The Snow Warrior's Reluctant Mate

Story Info
Tracey is sacrificed to the snow warriors.
3.6k words
3.47
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers

Tracey had been waiting for vacation for months and now was the time to go on Vacation to the big city of Sioux City. Living in the country was fine mostly but now Tracey and her six friends were going to a huge hotel and casino to relax and have a week of fun. Impatiently waiting Tracey relaxed as her friends all got into the truck except for the two that were meeting them there.

They all jumped in and off they sped down highway 80 towards Sioux City. The radio kept yammering about the upcoming winter storm and blizzard. Not that Tracey cared she wanted to sit in a sauna and relax and then get a massage.

The weather was gray and stormy looking and nobody wanted to hear about more winter weather. Turning up the music they accelerated down the road. The time flew by and the girls made it to Sioux City going to the small hotel they had booked. The hotel was old and made of red brick with an old fashion interior.

Walking in the girls checked in they had booked three rooms and into their neat rooms. A flash of lighting and thunder shook the building and Tracey said to her roommate Sarah "hey that was close."

"Yeah but who cares it was outside."

Peering out the third floor window the girls saw snow falling in big fat flurries. Flipping on the news Tracey gasped when she saw that the highway was closed now.

"I guess the weather is worse than we thought." Lindsay said as she applied her petal rose lipstick and looked in the mirror at her glossy pink and blond hair.

Lindsay and Tracey had gone to high school together and both majored in business in college. This was their sophomore year and winter break after Christmas.

Tracey had blond feathery hair and emerald eyes with glasses and a curvy figure with breasts a little larger than she would like. Outside looked absolutely grim and the television which had been babbling suddenly caught her attention when the words winter storm emergency flashed across the screen. Looking at her phone Tracey looked up the night club she wanted to go to and saw on the website they had closed. On the news website everything appeared to be closed about 378 businesses were closed.

"The night club is closed due to inclement weather." Tracey said as she glowered at the screen.

"What! Since when do night clubs close?" Lindsay whined in her most grating voice.

Plopping down in front of the screen Tracey opened the menu for room service and realized it would be sandwiches for dinner. What a gloomy start to what was supposed to be a glamorous vacation.

At five all the girls met downstairs in the lobby to talk to the front desk about dinner, the closings and which part of town was still open.

"Well the hotel restaurant and bar is open but anything else isn't gonna be we're predicted to get a foot of snow. I'm staying the night in a spare room and routing the calls to that room. All the roads are closing and the city is under a snow emergency so really you should just hunker down. The hotel has plenty of food and supplies, we even have a generator so don't worry." The balding lean looking front desk man said as he carefully folded up his laptop.

The girls went to the chairs in front of the fireplace and plopped down in the old leathery chairs and began to discuss what they would do. The hotel had a pool and restaurant they could visit. The lobby had an inviting seating area around a fire place but that was about it. Nobody had planned to be stuck in the hotel for the vacation.

Getting up Tracey paced back and forth and went to look outside. The conditions were rapidly deteriorating and she could barely see to where the cars were parked. The wind was pushing so hard against the automatic doors that the doors were opening to let the grey silvery snow into the building. Sighing loudly the front desk man came up behind her and took the key to look the automatic doors so the snow wouldn't get in. Tracey frowned at the snow it didn't look quite right grey and silvery it had an odd glow to it.

"Aren't you going to clean it up?" Anna asked in her haughty tone as she looked at the front desk man.

"Sure am" he muttered as he turned to walk away into the back behind the front desk.

When he returned the snow was gone though and Tracey shook her head thinking it odd that so much snow could just vanish. The wind rattled up against the door making an eerie howling noise.

Shaking her head Tracey went and sat back in front of the fire. After reubens fries and lemonade the girls went to their rooms to watch television because the internet was out. The front desk man had told the girls the hotel had lost its liquor license last year due to a giant party that had ended up with the police being called.

