is this too much for you? I don't want to push you into something you don't want to do."

"That's the problem," Sue told him. "I WANT to do more and I know Paul would want me to make you happy, but I don't know how he would react to this."

"I wasn't aware that you intended to share this with Paul," Ted noted. "How do you think he would react?"

"I'm not certain. I know he is concerned about you and wants the best for you. He and I have fantasized about extra-marital scenarios from time to time, but we have never acted upon them. He does get extra hard when we talk about me with another man, though."

"Well, it is your call, of course," Ted told her while his erect cock still waved back and forth in front of her face.

With a moan, Sue took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it back and forth. Ted placed his hands on either side of her head and gently pulled her mouth toward his waiting penis. Sue noticed it had a large amount of pre-cum on the tip, so she flicked her tongue out to lick it off. This caused Ted to pull even harder on the back of her head seeking entry into her beautiful mouth.

Opening her lips, Sue allowed Ted to push his member inside. She used her tongue to lick the seam along the underside of his cock as she sucked and tugged at his hardness.

Ted pumped his engorged manhood in and out of Sue's soft little mouth, pushing to try and get it farther inside, which made Sue's eyes water as he reached the far back of her throat. He fucked her mouth like that for several minutes, concentrating hard so that he would not cum too soon. Knowing he could not hold back much longer, he reluctantly withdrew his cock from Sue's hungry mouth and positioned her on her back lying on the floor. Moving between her legs he began positioning his cock to enter her wet pussy.

Sue meanwhile was having an ongoing conversation in her head. Letting this man put his penis inside her would cross the ultimate line. However, she reasoned that, having gone this far, it really didn't matter much more if he fucked her. Plus, she really wanted him to.

"Fuck me, Ted. I want to feel you inside of me," she urged.

Ted guided his swollen cock between the lips of her pussy, steadily sliding into her warm wetness without pause until his entire length was buried deep inside of her. He glanced back at his camera to ensure that it was still positioned to capture what he was doing to this beautiful woman. Satisfied that it was, he began to piston his dick in and out of Sue's sweet pussy. As he did, he could feel the inner walls of her cunt clinging to his shaft while they became more and more warm - almost hot.

Sue thrust her hips upward to meet Ted's downward penetrations of her throbbing pussy. She could hear the wet sounds coming from her love tunnel as her husband's boss fucked her like the slut she had become. Any possible consequences had been pushed out of her head and she was focused on the pleasure Ted's cock was generating deep inside of her.

Her pace increased as she felt an orgasm building in her cunt. She grabbed Ted's ass and pulled hard, wanting him as deep as possible inside of her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh please fuck me," Sue begged. "Treat me like a slut. I love this!"

"Cum on my cock, slut," Ted ordered. "I am getting all of this on video and I will re-live all of this many, many times."

Hearing Ted's words pushed Sue over the edge, "oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She wrapped her legs around Ted's back and pumped her cunt up against him as hard as she could. Her pussy spasmed over and over again while releasing a copious amount of fluids, which ran out of her and dripped onto the floor.

As Sue began coming down from her orgasm, Ted increased his pace and drove his cock in and out of her very hot and wet pussy. Within moments, he felt his own orgasm surging from his balls. He buried his rock-hard cock as deeply inside of Sue as he could and growled as his cum flooded her insides with a huge load of semen.

They held onto each other for several minutes and Sue continued to pump his cock with her pussy to milk every drop out of the man. Ted was amazed that his erection had not lost much of its strength and was, in fact, almost back to full staff. Withdrawing from Sue's pussy, Ted moved up her torso and presented his cum-soaked penis to her mouth once again.

"Suck it, slut," he commanded. "Taste both of our juices."

Doing as he ordered, Sue opened her mouth and welcomed his cock back into her hungry mouth. She could, indeed, taste the combination of her cum and his. The nastiness of what she was doing made her hotter and had her feeling even more slutty. Ted began to fuck her mouth again and pressed harder than before to force more of his rigid member into her mouth and throat.

"Put your fingers in your cunt and get them nice and wet," Ted instructed. "Now, take a finger and push it inside my ass."

