The Snowbound Brunette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't that she was sexy in her black panties and bra. She was, but it was the way she held out her arms and smiled at me. My ex never did that. My ex obviously liked sex or she wouldn't have been screwing the lawn guy, but she never really acted like she wanted sex with me. Brenda was a lot different.

I read sometimes instead of watching movies on my little TV. I like mystery novels, and any more, every one has sex in it. It's not porn, just what leads up to the humping and then a veiled description of what they feel during and afterwards. In a lot of them, the woman starts undressing the guy before they fall into bed. I always thought that was a bunch of crap. I thought that until Brenda sat up, scooted to the edge of the bed and then slipped the dress off her shoulders.

She tossed it on the shelf above my little refrigerator, then put her arms around my neck. After she stood on her tiptoes and kissed me, she giggled.

"I guess I have to get you started, don't I", and started unbuttoning my shirt. Once she had it open, she put her arms around my neck again. I felt lace against my chest as she pressed her firm breasts into me.

"Mmm", she murmured. "This feels really nice. Think you can go it on your own now, or do I have to help some more?"

Well, it had been a while, but I hadn't forgotten that feeling. Neither had my cock. When I got my pants down around my knees, it was standing tall. I kicked off the engineer boots I always wear and then let my pants fall to the floor while Brenda stroked the front of my underwear and grinned.

"I think this part thinks I'm OK. What does the rest think?"

I reached around her for her bra hooks.

"The rest thinks just like that part."

When her bra straps slipped down her arms, Brenda just let it fall and then put her arms around my neck again. Like I said, her breasts were a little smaller than my ex's, but because she mashed them into my chest, they were doing a lot more to me than my ex's ever had.

Brenda nibbled my neck, then my earlobe, and then whispered, "Make love to me Tim. Show me you really do want me."

It wasn't hard to do that, not at all, because by then, the only thing I could think about was the woman in my arms. She seemed so small and fragile, yet so erotic, so erotic with her breasts pressed flat against my chest I couldn't have stopped touching her even if I'd wanted to.

I gently pushed her back on the bed, then took off my underwear and climbed up beside her. When she held out her arms again, I held my weight on my arms and kissed her, then felt those arms around my back, stroking up and down.

Brenda sighed when I kissed her chin and then nuzzled down her soft shoulder to her left breast. When my lips closed around her nipple, she sighed again.

"Oh, Tim. I want you so much."

I don't think you're supposed to remember everything that happens when you have sex. I know I don't. Maybe it's because were supposed to remember just enough that we want to do it again, or maybe it's because instinct takes over and we don't really realize what's happening. I don't know, but what I do remember still makes me smile to this day.

Brenda seemed to love having her nipples kissed. As soon as I kissed that left nipple, it got all stiff and the dark circle around it got all wrinkled. She moaned then and stroked my hair.

When I kissed the other nipple, she did the same thing. My ex had liked that too, but not like Brenda. Brenda moaned and I felt her hips rock up just a little. She did that again when I nuzzled around her soft breast and then licked the tip of her nipple.

She moaned again when I kissed my way between her breasts and then down her tummy. When I came to the waistband of her panties and started going lower, she gently touched my head.

"Tim, please... no."

I figured that was one of the things her husband had asked her to do that she didn't want to do, so instead of going lower, I pulled on the waistband of her panties. Brenda raised her hips to let me slip them down and then raised her legs so I could get them off. I moved to lay on my side beside her then.

Brenda didn't want me kissing any lower than her belly button, but she didn't mind taking my hand and guiding it between her thighs. I didn't really need to be shown, but I let her do that. When my fingertips touched hair, I moved them lower until they felt her slender outer lips. Brenda's hips twitched when I started stroking up and down those lips, and she gasped when one fingertip slipped between them.

It's after that I start to forget what happened. I do remember she was a little dry, and I remember trying not to use very much pressure when I slipped that fingertip down. At some point, she must have gotten pretty slippery because after a few gentle strokes, that fingertip slipped inside her entrance.

Brenda groaned then, and I felt her trying to pull me between her legs. When I raised up to do that, she opened her thighs wide and her hips lurched up a little. My fingertip slipped inside her deeper and she moaned.

"Oh, it was never like this before."

Like I said, I've forgotten a lot about that night. I remember hearing Brenda moan a lot when I bent down my head and kissed her nipples again, and I remember her pulling my face up so she could kiss me. I remember her breaking that kiss and then whispering, "Tim, I'm ready for you". After that, about the only thing I remember is the feeling of my cock head feeling the wet warmth of her entrance and then feeling how tight she was when I pushed a little harder. When Brenda lifted her hips a little, my cock slipped inside her and I stopped remembering most of everything.

It was just too exquisitely wonderful to feel her body making love to me as I made love to her. It was the way she stroked my back and then from time to time pulled my face down so she could kiss me. It was the way her satin thighs would be open wide one second, then close around my waist as she moaned when my cock sank all the way into her depths. It was the way she moved her hands down to my ass and started pulling me into her.