Worst vacation ever thought Tracey as she watched yet another round of family feud and heard Lindsay turn the water on for her bath. That night the hotel descended into a silent brooding as night fell and looking out the window Tracey saw the conditions were now white out. Sighing Tracey resigned herself to going to bed and sunk sullenly into her bed. The blankets were soft and the feather down duvet was warm as sleep swept over Tracey. Dreaming Tracey heard the voice of her grandmother calling her to come and help her. Grandma Aikens was crying and Tracey just had to get up and go help her.

Waking up Lindsay murmured about the draft and then opening her eyes she saw Tracey standing at the balcony and the doors wide open. What in the world Lindsay said getting up and going to the balcony. Staring out she saw her friend but beyond her stood a dark shadow with red glowing eyes. Grabbing her friend's hand Lindsay pulled Tracey back inside and slammed the balcony shut then threw the lock down. Outside the dark figure stepped closer and Lindsay felt chills go down her back as she saw a tall hard looking man with red eyes and big sharp gleaming fangs. Grabbing her friend's arm Lindsay pulled her further away from the balcony.

"Wake up Tracey." Lindsay screamed and then pulled her over to the bed.

Outside the figure smiled and raised a hand to scratch on the glass door with sharp looking claws. Swallowing Lindsay tried to wake up Tracey but she appeared to still be asleep. In dismay Lindsay ran out of the room and banged on the doors to her friend's rooms.

All the girls worked together to get Tracey to a room away from the dark figure that Lindsay swore she saw but when she returned with the others nobody was outside. Lindsay sat down and watched her friend rest in Anna's room and the rest went downstairs only to find several other guests downstairs yelling for the front desk man. Apparently, a few of the guests had vanished into the snowstorm and the visitors were angrily banging on the front desk man's desk bell. Finally, he emerged from the back office and argued loudly with the guests that they shouldn't leave. Most of the guests marched outside and a few minutes later loud screams were heard and one body appeared to be laying near the door of the hotel with eyes visibly removed. More bodies laid outside the doors but nobody could see their eyes or what they looked like as they were covered over with snow.

The next day was gloomy and the power went out only to be replaced by the emergency lights run by the generator that cast the hotel in a sickly yellow light. Tracey continued to sleep and the rest of the girls huddled together in the lobby taking turns sitting with her.

Downstairs near the fire about fifteen guests remained huddled in the chairs and looking at each other. The wind howled at the door and was relentless. That night everyone went to bed late and outside the storm continued. All six of the girls agreed that they should probably sleep in shifts and stay together in the same room. Anna fell asleep first and her friends woke her up as they watched her sleep walk towards the balcony door by throwing water on her when every other way of waking her up failed.

The next day going downstairs only 8 other guests remained of the fifteen that had been there the previous day. The spooked friends and family looked at each other suspiciously and told stories about waking up to find them gone.

Sitting huddled in front of the fireplace the front desk man sat off to the right and the rest of the guests fell into a silence after two hours of arguing about leaving or staying. The phones were either out of service or down from the storm. By nightfall nobody wanted to sit in their rooms for fear of what would happen and sleep seemed precarious.

When suddenly a gust of wind hit the building and ice hit the doors breaking the glass doors. In a gust the dark hard bodied man that Lindsay had seen earlier stood in the entryway of the hotel and behind him stood four other fearsome 'men'. Smiling he saw the guests and in long strides walked to the group.

A fat fifty year old man and his wife stood up and all the guests were talking at once.

"Silence." Said the red eyed man as a smile curved his lips.

With that most of the guests fell silent and looked at the red eyed warriors in their midst.

"Now I have a deal for you. The storm will last two more days and you can sacrifice yourselves or you can chose a woman to come with us as a sacrifice. I will let you all go if you give us one woman from your group and nobody else will die. Now I will give you an hour and you can make your choice." With that the man vanished back into the snow.

Silence roared in the absence of a decision.

"I vote we sacrifice one woman." Said the fifty year old man to the group in general.

"Who??" Lindsay demanded with tears streaming down her face.

The six other girls looked horrified. Arguments soon occurred there were 10 women total and none of the girls wanted to volunteer. The old man's wife stood up and said.

"Now look your friend is in a coma, we are all going to die if we don't get away and really she is probably going to die anyways. Let's just sacrifice her and go on with our lives."

The people in the lobby looked at each other and Lindsay argued but in the end Tracey was the choice. She was silent and couldn't speak for herself still unconscious upstairs. The group went up and brought her down over the shoulders of a high school student.

When the spectre of the man reappeared in one hour the group was ready. We have decided to sacrifice Tracey they said and as a whole the group backed away from her limp form on the floor.

Carefully he gathered her into his arms and laid his beautiful silky lips on her mouth and breathed into her mouth. Taking a breath in rapidly Tracey opened her eyes to the red eyed demon holding her in his arms.

Waking up Tracey began to thrash about and cry out for help only to have the man wrap his arms tightly around her and vanish into the storm. The wind sliced through her and chilled her badly so that she huddled closer to his muscular form. Finally they arrived in a deserted village lit by a big full moon. Moving swiftly the warrior placed the still weak Tracey on a stone in the middle of the village placing her ankles in iron cuffs so that her legs were held splayed open. Taking a huge black blade out he sliced her clothes open leaving her breasts and mound on display. Carefully he tied her wrists so that they were above her head in an iron ring above her head.

In the distance the wind howled and the moon took on a reddish bloody glow. Tracey pulled on her bindings and tried ineffectively to close her legs. The man who had carried her returned and looking down at her asked "what's wrong? You are cold and want to be warm?"

"Yes I'm so cold what are you and where am I??." Tracey whimpered.

"Well I am Tarden, first lieutenant of the snow hoard delta 9 a snow warrior. You are either going to be a pleasure slut or blood slut. Tonight we decide."

"What?" Tracey squawked in fear.

"Well tonight you will give your body to as many warriors as you can and also your warm blood and we will mark you if you will be a pleasure or blood slut. A pleasure slut gives pleasure to the snow warriors and we will all give you blood so you can not carry any children, after feeding on you. You will give blood always while we ride inside you. A blood slut is fed on and passed around by one and all to be used as food. In exchange for that you will live in a house and may marry another blood slut that is male or may chose a master from among the snow warriors but that is dependent on if your blood is more pleasurable to taste then your pussy. You would always be used for blood regardless.

Pulling down his pants the snow warrior positioned his thickened penis straight at her apex and began working himself into her shivering body. Heat began spreading into her body as he penetrated her and Tracey felt the warmth spread into her core. Rubbing herself on his fiery long warm penis Tracey pushed herself fully onto his length until she felt his ball sack at the lips of her vagina. As he spent himself on her and pulled out the warmth of his body abruptly withdrawn. Tracey gasped at the cold and shivered until another warrior laid down on her and began kissing her and finally Tracey felt warm when she felt him lay on her until his dick popped inside her pussy. The cold of the icy stone at her back and the warmth she felt as the snow warrior laid on top of her warmed her. Yet despite the overall warmth of his body his dick was like a spear of ice inside her warm sheath. When he got up, finished with her, he wiped his seed on her stomach and vanished.

Again, freezing cold Tracey whimpered from the cold and yet again another snow warrior began stroking her between her legs with an ice cold penis until finally Tarden reappeared and nicked her neck so she bled freely. As he sliced her with his blade Tracey saw that he was utterly enraged and the look he gave her could not have sliced her deeper than his blade. The snow warriors fed on her the whole night and the light in her eyes became hazy as all of them either fucked or fed off of her. In the distance watching her Tarden turned away and began to drink blood from a brown haired girl kneeling in front of him. Somehow the image hurt her heart and made being strapped to the stone so much worse. Finally, Tarden came and removed her from the stone and placed her in a warm sack of pelt and wrapped a rope around the sack so her feet, legs and arms couldn't move.

Struggling Tracey tried but couldn't get out of the warm sack but managed to get off her stomach and onto her back. She had to escape and that meant getting out of this sack of pelt. Carefully Tracey wiggled her arms free and then untied the rope binding her legs and feet. Taking the pelt off Tracey shivered naked and glanced around the room to find some clothes. She pulled on a shirt and some men's pants and then put some socks on but finding no shoes wrapped her feet in several layers and another pair of socks. Opening the door Tracey looked around but realized the house had originally belonged to people but at some point been abandoned and taken over by the snow warriors.

The rooms had a vacant look to them and Tracey carefully crept down the stairs and into a hallway. The snow warrior was nowhere to be seen and Tracey crept out the back door. The house stood a bit away from other homes but the lights were not on and in the moonlight looked eerie. The cars stood dead in the driveway and after Tracey checked the old buick she realized she would need to take a car or go by foot. Carefully Tracey got into the car and looked everywhere for a spare key. The car would be a dead giveaway in the silent night with the lights on but maybe if she hurried and turned the lights off and drove quickly, she could escape. Turning the car on Tracey edged out of the drive and down the street away from the small dead city full of snow warriors.

As she drove Tracey felt nervous and kept looking in her rear view mirror thinking about the horrible stories people had begun to tell about the snow warriors. Getting onto the highway was a huge relief and she drove until the car was about on empty and then realized she was going to have to stop for gas. Pulling over for gas at a local gas station just off the highway Tracey looked in her rear view mirror and saw glowing red eyes. There in the backseat was Tarden and with a smile he looked her right in the eye. "Well you did escape. Now you were meant to be the sacrifice for your friends and the others at the hotel they sold you to us in exchange for their lives. You can leave and live your life and I will release you but their lives will be forfeit and my men and I will hunt them down to the death. Or you can return and be not the honorable pleasure slut or blood slut I originally offered so generously. No you will be camp breeder which means any may impregnate and feed off of you and you will accept every snow warrior in need of relief. Now chose."

Swallowing hard Tracey looked up "I would only wish to be with one Snow Warrior and if I agreed to be yours could we not reach some other agreement?"

"You think you can tell me you want to be with me after running away? You want me to show you mercy?" pulling her close Tarden left marks in her arms from his sharp nails. Then pulled her even closer and slipped his tongue into her mouth biting her lips as he held her against him. A sly warmth springing up between the two of them.

"You would need to prove you would stay and be punished for running. Twenty lashes with a whip and you will take my blood and seed and be bound to me with a charm in the place of my choosing. I will mark you as mine so you may never run away from me again."

The next thing she knew he was sitting next to her drinking her blood and marking her with his kiss to her neck and injecting something through his fangs into her blood. Her vision blurred and Tracey trembled as his sharp claws touched her clit and drew it to standing. Slipping her pants down he pierced her clit with his claws and placed a diamond snowflake in the fresh piercing. Crying she clung to him and they left the car and went into the storm he conjured. On return to the city of the Snow Warriors he laid her face down on the stone and his junior soldier brought him a whip. The leather burned into her soft bottom and halfway through he turned her around and used the whip on her breasts and mound till the tears streamed down her face. The last whip hit her pierced clitoris and the tears poured out of Tracey in a flood.

Putting the whip down Tarden began kissing her face and tenderly stroking her hair. Gathering her up in his arms he returned them to his lair and placed her on the pelt sack. Then he rubbed inside of her til she cried his penis seemed so much bigger and harder than before and she couldn't help but cum on him as the pressure built inside of her. The snowflake in her clitoris began to move torturously stimulating her and she wrapped herself tightly around him lodging him in her to the hilt. He just kept rubbing in her and touching her nipples until she was ready to cum again and then together, they both reached orgasm. Collapsing into his arms he pulled her forward and gave her his blood forcing her to drink until she was fully bound to him. Looking into his eyes before going to sleep she saw his eyes were silver instead of red.

targlet2
targlet2
24 Followers