Sue did as she was told and, when her finger began to stroke his prostate, she was rewarded by his cock swelling even more and going deeper down her throat.

Ted pumped in and out of the young wife's face for several more minutes until he felt another orgasm building. As he began to cum, he pulled his cock out a little so that his fluid would not shoot directly down her throat. Rather, he began to squirt his semen into her warm mouth and instructed her to hold the liquid there so that he could see it.

Sue did as he asked, holding the surprising large load in her mouth as Ted moved back and reached for his camera. Aiming the camera at her mouth, Ted said, "show me."

Sue opened her mouth and displayed Ted's cum for him to video. He switched to still photo mode again and Sue heard the click, click, click of the shutter as he captured several shots of her cum filled mouth.

Switching back to video, Ted directed her next action, "now look at the camera, show me the cum again and then swallow it."

Sue had never swallowed cum before, but she was well past standing on principle. She looked directly at the camera and smiled. Following Ted's direction, she opened her mouth again to display his cum, and then swallowed the entire load. Without being told to do so, she opened her mouth again to show that she had taken all of it down her throat.

"Wonderful, Sue. You are a natural," Ted complimented her. "I could use a break, how about you?"

Nodding, Sue rose from the floor and went into the bedroom to retrieve her sweatshirt.

Later, while coming down from her sexual and alcohol high, Sue found reality was flooding back into her brain. Would Paul really be OK with this if she told him? She hoped he would, but now she wasn't so sure. She wanted to be honest with him about the evening but feared that it would be too much for him to take.

Ted, having finished packing up his equipment and stowing it near the front door, returned with two glasses of port. "How about a nightcap?"

Sue was by the fireplace sitting cross legged on the floor. Ted's cum was still running out of her pussy, so she was using a tissue to dab the fluid away. "Absolutely! Thank you," she said. "I can't believe what I just did with you. So, your wife would really do this sort of thing on camera?"

"Oh, yes, and more," Ted revealed.

"More? What more could she do?" Sue asked.

"Well, sometimes we would invite another man or men to join the session with her and then I would photograph them having sex with her. Either one at a time or perhaps all at once." Ted explained.

Sue was startled when she felt a strong physical reaction to what Ted had just told her. Once again, her nipples perked up and her pussy began to throb and emit more of her fluids. Breathing in deeply, Sue asked, "seriously, three at one time?"

"Yes, my love. She would suck on one cock while another fucked her pussy and the third fucked her ass. The visuals were fantastic," Ted said as he sat on the floor next to her while handing her a glass of port. He reached between her legs and stroked her still very moist pussy. "Ah, you are getting wet again, my little slut. You must like the idea of having three men fucking you at the same time."

"Maybe," Sue teased while rolling over on her side to accommodate Ted's finger that was beginning to probe her asshole.

"Have you ever been fucked in your ass, Sue?"

"No," she answered.

"Get up on your knees," Ted urged, as he knelt behind her and slid his fully recovered cock inside her pussy again. After getting it wet and slick with the juices inside her womanhood, he withdrew his cock and lined the bulbous head up with her little rosebud.

As he pushed to gain entry, Sue felt the head of his cock pop past the tight ring of her asshole. Fighting back a scream from the burning pain that resulted, Sue focused on the nasty aspect of what was being done to her. She was further discovering just how much she liked being used by this man and how much more she wanted to be used. It wasn't love or affection. It was pure sexual pleasure.

"Fuck," Sue thought as she pushed back against Ted's cock to aid in its deeper penetration into her virginal ass. "This will be even harder to explain to Paul."

As Ted began to work his prick deeper and deeper inside Sue's ass, the burning sensation increased. Sue ignored the discomfort and encouraged Ted to bury his cock as deep as possible inside her asshole. After a few more strokes, Sue felt Ted's balls smack against her pussy. She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks as far as she could to allow for every possible fraction of an inch to go inside of her.

"Oh, you are such a nasty, nasty girl now Sue, aren't you?" Ted observed.

"Yes, and I can't blame this on the wine. I simply love what you have done and are doing to me," Sue admitted. "Don't you want to get pictures of this as well?"

