The Snow Storm - V2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers

She picked up her cell phone and saw that service had been restored. Not wanting to wait, she immediately dialed Paul's number. When he answered, she began right away, "hi honey, I need to tell you about tonight."

There was a long pause and then, "I've been waiting all night to hear from you, Sue," Paul replied quietly.

Sue tensed up immediately, concerned that she had completely misunderstood her husband's wishes.

"I hope you are about to tell me that you fucked Ted," he continued.

"OMG!" Sue exclaimed. "I was so worried that you might be upset."

"Not a chance, babe," he reassured. "I laid the out hints for you as much as I could and I figured your empathy for wounded souls would do the rest."

"You could have simply told me to fuck him, you sneaky pervert," Sue chided. "And, to be clear, I did a lot more than just fuck him tonight."

"Outstanding, loving wife. Tell me all about it while I jerk off."

"Well, it began when he asked me to model for him..."

END

WifeANympho
WifeANympho
1,064 Followers