I lost track of time with Brenda along with losing track of everything else besides her little moans and gasps, her hands first stroking my back or pulling on my hips, then raking my back with her nails when her body started to rock under me. I do remember when she dug her heels into the bed and started lifting her hips into my strokes. I remember because my cock head went a little deeper inside her, deep enough it pressed against something very soft. That softness felt like it was sucking at my cock when I pulled back out.

I remember her thrusting her hips high and hanging there for a few seconds, then falling back down and gasping, "Oh, Tim, don't stop."

After that, everything runs together. She held her breath as she raised up into my next stroke and sort of stayed here. Her legs began to shake, then cried out as her hips began rocking up and down over my cock. I felt her nails dig into my ass cheeks and that was it. I groaned as the first spurt raced through my cock and spewed out the tip.

That made me gasp too, and the second spurt was the same. Brenda groaned and then arched a little higher when I pumped in the third. She stayed like that, arched up and shaking like a leaf while I kept stroking my cock in and out through the contractions that were gripping my shaft.

When she eased back down on the bed, she sighed, then giggled.

"Wow. I know it's been a long time, but I don't remember it being like this before. We have to do this again."

I bent down and kissed her on the forehead, then raised up to look at her face.

"Brenda, it was never like this for me either."

She pulled my face down to her shoulder.

"So, does this mean we found something together, or does it mean it's just been a long time for both of us?"

I had to think about that for a while. I'd liked Brenda since that day I warmed her up in my truck cab. She was a woman like the woman I'd sort of put together as my idea of perfect before I married my ex. By that I mean, she wasn't gorgeous, but she was a pretty woman when she dressed up. Brenda had acted like a perfect lady that night in my truck, but she'd showed me she had a woman's emotions too. I liked both.

That night while I lay there between her thighs feeling the little contractions of her body ebb away, she was the other part of the woman I'd thought about. The perfect lady had turned into a very erotic woman, at least in my mind, and it was going to be hard to give up both.

I eased off her and rolled to her side, then pulled her to my chest.

"I don't know. I think it means we should keep seeing each other so we can find out."

It was really hard to get dressed and then walk her to her car, but I had to be in Raleigh by the next afternoon. After I kissed her there in the parking lot of the restaurant, she held me close and asked when I'd be back in Nashville again.

"Well, it's a day to Raleigh so I'll get there late tomorrow. They don't work on Sunday so I'll get unloaded Saturday afternoon and then loaded again on Monday morning. I'll have to be at the factory in Nashville by Tuesday afternoon at two."

"Will you call me when you get to Knoxville so I can get ready?"

"I'll probably call you before that."

That four days were the longest day's of my life. At least on Saturday I had driving to mostly take my mind off Brenda, almost but not quite. It was late Saturday by the time they got me unloaded, so I left my trailer at the dock and went to refuel. I called Brenda that night and we talked for a while. When she said she needed to get to bed, I said goodbye and then looked at the clock on my cell phone. We'd talked for almost an hour. Never in my life, even with my ex when we were still married, had I talked to anyone for that long. I guess that should have told me something. The next three days did.

Sunday was hell. I had nothing to do except lay there on my bed and read, except I couldn't really read. I kept remembering it was on this same bed where we'd made love. Sometimes I even thought I could smell her perfume on the pillow and sheets, but I'd changed them the day before so I knew that couldn't be the case. I gave up on my mystery novel and put a movie in the DVD player. After two movies, I treated myself to a burger and fries at the truck stop, then watched two more movies. I don't even remember what they were about.

It was six when Brenda called me.

"I miss you", was all she said after I said "hello".

"Well, I miss you too. This sitting here by myself and wondering what you're doing is driving me nuts."

"Wanna know what I'm doing?"

"If you want to tell me."

She giggled.

"I just took a bath so I'm all clean...and I'm sitting on my bed naked and putting lotion all over me."

I chuckled.

"That sounds interesting."

"It would be better if I was feeling your hands instead of mine."

"Well, I'm not there or I'd help you out."

"How would you do that?"

I won't go into all those details. Let's just say that a while later, Brenda was panting into her phone and I was lying on my bed stroking my cock. Right after she gasped and then cried out, I used a paper towel to catch everything so I wouldn't have to change my sheets before going to sleep.

On Monday I was busy checking off the invoices as they loaded my trailer again. I thought about starting out when they finished, but then thought about Brenda. If I started for Nashville then, I'd get there Tuesday morning. Brenda would be working and my dock time wasn't until two so I'd have to spend most of the day sitting on my thumbs and waiting for her to get home.

Instead I called her again and said I'd start early Tuesday morning, make my two o'clock dock time and then meet her at that same restaurant. She hadn't taken her bath yet, so we didn't do a re-run of the night before. We just talked about a lot of things she and I both wanted to do while we were still able.

I called her again when I stopped to take a whiz just outside of Knoxville. We didn't talk for very long. I had to get back on the road and she was busy at work. We set the time to meet as six. Brenda said that would give her enough time to get ready. I said she'd be fine however she looked, but she wasn't having any of that. She just laughed.

"You don't want to see me like I am now. I'm hot from bending over the stove and grill and my hair's a mess because I have it all piled up under a hair net. I want to fix that so you'll be happy to be with me."

I was happy to be with her that night. I was even happier when she climbed up into my cab, went back to the sleeper and closed the curtain behind us. I made a decision that night, though I didn't tell her right away. It was too soon, not for me, but I thought it was too soon for her. I remembered how I felt after my divorce and I figured she'd feel the same way.

I was thinking about that as we lay there on the sleeper bed afterwards. I was feeling the little tightenings in her tummy when I stroked her and listening to her breathing get back to normal. I didn't yet know if I loved her, not for sure, but I thought I did. I didn't know how she felt either. She fixed that once she could talk without stopping every second or so to breathe.

"Tim, I don't want to stop seeing you...not ever."

I chuckled.

"Now I know I'm not that good in bed."

Brenda raised up on one arm.

"It's not what we just did. That made me feel really good, but that's not it. It was how bad I felt when I wasn't with you and how good I felt the whole time tonight. It was like I was meant to be with you. I don't know how else to explain it, but I don't want to drive home by myself again and I don't want to have to wait until you come back to see you again."

I could tell she was being serious, so I tried to be serious too.

"Brenda, this is how I make my living. I can't just stop doing that. Besides, this is what, our second real date? You just came out of a bad marriage and I know what that feels like. I feel the same way about you, but are you sure you're not just reacting to being just divorced?"

She ran a fingertip down my chest.

"At first, I thought that's what was happening. Chrissy said I should be careful for a while or I'd get myself back into the same mess I was in before, and I believed her. I told myself it was just because I hadn't been told I was pretty or been touched in so long.

"Tim, I can't think that way anymore. When I'm with you, even when we're not having sex, I'm so happy I'm ashamed of myself. When I drive back home by myself, it feels like part of me got lost somewhere. When you call me, that part comes back and I'm happy again."

I stroked a stray hair from her face and then kissed her on the forehead.

"So, if we both feel that way, and I have to say that happens to me too, what do we do? I can't stop driving and I know what time away from each other can do to a marriage."

Brenda grinned.

"It wouldn't do that if I rode with you, would it?"

"No, but this isn't a life for a woman. You need more stuff than you could ever fit in my truck, clothes and jewelry and stuff, and I don't have any way for you to even shower, much less take a bath."

She smiled.

"Tim, all I need is a few jeans and tops for winter and shorts and tops for summer, oh, and a jacket so you don't have to give me yours again. I can't wear more than one necklace and one pair of earrings at a time, so I don't need lots of those.

"When we stopped at the truck stop that first night, I talked to a woman in the ladies room. She rides with her husband, and she showers at the truck stops. She washes their clothes in the machines at truck stops, and if she needs something, they just spend the night in a Walmart parking lot. We could do the same thing, couldn't we?"

"What about getting dressed up? My ex used to love getting dressed up. That means you'd need dresses and shoes and all that other stuff."

She grinned.

"You don't care that I'm not dressed up now, do you?"

"That's different. You know what I mean."

She smiled.

"Tim, what would I dress up for? I don't really like doing it all that much anyway. Dresses are OK, but heels make my feet hurt if I wear them for very long. I don't need to dress up for anybody except for you, and with you, it's more fun being undressed."

I grinned.

"If you're undressed and sitting by the window, a lot of truckers are gonna like you too."

She stuck out her little tongue at me.

"You know what I mean. My point is that I want to be with you all the time, not just for a few hours every eleven or twelve days. I won't be giving up a lot of clothes and jewelry because I've never had them and I don't want them. What I want is you...if you want me."

Brenda didn't come with me that trip or the next few. The restaurant said they'd give her a bonus if she'd stay until they found another cook, and after that, she had to sell her car. It was July when she tossed the bag of her stuff in my cab and then climbed up inside. I was already in my seat, and had to smile at the wedding ring on her finger. I didn't think I'd ever do that again, but I had, and for the first time in a long time, it felt like the world had gotten right again.

I never worried too much about where I put anything because it was just me living in my truck. Brenda spent about an hour rearranging everything, and found a way to put her stuff in the cabinets along with mine. For a while I was a little uneasy with the box of tampons tucked into the drawer where she put our shower stuff, but I got used to that. Having her along was worth a lot more than the embarrassment of having to take that box out to get to my razor and shaving cream.

That day, we headed to San Francisco, and I'd timed it so we had at least some hours on the road during daylight. Brenda had never been farther from home than Nashville and Johnson City, so she spent most of the time telling me how beautiful the country was. I guess when you see the same thing about twice a month, the new wears off because I'd stopped looking at the scenery. What she said was true though, once I started looking again.

It's funny how one person can change your outlook on life. From just a woman I'd helped when she ran off the road, Brenda had become the partner I'd always wanted but never found. I don't know what's ahead for us except staying together. I can't imagine not looking to my right and seeing her sitting there in her jeans, shirt, and blue running shoes.

She'll look back and purse her lips, then smile at me. I'll smile back because I know she means that, just like she's going to mean what she does when we stop for the day. After we eat, we'll go back in the sleeper, close the curtain, and she'll take off most of her clothes. She leaves her bra and panties for me. She says when I take them off, it makes her feel like I really want her. I do want her, more than anything I've ever wanted before.