"Shit!" Ted exclaimed. "What am I thinking?" With that, he pulled his cock out of Sue's asshole, causing her to moan from the pain as well as the disappointment of his cock being gone from her ass.

He retrieved his camera and set it to video mode again. He approached Sue, who was still on all fours waiting for him to return his cock to her vacant ass. Instead, he stepped in front of her with his camera running and said, "get it wet again. You want to be nasty? This is nasty. Suck my cock that has just been in your ass."

Sue lifted her head and looked Ted in the eye. Her expression was a mix of uncertainty and excitement. "OK," she said softly. "I will be nasty for you, Ted. Put it in my mouth."

Ted stepped forward and pushed his cock into her little mouth. Sue could taste a combination of sexual fluids from both of them as well as a new musty taste that came from her ass.

Taking advantage of her submissiveness, Ted grabbed the back of her head and pulled her face toward his crotch, driving his cock deep into her mouth and partly down her throat.

Sue had to fight a moment of panic as he did this, but she managed to relax somewhat and allowed his fat cock to slide farther down her throat. Fighting the urge to breathe, she grabbed Ted's ass and pulled him toward her face, the result of which was his cock sliding down her throat until her nose was pressed into his pubic hair. She held it there until the need for oxygen demanded that she pull back to clear her airway.

Ted was amazed at how far this sweet little slut had come in just a short while. "She is a natural," he thought. "This has obviously released something from within her that she has been hiding from before."

Feeling Sue pulling on his ass again, he drove his stiff cock straight down her throat as deep as it could go again. He then began pumping his meat in and out of her mouth, fucking it as deeply as he had her cunt and ass before - all the while capturing video footage of the action.

"Sue, you are an excellent cocksucker and I enjoy driving my cock down your throat, however, I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours again," Ted said as he slowly withdrew from her mouth.

Sue was reluctant to relinquish his fat cock, but she let it slip out of her mouth and gave the tip a kiss as it did.

"Do you want my cock in your ass again, Sue?" Ted asked.

"Yes, please," Sue demurred.

"Put it in your cunt again and get it nice and slick first," Ted told her.

Sue did as she was told and took the widower's cock into her still very wet pussy. Ted fucked her for a few strokes and then withdrew and positioned his well-fucked cock at her asshole once again. Showing no pity or patience this time, he pushed hard against the tight opening and quickly penetrated her anal ring.

"Oh, fuck!" Sue exclaimed. "I love it, Ted. Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard and deep. I love being a slut for you."

Ted proceeded to grant her request by pounding his cock in and out of her still tight asshole. The pressure of her anal ring was gripping his cock tighter that he had ever felt before and Ted knew he could not keep from cumming for very long. With the video camera still capturing everything, he asked Sue a series of questions, "Do, you like behaving like a whorey little slut?"

"Oh hell yes I do."

"Do you want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yes, yes, please."

"Do you want me to get more men to fuck your holes, slut?"

Hesitating for a moment, Sue replied quietly, "yes."

"Will you fuck anyone, slut?" Ted demanded - still pounding his cock in and out of her ass.

"Yes, anyone," Sue promised while looking back over her shoulder and into the camera being held by the man fucking her ass.

The look this sweet young woman gave him sent Ted over the edge again. His cock began to spew hot semen deep into her bowels as she pushed back against him to accept what he was pumping into her. After several minutes, Ted's cock finally began to deflate and he pulled it out of Sue's ass.

Later that night Sue went to her room and Ted retired to the guest room. Sleeping together was not an option, as the night had been strictly about sex and not tenderness or love.

Sue lay in bed, thinking about what she had done and about her next conversation with Paul. She was excited, but very afraid of what had been unleashed from within her tonight. She felt certain that Paul would be OK with some fooling around and exhibitionism, but tonight went well beyond that. Ted had left it up to her to decide how much detail, if any, she wanted to share with her husband.

With the taste of her own ass still in her mouth and the last of Ted's her cum slowly leaking out of her ass, Sue knew that she would want to do this, and more, in the future.

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers